Fucking when?

Fucking when?

Why won't they just gib release date already? If they miss october it's literally over.

They just keep saying fall 2016.

I agree with the october though. If there's anything I couldnt care less about, it's horror AFTER halloween.

*Alice Cooper intensifies*

>they should release their broken game to satiate a deadline
This is what killed Atari and nearly all of Vidya

It's probably not coming out until next year. Very little footage shown, seems to still be in development.

They're going to blow it. Also it looks like twitch bait and there's no single player which makes me nervous

Just please be good please we need more slasher games

Why not just play dead by daylight? Quite literally the same thing

cute

because muh 80s slasher films

What are some other games I can play on Halloween? Pic related, already revved up those wallpapers.

What the fuck is going on with this game? It's been in development three years and still looks like shit. Fucking Dead By Daylight looks a million times better, and it's only been in development 7 months.

DbD is trash. The survivors aren't even afraid of the killers.

Also please note that I prefer cheesy scary over actual scary.

oh fuck off, couldnt even play with my friends in the beta

>There will never be a game scarier than Halloween 1
Feels awful man

It looks like shit

i watched that for the first time the other night, pretty damn good

Whats up with that guy saying "lets rip linzies clothes off"
She was the kid.

I would be shitting it more if michael was stalking me than jason

LITERALLY shilling

>dead by daylight
>muddy mess of textures
>all these fucking bugs
>optimized like shit
>there is no balance
>the devs don't listen to the community
>killers always getting fucked
im not playing dead by daylight because everytime i try to play this fucking game i run into four high level survivors with toolboxes who abuse VoIP and infinijukes all while destroying my hooks.
this is coming from someone who mains specificly Hillbilly and every single patch is either doing nothing or digs the fucking hole deeper for itself.
the devs have shown that they wont be fixing their shit for a long time. i'd rather leave dead by daylight behind and invest in some better potential like this or last year

I don't think any of the Halloween movies are bad, some are just less good than others. I love the lore. You should check out Halloween 2, it picks up right where the other leaves off. An edited 4 hour version of Halloween 1 and 2 would be top tier kino

>horror movies
>lore

>Horror movies
>No lore

SUPER EVIL GUY IS THE RESULT OF BAD UPBRINGING OR A FAILED EXPERIMENT OR AN ANCIENT EVIL AND NOW HE'S CLIMBIN IN YO WINDOWS AND SNATCHIN YO PEOPLE UP

There, every horror movie lore summarized.

>Friday the 13th
>Nightmare on Elm Street
>Halloween
>Halloween 3
>The Thing
>The Strangers

They know they can't make a decent game before Halloween, but at this point they probably don't care.

There's always another Halloween.

MAYBE