Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jDlQ4H0Kdg8
youtube.com/watch?v=7iXW42wiKKA
youtube.com/watch?v=MkhapiW839A&list=PLol_ykYs3OQ6jX4YikUvk44-TspWRwdtN
youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zelda pls

Both look like shit but Zelda has colours that aren't brown.

Translation: This is a console war thread

I'll take the non-sjw baiting one

oh wait...

Zelda

Zelda.
The bottom one may look pretty but all of the gameplay shown seems like a boring circle of pointless actions.
The Sticker Star of Open world games if you will.

Neither really. Horizon is full of bullshotty type shit that'll get heavily downgraded, and Aonuma cant go a single Zelda title without shoving in a faggot gimmick no one cares about or intentionally casualizing it to consider their main audience of nongamers and crybabies now.

Everything is SJW to you fags nowadays. Even Darwin would be called SJW because he has a beard

Zelda.

And kek at user using a low quality image of Zelda. I sense horizon fan butthurt.

>zelda #576638746786 that looks like a PS2 game vs a game where you fight a giant robot dinosaurs

hmmmmmmm... what a hard decision!!!!!

Stop being oversensitive faggots and we'd stop wanting to see you gone. Man up FUCCBOI.

so... Zelda?

you do remember the butthurt of Link being a guy, right?

you're so fucking stupid, that PS nonsense is so over fucking hyped the only possible outcome is for it to be fucking disappointing.

Zelda will also be disappointing but it will be less so since the zelda team still seems to know how to make VIDEO GAMES instead of boring CINEMATIC SCRIPTED EVENTS IN AN OPEN WORLD OH LOOK YOU PLAY AS A GIRL AND FIGHT ROBOTS WOOOO WOW IT LOOKS SO FUCKING BORING LIKE A UBISOFT FUCKING CLONE IT DOES.

If I waS IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU OP I'D FIND A FUCKING KNICE AND JUST SINK IT IN TO YOUR FLESH OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO YOU'D STOP BEING THIS FUCKING STUPID JESUS CHRIST I HOPE YOU TRIP AND LAND ON SOMETHING SHARP OR MAYBE SOME FIRE

immersion is impossible when the pc is a female

Which re-imagining of these two classic franchises do you think people will like more?

Now let me finish your thought.
>zelda #576638746786 that looks like a PS2 game but has everything from every zelda game. vs a game where you fight a giant robot dinosaurs to get arrow components to fight more dinosaurs to get more arrow components to ect. ect.

>anime

Stopped reading there

Zelda

>he doesn't realize game devs have been openly hostile against their main player base (white dudes) for years now

I'll take the one that isn't SJWGaf shit, please

>hyper masculinity vs gender neutrality
so, extremes are the only thing that game writers can come up with?

Where do you think you are

Zelda. First trailer for Horizon Zero Dawn looked promising, but then it turned into an open world third person shooter with crafting Fucking snore. I'd rather have a Zelda game with a bunch of puzzles and craft items that you can use whenever and shit instead of Horizon Zero Dawn's "Find shit to craft good shit" system. If I find twenty berries in Zelda I know that I can chomp on those if I want to refill health instead of just saving "Green Wire" and "Scrap Metal" to form some slightly better weapon/armor that will be beaten by shit I find in a box twenty minutes later.

>zelda
a cold can of coca cola

>horizon
a warm plastic bottle of pepsi handed to you by michael j fox who held it for an hour

Both games look great, but Zelda is Zelda so I gotta go with Zedla.

Since we don't live in some dystopia where you can only own one console, I'll definitely get Horizon too.

kek the sonypony that made this thread is probably regretting it now

>Someone edited it to have a Dota logo on it
>You posted it without even knowing it was the wrong one

Why are these memes so cancerous?

I like how this started off as a starfox zero/scalebound/horizon picture and then the sonyggers changed it to fit their needs.

Pepsi>Coke

>gender neutrality

Link has literally never looked more faggot than this

That doesn't even make any sense

If it was a sonygger, why would they change it from a universally bad game Starfox Zero to Zelda?

Are you so insecure that you need every hero you play as to be fucking ripped and square jawed?

No, you faggot, SJW would never want a zelda girl even if they say so, the ones who really wanted a female link were the guys at Cred Forums just to fap at link without feeling gay.

I'll have pepsi if MJF is handing them out.

Get fucked.

>Alloyd: an athletic young woman with wide hips and symmetrical facial features
>New Link: an non-binary think made to cater to teen girls and liberals

Explain to me how Horizon is SJW

>can only choose one

Ok I choose Zelda. If I could pick both I'd pick up Horizon if I saw more gameplay/got to try a demo, but since I can only pick one i'll just stick with the franchise that I know I like.

Zelda.

Horizon looks like an Ubishit game, but made by an even more incompetent developer.

>IP that's been rehashed for years on a dead console with terrible hardware
>new IP that's actually original running on decent hardware

not really a competition OP.

I'll pink Zelda: Lon Lon edition

>He even shitposted wrong

oh this is just too good

>Fog covers up low level of detail

Zelda will probably be the better game no matter how bad the graphics look or how gay link looks. Horizons graphics really are A1 tho.

But you are OP

>New Link: a non binary
Congrats retard: you're using Cred Forums memes as fact. He's just a dude.

Because she's a scary female. I can't talk to females therefore they're sjw

source?

the girl on the right is cute tho

What's the point of 4K if it is in service of something I don't want to look at? I'm not saying Horizon doesn't look very nice because it does, but too many pixel pushing games just render higher resolution gray/brown crap.

BoTW will run at 720P on the Wii U and probably dip below 30 FPS fairly often.

It'll be be the best looking game released next year though. Art direction matters.

autism

This. Super pretty.

I wouldn't kicked Audrey out of bed either though.

The joke is that all the games on the left sans Spiderman barely qualify as games

All movie shit

which is sad because girl on the right is 8/10 while left is 6/10 who mostly just jiggled her tits

yeah maybe if Zelda U didn't look like a lazy combination of leftover assets from Skyward Sword and Wind Waker HD smashed together with little rhyme or reason.

PARKER

I DON'T WANT THOSE PIZZAS LOOKING LIKE THEY CAME FROM OUTER SPACE

Aw thanks you guys!

>Getting so mad because one game blew every other announcement at E3 this year out of the water.

I think Nier Automata looked good but I agree still.

PIZZA TIME

keep telling yourself that autismo.

Just keep doing embarrassing things like that, I love laughing at it.

Come on dawg. I love Kojima, but Death Stranding straight up isn't a game right now. It's a rendered video. Same with Spider-Man. Resident Evil 7 looks promising but what we got at E3 was an inferior PT wannabe.

Come on dawg...

There is no telling them apart anymore.
Unless this is some meta shitposting.

NieR is PC though so it doesn't count for PS4

This. Pokemon Sun/Moon literally won e3 on it's own

Still more games then Nintendo.

Maybe if Zelda U didn't look like generic open world trash.

Has shitposting gone too far?

Tim Cook announced in September that iOS has more than 500,000 games.

I guess iOS is the best gaming platform.

Quality of quantity guys.

kindra looks like a dude wtf

So it will explode on your face?

I don't know. Have I?

I own a PS4 and plan on buying NX on release. Horizon does not interest me. It looks boring.

>you're at E3 checking out the nintendo booth and to watch some Zelda when Audrey notices you looking at her

what do you do?

>you're

Horizon. I've played enough Zelda games by now.

I like Zelda, why would I choose the new and unproven IP over one I already like.

Continue to stare at her tits

Get in line to play Zelda. Audrey's cool, but I'm here to play Zelda.

E3 threads were amazing this year

Honest question

Shouldn't most of Cred Forums be too old to be playing Zelda games?

You're the reason we get nothing but remasters

Shrug

Yeah I love Cred Forums during e3 and treehouse

Made a folder this year for this boobqueen and the others

I'm not talking about literal quantity you absolute dipshit.

>Stop being oversensitive faggots
This is very hypocritical

I'd rather have multiple shades of browns, reds, and yellows than a single flat shade of green.

