store.steampowered.com/app/523000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Badly because no torrent

literally just play the DOS version

abandonia.com/games/181/

What's the hell with her head?

Don't know. Haven't seen her in years.

Hmm

Is there finally an option to change that godawful hair?

What's wrong with her hair?

Where did I go so wrong?

Its too bush for my tastes.

DEC 12 1210

>Grenade
You raised her right.

Jesus Christ it's only been a few months and your daughter is already sneaking out of the house to buy grenades. You're a failure as a father.

>he doesn't like poofy hair

how much of a fag can you evens be

She's feeling kinda neglected

Just wait until she starts going out with old men and pimps.

When you named her Latooni Loveless

>that name
No wonder she bought the grenade, she's about to blow some bullies up.

How did I do, Cred Forums?

>that fucking name
You were asking for it, man.

>Default name
Unoriginal/10

perfect m'lady

>no karma
>mediocre defense
>middling at best reputation
>piss for strength
>no leadership at all
It's 1218, for Christ's sake. Don't raise your kid like a shitty whore.
I bet you got a crappy ending, too.

>Can't even cook
Worthless as a woman.

Don't talk shit about my daughteru

>tfw don't really get autistic joy out f seeing numbers go up
I just want it to feel like a real daughter.

why does she have cum on her face?

>Unironically wanting a daughter
If I wanted a putrid sack of shit that will cause me no end of emotional and financial woe, I would just gotten cancer. Get the fuck out.

tbqh

She instinctively knows how to kill demons.

Magic tattoos, like Lina and countless other sorceresses, witches, and the like.

So wizard cum, then.

>Art Skill

Failure as a daughter and you're a failure as a parent.

Why must you be childish obscene every time you post?

It's just cum, bro, calm down.

Why does DOTA have a Lina Inverse rip-off in it?

Because the character was created back in the warcraft 3 days.

Girls like cum it makes sense they'd want it on their face.

Because the original devs of the mods were weebish, not complete weebs, but undeniable weeb undertones.
Not to mention the fact she has a chest alone deters any potential lawsuit.

How do I raise my Faggot Reputation?

I'm going to cum on your post!

That was dota back then.

Greek deities, Warcraft canon characters and anime characters going at each other for no reason.
Those were the days.

Pretty sure having an ability called "Dragon Slave" is more risky than giving her a flat chest would be.

by following OP's example.

Wait until you're 14 and then have her lez out with the concubine.

Who hurt you user?

You would think that, wouldn't you?

>None of you fags have actually made her a Princess marrying the Prince.
You're all failures of a father

My daughteru is going to fucking die what do I do?

>8 speech
Is she a blithering retard?

Bone her.
HAHA GET IT?

She married a dragon, that's got to count for something.

The most punchable face in the game.

Make sure to destroy her.

its the same traduction? or they improved?

I guess this is why they call it... the graveyard shift.

This new Daughter is 10x uglier than the one I had in the 90's

Refine has VO and more colors than the old dos version.

I think that's about it. Translation is different and isn't incomplete anymore but it's far from perfect.

It's worth 0 points.

More dressed too.

the cheat who enable the big boobs pill is still in the game?

Is there any other game in which I can cuck a dragon?

Don't say Rune Factory 4. The devs did that for us.

No idea. hold down F12, R, N and Q at the same time when you're in town. If it doesen't unlock shit, you did it wrong or they took it out.

Of course the did. That was only in the hacked version of the DOS game. It was never meant to be there in the first place.

>999 int
>8 speech
fucking lol
she is so smart but can only speak in rap music

Nigga, Rap Music is the second highest form of speech, passed only by Sonnets.

>Only one thing raises Temperament
>Only one thing raises Conversation
>Both things raise the cooking skill (which can easily be raised for free), leading to wasted time

I swear that the game does this shit on purpose.

can i turn her into an incest loving slut?

Yes you actually can.

No, because nothing in the game is genetically related to her.

Always buy the Buxomize Pill.

Restaurant is good money, though.

Can I raise her to be an oppressive military ruler of her country like in LLTQ?

You can raise her to be the Ruler of Hell.

You can raise her to become a tyrant that usurps the rule and proceeds to rule it with an iron fist. So yeah, kind of.

That's pretty fucking metal

Day 1 buy

>tfw some confused dad will probably buy this for his daughter

On the other side, you can also raise her to be a prostitute.

