Why haven't you beaten Battletoads yet? You stuck on the turbo tunnel like a noob?

Why haven't you beaten Battletoads yet? You stuck on the turbo tunnel like a noob?

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Battletoads_(NES)
youtube.com/watch?v=d6fLrgsTWnk
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ojHJR6Xbg
youtu.be/sn3Kln0BgtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So when is he going to beat another game?

I just do not have the patience, and dedication as our prophet Bootsy does.

Nah I got stuck on the sewer pipe level.

Well not so much stuck as in just exhausted, bored and unable to keep trying.

Some day I will pick it up again.

That's not how retro gamers work. There's the one or two games they can beat and they pretend all the other games are good too because they don't want to try and beat them.

I suck everywhere.

Who's this fag and wthy does he wear those clothes if he's obviously old?

He's not skilled, he's artificially good because he plays a game 500 times

Pretty sure the series just turned into Mike & Bootsy.

This middle aged, absent-minded retard beat Battletoads

Why haven't you?

So he GOT GUD with practice? Sounds like skill to me.

Never. It's pointless to try because it's one of those games that you apparently can't emulate properly, the lag between USB controller will kill you
I don't own an NES and at this point they're expensive as hell. An ever drive type flashcart and a retron I'm sure have lag too, everything causes lag now.

Get the fuck out of here Bootsy you autist.

Is the western version of the NES game the one with the hard Turbo Tunnel? I've always played the JP version.

Also, fuck those sliding ice cubes in the ice level.

I don't have ADs to do the difficult parts for me while I sleep and eat forehead cooling pads

LOL still the dankest maymay

It's a meme game so it shot up in price. What's the point in playing a game if you don't actually own it?

>autist
Bootsy is literally the most normal person associated with Cinemassacre

I know James has that autistic video store obsession, but what's wrong with Mike?

to be fair, battletoads is legitimately difficult

Fuck you. I got to Terra Tubes and sort of gave up.

Jap version is eassier though

>battletoads was literally the first game I ever played
>I was like 5 years old but I could at least get till the sewers where i would get chomped by sharks
>now that I am 28 years old I can beat the entire game on auto-pilot settings
>still own my copy

the game that defined me.

I don't like the protagonists.

I genuinely think he's a real skilled, the dude like nearly flawlessly plays Silver Surfer.

Mike memorizes Disney songs and sings them out loud at inappropriate times.

jesus christ dude, you need to leave Cred Forums for a couple of day

I'm so guilty of this behavior

Say whaa?
The NES has MAYBE 25 good (fun), playable (nice controls), beatable (not Tetris) games. Why would you pretend it has more?

I've beaten way more than 25 NES games.

He has the maturity of a teenager, mostly in that he always has to be right about everything. ALso

holy shit you're a loser.

You're so bitter that others can attain skill through hardwork that you refuse to do because you're a stupid neet fuck

I think he's trying to force a shitty "meme"

>jap version

Opinion discarded

tcrf.net/Battletoads_(NES)

Because the game's an inconsistent, sloppy mess the only noteworthy thing about which is the difficulty and maybe art style. Not to mention the difficulty is meme shit, there's plenty of harder games out there, a lot of which also aren't bad.

That's not skill, skill is being good naturally, like if you beat it your first time

>skill is being good naturally
That's the exact opposite of what "skill" means. Are you faggots for real? Have you never gotten good at anything in your lives?

I've beaten it twice on original hardware with no cheats or Game Genie. Probably my proudest achievement relating to video games.

i usually get to the ice stage after the tunnel and then quit because the game is bullshit.

I got determined to beat the Turbo Tunnel then quit on the snake level when I realized the rest of the game was still crazy hard

Best I ever did was reaching the fucking level with the black hole chasing you.
I still don't know how people do it legit, that shit's fucking asinine.

That's called talent.

He's still artificially good because he's drilled it into himself by playing it half a thousand times

did he ever finish this series?

Which is called skill

That's how you get good at anything which requires mechanical skill you dumb motherfucker. Whether it's a static single player game, a multiplayer game or even something unrelated to video games like a musical instrument. You'd know this if you tried to get good at anything you sad cunt

>artificially good
artificial skill is required for games that are artificially difficult

no he's genuinely actually good
i mean it doesn't make him any less of an autistic fag but goddamn is he good at that one singular game

and Silver Surfer, the most ridiculous shooter on NES
and he learned then beat Back to the Future 3 quickly. but Mike is still best

I feel bad for you, a little less depressed about my own life now

no if he's good at only a handful of games he's not the best

yeah but you still look like anthony burch you ugly little bitch

I don't get it. What makes the NES version better than the Genesis version? Is it the shitty music er sumfin'?
youtube.com/watch?v=d6fLrgsTWnk
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ojHJR6Xbg

>artificially good
Cred Forums does it again jesus christ

Mike ain't shit. Just because he beat Jekyll and Hyde doesn't make him a great player.

>didn't memorize the turbo tunnel
I always like to watch this video every now and then. It's a Tool-Assisted speed run and he destroys everything with perfect timing.

youtu.be/sn3Kln0BgtI