I present to you your Game of The Last Two Generations

I present to you your Game of The Last Two Generations.

I really enjoyed bloodborne, but I think it's been overmemed to hell and back so it rarely gets a thread worth reading

I prefer The Wonderful 101 this gen, though Bloodborne takes second.

I also prefer Dark Souls to it.

the reason I stopped visiting Cred Forums was the constant spamming of BB.

Witcher 3 is probably game of this generation.

>GOTYAY is also too hard for normies
Feels good man.

>implying isnt a worse meme game

Witcher 3 can actually back it up. It can also last longer than 8 hours and can go higher than 25 fps.

Fuck I really want to play TW3 but I really need to finish the first two.

You don't need to play them. You would get more benefit out of reading the books m8. Start with The Last Wish.

I'm actually reading that right now. Either way it would take me a while to finish them all, there are like 6

You know Witcher 2? Are the controls meant to be dogshit? Trying to sneak out of dungeon at the start but he doesn't pop to corners or anything.

So is Ace Attorney 6 this year's GOTY? Can't think of anything better that's come out this year, especially since Mankind Divided and ZTD were huge disappointments, and jackshit is on the horizon for the rest of the year.

>game with asscreed tier combat gets mainstream GOTY's

hold the phone

yeah probably, I seriously can't think of anything else as good that I've played this year.

>another BB circlejerk thread

Look I liked the game too but it's not the fucking Holy Grail of vidya. It's just the souls formula but a bit faster-paced and in a different setting.

My nigga.

I really should play the Souls series sometime.

Play Demon's first, then 2, then 3, then either 1 or BB. That way they'll keep getting better and you won't have to feel the pain that the rest of us do.

Sonycucks lost though, Project Beast was never released, it's just another PS4 vapourware that will never see the light of day.

I started playing Demon's a while back, but never got around to finishing it. I want to say I beat the first boss of every area except the swamp, and also the Tower Knight guy.

Demon's is better than Dark Souls 2 though.

H-how about that pc port tho

Definitely finish it first. It's really good in it's own right but compared to the rest it's basically just an alpha version. If you play it after them like I did then it just won't be the same.

Are you retarded ?

>Casual and very popular game gets GOTY while hard and niche game doesn't
Color me surprised

>sonyggers still crying about GOTY 2015 going to witcher

WAKE UP

Kys retard

Go back to twitter.

I should someday.

Though W101 has been calling for me to replay it once more.

Don't get mad sonybro I'm sure you'll get more games soon.

Play what you want friend. Just giving my two cents.

Where's his head?

Yeah, keep telling yourself the FromSoftware games are niche lol

>mfw I can play both while PCucks just one
feels good famalan

>

I really wish there were more weapons in the base game. Other than that, I did like it more than DS3.

I still see Sonyggers defending No Man's Sky and The Order so I don't trust their opinion at all, they'll shill any exclusive they have.

This.
Ps4 for glorious bloodborne, pc for 60+ fps lightly modded witcher 3.

My brethren. Why people restrict themselves to one system I will never understand.

kek why do they even try anymore? they got cucked out of their only chance at a goty by 2 slavs with a jar of rocks

Same. Did you get The Old Hunters? What did you think of Kos?

What mods you using niglet?

how's that scalebound, killer instinct, civilization 6, forza horizon 3, gears of war 4, arma 3, star citizen going for you.

lmao retard

:) thanks for Nier automata btw

these kind of threads are pointless
the only time a game of the year award matters is when its your favorite game and you want to make people mad.
literally any other time no one cares and thinks they are pointless, but as soon as it allows them to shitpost it becomes the word of god and is the utmost importance. yall pathetic

The fight or the weapon? I liked both. Fighting a boss as aggressive as him was fun.

Are you literally retarded?

>literally

Are you?

Yes

OP here. Sorry if you misunderstood but Bloodborne is not the game of the year. It's the game of this console generation and it's so good it's also the best game of the last as well. That's right.

>tfw have good gaming PC and PS4

you didn't played it though, it just sold 10k copies

What are you even saying?

There are actual people with varying degrees of retardation. They are not a fantasy beast, they're real.

You fucking wish sonygger, this game is overhyped garbo.

Oh woops you got me user, I must have thought I was someone else there for a second.
Sorry guys my bad.

The only master race until ofc the pro launches.

then why are you back. In a BB circlejerk thread no less

How important is the old hunters
I got the game for $13 and dont really want to spend $20 for DLC
Based on what ive seen posted here I know it has 2 really good bosses but I dont know how the rest of the content is

It's all optional stuff. If you don't think you want it, don't buy it.

It's funny how this pile of shit has been completely forgotten on v and is literally only brought up when bb is, while bb still gets multiple threads frequently every single day.

So which of these reasons is why people are overrating BB? Is it:

1. People who bought a PS4 and need to defend its one game?
2. Zelda syndrome?

At the minimum, DeS and DS are better.

What's so good about BB anyways? It's exclusive factor? I mean it was a good souls game but it certainly didn't have the staying power and scale of some bigger games like The Last of Us and Xenoblade X

>retarded sonygger thinks Witcher doesn't get threads anymore

One factor of it being overrated is that it's exclusive. The game isn't bad but it's really not as good as all the sony fanboys say it is.

it's got two very spooky areas and a lot of very fun weapons. bowblade alone makes playing the game a completely different experience

>completely forgotten on v

Kek what? There are threads every day. Stay delusional nigger.

Adds 10 weapons, increasing the weapon count by 66%. Adds 3 new covenants which make the community aspects way more interesting. Inc. the long fabled beast mode.

The content is probably the best in BB, and the difficulty is actually decent. BB is the best Souls game once the Old Hunters is installed, and PvP is practically non existent.

That's how good the Dlc is.

Can't hex edit it

> didn't have the staying power and scale of some bigger games like The Last of Us and Xenoblade X

Nigger the general for Xenoblade X has been dead for a year while the Bloodborne general is still going. Shut the fuck up.

>Adds 10 weapons, increasing the weapon count by 66%

Summing up why BB is an inferior souls game in one sentence.

>muh generals

Generals are shit and are not an indication of staying power, especially since you have generals like fucking /kwg/ where no one even talks about the game and just posts waifugarbage.

Also /bbg/ is shit.

The weaponry in BB puts DS to shame, Kos.

Most weapons in souls are reskins, and most aren't viable for entire playthroughs. I think that BB weapons are the gokd standard desu.

>sonygger
It's funny how pcucks acts like Witcher 3 is a pc exclusive. Its on ps4 too u nigger, truth is I literally don't give a shit because it sucks dicks. Core rpg is for literal basement dwellers.

>its literally just Scalebound, assuming Platinum can make an open world rpg

wew lad