Lol, by all means point me to the games that a mature adult should be playing.

but Zelda BotW is not a remaster. Horizon also looks boring in a sea of already worn out open world games.

horizon is the easy pick. zelda is barely an upgrade from wind waker, which was the last good zelda game,

I am going to play them both. Does this frustrates you?

there's a reason the industry left Zelda behind.

Now it's playing catchup because Nintendo refuses to innovate and instead just wishes to forces gimmicks down our throats.

What about Tekken? Its main player base is black people.

>tfw drew the original sonygger crying wojack with the blue beanie
I don't regret it.

>literal quantity

Figurative quantity then?

but zelda has the sjw crowd shitter shattered

Yes you are

You're going to realise soon enough.

>refuses to innovate
>zelda botw has so many innovations people made hundreds of .webm's out of them at e3

Horizon is going to be just another 8/10 3rd person action game that sacrifices almost every aspect of the game for pretty graphics and a cinematic feel.

What game at the bottom left?

>Nintendo refuses to innovate

Yeah, not like those innovative third parties on other platforms like PS4 or PC...

what am i looking at?

DELETE THIS

YOU ONLY HAVE TO PICK ONE PLATFORM!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And why would someone who plays with Amiibos care if a game is a little more cinematic than usual?

Zelda, I guess.

Horizon just looks like another third-person shooter.

>someone is whining
>someone tells them to chill out
>the person trying to calm the other is clearly enraged out of empathy
Only in your delusional libcuck dreams, faggot. Tell me more about how mad I am because I insulted you. Oh, look out! I responded! Clearly mad! Lemme XD to show no hard feelings, friend! WEW MAD OUTTA ELEBEN HAHA NOW IM USING CAPS ONLY GETTING MADDER FROM HERE!!!!

This casual sexual harassment disgusts me.

Neither, because they're both uninspired open world piles of shit. They'll be full of open land with nothing to do, along with MMO tier quests and activities.

>upgrade from good game vs. blurfest third person tower climber

wow really tough choice

What if Audrey likes it?

>basic physics
>innovation

Not sure if trolling or genuinely too young to know better

>Todd spitting hot fire

Horizon is made by Guerrilla Games... I don't have to say anything else.

Doesn't Twilight Princess Link have a square jaw?

shouldn't Cred Forums be too old for videogames? They're essentially toys.

Zelda, easy.

Horizon looks boring and bad.

audrey sleeps in a coffin?

Nothing wrong with Guerrillia games.

Zelda.

What do you mean? Pictures please.

Nah. not really.
Horizon just doesn't look fun. The videos have shown nothing for me to be excited about.
Just kill dino for arrow to kill more dino repeat until credits.
Like some sort of Future past far cry primal but in third person.
I play primarily on Ps4 and PC. last think I bought on Wii U was Xenoblade chronicles X.

Why mobile posters haven't been just range banned since all they do is shitpost is something I'll never know.

GG is a pretty shit dev. The only decent game they have ever made was Killzone.

Killzone 2 was mediocre trash with pretty 720p grafix and awful input delay and a mediocre story. Its main strong point was that It set up the premise for an interesting third entry.

Killzone 3 dropped the ball and was just a bland CoD clone with shit graphics and an awful story. It was also full of shit characters, awful bosses, and too many bad on-rail sections.

Killzone 4 was terrible all around outside of graphics. I can't imagine any other aspect of Killzone SF that wasn't terrible.

GG fucking sucks.

Make a choice Cred Forums. If you had to choose between option A and option B, what would it be?

>Option A
Nintendo NX
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Dragon Quest XI
Beyond Good & Evil 2
The World Ends With You 2
Spla2n
Pikmin 4
F-Zero Reboot by Retro Studios
The Wonderful 102
Kid Icarus: Uprising 2

>Option B
PlayStation 4 Pro
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Kingdom Hearts III
Death Stranding
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Nioh
Gravity Rush 2
The Last Guardian
Persona 5

They're all beautiful, but that Kindra man... muh fucking dick!

Zelda, is this an honest question?

>Hyper masculinity
>Literally raising his wife's son
Pick one.

oh pixelart. Zelda for sure. I hope horizon end up being good,it looks fun.

How in the fuck is horizon the easy pick? If anything Thats the wild as fuck pick jesus christ.

nintendo's record on good games is an unmatched legend and even if the last 2 console zeldas werent all that memorable, they still Achieved to be solid games.

Guerrilla games history on the other hand has the honor of pretending to create the halo killer up to 6 tries so far with their shitty killzone and the only thing they managed to kill was faith in console fps.

How in the everloving fuck is guerrillagames the easy choice at all. how can someone be so deluded.

Not even saying horizon is gonna be bad or that zelda is gonna be better for sure. But dude just dont bet too hard on guerrillagames EVER.

Zelda.

Unless I also get AC 7 with the PS4 I'd have to buy for Horizon. Zelda is a much better console pusher.

A, some stuff in B has a chance of coming to PC anyway.

B easy. if nintendo actually had modern tech, modern games and modern online i might go for them. but they dont have SHIT.

The NX doesnt have any of those games confirmed user.

You're comparing fantasy to reality.

Well user?

You're kidding, right?

Literally the only good game in the second list is Gravity Rush 2 and maybe Persona 5

Theresa is pretty gorgeous imo, best looking of the girls, I hear her personality kinda sucks, very SJWish. Audrey's face is too fucked up for my tastes. Audrey has the best personality, she is so obviously aware of all the guys fawning over her but plays along.

>Zelda
>Dragon Quest
>nu-bisoft game top kek
>TWEWY2 mite b cool
>fuck splatoon
>pikmin meh
>F-Zero? Mite b cool
>101 was meh, not sure about 102
>fuck kid icarus

vs

>shitty looking FF game
>remake to an overrated piece of shit that really doesn't need to happen
>KH3 isn't even exclusive and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on PC or even the NX at some point
>Death Stranding has absolutely no info
>Horizon looks like mediocre garbage
>Nioh is just a mediocre souls clone
>TLG might be cool but games in dev hell never tend to be good
>P5 lol

Obviously Option A

Do people seriously not know the Nintendo chick had a boob job?

Option B. I'm far too much of a Square drone to not ever play FFXV or FFVIIR. It will suck to not play TWEWY2 but I can't see a sequel capturing the magic of the first game anyway.

Define innovation.
Among the following, what do you understand as innovation?

>coming up with a completely new concept
>mixing existing elements to make something completely new
>refining an existing element to a never before achieved level
>introducing an existing element to the series, that was not present in that series before

NX Has Zelda and Dragon Quest, it's confirmed you retard.

>Literally raising his wife's son

When did popular opinion turn on this?

When I was growing up, it seems that the new guy/step dad was the manly one. Like,

"I'm fucking your ex wife because you couldn't satisfy her wants and needs. Now I'm raising your son and he likes me better than you."

>it's confirmed because I say so

God of War isn't a reimagining, it's just a sequel.

I'd switch one of the top games with Xenoblade Chronicles X-2 since that's pretty much confirmed by this point where as there's not a single piece of evidence TWEWY2 will ever exist.

Are you retarded? Zelda BotW on NX is confirmed for ages now, and we've known about DQ coming to NX for months now too.

white "person" with dreadlocks?
hmmmmmmm

youtu.be/jDlQ4H0Kdg8

Nintendo said that the NX was getting BotW and Square announced DQXI on NX at the reveal.

I'd say around a year or two ago when the work cuck was brought here.
Stir that in with an existing feeling of inadequacy

How the fuck is this considered faggoty?

Kill yourself. Link is dexterity and agility.

>you will never be this jaded

feels good man

imagine being this dumb

uhhh do I look like a SJW woman in an interracial relationship??

zelda for sure

but not worth buying an entire console for one game. PC port when

Those look nothing like dreadlocks, ar eyou people fucking blind?

How can the NX compete with this visually?

>Trans Link.

Nope. Horizon is just dykes and feminists. Zelda throws the trannies into the mix too, which is worse.

