You went for the bonds route, right Cred Forums?

You went for the bonds route, right Cred Forums?

SMT thread.

I want to marry Toki!

Asahi is the cutest!

>No love for the fairy queen.

>the full undub is finally out
now I can start.

So is there a route where I can just fuck over everyone?

Yes, the Massacre route, Anarchy.

>bonds route

He's VA is so fucking good.

Sweet.
How about a route where I can kill every god but now my friends, or at least certain friends?

SMT should be more light hearted going forward.

>can't recruit in the record scratch dungeon

damn it, just need 18 more fusions for the quest

beyond this river

Is Metatron NG+?

How many floors is twisted tokyo?
Im on floor 27 and im already tired of no hallway mapping.
>inb4 pen and paper

Fuck that bitch.
Like, if there is one person who made me want the edgy route it was her. What a patronizing two-faced bitch, and she isn't even that strong for a fairy queen. She is a joke, I don't know why Dagda didn't choke her himself, I certainly wanted to do it. I only went peace because of the other guys, but Nozomi can go fuck herself. Also, fuck Fujiwara and Skins, two useless pieces of shit who think they have a right to tell anyone what to do and judge others.

>still buttblasted

god damn user, are you Japanese by any chance?

What are you talking about? The time when Nozomi turned you in?

pierdalaj z ta zjebana gra dla pedalow

>no hallway mapping

I just stepped in
oh man

Would you date a Sumerian Goddess Cred Forums?

is that ganondorf?

This whole time I thought she was wearing a huge dress, I never realized she was a giant chicken

Quick Cred Forums, how can we make the protag of this game look like even more of a faggot?

Critical Eye or Smile Charge for STR build?

Sidecut hair
Stud ear ring
Green eyes
Green tattoos
Really effeminate face

Oh wait.

3 nose piercings, tumblurina glasses, those hole rings in the ears, and a harry potter tatoo in the forehead.

Bam, max faggotry.

With a penis tip hat

>implying
Dagda's plan is literally flawless

Inanna did wear a dress and looked human in the concept art, but sometime around development the game her role changed from sky goddess to mother goddess

>make 15 year old kid whose sole defining quality is "fights good, hates friends" the undisputed God of a new world
Yeah, "flawless."

Bonds is way better because you can at least cuck *record scratch* over and over again.

>tfw SMT4A is appealing to an even younger audience than Persona does and that's why it's got so much trash in it
fuck. are we seriously gonna have tokiwaifufags in threads for weeks now?

Reminder that the White were right

Make him look like you

This joke has moss growing on it.

>first thing Nanashi does was make pic related a place in his new universe
Dagda did well

Pretty much, it doesn't help that she has the best development of the group and is one of the useful characters aside from Navarre.

isn't smile charge a better critical eye

>gets btfo
>"W-what an old j-joke!"

Well you better clean yourself up than if youre growing moss

I bet Asahi wears cute underwear!

>Be levl 28 on war
>Make it to flame snake
>He's lv 40 and destroys me in 2 turns
Cred Forums help

why did someone put make up on a dog?

debuffs

Asahi is going to be okay right? Shits not dead RIGHT!? Ill skin that snake and his fedora tipping master if shes dead. I've done everything to appease my bros and stand with them.

Love Dagda though ill definitely do a playthrough of just siding with him. Hes not 100% right or wrong hes accurate and where hes not 100% right hes in a gray area.

Law is still eternal shit.

Stick to the left/right wall and keep going along it. No mapping needed, ever.

What's the spawn rate for relics? I'm in the final dungeon and in the late 80s-90s they stop giving you demons to fuse outside of the special fusions

Does he power down after a couple of turns or do I just fucked by him till i get good?

First playthrough? I can't fathom not being overleveled as shit not because i'm scared but because the first playthrough of a SMT game i fuse and capture literally everything i can find.

AYYE LADIE, 'OW'S ABOUT YOU TAKE ON THOSE DIVINE POWERS ALREADY, YA DOSSER. I'M TOO FOOKIN' KNACKERED AFTER GIVIN' OUT TO ME MUM ALL THE WHILE.

What's better between dex and magic in 4?

Thats actually what i did but it becomes hell once you lose track of wheres front and back after you get distracted

Luck

>mfw final dungeon

I thought you guys were overreacting, but it just took me a good 5 hours to clear that first floor.

