youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA
youtu.be/nxpV9V7lup0
multivax.com/last_question.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle
nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/big-brother-milky-way.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not maining IC 1101
Whatever fag

lol stay mad pleb, i only main S5 0014+81 and you can't do nothing to stop me you numale cuck

>Being shitty "hurr durr the bigger the better" galaxy

>Not being cheeky little M110 to get whats left after a battle

>not being Milky Way master racw

>mains supermassive black hole
>thinks he can call anyone else a cuck

>Literally the Thief of galaxies
You really don't want to be relevant do you

Faggots I main Dark energy I literally can expand all of you into nothingness

>He preordered just to be the most faggot class

>tfw andromeda and milky way are on a direct collision course

how rare is that shit. even on a galactic scale its like shooting two bullets at each other and they collide in midair

>maining andromeda bitch ass shun the biggest fucboi to ever live

How's it like being a faggot?

Not that rare when you consider it's gravity pulling them together and that they are thousands of light years across

On he galactic scale nothings rare. There's a few colliding galaxies visible atm.

thing about gravitational pull is that usually it makes heavenly bodies slingshot each other when they pass very close but dont collide

>only 9 galaxies in the entire universe

That's pretty lame. Thought there was like 50 or some shit.

You're joking right?

Most are DLC

how come in scifi we only have reference to galactic scale? Star Trek, Star Wars, Warhammer, Mass Effect etc its always just this galaxy and maybe an extra-galactic invader but thats it

Is there anything more terrifying than the size of the universe?

So it is actually 50 then?

your face

the size of yo momma's vagina

is there an Andromeda in Dota 2 or was that a HoN special hero

The ocean

Spiders

Trying to imagine if the universe 'ends'. And what the 'end' of it would look like.

>Includes NGC 6822
>Doesn't include based Leo A

>9 galaxies
>not whirlpool
>not antennae
>not sombrero
>not hoag's object
>most likely being added as DLC later when they should've been on the full game

game literally developed by EA DICE

the weirdest spider i've seen so far

>Is there anything more terrifying than the size of the universe?
Why do ledditors write retarded shit like this? What's it even supposed to mean?

>What's it even supposed to mean
Probably about fear of large size, insignificance of humans, the unknown, it's not that hard to think about

Galaxies aren't massive bodies like stars or planets. They mostly consist of gas. When Andromeda collides with Milky Way, few actual collisions will happen.

Milky Moda is my OTP

>youtube.com/watch?v=GoW8Tf7hTGA

Does that make you feel nervous?

What happens when a fire galaxy and an ice galaxy collide, though?

Trying too hard

They will form a single sludge galaxy.

The size of the universe doesn't scare me, but what kind of spoopy creatures lurks in the bottom of our oceans does.

the ice sublimates

what do you think stars are made of?

>2007 was 2,000,000,000 years ago

A galaxy is large enough for the stories they want to tell and to include other galaxies with out also taking the time and money to properly flesh each out as it's own contained system would strain suspension of disbelief.

>what do you think stars are made of?

And do you really think a massive amount of compressed gas concentrated on a relatively small point in space works physically the same way as thin, spread out clouds of gas? If yes, you should never use propane gas.

>tfw you think about the future and the fact that if humans are still here, they will be able to see the night sky filled with the andromeda galaxy as it comes crashing into our own

It must be beautiful man

No it's 49

>tfw born to young for mainstream, cheap, space exportation

I just want to fly around and live in my cheap dinky spaceship.

Unless we leave Earth, it's not gonna happen. Our sun will be a red giant by then.

>tfw traveling space will be "affordable" within my lifetime but probably still cost like 100k and thus not quite affordable for me really

That is the lair of an Australian angler spider.
it keeps the top half of creatures it eats and waggles them around on the end of a specially adapted appendage.
When the prey animal draws close to pet the fluffy lure, it erupts from the grounds and bites with envenomed fangs.
Like all things in Australia, its bite is double lethal meaning you'll die but still be able to feel pain until your corpse is burned.