The hippies at the school I go to have dredlocks and I've never seen anyone give them shit. You've got to be a special kind of fucked up to care about other people's hair.

insanely mad

I don't even has a nintendo console and has a PS4. Fuck off with le jaded meme.

i have only played two (2) zelda games and i'd still choose it over that shitty ass verizon game.

you've never played F-Zero you underaged fag

She just has braids. I have no idea why retards keep screaming about dreadlocks.

Oh god the game looks better than your dick and mine.

Ok. But hows the gameplay?
Will I not be repeating the exact same thing over and over again with nothing to actually gain?

Nintoddlers coming out of the woodwork.

>Will I not be repeating the exact same thing over and over again with nothing to actually gain?

So, basically every Zelda and Mario games ever?

>this is what nintenbabies acutally believe

Gameplay is going to get old really quickly

She has a bow, a slingshot which is slower than the bow but stronger, and a staff for melee (context sensitive melee included)

>You can only choose one
Why though? That kind of arbitrary one-or-the-other thinking is childish. Are you a child?

I pick Zelda, not because I have to, but because Horizon Pointless Subtitle doesn't look interesting to me.

Shit happens yo, white guys did this shit years ago.

1, a promising sequel to a series I've liked every game from.

Or 2, a new IP that's being sold entirely on how pretty the environments are on the maxed out PC designed solely to make this game look as good as possible.

Let's be real here, Horizon isn't going to look that good. That's the trend now, actively lying about what the AAA games will look like.

>you can only choose one

Fuck that, I have a job, I pay bills, I choose both.

Which ones did you play?

You need to stop watching korean dramas with androginous characters

Well let's see, buy a console or brand new possible blunder from a company who stopped giving a fuck, or wait for a game I have mild to no interest in to go on sale four months after release. Guess I'll just wait for Horizon to go on sale cause I'm not buying hardware from Nintendo anymore.

She looks so lifeless. Like staring into space. What's the point of a 3rd person view then?

>sonyggers coming out of absolutely nowhere and bitching about a board that has always been mainly nintendo oriented is acting nintendo oriented

Uhm no for melee she has a spear and a club both of which have combos that can be combined with dodges and arrows and traps. Look up recent gameplay.

>buying Sony hardware

You gain new items and do different dungeons in Zelda games.
all Horizon has shown us is climbing a brontarobot and killing dinobots for arrow parts.

Is there anything more than that?

minish and to the past

Aloy does not have a club unless you have a screenshot or video to prove me wrong, because I haven't seen one.

She has four tiems that she carries.

>Bow
>Slingshot
>Bowcaster for traps
>Spear

That's it.

She is looking toward the reticule wtf would you expect?

If the player wasn't holding down the aim button then it would make sense.

no fuck you im getting both

>Cred Forums isn't Nintendogaf

Zelda is taking the open world concept and giving it a new spin.

A "breath" of fresh air, if you will.....

>It's another Cred Forums gets incredibly hyped on promises and bullshots episode
I thought we were cool for predicting no man's sky?

>sonygger
Thinking that people are automatically sonyggers because they call out nintenyearolds for their bullcuckery.

>You gain new items and do different dungeons in Zelda games

So basically just kill and loot? Go play Diablo 1 & 2 if you want an actual loot driven game for adults then.

>all Horizon has shown us is climbing a brontarobot and killing dinobots for arrow parts.

And look great doing it.

Yes, they did. No one thing that Sony showed off looked as good as Zelda. Only Spider-Man seemed good but we haven't seen much of it.

Everything else was shit or has absolutely no information.

Go on.

Go on...

>Zelda
Well from what we've seen and PLAYED its great

>Horizon
Well from what we've seen it looks like it'll be a good movie

lol at the tattooed biker boyfriend simulator
>we want the female audience now

here's how I know this is a falseflag made by a nintoddler:

>call of duty
>shit from the creator of beyond two souls
>vr
>dad of war

no one who actually posts on Cred Forums would unironically say any of that is noteworthy.

>multiplat
>VR meme
>remaster
>Spider-Man
>TOLU with motorcycles
>multiplat remaster
>David Cage shit
>Multiplat
>mediocre GG garbage
>more multiplats
>God of War looks like shit
>every single thing sony did show off was a cinematic movie trailer or a short and mediocre demo

vs

>Zelda
>Gameplay
>Nothing but zelda gameplay for hours and it actually looked good

Yes, they won.

how

>female protag is pandering to women
>male protag is also pandering to women

Make up your minds people

Because let's be absolutely realistic here, the VAST majority of people who browse Cred Forums aren't the kinda guys who would be "the cool new stepdad satisfying a woman where another man couldn't," most would be the first guy.

It's a violent reaction to Cred Forums slowly realizing THEY'RE going to be the cucks, not the cuck-er.

>pic related is a visual metaphor for their anger

A) that's everything they showed at their conference

B) there are a ton of retards here who shill for Detroid or God of War or Days Gone. Spend more time here newfag and you might see it.

>all protags are the same

is violated heroine pandering to women? lmao

Horizon for me seems like far cry 4ish, but fights are like monhun which I'm all for

Zelda...I'll forget I even have a wiiu again for year after playing it for a day or two

>zelda gameplay
>it actually looked good

What did he mean by this?

>hooded link

So is anyone else bothered by the fact that in all of the trailers and literal hours of gameplay demos we've seen we haven't seen the hood once?

Is it story-related, or did they cut it? Because I really fucking liked the hood.

>implying hes wrong

>TWEWY 2
You dumb motherfucker. I would kill for a sequel. Fuck you for pulling that out of your ass and reminding me, you piece of shit

Zelda.
Kill and loot the mcguffin to continue the story and allow you to kill and loot things and places you couldn't before.

Horizon as I know it so far.
Kill and loot enemies for things you just used to kill the enemy. Essentially wasting your time because there is not clear reason to kill anything in the first place.
Basically Sticker Star. Where fighting is pointless outside of story specific events but thrown at you all the time regardless.
I would love someone to tell me how wrong I am and actaully explain why.
Nobody has yet to even try.

Why can't I get both of them?

NOT FUCKING FAIR

he meant zelda looked like it was a systems driven open world adventure chock full of content, mechanics, puzzles and world building

whereas horizon just looked like no mans sky with robots and 14 quintillion less planets

he is

>there are a ton of retards here who shill for Detroid or God of War or Days Gone

They're just shitposting m8, spend enough time here and you might learn how to spot the real posts from the shitposts.

>zelda not looking good

Did we not watch the same fucking stream?

You see they taken what others have done and took the next step. That's chaos theroy because no one could have predicted Nintendo could have won E3 to the point where the event goers would have stormed the Zelda booth.

Someone hasn't explored outside the peninsula.

Not him.
Vertical exploration and navigation with mechanical depth that isn't "you can literally walk on walls" like Spiderman (wich, admitedly, has its charm) or shitty assassins creed.

I'm not 100% sure about all the details, since some things are confirmed but haven't beed shown yet, but you're supposed to consume more stamina climbing steeper cliffs or when it starts to rain, because it becomes slippery.

This is just one example.

Not*

>it's a shitpost if I want it to be

There are people here genuinely looking forward to those games. Get in touch with reality.

>Zelda
>Kill and loot enemies for things over and over. Essentially wasting your time because there is no actual reason to kill anything. Basically Sticker Star. Where fighting is pointless outside of story specific events but thrown at you all the time regardless
>Horizon
>An actual good game made by adults, for adults

See the difference?

i dont give a shit tell me how

Because it's thinly veiled consolewar thread

At least I know now where all the Sony falsflagging is coming from.

keyword "suppose"

>>Horizon
>>An actual good game

I'd rather see Guerilla make a sequel to Killzone Mercenary

>actual good game
I'm sure it'll be a fine movie but ...

