Hitman

How's Colorado for those of us that haven't bought it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8ExtCerj4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am pleasantly surprised with it. Thought it would be the worst level but it's at the very least better than Marrakesh. Much comfier than I imagined.

It was fun but way too easy for being completely set in a hostile area.

THIS SATURDAY... THE HITMAN, CHAMPION OF THE WORLD... VERSUS THE EVER EVIL SPEC OPS NUMBER ONE... WHO WILL IN THE CAGE OF DEATH? CHAIRS, 2X4'S AND BROKEN GLASS ALLOWED... NO RULES... NO RULES... THIS SATURDAY... DON'T MISS IT!!!

So shadow client is a proto clone?
He has hair and shit

I've been on the fence about this game. Should I get it? I've only played Absolution since that was free on Xbox Live a few years ago.

You should go play Contracts and Blood Money first. They're great games you missed out on that are 100% done and cost nothing compared to what they're worth. If you enjoy those, Hitman 6 is a good next bet.

I wouldn't buy it if I was only familiar with the series through Absolution, and even it's worth noting that the game will only be finished and polished when it's actually fully released in January 2017

its fun to run around in tactical gear with the combat knife, silverballer, and with the silenced auto rifle and just kill everyone

its much easier without the 500 civilians

The story has already gone to shit. It's no longer a Hitman story, it's a throwaway 007 plot.

"A secret organization that owns the world's politicians and only YOU can stop them!"

Fuck the story, it's irredeemable at this point.

But the villain is the one trying to stop them.

It's pretty damn fun
My favorite second after Sapienza

He could be a dna donor to the project that we don't know about as opposed to being another clone

I hate Hitman because of the stupid stone paper scissor mechanic

you hide as A so B can't see you but C will go full autism if he sees you.

Oh and the areas are made with the same scheme:
Area 1: Disguise A B C
Area 2: Disguise C D E
Area 3: Disguise E F and Target 1
Area 4: Disguise E G and Target 2

>and only YOU can stop them!"

the only who 47 has to stop is soders selling ica intel to providence

it's the shadow client who fights them, and for that purpose he created the militia stationing in colorado

RPS is strictly a game of chance, Hitman is not like that, you can infer what disguises to use in areas based on what others are wearing. And also in each game, you are given alerts if a guard is suspicious of you, unless you turn alerts off in the options.

Has any of the Season 1 content gone on sale? BM is one of my favorite games, and I was actually open to the idea of episodic Hitman, but I have yet to play the new one.

>gone on sale

it has yet to come out as a full season lad

It'd be pretty stupid of them to discount the thing before it's even out. I wouldn't expect a sale until January 2017 at the very least.

>still no physical release for me to buy on PS4

>tfw you can take part in the training exercise in the barn

so are hitman games just zero story and just contracts you take or what?

Can you really? I tried shooting in the target range and the motherfuckers aggroed on me.

Pretty much none of the Hitman games are like that except for maybe arguably Contracts.

But yeah, it's mostly contracts-focused with only slight connectivity between the missions.

there are 2 game modes that have story - regular story missions and elusives targets (not related to main plot though)

escalations and contracts are just kill x y z

>another HitmanTM thread

Okay, great, so I've been playing Sapienza doing challenges without completing the mission. I get +1/20 mastery for every challenge, but to get the XP I have to complete the mission every time I think? Do I need the XP for anything?

>been watching and following twin peaks for the past week
>comfy meter at max
>now you're telling me there's a goddamned comfy map in Hitman

Whelp, time to buy Hitman then.

you need to have proper disguise

>Absolution

You need to disguise yourself as the point-man first.

I just skip the cutscenes and play it like that because fuck vidya stories

He probably meant the opportuniry where you disguise as the Point Man and then go to the barn to watch the briefing and then do the training.

you don't get plus 1 to mastery for each challenge, they have an xp score tied to them but usually it's enough to boost you to the next level of mastery. So XP unlocks each level of mastery and your mastery level for each level is tied to unlocks.