>tfw will never go to heaven and will just roam through Earth for all eternity
I mean, it's gonna suck when the planet blows up but eh

>not maining that one galaxy that's supposed to smell like/be made of strawberry rum

Plebs

>tfw used to be dark energy main
>tfw dark matter mains make it impossible for me to blow shitter baryon mains apart by teaming up with them
>tfw can only push people around now

feels bad

>ctrl f quasar
>zero found

pathetic desu, quasar is the best build. APM out of the ass.

>we'll never be faster than light and light is fucking slow in cosmic standards
>we will never even get to our neighbor star system
>people still believe traveling the galaxy will be possible one day

>i need to be a super massive black hole to fuck shit up

Talk about being a pleb.

This shit is imba as fuck

> Maiming some gay ass, pink-clad pussy faggot
> Not maining Pegasus instead

Ate you gay, son?

>Maining Pegasus
>Not maining Pegasus

Do you guys think our neighbor galaxy have any life, what lurks over at andromeda

probably a spiritual warrior race that worships insane gods and travels between galaxies in gigantic worldships made from their organic technology preparing to invade our galaxy with millions of warriors

I want M31 fags

>Deep space could have that same spooky shit but in planetary scale

Trying to imagine the infinity of death.

sounds cool as fuck
captcha mexico

yeah! dunno why people didn't like the Yuuzhan Vong in Star Wars

Because the travel time between galaxies would be so enormous that it'd be basically impossible for a story to span more than one without some extreme bullshit technomagic that would probably rob the story of all its tension anyways.

Sounds like a Perry Rhodan story.

11/10 would let naw at my hand

oh fug no nevermind fuck those guys

Go to bed, Howard Phillips.

what the heck???

Just consider how before you and before humanity, there were 100s of million years where we did not exist. Where there were only these soulless organisms that were all just living in the same space, eating each other and trying to survive over and over and over again. The horrific scenes that have just played out over the years with no purpose. And this has been going on for so long you can't even comprehend it. And here we show up in this small timeframe and we are so naive, so unable to comprehend all the atrocities and pain and meaningless shit that's been going on. We're out here on this rock hurling through space and there's just seemingly no purpose to anything. There's just so much uncertainty. The things that could be out there, in this seemingly endless universe. Oh, and the infinity of death.
This scene captures the feeling pretty well:
youtu.be/nxpV9V7lup0

>just played through ROC and TFT
>don't see any mention of pandaren or usable heroes from shops
how in the fuck did they make an expansion for that?

Milky way is bestvest

So i'm mainning milky way and i can't fucking get pass this guy, no matter how much i level up i come back to him and he wrecks my shit

any tips?

There's no reason for non-shitters to not pick SMC, or as I call it, "Suck My Cock".

Andromeda has less mass than the Milky way despite being 3x bigger.

Ya done fucked up user, Milky's light magic is low

There are a lot of "islands" in the universe that will be isolated from all light and matter by the ever expanding space.

Milky way, Andromeda and close neighboring galaxies are all destined to become one and we will live on until the entropic death of the universe.

>getting stuck on the first casual filter

Maybe you should stick to the 2nd dimension kid.

>not maining the great attractor
Top kek it's like you want to lose

>his main isn't outside Virgo's supercluster
Step it up, plebs

Pls help me with this boss I'm running a full dex sombrero galaxy build

>nobody actually knows what the milky way galaxy looks like since we're inside our own galaxy

truly invokes questioning

full DEX builds are too entropy heavy you gonna be running out all the time nigger

N G C
G 6 8
C 0 2

probably a spirally shit with radiation coming from the center

Entropy

multivax.com/last_question.html

>Fighting a star
>dominate him easily
>going for the finisher prepare my ult
>he uses supernova and makes the fight a draw
If you main a star pls kill yourself

i swear to god, you faggots are scared of a little cold? don't make me laugh, entropy ain't half as bad as they make it up to be

We know what it looks like the same way you can know what a house looks like on the outside if you are inside of it.