You need to stop sucking so much of your dad's cock you little fucking pussy

wow trying to put words in my moth how old are you 10

>Horizon
>Good game

Wew lad

>literally just a crash re-release
>lego star wars on every platform ever
>VR gimmick shit
>cawadooder

bah not even gonna bother with the rest, not one good game in there on the left side

I'm not putting words in your moth you dumb nigger, YOU said they were shitposts and nothing but shitposts and I called you an idiot for saying that.

how is it a bad game its not out yet

>multiplat
but not on nintendo
>VR meme
>meme
VR has already launched and shown what games are meme games. PSVR has very different games coming up. You cannot pre-emptively say that PSVR games will be meme games aswell.
>remaster
not on nintendo
>Spider-man
Saying that like its a bad thing top fuckin kek
>TLOU with motorcycles
No its not. It doesn't have muh daughter and SJW story line.
>Multiplat remaster
Not on nintendo
>David Cage shit
>i don't like it so you shouldn't either
Very mature m8
Oh right your a nintoddler
>multiplat
Not on nintendo
>mediocre GG garbage
Hahahaha
>mediocre
We have never seen anything like that in a AAA title ever. Keep being delusional hahahaha.
>more multiplats
not on nintendo
>God of War looks like shit
Haha another case of "I don't like it so you shouldn't either"
Because you didn't look for it. Open world action game.
>every single thing sony did show off was a cinematic movie trailer or a short and mediocre demo
>I don't like it so you shouldn't either
Haha this proves how "mature" nintoddlers really are hahahaaha you can't make this up.

>lego starwars
People give a shit about that?
>PSVR
And people care why?
>crash
Still not a new game. Just more bastardization of the series.
>spiderman
We haven't even seen actual gameplay of it.
>COD
OK. Whatever.
>days gone.
One of the actual good things shown.
>Detroit Become Human.
Really? You are giving David Cage and fifth chance?
>RE5
Multiplatform. Honestly don't care for the direction it is going.
>Horizon
I can't find a reason to like it. it seems like a never ending cycle of combat for resources to continue combat.
>FFXV
We have seen this game shown off over the last 10 years or so. Why would we still be hyped for this?
>death stranding
We know nothing. we have heard nothing. I am a huge Kojima fag but even I can't give a shit about this yet.
>GoW
I stopped giving a fuck about Kratos and his PMS since the first fucking game. Why would I care now.

>Zelda.
They actually showed something about the game. That was nice. More then what could be said about the entirety of the Playstation conference.

>cuck of war
>vr gimmicks
>movie shit
>lego shit
>cowadooty
>kojimas cg trailer that showed no gameplay
>spider man trailer that showed no gameplay
>generic zombie game
>skylanders crap
horizon zero dawn looked like a fun game and everything but the Sony conference was awful and you can't defend this crap.

I belive someone tested the steep aspect, but the slipery one remains to be seen.

It seems like a plausible thing to do and not too hard to implement. My concern is if it will play a meaningful role or not.

I don't think Guerrilla are bad per se, but I definitely categorize them as a "boringly standard AAA developer" and don't expect their games to have a single original thought in them. Compare with Ubisoft.

see

>cuck

You kill things on your way to your objective. You have no reason to fight them they are placed in your path as challenges. They drop health and money and items to restock what you lost on puzzles and battles. They normally guard a room or treasure close by.

>Horizon
>adults
You sound far less like an adult when you feel the need to mention you are one or something you bias like is for adults.
Just makes you sound like you are insecure.

You're mom looked like a whore, but that doesn't mean she is one.

She is one though, just an fyi.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN.

>CoD remake
>moviegames
>Lego Star Wars

Weebshit is atrocious, especially anything Fatlus or Neo-FE related.

>Graphics
Horizon Zero Dawn by a landslide, multiple locations have already been shown including snow, forests, desert and plainly Zelda looks like shit
>Music
Zelda has never had the best music compared to basically most Japanese RPG/Adventure games outside of one or two reused tracks and the music in Horizon Dawn so far sounds very good but despite that it's too early to tell for either game but since Zelda has had decent music in the past I'll give it to Zelda
>Gameplay
Now when I first saw Horizon I thought the gameplay was gonna be shit but then I watched some of the latest gameplay on YT and I actually see that it is doing more than Zelda is. Bows, slingshots, spears and clubs, melee combos, proper dark souls dodging, actual elements and enemy/boss weaknesses, Aloy has major agility in her manual climbing and jumping and the boss fight in the town showed off the traps too. The problem with Zeldas gameplay is that it is stale, and simple, this is because Zelda has to appeal to kids and kids have to be able to play it, so Horizon wins here.
>Story
The story of Zelda and basically any Nintendo game is a clusterfuck or just doesn't exist. Story of Horizon is being penned by John Gonzales so it's bound to be at least very good to amazing (he wrote New Vegas)

Anyway I'll be buying both on day one - Horizon on PRO and Zelda on Wii U because I"m not a sucker. Than you for reading.

You are the one who likes faggots and yet call me insecure? Go back to the trap thread you came from.

Zelda. Horizon is a meme and will be forgotten within a month after release.

Gimmicks are not innovation

innovation should be on software not the hardware.

Wii U was garbage.

>but sony!!

fuck off.

Reminder Horizon takes place in Colorado, USA.

This may or may not influence your decision to purchase the game

you dont know what a meme is

#FE has no fanbase behind it.

David cage hasn't made a single good thing in his career yet he keeps getting celebs to star in his works.
Can you actually tell me you liked a David cage game and would willingly play and complete it again?

>but not on nintendo
Lego TFA is on 3DS and Wii U you dumb sonygger.

>>remaster
It's still a remaster of the remaster-gen and I don't need a PS4 to play the game. The PS4 has more remasters and ports than actual good exclusives.

>Saying that like its a bad thing top fuckin kek
I never said it was bad you fucking dumb ass.

>No its not. It doesn't have muh daughter and SJW story line.
But it has 'muh gf' and it could easily have a SJW storyline, we don't know because the game isn't out yet but the gameplay they showed off just made it look like a TLOU clone but in an open world with motorbikes.

>Not on nintendo
Still don't need a PS4 to buy it.

>Oh right your a nintoddler
I have a PS4, and nobody ere actually liked David Game Interactive Movies and you're fucking stupid for even defending his garbage.

>Not on nintendo
Still don't need a PS4 for it.

>Hahahaha
Problem?

>We have never seen anything like that in a AAA title ever. Keep being delusional hahahaha.
Is Gen 8 your first game gen ever? Horizon is not unique. Dinosaurs, robots, and robot dinosaurs are not original.

>not on nintendo
Still don't need a PS4 for them.

>Haha another case of "I don't like it so you shouldn't either"
Another complete nonargument? Typical. I hope you enjoy TLoU: God of War Edition.

>Because you didn't look for it. Open world action game.
The game has no actual information about its gameplay, setting, characters, story, etc. Saying "le open world" means almost nothing.

>Haha this proves how "mature" nintoddlers really are hahahaaha you can't make this up.
God damn sonyggers are fucking stupid.

Angry Sonygger detected

no thats the bad end fuck off idiot

Every thread about consoles and or a game on console is, as if it needs to be stated anymore

>Wii U was garbage.
>still has more worthwhile exclusives than the PS4
lol

so why go through all the effort to butcher a game no one bought?

I can guarantee you that Zelda will be the better game.
Horizon will appeal to "muh hardcore gamers" but the game will have absolutely zero depth, dungeons, or mechanics. It doesn't matter how cool they make it look in the trailers, players don't play that way.

>Zelda has never had the best music compared to basically most Japanese RPG/Adventure games outside of one or two reused tracks and the music in Horizon Dawn so far sounds very good but despite that it's too early to tell for either game but since Zelda has had decent music in the past I'll give it to Zelda

Zelda has great music you dumb faggot, and has sony even released and tracks of the Horizon OST?

Because it was hilarious.

Anything Neo-FE deserves to be butchered it's that simple.

>horizon
>guerilla

NOPE

That gameplay shown was way different from how they usually play out though, hence why it can be thought of as a re-imagining of the series despite also being a direct sequel.

I'd rather they all be naked tbqfh. The recent fear of tits is stupid. They were always harmless and always will be.

