Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
youtu.be/NO3VTXqMCoo?t=1m48s

Regardless of who was right or wrong I think we can all agree that Arin acted like a giant bitch about the entire situation.

But Jon was in the right. They started with the same amount of information.

Jon was a bit of a jerk for not just telling Arin about it, but Arin didn't have to be such a huge bitch about it and just figure it out himself

Meanwhile today, Arin straight up refuses to teach Danny how to play Kirby's Dream course properly, despite being on episode 800 and having fans create hundreds of new courses from them.

Dan asks Arin on multiple occasions how to perform a specific action, and Arin either lies or acts like he doesn't know, then proceeds to do it correctly seconds later. The icing on top is that Dan is still destroying him

I have had this exact argument with several friends, and having been on both sides, Jon is right.

If both of you are starting from absolute zero experience, there is no reason to expect one player to tell another what's going on.

If you ask me, Jon probably didn't even know how he was sticking that landing. He just happened to do it right the first time, and then kept doing it.

>Jon leaves game grumps because Arin wanted to sell out and turn game grumps into an over-produced cash cow
>Jon proceeds to turn JonTronShow into an over-produced cash cow

fixed for you famalam

Jontronshow deepdived into utter shit since Starcade/overproduction (seriously who are all these writers? They;re shit)

>primitibe technology in plebeian
you're surely a fucking faggot

They were both being cunts about it, but I think that Jon thought that Arin was joking, and so went along with it without realizing he was making things worse. Anyway fuck Arin.

Jon probably considers his show a lot better because he puts an insane amount of effort into it, despite it not actually ending up any better entertainment wise.

>goes on Cred Forums
>has a leg to stand on in judging how people get their entertainment

>being this mad for a pic
autism

I don't know, I got a good chuckle out of the Dark Dungeons episode, but that was kind of cheating. I laughed more because of the movie. I mean it's obviously a joke and Jon just sits their and acts like it's so INSANELY crazy. It's like watching the 3 Stooges and repeatedly commenting on how stupid they are for poking each other in the eyes.

I always get the feeling that he's scared of losing his fans or fading into obscurity/unpopularity, so he keeps frantically overproducing his videos more and more until they don't resemble anything to do with what gave the original show its charm.

>Jon clearly doesn't care
>Arin fucking gets mad at videogames

While I don't like new Jontron as much, I really feel happy for the guy in a way.

He's got the money to make the show he loves, and he tries

The person watching e-celeb dogshit

KY yourself, millennial scum

what? i'm not sure about what you're trying to say

Dan actually gets to play? I thought he just commented while Arin did most of the work

>plays video games
>goes on Cred Forums of all things to bitch about his favorite anime game
>"waah why do you watch youtube videos"

>2016
>Jon and Arin
Guys it's time to stop. Stop and move on to better things.

nothing famalam, have a good day

Post some then

you too, boyo :)

You're a millennial too you retard.

Nuh-uh, I'm fucking 50 and still posting on Cred Forums. Better luck next time, kid.

>Your shit taste vs My superior taste
>Source: Me

that's what i though
have a nice day too

This, it's overproduced. I suppose on a technical standpoint it is "better" but the locked down professional looking camera with that colour grading looks completely off for a casual show like that, the handheld look is a simple change but makes the show feel so much better.

Also a lot of his shit isn't as funny any more, he's fallen into a system whereas before he'd make whatever the fuck he wanted like the Final Fantasy 13 videos.