Is there any game ever that became worse for having non-human characters?

Is there any game ever that became worse for having non-human characters?

The Suikoden series would be a million times better without the awful non-humans they kept on adding. Walking, talking, giant cats, beavers, etc. that all seem there for comic relief and slapstick humor. It's always jarring to see that stuff next to the semi serious storylines of the series.

>anime
>serious
you should start reading/watching western media, they make stuff for adults

Dust

>deviant tier human characters would make the game better

Jazz Jackrabbit was the shit though.

jazz 2 was great, especially the multiplayer.

Let's be honest here - This image right here is far superior to anything any of us here can draw.

What if Stan Lee is browsing this thread?

how the fuck could you be that bad? if you mean with mouse yeah probably, even then not always but you would have a point. except that was clearly drawn with a tablet, and anyone could shit out something better with a pencil and paper

If you haven't been drawing all your life, most people can't even make proper stick figures with pencil and paper.

Fucking this. I'm now 23 and I regret life every day because I didn't get into drawing at LEAST 15 years ago.

>playing 3-players battle with cousins
>all using the same keyboard because we didnt own a controller
>cousins were girls

Well it also depends on the mindset user. Why do you want to draw?

beyond good and evil

I want to draw to put my thoughts and fantasies on paper. I want to draw cool stuff that inspires. I want to draw erotic R34 that friends can have orgasms to. I'd even consider delving into animating just to have private R34 animating while a friend would make requests and masturbate to the whole process.

they teach art in schools now grandpa, even novices like me who havent drawn in 10 years can pen down lines with a reference from more complicated pieces. sure it requires creativity to make your own character like that, but it wouldnt take "drawing all your life" to get to that point. only a fool could look at something like that and think it was special when deviantart is constantly being spammed with comparable art from fucking 12 year olds

You sound fine then.

Yeah but I'm literally too stupid to draw. As in I can't handle an actual process of sketching and shit, and the idea of breaking things down into shapes just eludes me.

Just cut the whole drawing middleman and fuck your friends instead.

The Kobolds, Duck, and Lizard clans were just fine.

Everything else after that sucked. The Ne-kobolds (terrible joke name btw) were awful. The beavers in 5 were whatever.

Why does Jazz Jackrabbit 2 have the Duke nukem theme in its folder?

...go on

jazz jackrabbit was the shit

go to /ic/ and read the op, there are great simple exercises you can do

It's not meant to be, I have the wrong mindset for draws.

I'm in the "Go write a book instead you stupid nigger" category of aspiring artist. And from there I'm probably in the "Actually, just hang yourself" subcategory