BANISHED from Earth...

>BANISHED from Earth, Classic Game Room broadcasts from the Intergalactic Space Arcade on its never-ending mission to review....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t742aEAAC-I
kickstarter.com/projects/classicgameroom/classic-game-room-feature-review-of-musha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PATREON

patreon

but first let me shill my shitty comic and patreon

Back when there was the whole "Classic Game Room is gonna die" thing happening, I was so happy when they managed to get the funds together needed to continue.

But now? Now I'm not so sure.

TRUXTOOOOOOOON

I feel the exact same way. I supported him pretty heavily then I realized he's just so cash hungry, it's messed up.

FUCK THIS guy
He is making a 90 min review and charging 10 bucks for it

FUCK HIM

A FUCKING REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!

1 single game review 10 dollars. 90 minutes that's it

make 50 reviews in 90 minutes = 10 dollars, well ok not too bad

BUT IT'S ONE SINGLE GAME

ONE
JUST ONE

I'm real mad

He was lucky enough to get the PS4 Pro first though

... everything of course. It would make no sense to insert individual game titles here.

>You will never make this amount of cash per month.

I would believe that his low production value is ironic and a homage to the early show, but I recall seeing some external work a few years back and it was just as bad.

I would pay for a 90 minute video from Matthewmatosis

that's not the point

The problem is the content he makes. Gran Turismo autism? Drive Club autism? Arsetto autism?

WHERE IS THE REVIEWS???????????

Now he is going to do a 90 min review on Musha which he already did a 15+ minute many years ago

90 FUCKING MINUTES FOR A SINGLE GAME

Games are meant to be fun and you can tell the story and comment gameplay of every Genesis game in less than 5 minutes

Post CGR reviews that helped you buy a game.

youtube.com/watch?v=t742aEAAC-I

I would too. Dude uploads once every blue moon

At least he isn't the usual 30 something american youtuber obsessed with MUH NES-SNES-N64-MARIO-ZELDA-NINJA TURTLES-whatever shitty saturday morning cartoon they used to watch in the 90s.

That's because he grew up with Atari

I thought he quit youtube?

2 or 3 times. I don't remember how he came back before but he came back from the last time because of patreon

In the not so distant futre.

Everything post-patreon just feels soulless. I used to enjoy reviews on basically anything he'd put out, but now I'm struggling to get through a majority of them. Biggest mistake they ever made was getting rid of CGR Undertow if only for Derek and that one guy who reviewed all the japanese games.

>Derek

the ultra cuck? that screaming liberal pussy is one of the worst people I've seen on youtube after Chris Chan

What's he reviewing for that long?

M
U
S
H
A

A FUCKING SINGLE GENESIS STORYLESS AND PLAY AND SHOOT GAME

kickstarter.com/projects/classicgameroom/classic-game-room-feature-review-of-musha

>Biggest mistake they ever made was getting rid of CGR Undertow
Why did he get rid of it? Does derek no longer work with him?

NEW JERSEY

>new video up
>it's just some trash mobile game

Nah, the only thing I liked from him was the Infinite review.

maybe you need to calm down a little.

that was a massacre not a review