The MC of the last video game you played is now replaced by the entire cast of It's Always Sunny. How do they fare?

The MC of the last video game you played is now replaced by the entire cast of It's Always Sunny. How do they fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73O2NUM88mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By entire cast I mean just the Gang, by the way.

>Dead Rising
All of them die.

>Super Mario 3D World

Horribly. But it will be hilarious to behold.

>World of Warcraft
They can't do fucking shit for themselves but they probably come up with a half-decent scheme of being their own faction to get adventurer's to do shit for them in exchange for "rep"

>Blood Omen
Do they all become vampires? I'd pay good money to see this episode. But yeah, they'd die pretty quickly.

>all of them die
>Not them turning into psychos and fighting other psychos

>Rainbow Six Siege
>The Gang Gets Swatted.png

>Minecraft with a FeedTheBeast modpack

They'd be fine if they can respawn as usual, and I imagine it'd play out like the episode where Mac plays a double - agent and tells both sides he's a double - agent.

>Team Fortress
>can I offer you a Sandvich in this trying time

>New Vegas

>Gayday 2
>mfw it's a The Gang Goes To Jail episode

>Minecraft

That reminds me that Rob McElhenney (Mac) is directing the Minecraft movie

>Deus Ex
>mfw

>Ocarina of Time
>Dennis is Link
>Frank is Ganondorf
>Dee is Navi
>Mac is Zelda
>Charlie is the fucking owl

>Ace attorney
Pop some popcorn bois

Nigga Charlie would do fine, Frank would probably be ok too since he can live off the land and adapt.

GRUESOME TWOSOME

Shadow of Mordor

I would pay big bucks to see an episode of its always sunny taking place it Mordor, fighting off orcs and uruks

Fallout 4

When the Gang gets frozen soon after the birth of Dee's surrogate children, they wake up 150 years in the future just long enough for the baby to be kidnapped. Then they're frozen for another 50 years. They set out in to the wasteland of Philly to recover the baby so they can sell it as part of Dee's baby scheme.

>Final Fantasy III (PSP)

I'd fucking love a JRPG starring the gang

this means that Charlie would also be Rauru (the sage of light) and he would be the one to tell Dennis he's been asleep for 7 years

youtube.com/watch?v=73O2NUM88mQ

about the same desu

Dragon's Dogma
>Mac as Arisen
>Dennis as main Pawn
>Charlie and Dee being mandatory mages
>Frank as Grigori

>dragon quest vii
>we will never get a rpg with the gang as the party
Fuck you, now I'm sad.

>dead rising 2
Hunk of Meat + Beer = Rum Ham?

>god tier
Charlie
Frank
>good tier
Mac
>okay tier
Dee
Dennis

>Nier
it's going to be comically tragic

>Fallout New Vegas
I don't know, I don't even know what "It's Always Sunny" is.

How

>dennis not best
shit taste

Playing paladins so I guess I'm the mcpoyles instead of the main cast.

>Rocket League

The gang decides to become professional car-soccer players. They put together a team of four, naturally excluding Dee. They then find out that tournament teams can only be in 3s, so they oust Charlie amd try to have him be their waterboy/pit stop mechanic. Mac drives full speed up a wall, into the ceiling, and totals the car. He forgot to jump and do a sick car flip, hitting the ball into the goal in mid-air.

I would only put Dee and Mac slightly below the others

>okay
>dennis

user, I swear to god if you say another word I will dice you into a million little pieces and put those pieces in a box. A glass box, that I will display on my mantle

>getting shot into space and killed violently only to have time reset back to launch and it happen all over again

anyone stuck in my kerbal space program save is doomed to an eternity of high G forces and burning up in atmosphere

>smash melee

readyyyyy...

GO

>Ace Attorney 6

They kinda did it already in the World Series Defense episode and the Reynolds vs Reynolds episode.

Dennis would be with Mac but when a majority of his gag is "he wants to fuck this girl but acts like a asshole to her" it gets old. He has some great episodes though like m the underground fighting ring one where he's great.

>dead by Daylight

>Charlie
I don't see the reason to run away to be honest, the killer could be just nice, you know.

>Hitman
They all get shot within 2 minutes.

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>Frank and Charlie as loners
>Mac joins Freedom
>Dennis joins Duty
>dee is dead

>Rpcket League

Frank drives a Merc and is constantly trying to shoot the ball but his efforts are fruitless, eventually getting him to start demoing others until he scores a pool shot by hitting Dennis into the ball to score a goal.

Charlie drives the Octane and actually does the best comparably to the rest of the gang but is shit talked and dismissed.

D doesn't understand the game whatsoever and says that the game is stupid. The gang later finds her locked up in the closet only to find that she has already reached the top of the ranked charts.

Mac and Dennis both drive Breakout and constantly argue which of them should drive because they don't want to be seen as "Gay for one another"

>EDF
>The Gang gets Bugged

>Turns a murder trial into the Scopes Trial

GTA V

I'd play the fuck out of that. Some of the It's Always Sunny episodes look like they'd be a good premise for a GTA mission. Less shootings though.

>entire stealth mission dedicated to finding the vase
>optional to use the whip on it

GTAIV

So... the same?

W I L D C A R D

what
theres a minecraft movie?

They're now Warriors of Light. Eorzea is fucked.

> MGSV
> the gang

Well. Fuck.