What are some video games where I can spout canned lies being fed to me over an earpiece to millions of people while...

What are some video games where I can spout canned lies being fed to me over an earpiece to millions of people while wearing a stupid smug grin?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/979582/ff031b2ad8/
trib.al/ppYHZ2D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

something you wanna talk about user?

in just a few short months she will be, hands downm the sexiest president of america ever. ear piece or not.

Yes

>Cred Forums is this butthurt

>>back to your containment board plz

>trumpforce in stage 2 of grief and loss

Destroy all humans

>Wanting to bang hillary

Why?

JFK disagrees

>Lying imp

Cred Forums damage control

Trump got motherfucking destroyed. Literally everyone knows it. Go away.

I want to post in this thread and /laugh at OP before it gets removed for being off-topic garbage

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT
SHIT
Cred Forums

Sorry, 2008 Obama exists.

Memes aside, what is in her ear?

Are we actually going to ignore it? Shouldn't society be very suspicious about this?

post loli Hillary

exhentai.org/g/979582/ff031b2ad8/

Fuck off yank cunt, nobody cares about your shitty countries broken ass politics.
Go back to fucking Cred Forums

What is there to put into your ear?

#triggered

stfu and release your tax returns

>being this angry

Isn't is strange how /news/ was supposed to be the board to talk about current events. But since it's creation, these "what are games where..." threads started coming up like crazy. Just whatever is in the headlines always ends up getting shoehorned into Cred Forums.

There's a board that specifically caters to you

God knows her husband didn't

thinly-veiled politics thread?

what anime?

I love you, Twily!

I hate both candidates, but if you think she had any good points you're retarded.

trib.al/ppYHZ2D

It was false, theres a site called snopes that professionally handles in stupid conspiracies like this, theyve been doing a great job for trump and clinton throughout the election

It's not an earpiece it's just evidence of her being reptilian.

I don't know if I can fap to this.