Yeah, I'm sure that was their reason.

it's a rehash

Non of those two are sjw bait, wtf.

Yes I do, Horizon is one.

nice joke and shit gif

As an ex-Nintendron 90% of Wii U games are shit, even compared to old Nintendo games

Only game devs I know that do this are either frisco indieshit betas or the same people but they work for a non-indie company

i hope so it would make it a good game

so is zelda

Except saying that has no merit
They have hired a lead quest designer from TW3
Lead writer from fallout new vegas
Systems designer from Skyrim
and Killzone 2 was a fantastic game and that is objective
>makes up games that don't exist in A
>games in a are also in b (DQ XI) but poster leaves them out
>despite this A is total shit and no one would ever choose it over B
lmao feel sorry for nintendo kids who can only have one platform

>Zelda
You're right, especially how sjws got asspained that Link wasn't Linkle.

>Horizon
Woman goes around killing all the evil robot dinosaurs, don't really give a shit about that.

>durr i'm so strong look at me you coward
>never shuts up ever
>she also gets blacked
Lol, Libcuck shit confirmed. Dropped.

It's the piece of censorship that I genuinely approve of.

Horizon is reaching NMS meme level as a Zelda Killer when it's going to be good at best given Guerilla

>ex-Nintendron 90% of Wii U games are shit
Idort here, that's absolute shit.

>m-muh strong womg woman character
>m-muh gender neutral protagonist

Horizon is a 1st party Sony IP not made by Japan Studio. Also it's a western game with a female protagonist, so it's going to be SJW as fuck. Nintendo games are awful.

wow all the buzzwords

>They have hired a lead quest designer from TW3
Witcher 3 went to complete shit after Velen in regards to quests.

>Systems designer from Skyrim
Is this supposed to be a positive?

>Lead writer from fallout new vegas
New Vegas isn't really the pinnacle of writing, user.

>and Killzone 2 was a fantastic game and that is objective
That is 100% incorrect.

I have a fucking PS4 and even them if you choose Horizon you don't deserve to be on this chinese picture forum.

this image perfectly describes the nintendo hivemind wow

>Any female character that can fight is an sjw character

Why? Just to spite people?

BOTW"s combat looks literally worse than Witcher's

That image is retarded, Cred Forums likes Morrowwind, Dragon's Dogma, and Witcher.

GTA V is garbage, Crackdown is mediocre, and Far Cry 2 sucked.

Let's answer this once and for all

Does Link look Gender Neutral in BOTW?

No.

don't you have to be shilling Hillary in Cred Forums?

Wathever floats yoru boat

No, he just looks like a slightly feminine male. He doesn't look gender neutral.

yes

>Aloy does not have a club unless you have a screenshot or video to prove me wrong, because I haven't seen one.

That's now how this works you dumb cunt
Go and read the gameinformer article I don't have time to trawl through 100 pages of shit, club was mentioned right alongside spear, if you want a video go and watch the Brazil Game show footage on YT

Yes, I see. Horizon: Zero Dawn is truly a masterpiece.
More?

yes, so much so that people seriously thought he was a girl after the reveal trailer

lol no

>Lead writer from fallout new vegas
The sub stories are where New vegas shined.
>Systems designer from Skyrim
You mean the system that looks like a fucking slick Iphone screen.
Fuck that.

I've been looking for this stupid club video or article you mentioned in google and nothing pops up, try again retard.

Link is a completely blank character so that players of all genders can identify with him (hence all the girls who cosplay as link)

Well thats rather petty.

No, people WANTED him to be a girl, most his face was hidden in that trailer but anybody with a brain knew it was Link and not Linkle.

Yes, yes it is.

>Link is a completely blank character

Link is not a self insert. He has his own character.

Sega and Sony cucked Nintendo. How can nintendo even compete in this gen?

youtube.com/watch?v=7iXW42wiKKA

Horizon looks obviously better graphically, but I think Zelda just has a More enjoyable game overall, there's just more to it than what I've seen from Horizon.
This is assuming both of these games aren't shit

>Lego TFA is on 3DS and Wii U you dumb sonygger.
Haha not the same game. Its some gimped nintendo version.
again not on nintendo.
> The PS4 has more remasters and ports than actual good exclusives.
not on nintendo keep crying child.
>I never said it was bad you fucking dumb ass.
just like it will never ever be on nintendo
>But it has 'muh gf' and it could easily have a SJW storyline
Oh so the age old story of boy loses girl to disease is suddenly not good enough?
How about we see how it pans out first because many movies, books and tv shows turn out just fine even if it has that one element in it.
>Still don't need a PS4 to buy it.
Doesn't matter Nintendo has nothing and playstation has something.
>nobody ere actually liked David Game Interactive Movies and you're fucking stupid for even defending his garbage
>i will defend my opinion to be the only correct one.
>"I-im not a narcissist guys!"
Hahaha can't make this shit up.
>Still don't need a PS4 for it.
Again PS4 has something while Nintendo has nothing.
>Horizon is not unique. Dinosaurs, robots, and robot dinosaurs are not original.
Oh then show me the openworld tribal rpg's where you hunt robot dinosaurs.
Oh wait you can't
>Still don't need a PS4 for them.
You need a PS4 for the best version and the alternative is complete dogshit lol.
>Another complete nonargument? Typical. I hope you enjoy TLoU: God of War Edition.
Hahaha he defends his opinion to be the only correct one. You are just sad that nintendo actually suck worse than the original xbox.
> Saying "le open world" means almost nothing.
The player character will be akin to venom in MGSV because it will represent the player and their decisions.
It will be open world as said before.
It will have heavy religious symbolism.
It will have some co-op implemented.
Gameplay will be third person action with guns and the like.
It is man against 5 evil angels
These are not from the leak but directly from Kojimas mouth at TGS.

Stay mad nintoddler.

>rehash

>literally no other Zelda game has done many of the things BotW has.

keep b8'ing m8

>character
what? a guy who breaks pots and fights bad guys? try again, nintendshill

Link may have his own name and backstory and tropes but he is clearly a self insert since his character is bland and emotionless just so the player can project themselves on him

>>Horizon
>>Kill and loot enemies for things over and over. Essentially wasting your time because there is no actual reason to kill anything. Basically The Order. Where fighting is pointless outside of story specific events but thrown at you all the time regardless
>>Zelda
>>An actual good game made by adults, for adults

To be all wiggers need the shit beaten out of them.

Zelda. Because I know it will be fun.

Not him but can you actualy say with a straight face that you liked and would willingly replay any David cage game?

Next your are going to say Haha.

>stealing somebody else's well made argument

What's wrong with this generation of kids?

Who invaded Cred Forums?

ITT: two opposing fanboy teams have a sissy slap fight

>How about we see how it pans out first because many movies, books and tv shows turn out just fine even if it has that one element in it.
So first you praise it but then scream about needing to be as neutral as possible when someone criticizes it? Fuck off.

>not on nintendo (x5)
Still don't nee da PS4 for it. Don't shill for a console by using multiplats.

Also the only thing that Kojima said about DS was that it will be open world, he never said anything else that would let you give your head cannon as fact.

kys sony nigger

Whoa that caught me off guard.

I choose both

Cred Forums invaded Cred Forums

In/v/aded

I'm well aware that many western games have done the open world thing before. I'm excited to for BotW for two reasons.

1.) The world looks amazing. I mean the art and graphics look great, but also the act of climbing, exploring, raiding camps, hunting, fishing cooking, etc. looks great. It's an open world that I actually want to spend time in. Can't say the same for games like Fallout or Elder Scrolls even though I'm sure they're many times deeper/more complex.

2.) After all the open worlding, it's still gonna be a Zelda game. The shrines they showed at E3 looked great. There are supposed to be 100 of those + dungeons.

>that argument
>Well made

AHAAHAHHA

Botw no contest.

They keep making well made arguments on the internet instead of shitposting.

2EZ

this fuck this vs shit

>Nintendo games
>made by adults, for adults

pick one

He is the embodiment of courage. That's technically a character.

