Mfw owning an xbox one, ps4, 3ds, and PC with i7 6700k and gtx 1080

>mfw owning an xbox one, ps4, 3ds, and PC with i7 6700k and gtx 1080
>mfw being able to play nearly anything I want on whatever system I want
>mfw poorfags
>mfw there are people who actually limit what they can play because of "brand loyalty"

Who else /idort/ here?

This but without an Xbox One. They no longer have exclusive games, as even their "exclusives" are on PC from now on.

>no vita
Shit taste, you're probably poor.

I have everything except new 3ds and a shitbox 1

how about getting sum pussy nerd ;)

i didn't choose to be poor

I have a gf.

And it actually kinda sucks because she's not into vidya.

same here, plus handhelds

xbox has......sad to say it, NOGAEMS

I own everything but Sony platforms. My PC get's the least gaming use, I kind of just got tired of Steam and stopped logging onto it and now I just play on my Xbox, Nvidia Shield, and 3DS. I kind of wish I played on my WiiU and PC more, but I always just end up loading up my Xbox.

Idort isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least I can play Recore on my PC I guess.

>thinking anyone cares about what you have on a site about Nauruan anti-communist ostrich racing

Well at least you have an Xbox and a much more expensive and glorified Xbox to go along your actual game systems.

Your mom and dad probably bought it for you.
>not impressed.

>being so reckless with your money you support companies that hold back/ actively destroy the industry
>pretending you are anything but cancer.
wew lad

shut up poorfag

>bad FPS
Yeah, you enjoy those gaemz, fag

>tfw pc with gtx 1080, ps4, wii u, vita, n3ds, 360, ps3, wii, gamecube, ps2, xbox, snes, n64, gba
>tfw never want to play games

Oh don't be so asspained. I'm sure some day you'll be able to afford to be able to play on whatever system you want :)

I was an idort back then, I only lacked PS3. I had a PC, 360, PSP, DS even a iMac and an iPhone.

Now I only got a 980ti PC and a 3DS I never use.
But I played Bloodborne on my little brother PS4

>user has more shit than me!
>y-your parents got it for you! S-spoiled shit!

>he has a PC which is LITERALLY going to be used for all the shitty western multiplats
>apparently Dude Sex Optimization Divided and Ass Effect Androgynous are worth owning a top of the line PC for

user I told you not to be mad. I'm sorry that what I do with my disposable income triggers you. But you'll get there some day.

Post a pic of everything you listed.
Post Speccy of your PC

>i7

I see you do not like money and must remove it from your presence as soon as possible.

>own a PS3 (with backwards compat), PS4, 360, Gamecube, Wii, GBA SP, DS, 3DS, Vita, and good PC
Mostly on my Vita and PC lately,
3DS soon for SMT:A then waiting for EO5

How many jobs did you apply for today?

Do you at least visit ?

>don't have a ps4
>could get one if I wanted to
>but it doesn't have any games
so I'm basically the same as an idort in that I have all the relevant stuff

I could never buy an Xbone and a QUAD. There's just way too many games on those platforms I couldn't stop myself buying

Oh wait, excuse me, I was thinking of good consoles, never mind.

Welcome to the true master race

i wish i wasnt a poorfag

I'm at the bar right now but if the thread is still up when I get home then I will.

I actually have friends so I can play split screen games with them on xbone