HOLYSHIT, GOING BACK TO WINDOWS 7

HOLYSHIT, GOING BACK TO WINDOWS 7

DONT FUCKING UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 1607, SO MANY CRASHES

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3053711
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It fucked up my main user but it works much better for me since I fixed everything plus I can be much closer to my Xbox and finally enjoy forza at its full potential

You probably got a corrupted update or something

>Win 8 or Win 10 only games

works for me ;)

update all your drivers

>mfw Windows 10 reboots my computer and doesn't even give me an option to postpone
>mfw support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3053711
>mfw Microsoft

The only thing I dislike about 10 is the ads. Everything else is better.

>Javascript is disabled
>Please enable javascript and refresh the page

That's why you install the enterprise version of window 10. Zero ads and you can choose when to update

Is it easy to pirate?
I've got legit home.

>tfw not enough memory and the download stops at 41%

I sure showed them

Same as any pirate.
Install ISO then install the crack.

>Using Windows at all

>Using Linoox everyday

Just turn off auto updates in the options :_^ยจ]

>tfw every time i try and switch back to linux fulltime i miss windows

>tfw didn't upgrade to Windows 10
>tfw didn't buy No Man's Sky
>tfw didn't back Mighty No. 9
>tfw not Anthony Burch

You mean the option the OS turns on automatically after some time for "security reasons"?

Works on my machine. :^)

sent ;)

>support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3053711
Holy shit, Microsoft PLEASE stop outsourcing Windows developpement to India, this is atrocious.

Come on user, even Mac is better. Windows is a bottom-tier OS used by retards that don't know any better or are too lazy to change it.

>tfw all that plus didnt vote Illary

>upgrade
There's your problem, literally never heard an issue from anyone who clean installed

Pretty fucking retarded. My computer crashes a few times a week now. Really great when I'm at work and I'm balls deep in like three different projects and the bloated touch screen cell phone bullshit crashes the computer.

why would you go to 10 in the first place

7 or even 8.1 are way better

?

That's true. Fresh installs are much less prone to issues.

>even Mac is better.

Video games, retard.

true, but is still the best for everyday use imo

I upgraded from a pirated copy of Windows 7 a month or so after 10 launched and I haven't had any issues.

Except for some memory BSODs which were due to my motherboard and have since been fixed by flashing the BIOS.

Tfw Windows 10 and zero problems

It's a lot better than Windows 7. Everythings smooth as a babies asshole. Telemetry is an issue but that's been patched into all versions of Windows so all Windows is cancer.

I've ran into compatability issues with GFWL games but you literally just have to install the last client they made from the website and everything works.

>why did I pay $130 for a OS

Why can't areolas fade out like that in real life ;-;?

OP here nvm fixed it

Microsoft have really shit the bed with W10 and I'm such a huge cuck that I'm trying to stick through with it. I need a dual boot drive or some shit.
What's the patrician OS choice?

works on my machine

>dual boot drive

>smooth as a babies asshole
user, is there something you need to tell us?

Ads? What the FUCK

The botnet meme is real

From what I hear upgrading is almost guaranteed to give issues, like 3 of my friends who upgraded complained almost daily until I got them to clean install, now I haven't heard anything bad since.

MS have never gotten upgrades to work properly even since the XP days, it's always been common knowledge to clean install instead.

It's not surprising when most of the people complaining about Win10 being unstable most likely upgraded from a 4 year old Win7 install filled with bloatware and shit

The latest update fucked up a lot of shit for me. I switched to Ubuntu a few days ago. I sadly lost all my music and etc. though.

I can't even use BitTorrent anymore since it doesn't seem to run well with Wine on Ubuntu 16.04.

What did he express by this image?

>To resolve the issue, do not create a user account contains the string "user" on the computer.
Thats a work around not a fix jesus.

>tfw computer forced it on me
At least I was able to set a metered connection on the other one and disable Cortana on this one. Cunt from the cradle to the grave she is.

Is there an actual reason to use 10 for vidya besides multiplayer games? I thought you could run almost anything on 7 while Linux has some alternative ways to get it to work like wine

Have Win 7 for vidya until Win 10 gets its shit together, dual boot with Linux if you want an OS that actually works and gives you more easier access and control over pretty much whatever you want.

The whole windows 10 auto installing debacle makes me so glad I have never had my windows updates set to automatically install.

i bet games will eventually start to be windows 10 only

>not using Ltsb N

>install win 10
>all good
>suddenly always 100% hdd usage
>spend the day trying to fix this shit
>realize it's FUCKING ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
>unistall
>problem solved
>mfw

what the fuck is this shit?

