You have 12 hours to name a character who can beat Mario with prep time and access to

You have 12 hours to name a character who can beat Mario with prep time and access to
>infinite quadruple parallel universes
>infinite hyper speed walking
>infinite hyper speed wall-kicking
>scuttlebug transportation
>scuttlebug raising
>object cloning
>an invisible Yoshi, bowling balls and goomba ladder

Keep in mind Mario can go at -∞ speed, has defeated the hidden third mystery Goomba who does not physically exist, has figured out how to get off the pole in BitFS with 0x A presses and is powered up to a state of six while pause buffering, riding an invisible Yoshi (who has just eaten a Chargin Chuck), wearing a Metal Wing Vanish cap, holding a Star clone and can press A without limit, during a Scuttlebug Jamboree after touching a starman, having built up speed for twelve hours, activated a Time-Freezing Cap Switch, pre-set a HOLP's position and changed the water's height, with -25 lives, Luigi floating on an egg over the sea, the battleground being the Japanese version of Super Mario 64 and TJ """""Henry""""" Yoshi is nowhere to be seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OPcV9uIY5i4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But is Mario blinking or not?

But Mario hasn't yet, and probably can't, do some of those things.

the N64 reset button

Madara Uchiha easily

everyone
>memes into parallel universe
>is gone and no longer a thread
otherwise an power outage

mario is blinking using his normal blinking pattern shared by peach (though at an offset of 32)

You fool, that will make him only respawn.

Just regular Madara Uchiha?

just kill him while he's accelerating for 12 hours

Child's play.
SMW Mario has the power to alter reality itself:
youtu.be/OPcV9uIY5i4

i can't

kevin from home alone but with prep time

Best Mario game.

>by doing a set of seemingly arbitrary actions Mario can freeze time, and change the laws of his universe to whatever he sees fit
This is 2deep.

Geralt of Rivia with superior wop oil ready

someone post the Mario lore image.

TJ "Henry" Yoshi

Kek,
This.

What if we're running on an emulator here?

The emulator's reset command.

Even installing the wrong plug-in can fuck him up.

Hack the game and remove all of Mario's powers