>Can't say the same for games like Fallout or Elder Scrolls even though I'm sure they're many times deeper/more complex.

They're not.

You can actually climb the mountains this time

Hahah he still thinks his opinion is more valid than other people. Fucking kill yourself mate :)

>They're not.

Eh, I guess I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. They've got systems on systems from what I've played.

And millions of people love those games so they must be doing something right.

Just not my cup of tea like BotW seems to be.

Zelda, Horizon whole idea looks retarded because killing robots with a bow in a semi realistic setting it's not the brightest of ideas.

Zelda, because fuck your bait image.

>guerilla
>good game

don't bother pick anything, neither are in sony console

No.

Zelda, the other one is just sjw pandering

consider this, Sony fans:

What's the majority of people playing those popular AAA games like CoD and shit? Children. children gravitate what's cool, violent, cinematic, and edgy.

Nintendo pulls in kids too but it's mainly manchildren and neckbeards that play their shit

I could say the exact same thing to you sonygger. I find it funny how you treat your opinion as some kind of civil law yet treat other dissenting opinions are horse shit like you're some kind of king while screaming about crap like "durr your opinion isn't better than anyone else's"

I don't understand, why is sony displaying a powerpoint?

shut up incap

>Don't shill for a console by using multiplats.
So why do nintoddlers always recommend
>Wind Waker HD
>Twilight Princess HD
>Super Mario Maker
>Yoshi Woolly World
>Hyrule Warriors
>Smash Bros
As exclusives when they are also on 3DS, GC and Wii?

>having a female protagonist is sjw pandering

I love how Zelda fans use the “Horizon looks like a Ubisoft game” argument when there are literal ubisoft towers in botw

hillary, pls

Zelda.

What's the others games name?

I just don't like the mechanical enemies, That doesn't draw me in.

>literal ubisoft towers

Honestly this was the best thing about Assassin's Creed.

yep.

You're really not missing much, those open world bethesda games fall into a rhythm real fast of finding dungeons, walking along the path, having the game crash halfway through, loading your save and then finishing the dungeon with only some more useless garbage to sell later, or crafting supplies in FO4.

millions of people eat this shit up because they're still hooked on the standard open world shit of collecting garbage with nothing else to really break the pattern.

I'm genuinely concerned BotW might fall into this problem too. But shield surfing and fighting shit looks fun, so I'm on board

the bow has mechanical parts two you fucking fool

Because your opinion is that something is shit just because....
Where as i am saying that its better than nintendo's E3 because nintendo had absoloutely nothing ever ever.

Did they even confirm what those do?

Horizon looks good. And I'm desperate for things to play on my PS4. Even so though, I'll probably Redbox it, beat the main story, return, and never think about it again.

I'm more hyped for Breath of the Wild than I've been for any game since Metal Gear Solid 3 probably.

>Zelda BotW
>can use a bow to kill giant robots

>horizon
>can use a bow to kill giant robot dinosaurs

Firs toff no one shills for shitty remasters like WW or TP HD because the originals look better and play better.

Super Mario Maker was originally exclusive and unlike with the multiplats shown off on the sony conference, SSM is only available on either the 3DS or the Wii U. It's not like with CoD or KH or Final Fantasy where it isn't only available onf Sony's ecosystem.

Nobody shills for Yoshi and nobody ever says that you shouldn't get 3DS smash over Wii U smash, it's all up to preference.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

At least you don't have to collect a bunch of bugs to activate it.

Plus they serve a purpose that is for you to see the ground around you and potentialy take off on your glider.

>I'm genuinely concerned BotW might fall into this problem too.

I wouldn't be too concerned. It's still gonna have shrines/dungeons. The core "get cool items and use them to solve puzzles" mechanic seems to still be there.

And your opinion is that something is amazing despite not being out yet because...???

Also if you think Sony had a better showing that Nintendo you're just an idiot who likes movie shit over actual gameplay.

>It's not like with CoD or KH or Final Fantasy where it isn't only available onf Sony's ecosystem.
Right. But Nintendo fans still shit their pants if someone recommends Odin Sphere, TLoU Remastered, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Gundam Breaker 3, or Gravity Rush for PS4 even though those are only one Sony systems.

Yes. They reveal the map around you (the geography, not the secrets or points of interest), serve as warp points and give you highground advantage to explore the terrain or fly away.

I think that's all. Might also have some narrative relevance, though.

>only one
*on

Yeah but they keep going on and on about how BIG the world is. Nintendo doesn't have a good track record with having big open worlds that have enough content to warrant it, I don't want to have a lot of boring downtime or get to the point where I want to warp everywhere.

If the big world has nothing of value to find within it, then we're gonna have problems

Can I geek out about this logo for a second?

From the E3 footage, BotW looks like it takes place in some far future when weeds and grass have grown over an old civilization. And even the fucking logo reflects this.

The Master Sword (and the title really) looks like it's been unearthed by an archaeologist and has seen better days.

I love this about Nintendo. They pick a theme and commit to it top to bottom.

>Odin Sphere
Lies unless you can prove it via the archive.

>TLoU Remastered
Shit game and its a fucking remaster that doesn't add anything outside of 1080p and 60FPS which should have been in the original anyways.

>digimon
No opinion, I haven't paid any attention to that on either side of the fence.

>Gundam Breaker 3
It's just Breaker 1 and 2 with more filler shit, just play the other ones.

>Gravity Rush
Mediocre game that is basically the same as the vita version but with a stable framerate. Just play the original.

I know it was just a teaser/early trailer, but Spiderman looked pretty movie-ish too

The fact that the recent TASMs focused on bullshit one-hit take-downs, forced Arkham stealth etc. certainly doesn't reassure me

Except Sony had literally 5 gameplay demos on stage at E3 3 of which were 100% exclusive games.
5 games that won't be on nintendo mind you. 5 games are more than what nintendo showed. If you count the gameplay demos from the showfloor then there was even more gameplay.

>Can I geek out about this logo for a second?
No, fuck off.

>Tfw now anime is SJW.

There's something about Nintendo that makes me want to get an NX at launch too, but how can you say that when we don't know anything about it yet? Not even launch games. Would you still buy it if it's a subscription based machine with only streaming games?

>it takes place in some far future when weeds and grass have grown over an old civilization. And even the fucking logo reflects this

So just like Horizon then, except Horizon is doing it better so far.

>If the big world has nothing of value to find within it, then we're gonna have problems

I think 100 shrines + dungeons + a bit of fucking around sounds like enough.

But I guess we'll have to see. I understand your concern.

What games were they?

Sony showed of 3 and 1 of them was a multiplat (CoD)

They had a mediocre demo for God of War and an even more mediocre demo for Days Gone. This doesn't even mention how the games that Sony all showed off were basically cinematic movie-games like TloU (God of War, Days Gone, Horizon again)

Zelda was the complete opposite and they not only showed off more gameplay but they shoshoweded off more aspects to gameplay than any of Sony's games combined.

What you're describing is something that literally every other developer does and you're attributing it to Nintendo as if they pioneered it, this is why Nintendo fans get fucking laughed at because you're all so delusional. IT's the same case with this game, it looks to be doing nothing that Skyrim or Dark Souls hasn't already done before and you guys are praising it like it's the second coming of christ whilst simultaneously ignoring the aforementioned like they never existed

You guys are literally indoctrinated and it's embarassing that you don't realize because it reflects on everyone else who plays video games

shut the fuck up

Nah but having an ugly chick solely for the purpose of saying "fuck the male gaze lol" is sjw pandering

no

People are interested in Horizon because they like what they saw.

People are interested in Zelda because it's Zelda.

Doesnt that make the Zelda fans more shallow?

zelda

Not that guy but, the thing about mechanically driven games is that by introducing you to a bunch of simple mechanics you're bound to get interesting results by mere chance.

Take minecraft as an example most people will easily understand: there's not specific feature than poses a threat for you to dig directly above or below you. It's the simple way the game generates terrain and how some blocks like lava or gravel work that create a situation of danger like that.
It's not scripted and it doesn't have to be, but if you keep doing it it's bound to happen to you.

