Is were a reason why I should sympathize with protagonist and his gang?

Is were a reason why I should sympathize with protagonist and his gang?

Why would you sympathize with them anymore than a renegade space soldier, or a veteran warrior in medieval times, or fucking mario.

It's a videogame.
Get over yourself.

Why do you need to sympathize with him?

/thread

>Is were a reason

>t. Neogaf

XD

ayo hol up,

Because he has a kick ass drone, dude. Watch that thing fly, man. Shit's awesome.

WE

WUZ

Memes?

HACKERS AND SHIIIEEET

WOOOCH DWAAGZ

more like W3

Are there any games where can I play as a goverment lap dog?
This "rise against the man" theme has gotten boring.

W3

W4Z

K4NGZ

There's an indie game Papers Please, it's about being a border inspector in a communist dictatorship. There's an RPG in development called Tyranny. There's also This is the Police, except you're not really a drone there, you're a chief of police, but it's close enough. Nothing else really comes to mind.

So just how out of touch are corporate and studio heads?

Seems like they saw a Justin Beiber video and the hacker known as Cred Forums and decided that every kid in america wants to be like that.

The division which was also made by Ubisoft

Hey look man they probably didn't get enough attention from their parents (or too much) and found more on tumblr

W3 D1D 17 4CH4N!

Didn't someone from Cred Forums or /fa/ breakdown what he's wearing and it comes out to some ridiculous number because everything was designer labels?

Did anyone save that?

Big bad made a system to reduce crime but also targets innocents, I think one of his dindu muffin friends got sent to jail because of it. Because of that MC and his friends will go on a killing spree and hack public systems which will put even more innocents in the cross fire

Because black lives matter.

They do?

If you're on Cred Forums chances are you were never even considering getting the game

#notallblacklivesmatter

dindu nuffin.

You're literally racist if you don't buy this game.

I was but they made MC and the only girl ugly. Which is weird because MC's motion cap is a model who looks nothing like MC.

I'm gonna get it and target all the honkies

With a few changes I'd actually consider buying it.
But the memes, man. All those fucking memes!
Someone post the picture where there's literal ripoff memes plastered on the walls.

Who's ready to execute the biggest hack in history?

L.A. Cops

because if you don't yous a raysiss

Knowing modern Cred Forums, 80% of the board is getting it day one and has it pre-ordered already.

the point is that they aware that this game is bad. In fact they wanted to make it worse than it was when planning. I dont want to kill Ubi
I want people that dont buy shit
maybe ubi will be our guy sometime
I really wish for all of their games to fail in future. I wish for collapse of ubi and therefore good guys who acctually care not only about money will not quit and join some other studios that are better, to make better games.

>Why would you sympathize with them anymore than a renegade space soldier, or a veteran warrior in medieval times, or fucking mario.

Depend if they are a well written character

>the only girl ugly
I'm sorry what?

>hacker
>proficient in hand to hand combat
>can parkour like a pro
>expert gunman
Can we get a game that does't have an MC who's a Gary Stu already?

I disagree even though you are entitled to your opinion.

>renegade space soldier

He's seen some shit, he fights in fucking space, he probably has some motivation for becoming a soldier.

>a veteran warrior in medieval times

A badass who is good at what he does, for a reason. Probably a tragic backstory motivating him to become the best.

>or fucking mario

He's saving the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom from an evil turtle. What more incentive do you need?

At the end of the day, those characters aren't thug criminals pushing political agendas while fellating each other with memes.

Make a game that only attracts people who are bad at video games and there you go.

The only reason I even pay attention to this game is because it looks like the beginning of a cyberpunk future. Which hurts all the more knowing it'll turn out to just be a poorly designed, poorly written, bug ridden mess that Ubisoft has come to be known for.

>Game about executing gigantic hacks
>Todd Toward and Sean Murray not bosses
What the fuck.

cant wait for this meme game to release and watch the shitstorm that will happen here

Videogames aren't written well enough to being capable to have characters you can sympathize with.

They are all archetypes with no depth, plot devices, or cardboard cutouts.

If you sympathize with them, you are probably one of those kids who thinks the most hype stories you can find are those in Call of Duty games.

This post mirrors my sentiments.

>anarchist
>dyed eyelids
>revealing clothing
>hoodie

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

mg1&2, mgs 1-3,

It was someone from /fa/, too bad I didnt save it.
It was close to $7k or even more.

Wrench is cute.

Yes, apparently his clothes costed about $4k

>'I'm going to prove my innocence'
>guns down innocent bystanders

>cis in big red letters on the background

>Is were a reason why I should sympathize with protagonist and his gang?
Not sympathising is racist.

They need mo money fo dem computah programs.

>muslim

>that fucking top image

jesus fucking christ, is that an offical bullshot or something? it looks like gta IV on the lowest settings, they're not even bothering making it look good in the ads this time are they?