It's not comfy at all, it's a military training camp at an abandoned old farm at dusk time. It's dark and cold.

I think it's pretty comfy.

Neat. Am I missing anything at all by just jumping into a mission to get a challenge and exit afterwards? It feels like I'm cheating, it's so easy

What kind of hidden shit is in this level? I've seen the thing on the water tower, but I have no idea what it is.

>he doesn't like that autumnal feel

it reminds me of clear sky base on the swamp

>military

Tell me there are some civilian areas in this game. Blood Money's maps were so damned fun.

You will unlock the challenge but it doesn't add to your score until you complete the level, so you could technically bank every opportunity before completing the level once and then everything is tallied to your score.

>but it doesn't add to your score until you complete the level

it's not true since sapienza

>you need the dude's face to enter the room
>no option to drag the dude to the scanner and use his actual face

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=m8ExtCerj4c

>can't chop his face off
0/10

Are you sure you don't have to go through the debriefing screen? I unlocked some fortune teller challenges last night in Marrakesh but quit out and didn't get anything.

I was fearing based on the promotional footage that it wasn't comfy like Marrakesh but I actually do think it is pretty comfy after all. As you said, it has a dark and cold feel to it where it barely feels like it's daytime with people standing around lighting their hands on barrel fires and hanging out.

i know that there are some challenges that won't unlock until you to the score menu, like saso, silent assassin, etc., probably this one was like that too

but rest you can do, exit and you have xp for mastery points immediately

You got:
>A fashion show in a huge mansion in Paris
>A Italian coastal village
>A moroccan city with a bazar and such
>A hotel in a island in Thailand
So yes, all levels except this one are civilian with a restricted area

it unlocked but it won't show up until you complete the mission. basically have a manual save right at the end of the level, do your shit, then load that save and finish the level, and everything you did will be marked as complete.

until you go to*

So far, of the 9 levels, 6 of them are civilian heavy

Haven't played this game since Paris. Only bought the intro pack. Fun, but I don't see any reason to pay almost full price for some level packs. Is it still a buggy, unoptimized beta?

>A Italian coastal village

>"A Italian"

It's still buggy and unoptomized, yeah. It's been getting much more polished with each major update.

An italian?
Sorry non-native speaker and I was doing something else while posting.

It's the Italian. Always address nationalities with "The"

> Is it still a buggy, unoptimized beta?
pretty much, they'll probably do some polishing after the whole season is released (or never), for now their updates seem to focus on hud and minor gameplay changes

What? really? you can't say I went on a trip to a french town?

No, it's gotta be the french town. It's dumb as hell, but that's English.

Contracts was on sale the other day for 1.75. Fuckin a thats a good buy. Almost beat it.

you can pirate the other levels
google hitman creamapi

Don't listen to , he's being a faggot.

the* faggot

You are being trolled.

The new Contracts update is basically making the game near perfect. You can no FINALLY have a custom search setting to find unique contract hits which is awesome.

There are still some gameplay things that should be fixed though.

There's still no rating system. It's far from perfect.

Is there a benefit for playing custom contracts?

it's fun.

Cred Forums should share contracts in these threads.

So, how will this work, when S1 is finished will they get to work on S2? Will it be the same game or another Hitmantm

>have to play on all low 2 resolutions down to get 30fps
>start Marrakesh because havent touched it since Paris
>walk up to guard
>stops me
>game crashes

Meh. Hard to find interest in something that is optimized like a turd and crashes.

Yeah, I am missing the newspapers from Blood Money and the special titles they had based on the shit you did.

Season 2 will probably be released in 2018, and a full disc release in 2019.

The reason is because Square Enix is still waiting to see whether or not Season 1 disc will be profitable in early 2017. If it all checks out you can sure expect another season to follow.

I could see Season 2 starting to get worked on by June 2017, but yeah, it would probably only go for full release in 2018

leaked japan map

Where'd you find this?

swixel and HHCHunter from hitmanforum

God damn it, IO are a bunch of incompetent fucks. Literally everything leaks.

Hell yeah