The new Zelda is chock full of simple mechanics like that, and even though they're not scripted in any way, the interactions betwen them and the interesting results it produces is what looks so compeling.

Hatred.

Nintendo showed almost 7 hours wroth of BotW gameplay, Sony showed off like 20 minutes tops if you combine everything they had in they had in their conference.

Also if there isn't an unbreakable shield or at least a shield that doesn't get damage from surfing I'm going to be really pissed. I want to surf down off shit.

Horizon looks dope. And the graphics whore in me would love to see it/play it upscaled to 4K and with HDR.

Zelda looks better though.

Witcher wishes it had a combat like this.

The combat on witcher is a piece of shit.

There has been more than 10 times more footage of Zelda than Horizon shown and it was all unscripted and live. Really boggles the noggin.

>People are only interested in Horizon because it's exclusive movie garbage
>People are interested in Zelda because it's a tried and true franchise with a new spin

Doesn't that make Sony fans retarded?

I guess Zelda, won't have to worry about them forcing a pseudo-intellectual story down my throat.

Well, maybe if Nintendo had something else to show, they wouldn't have had to show Link running around in the same lifeless landscape smashing non-responsive AI monsters for 5 hours.

Just saying

People give Nintendo flak for rehashing and being iterative all the time. Even the fans admit that.
You can say anything about Nintendo, but if there's one thing they are is predictable, for good or for bad.

I'm not buying the NX at launch. But I bought my Wii U in 2013, before any real anouncements and still got all I expected and then some.

the hell are you talking about

So is it just the webm or does the game actually slow down every hit?

Too bad enemies not only look dumb, but also act like ones.

Non- Zelda fan here, I'm interested in it because I liked what I saw.

wow you are one sad bitch

If you don't have a girlfriend better looking than her, you can't say she's ugly.

Maybe if Horizon had actual interesting gameplay to offer they would have shown more than scripted setpeices.

Just saying

Yes, it's for extra feedback when hitting dudes, Dead Rising did it too.

It's the first area user, these are the lowest of the lows. Of course they're idiots

Why would I want to watch 7 (seven) hours of a game before it even comes out?

Yeah they should totally show all that's going to be in the game before it comes out.

They spent time showing off multiple aspects to the demo, like exploration, combat, puzzles, shrines, and cooking, farming items, etc.

It wasn't just like running around like an idiot.

The only new things the horizon demo showed off was a shitty dialogue wheel with awkward animations and auto-hacking

Actually that's pretty common in most games. Hit pause, hate it or love it, is one of the key things that make combat feel weighty and impactful.

There are Horizon footages from the TGS show floor played by random japs.

>Sony showed off like 20 minutes tops
How pathetic do you have to be to furiously lie about a company on the internet when your game is expressed negatively by someone

Sony had an E3 2016 livecast for three days straight showing off game after game after game with gameplay and developer interviews for hours upon hours there is over

youtube.com/watch?v=MkhapiW839A&list=PLol_ykYs3OQ6jX4YikUvk44-TspWRwdtN

138 VIDEOS about games ranging from 10 minutes to 44 MINUTES

Don't ever lie on the internet again you piece of sogyg dog shit

>durr xyz
>no actually yzx
>wow fuck off you sad bitch

You sony fanboys really are fucking retarded. You keep trying to dish out insults then when someone insults you back you just get angry.

Fuck off to neogaf if you want a sony hugbox.

I don't know, why would you want to shitpost and bicker about games that aren't even out on an anonymous imageboard?

That goes for the rest of you people, surely there's something more productive you could be doing with your time

looks like you need to look at more videos looks like you only seen half of one

What kind of dumb logic is this?
She's easily on the uglier vidya girls.

>brand loyalists
Embrace idiorty

>People are interested in Horizon because they like what they saw.

To be fair, Sonyggers will hype anything as long as it's exclusive.

They hyped The Order, some still defend it. Same thing with No Man's Sky, there are still Sonyggers out there saying it's a good game. So no matter what you show at them, they will like it and shill it as long as it's exclusive.

At least Nintendo fans can admit when one of their exclusive games is shit, mostly because Nintendo shits out tons of exclusives each gen, so one or two isn't really a big loss, but still.

Killing Floor 2 wasn't at their conference you fucking retard, we're talking about the conferences, not the show floors.

And the gameplay in that footage is just as controlled and linear.

Lol yeah. She's a physically fit young woman with good complexion. That is like, the by the numbers definition of attractive.

>She isn't dressed in a bikini and has a non-western hair style though so she is ugly and panders to SJWs.

>Nintendo shits out tons of exclusives each gen

the spear just vanishes thru link
the spin attack looks baaad
the last hit doesn't connect but the enemy get shurt anyway
looks as bad as witcher
compares not at all to bloodborne or ni oh

Chiko was savage as fuck,

Only PC + Nintendo with maybe Xbox. I'm fucking sick of Sony's shit.

Honestly is there anyone more pathetic than console fanboys?
Not people who play console games mind you, just those who are loyal to their brand. As if the company gives a shit about you

Well I do have a prettier gf, and yeah that pic looks like complete shit, looks like something out of Hunger Games or one of those movies cool movies about academies/training/surviving for teenagers.

all nintedshit consoles have crap frame rates, now they just call it a """""""""style"""""""""

>They hyped The Order
Nope, sorry. You can't just lie about something like that to make yourself look better

no you sound sad im getting zelda and Horizon go fuck yourself

>They hyped The Order, some still defend it. Same thing with No Man's Sky, there are still Sonyggers out there saying it's a good game

>people defended the order

Holy shit

Ah, the typical 'im a big boy now and i only like adult things' phase.

Once you're around 21 you'll realise that you're allowed to like whatever the fuck you want - and don't need to be terrified of trying to look manly so people don't bully you.

Is the autism man

You have something to say? If no then please don't quote me.

literal manface. did they just head swap with the original male main character?

>God of war
>Horizon
>Resident evil 7
>Call of duty
>Days gone

>basically cinematic movie-games like TloU
Only people who have literally not played the games would say stupid shit like this.
Cinematic just means good looking. The art of cinema just expresses the desire to have each shot look good from a cinematography perspective.
>movie-games
David Cage games are movie games. TLOU and Uncharted are not.
They have some gameplay segments with very little player agency sure but its no different from MGSV. There are still levels where you as a player is set loose to do whatever you want within the level.
At best i would call it a hybrid movie game but most action games are just that, so it would be a blanket statement that just doesn't make sense in the long run.

Thats if you count the livestream but if you do that then you should also accumulate all the gameplay demos from the showfloor at sony's E3. Easily days worth of demo content.

More like idioty lmao

I don't give a shit what you spend your money on, you fucking self absorbed idiot.

Stop being fucking stupid.

Best girl. Dumb post.

Fuck Horizon, it's going to be shit just like NMS, Recore and that other zombie game showcased at E3 and you all know this

Based Joost

>always charged in swords swinging
>showed off a retarded but novel way of fighting by throwing your sword, picking it up with the magnet, and swinging it around with the beam
>spoke in adorable broken engrish

she was alright

I saw it on a ZOMFG PS4 EXCLUSIVE LIST PLS BUY right on this fucking website a couple of days ago, and in other forums it's worse.

There was no resident evil 7 demo at their conference.

So you only have GoW, Horizon, Days Gone, and Cod and that isn't even 40 minutes of demo. BotW had 7 hours.

We clearly have two different ideas of what constitutes being attractive as a woman.

Though if they really were trying to make her ugly they honestly could do a lot worse than that.

>boring setpiece simulators we already had 1000 of last gen + RE franchise getting further raped
Great.

No you didn't

Apparently you weren't here for that.

>Only people who have literally not played the games would say stupid shit like this.
You don't need to PLAY a game to SEE how it looks in a fucking demo. God of War is heavily cinematic with a bunch of scripted events. Horizon a little less so. Days Gone is just an open world TloU clone if the demo was any indication.