>pirated windows 7 four years ago
>Computer never forced updates on me
Hopefully Devs dont make the good vidya windows 10 only anytime soon

No reason outside 7 support being discontinued in a few years, but it's worth it to not have to deal with 10. I had the choice of getting a 10 or 7 and I really wish I got 7 instead because now I can't.

Will W10 ever get it's shit together?

>tfw your IME broke
It was the only problem I had with W10 and I have to use the one you get through registry edits.

>that actually works
don't fill him with lies unless you want more assholes coming to Cred Forums just to tell you how shitty it really can be. linux is a pain in the ass but an enjoyable one on laptops only

Eventually they probably will, all of Microsofts upcoming xbox one games on PC are locked behind windows 10.

Seeing how long XP was supported by developers though it will be awhile. Chances are they will stop around when microsoft drops windows 7 support entirely which is not until 2020.

>upgrade to 10
>computer will "turn off" but the hardware itself is still running
>sometimes it doesn't boot up right and I have to reset
>randomly disables the drivers on startup for my headphones and every time I have to fiddle with options just to get it working again

Flash is the biggest piece of dogshit so fucking glad everything is moving to HTML5 and will slowly bury flash.

>Computer never forced updates on me
Its not like its even hard to turn this off, its one setting in windows updates.

Maybe, it depends what you want to use it for. It's "usable" for a lot of things now, but the cost in some areas outweighs other benefits. Also it's still riddled with bugs - Microsoft always does this, they release an unfinished and untested product and let the users test it. After a few years they make a better OS using what they learned from the last one (e.g. Vista ==> 7)

>I don't like standards
>le ebin linux elite

How is that x-server treating you user?

How are you supposed to find problems if all you do is surf Cred Forums?

Win10 can actually force your computer to shut off for updates and there's literally no way to stop it once it happens, how do people defend this? We're living an Orwellian nightmare holy fuck

windows 8 was supposed to be that mistake, they already broke that cycle

I stuck with Win 7 and gave up on PC gaming after realizing only shit trash that I hate (Fallout, shooters etc) needed the upgrade and the legitimately good games (La Mulana 2, DCSS) work just fine on my toaster.

I'll use my money to buy an NX instead and hope for hardcore games like Monster Hunter and Etrian Odyssey.

>Microsoft always does this
The thing is its generally every other OS is good

>Windows ME, Fucking horrible
>Windows XP, Great
>Windows Vista Horrible
>Windows 7, Great
>Windows 8 Shit
>Windows 10 Less shit than 8 but still shit
Its been like that since back on windows 95 basically but this is the 1st time its been two shit OS's back to back.

Can you properly switch off upgrades on other W10 versions?

For once that I bothered to get a half-legit OS now its too late to get other proper version
I still have to make a clean install and don't want to bother in getting pirated W8.1 again

You can program a time for that to happen like 4am. Only retards who haven't gone through the advanced settings say this.

>he
pls be memeing
also sauce

They constantly push you into buying the Office package. And ads in Metro when you get it (can be removed).
I think that's it.
And ads =/= botnet. Botnet is something else.

>implying the poster is the same gender as their image
retard

>How is that x-server treating you user?
how is this supposed to be smug? what is wrong with xserver? im aware it has some problems, which wayland is progressing fast, but xserver has been working for many people for decades now

its already been more than a year and this shit still doesnt look any better than release version

Still inexcusable that you can't refuse. What if I'm using my computer at 4am, that never happens right.

Keep drinking that kool-aid bitch boy

what was even wrong with vista? i was under the impression it was shit on because many computers at the time couldn't handle it, and windows 7 was just a fucking reskin of it popularized by being on every prebuilt

Vista had 1024MB RAM recommended, W7 512MB. Vista also changed the driver system significantly which made a lot of shit incompatible, and there was just no real reason to upgrade when XP already worked perfectly.

I feel you man explorer crashes are fucking retarded and happen for no reason.

My fucking task bar crashed 15 minutes ago and it still shows that it's 20:58, cant click anything on it.

I wish that they patched this shitty system already

>set active hours during day
>let PC on over night to download something and then shut down
>windows updates install instead
>automatically restart
>corrupt the download
>stays on all night long and wastes power
No, fuck this. Fuck MS and fuck W10

Does Don't Sleep work on anniv?

>computer dead
>every computer for sale has Windows 10 advertised as a big deal
>

who u quoting

>XP already worked perfectly.
Not to mention upgrading to vista usually saw a performance drop in games.

The entire OS was bloated as fuck and was a huge resource hog, along with that just like microsoft is trying now with windows 10 they tried to get people to upgrade for GFWL vista exclusives and we all know how much absolute shit GFWL was.

>hardcore games like Monster Hunter and Etrian Odyssey.

>Computer updates while I sleeps.
>Been playing extensively modded new vegas again recently, got 40 hours in in a week.
>woke up. can't even load in to any save

fuck.