How many companions there are in this game?
I just got the annoying green ghost guy and realized the companion screen is massive!

Asahi a cute btw

focus on surviving

all you have to do

The first floor is the most confusing one for me so far. The next two floors took me as long as the first.

who /blewallthearmorboostersonthetrapoutfit/ here

Yeah. I didn't want to grind to much, but I didn't expect the boss level to jump from the 20's to 40.

Also PSA if you use the Wi Fi DDS for bonuses, be sure the demon on the card is alive other wise the it wont let you do it and you'll have to wait another 2 hours to try again

>Write every character as a vindictive biased shit so you want to murder all of them excpt Toki and Pascal, 2cute
BRAVO ATLUS

HA.
You can't have it all.

What's the difference between Persona and SMT? I've only played Persona 4.

What's the difference between a Persona and a Stand?

>just got done with Medusa
>lv35 on War
I didn't even mean to grind
How do I stop getting so much exp

worf worf

>Vindictive
But every one of your companions besides Toki who just wants the D is a good person to a degree. Even Navarre/Gastion turn into good bros.

Any of the doors in the final dungeon unlocked by DEX, or are they all STR and MAG?

Persona doesnt have you exploring a fucked tokyo thats getting more fucked, demons instead of shadow, and much less dialogue compared to persona.
They share the same shitty battle systems so just imagine a rethemed persona

I checked that Wifi thingy but didnt use it yet cuz I barely started and demons are entry level.

>SMT threads full of waifufags now
Fuck modern Atlus. Fucking sellouts.

>New Persona has demons in it
The new golden age of Megaten is coming

Apocalypse was a mistake.

>can't even get David to red before I get kicked out

>now

Hownewareyou

I NEED TOKI

Persona 1/2 had demons too. Persona 5 is the same, shadows in the form of demon

>Now

Pixie posters have and always will be a thing. Same with Titania posters.

How new are you? Demonfuckers and Nemissafags weren't nearly as common as muh dog is cute toki doki doki shit.

If you connect with a "veteran" player you get good rewards. I just got 5 Light Grimoires, though I haven't done it a second time to see if that's the only reward. I wish I had done it sooner cause I didn't even try it til I got to the final dungeon

This is now a Gaston thread.

>shadows in the form of demon
technically what P1 and P2 were

>play smt
>go full persona
Kys

>full of
Pixieposters don't spam every god damn thread.

Which SMT is the best to start with?
I know I should probably play in release order, but I'm thinking that some of the older ones don't hold up any more.

I started with Persona 3 and FFVII for example for series where I've jumped in half way and there's been no consequence.

Its not. Toki/Asahi shit is very very tame and lewd and there isn't alot of it. Its still SMT with alittle comedy in between no romantic subplots and shit.

Anyone have a site and link to fusion charts and fusion listings yet?

>Demonfuckers and Nemissafags weren't nearly as common

So you are that new then.

IV or Apocalypse > Nocturne > SJ > SMT II > SMT

Play 4 > Apocalypse > Nocturne > SJ > 1 > 2 in that order.

>tame and lewd
What?
>no romantic subplots
This is straight bullshit.

Four it is!

>fight one of the Jar Guardians
>then fight Danumom
>then fight Matreiya
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Also I feel like I'm overleveled. I just beat Matreiya and I'm almost level 60, but I feel like I shouldn't be this high of a level for this point of the game. I haven't really grinded or anything, but I've been doing all the side missions as they become available and I think the game has just been throwing too much EXP at me.

If you don't mind easy games, then you might as well play SMT I and II. They're the easiest ones in the series, and have a great atmosphere and pretty interesting story. Otherwise you can be like every other faggot and start with Nocturne.

If SMT4 is babby's first SMT, then SMT4A is babby's second SMT.

99 is actually endgame this time

I like this alot. Its so uncommon where the main game reaches to max levels in a JRPG especially FF games can end around fucking late 40s.

Even Nocturne on hard outside of when i went back to get Metatron Shiva and TheBub i was around level 80.

>thinks waifuing demons is as bad as waifuing humans
Nigga the entire series to recruiting and negotiating with and fusing demons. Waifus are trash but waifuing elements that aren't even central to the games/series is more trash.