>TLoU and Uncharted aren't movie games

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>There was no resident evil 7 demo at their conference.
Oh you don't remember how they introduced the trailer to the game?

how how are you this mad

>the order wasn't hyped

>Well I do have a prettier gf

Oh I get it.

>N-NOBODY EVER SAID THAT!!!

This is sad. Why are you trying to make such a pathetic group look good? If you're not a fanboy Sonygger and just a PS4 owner then you shouldn't feel bad.

Yeah all those threads shitting on it really looked so hype to me!

see
>Thats if you count the livestream but if you do that then you should also accumulate all the gameplay demos from the showfloor at sony's E3. Easily days worth of demo content.

How's that selective sight serving you?

>non-binary
Link is a guy though. A disgusting knife-eared treehugging shitelf, but a guy nonetheless.

>Cred Forums threads are my critics

>knife-eared

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img

How can it be a TLOU clone and open world at the same time?

Either its scripted as fuck or its open world right?

There are play areas in both Uncharted and TLOU where the player is in full agency on how to tackle the situation.

>expecting sonyponies to have lives outside of Cred Forums

Are you new? Sonyggers hyped up:

>The Order
>Knack
>Killzone
>No Man's Sky
>Driveclub
>Infamous
>Shadow of the Beast
>Hardware Rivals
>Omega Quintet

Why? Because they're exclusive.

>being to old for video games
whatever you say boy

I don't think anyone really cares about Horizon that much.

>recent

Why do Zelda fans feel so threatened by it then.

>Option A has Dragon Quest XI
SONY'S DEAD

how is Infamous bad you fuck

So much budget wasted on shitty games, this happened last gen too, I can't believe Sony spends so much fucking money on crap.

>Shadow of the Beast
>Hardware rivals

Reaching much? Nobody even knows what they are

I played it, I liked it. I just wished it was longer.

Why would anyone feel threatened by a game? Are you stupid?

Are you stupid? Look at all the mediocre garbage in this collage and tell me "lol you're just lying" again.

Sonyfaggots make images like this all the fucking time because they're relaly fucking insecure. What's even funnier is when a game comes out and it's garbage they just make a new fucking image.

Not that guy but the series did kinda shit the bed after 2.

It's bullshit the lock the lightning hookshot away until end game

People needed something to compare to Zelda to try and atack it.
Just like is doing.

A, and play FFXV and Remake on PC.

>dream

can anyone explain what this is yet

Who else going to emulate zelda on cemu

When the fuck has any Zelda fan ever even thought about Horizon, much less feel threatened by it? We're too busy discussing BotW

>open world games can't have scripted events

You're really going out of your way to show you're a fucking stupid fucker, aren't you? Did you not watch the demo? It was full of scripted movie-tier scenes.

I choose both, Horizon once it hits the bargain bin.

Infamous Second Son was fucking garbage. 1 was good, 2 was okay. SS was shit.

you sound fucking stupid second son is the third game in the series you stupid fuck

>shitting on Ys and NieR

YOU TAKE THAT SHITTY OPINION BACK RIGHT NOW, FUCKBOY

NX:
Zelda BotW
Mario NX
Spla2n
Pikmin 4
Monster Hunter 5
Dragon Quest XI
Ace Attorney
Rune Factory
Etrian Odyssey
Xenoblade X2
Fire Emblem Sex
Bravely Third
Pokemon Penis and Vagina
etc.

>At least Nintendo fans can admit when one of their exclusive games is shit,
Not really. Nintendrones defend Devil's Third and Kirby Rainbow Curse. Hell, theres a thread up right this fucking second with people defending Paper Mario Color Splash.

Littlebigplanet but in 3D without the cute sackpeople

The only people who think this are idiots who go out of their way to make it seem like BotW and Horizon are competing. Zelda fans don't give a shit about Horizon, but Sonyggers keep trying to stir up shit. You never see a BotW vs Horizon Thread where the OP isn't a biased sony faggot.

I can't defend GoW4 and I am a massive Sonygger these days.

how did you even play it

Probably just another equip you can get, although I imagine we haven't seen shit of it because they're focusing on Link's new clothes first before showing us all of the other shit he can wear. We have seen him wearing that cloak in the CG teaser though.

Why do you claim Zelda fans feel so threatened by it?

That's what I'm getting at, 1 and 2 are fine, second son is when it became bland and not fun.

Maybe if you weren't so irrationally angry you'd have better reading comprehension. Take five and a breather and come back to Cred Forums, we'll still all be here

Yeah I see images like that all the time, half of them come out on PC, and most of the games are complete shit anyway.

Not to mention games that never seem to come out like Deep Down, and holy shit it's so funny to see Death Stranding in the lists.

Yes we will....

Second Son is better than 1 you memeing fuck.
2>SS>1

With the difference being that you don't have to climb the same fucking tower every single fucking time, which is why people hate them.
Not to mention, they double as dungeons.

fuck off idiot how is it not fun you sound like a fool

Dragon's Dogma 2

Never Ever

I don't know man, people shat on Star Fox and Smash Bros 4, also a game like Xenoblade X would have gotten the treatment of masterpiece in any other platform.

Yes because Sonyggers are the only ones who make those right?

Oh and some of them defend Metroidfags Federation Force too.

>Driveclub
>Infamous
>Shadow of the Beast
>Hardware Rivals

How are any of these games bad?
They are all above average to good games. Sure none of them are greatness (except driveclub) but they are still good games.

Because the game's localization was butchered to shit, preventing a fanbase from ever popping up from it

>also a game like Xenoblade X would have gotten the treatment of masterpiece in any other platform.
It gets the treatment of a masterpiece right now, on Cred Forums anyways. Hell, theres some people who even defend the garbage soundtrack.

>We're too busy discussing BotW
In a horizon thread?
HAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Those games are actually released though.

Those are all good games faggot, see how Devil's Third and Star Fox aren't there? Or that Lego City piece of shit.

So like South Park

Yeah, whatever on that other shit, but Kirby and the Rainbow Curse has an awesome soundtrack.

I'm an idort but I just want to let people realize Sony lies more often than he speaks

>Sonic
>Kirby
>Wonderful101

>Good

zelda since I don't wanna play a SJW game

The Cowl is probably a head accessory. We saw Link wearing a hat in the snipit of him gliding over the canyon.

>Gender Neutral
What that fuck is that even supposed to be?
Link is a man, they clearly showed him with his shirt and pants off several times so we know he has no titties and has a bulge.

tfw I like the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M

>WW or TP HD
>the originals look better and play better

Wut? The remasters absolutely make the piles of shit each game respectively was beforehand into something somewhat playable. It's not like the 3DS remakes where the pros and cons are debatable, the HD remakes are flat out much better games.

Nigga shitpost all you want, but leave Kirby out of this.

What is Neo-FE?

>Link
>Emotionless
We've seen him express emotions since Link's Awakening

Rainbow Curse is legit bad tho.

Those are not emotions. They are expressions; facial expressions.

Obviously facial expressions serve to "express" emotions, but in Link's case they're pretty much just the expressions.

Lego City was great.

>He doesn't realize that only 33% of these console war posts are by brand loyalists, while the rest are people shitposting in order to perpetuate it

>The Order
for the first few months until they found out it was a movie game. then for the next few years they were nothing but angry at the idea.
>Knack
Maybe/ I wasn't one of them. I honestly didn't care.
>Killzone
Only because I unironicly like the killzone series.
>No Man's Sky
Maybe some other people. I honestly could find a reason to care. I have theses same feelings for Horizon.
>Driveclub
It's not burnout. Could give less of a fuck.
>Infamous
I liked it. too short though.
>Shadow of the Beast
what is that?
>Hardware Rivals
Again what?
>Omega Quintet
Were these last three titles made up by you or something?

Kirby is usually fine but drawing lines: the game isn't

I know people like to joke about Nintendo games being kiddy shit but this literally looks like a leapfrog game that teaches kids how to draw and stuff

You're one of those retards he was talking about. Quit with your shitposts, you make us sensible Wii U owners look bad.

Most Zelda games to my memory have that slowdown on a killing blow.