Protip: you can't

>seriously caring about people's opinions about video games of all things

Easy allies

I deliver pizzas all day and I really need something besides music to listen to

what's their shtick i've never heard of them

CUPodcast

this one actually seems pretty decent

co-optional podcast is moderately tolerable

A couple decent professionals who got laid off and friends.

so it's more conversative or topic based?

i'm really looking for something a bit more academic than the standard. Like Cane and Rinse but not filled with plebs

I haven't listened for very long, but they talk about the major news of the week for the most part. I just can't stand some of the people they have on in different intervals, so that makes it hard to listen week to week.

Retronauts?

Roundtable Podcast

Former game trailers people. They're not always good, but I listen to them anyway.

if I hear tb talking for more than 30 seconds straight i feel ill

mechagamezilla MK II is objectively the best option

Pretty much this. I hate Ian, but the rest of the group is pretty awesome.

audiotapes exists

not sure what you mean

The Roundtable podcast

BItF Podcast.

dude soup

Chipod Ironicast featuring sad nerd and big voice balloon head man

looks like not video games

Go on piratebay and download the retronauts archive.

Then listen to the dreamcast, marathon and a few other episodes that are great.

The new ones are terrible, scott sharky just kinda does a boring powerpoint presentation with facts about the game

It's very videogames. They just happen to be good buddies with two time winner of Big Brother Dan Gheesling

all the roundtablepodcast stuff seems like writing advice do i have the wrong one

This is a good answer.

Also, TOVG feat. Super Bunnyhop as the dry fuck, Sunder as the contrarian and Matt Visual as black man. It's pretty good actually.

Probably. The roundtable podcast is about 4 dudes and their occasional guests talking about game news.

ha if you google roundtablepodcast the first thing that pops up is a writing advice podcast. Roundtable LIVE! is the video game one.

Retsutalk
Topdown Perspective
Two on the Vine
The Sunday Sequence Break(RIP)

>Still following Retsupurae
>In this year of our lord
Just watch Diabeetus.

Retsupurae the channel isn't that great anymore. Maybe it never was. Either way, Slowbeef's separate channel is pretty neat, because it's clear he actually really likes video games a lot and his enthusiasm is pretty endearing. Diabetus is Diabetus. Obviously he was the better half, but he isn't as active.
The podcast is like the two as separate persons coming together and I like that.

which of these is funniest, and which the most analytical?

>Analytical
I don't know, man. It's just a couple of buddies talking about things and video games. I guess Sunday Sequence Break, because they focus on speedrunning and are pretty knowledgeable about it. If you know and like PJDicesare and Feasel, or just speedrunning in general, you'll probably enjoy that. It's dead though. Officially on hiatus for the past two years or so, but there are a bunch of episodes to go through.
Funniest to me is Two on the Vine, but that's only because I have a homo la-la mancrush on Vinny and KY's accent is gold.

Let's Drown Out.

literally garbage, specially since TB is dying and doesn't care about doing quality shit anymore.

Easy Allies have two different podcasts, the main one is weekly and it's shorter and more topic based. The other is biweekly and more conservative.
I prefer the main one.

ATP
T
P

Three Moves Ahead