>Fighting a star
>About to fuck his shit up, he goes full retard and goes supernova
>It's fine, I'm a neutron star motherfucker
>He turns into a red faggot and leaves at the speed of light
>Catch him literally 200 lightyears later
>A black hole just ate him
>Releases a gamma ray burst that destroys the local advanced civilization
Red dwarfs, when will they learn?

;)

The current most supported theory is that space will expand so much and things will be so far apart that protons/other atomic particles will never interact with anything ever again, they can come close but will never touch. But this is long after even black holes and white dwarfs/ black dwarfs die out about 1 undecillion years from now (1e+36).

probably pitch black

>not wanting to be one of the most brilliant objects in the entire universe, who can also literally shot beams of energy
spotted the faggot

We figured it out years ago using 3d mapping of known stars and their distances, then extrapolating based on known patterns and observable structures.

if your galaxy has a black hole in the center of it you are literally being cucked RIGHT NOW

Now that I think about it, someone should do this meme but with an electron/proton/neutron being the protagonist, and he just casually runs on a Boltzmann Brain. Then, he rant's on /dm/ - Dark Matter about how electric charges are master race and Boltzmann was a fag

>ongrengi small
its the little things

>not maning a hypergiant and one hit killing everything with hypernova
Top kek literally unbeatable red giants need not apply

>there will come a time when the expansion of space will be too fast for light to bridge the gap between galaxies before being redshifted into nothingness
>there will come a time when you won't be able to see the stars in the sky anymore
>there will come a time when all the heat in the universe will have radiated away and fallen into black holes

Yeah but we'll all either be dead or in a simulation of a perfect universe, so who gives a shit?

How come no one talks about red shift?

Kek, but the fact that Boltzmann brains can exist is fucking crazy. There's a small chance at least one has formed and "died"

>spiral galaxy fags

pure speculation

>there will come a time when even the black holes dissipate

Red shit is just tired light

>we could be Boltzmann Brains

see

you beat me to it

>its another le epin spoopy space thread where fuckheads shit their pants over black holes and thing that are bigger than their 3 inch dick

>humans are just the universe thinking about itself

You're already in the simulation though

>simulation
>with irrational numbers
don't think so non-maths fag

Fuck off Carl Sagan

It's not a very good simulation

Not that kind of simulation mathman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

Retard Alert.

It can't be a simulation because you would need infinite calculating power and infinite storage to house the infinite amount of irrational numbers with infinite digits.

Which can't exist.

In any universe.

Get fucked simulation fags.

>moving the goal posts
I swear it's always high-ass art students that keep trying to push their shitty "3deep5u" philosophy shit, despite all superior philosophers being educated in maths.

>not maining Milkyway's senpai

nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/big-brother-milky-way.html

Triangulum is some secret character shit

Same guy who posted the link here, I don't subscribe to that theory, i'm more partial to heat death after undecillion years. This is just Quantum Schrodinger it seems like, a scenario that takes an idea/theory to an extreme. It's basically like you said.

>string theory

That's why I don't believe that theory is at all correct. I mean we can't see past the Planck Limit anyway and string theory is a poor substitute for the Planck Limit when you compare how much more evidence we have of the PL/some sort of quantum foam as opposed to the string theory and all its sub-theories.

It exists outside the simulation.

Then it's not a simulation

>being a cuck and maining supports

kek

Who /black hole/ here?

>sit comfy in the middle of these faggot galaxies and dark matter fags and slowly kill them effortlessly over time
>fucking nothing can stop me

>tfw playing infinite space and uncovering the lore

Too bad you got the Hawking radiation nerf, nerd.

are galaxys real??

>little cold

And no particle movement whatsoever after an ungodly monstrous number of years.

Andromeda, I'm Milky Way

As real as sweden.

I gotta go with the Milky Way, it's nice to just self-insert as easily as possible.

Also you gotta go with the underdog, considering the inevitable showdown between Andromeda and MW.

Or the simulation is super far beyond what we could ever hope to perceive.