WHY WOULD THEY RUIN THE FUCKING ART

And what's wrong with that? The game is actually pretty popular among females I heard.

can I make her into a personal sex slave

Does this game has any lewd or otherwise objectionable content?
Or is it just a really good simulation/literal-roleplaying game?

No, but you can marry her. But it's really fucking difficult to do. Also, she can marry the butler.

wait theres an official english version on steam now?

That torrent doesn't have any viruses does it?

Any advice for a newcomer to the series?

No nipples or anything. Dunno if they edited it, but there are ending pictures where she's naked. Also, in the old DOS japanese version she would lay naked on the beach. Dunno if they removed that in Refine.

Some of you dads are allright

can confirm - she's naked in the vacation scenes in this version

Elodie: everyone hates her and wants her dead except for an 8 year old kid whom she herself abuses, she may even decide to kill her own dad
Olive: only reason she dies is when she gets sick and tired of neglect, punches god in the face and survives fine

It should be an alright game for a kid aged 7-13~ or older.
It might make them ask questions like what makes the second bar different from the first one, or what a mistress is. Some other basic sex stuff.

But children either don't understand the further implications anyway so you might as well just be straight with them until they later come to understand it themselves.
Or they are already familiar enough to understand it, at which point there would be no reason to dance around it and you might as well be straight with them anyway.

Really. Sheltering children from even the most basics of sex just makes things considerably more awkward later on, for all parties involved.
I have really never understood the big deal. If they really are too young to understand sex stuff, then they'll ask about it because they don't understand but also since they don't understand they'll quickly lose interest after you've given them a basic explanation and sated their curiosity. All the other stuff should quickly grab their attention anyway, since it is an endearing raising simulation.

I played Princess Maker as a wee little lad. And the idea of gaming the game to beat conquests or adventures while trying to boost all the stats as much as possible engrossed me for days on end.

Holy shit this seriously what is your deal

You could have played this five years ago

>No nipples or anything.
The fae spirits are nude and have nipples.
And no Refine didn't remove anything.

I love the name Olive, I usually name little girls that in games

Nice

The original art direction was way better.

Day 1 is soon over.

>Tohno Akiha
>not Arcueid or Hisui

>muh dithering

It's really not. But that's just me.

*20 years ago
These kind of guys genuinely enjoy you getting mad. Don't worry about him, and don't let him get to you.

I dunno user that site seems pretty risky.

You're better off buying it on Steam or GOG

The daughter doesn't look like she's retarded in the original version.

any other torrent you can think off?

I want to make sure I like it before I buy it

Elodie sounds like the better girl desu

Yeah, but this is a steam release. It's an excuse to play the game. You can play the old version any time and nobody would give a shit. Any time there's a steam or gog release, there's little bit of common interest going on.

As much as I love the PM2 games and art style I do not care for the hd re-release. Much of the art looks like unfinished photoshop assets. I prefer the pixels of the original.

Is there any reason to buy this over just playing the old DOS version

Sure, if you like getting bitch slapped around, I guess. Olive is the girl that goes around town and pimp back hands NPCs to raise her street rep.

Balance.
Your.
Rep.
FGT.

That winter coat looks fucking awful. Could they not finish the art in time?

Showing your support for games like this in English and on modern systems.

I need to train my daughter more so that I can have her challenge the war god, this time with (hopefully) magnificent voice acting.

Just keep chopping that wood little girl! You're soon there! Just a few more months and you might be ready!

You got my hopes up of it being buyable on somewhere that won't display to everyone I own it.

that's a reason to buy it, not a reason to play it.

He asked for a reason to buy it.

Being able to play it out of the box on a modern machine is reason enough.

voice overs a more colors that's about it.

It runs in fucking DosBox. Unless the dosbox executable is a virus I doubt it will hurt your system. The freeware version has been floating around since the 90s, its probably that version with DosBox to run it.

Discipline your daughter, all of you

DON'T YOU COME INTO MY THREAD AND TELL ME HOW TO TREAT MY DAUGHTER

Higher resolution.
More colours.
and it also has voice acting this time.
Runs natively on windows without emulation.
The translation is different from the old SoftEgg beta, but it's also fully translated this time unlike before when it was only almost fully translated.

What level of importance you put on these things differ from person to person. Some people just flat out don't like the new art despite the higher range of colour and higher resolution. Some people don't care about voice acting much. Etc.
But this release no doubt has its perks. Refine is regarded as the definitive version in Japan and this looks like a faithful port of it. Make of that as you will.

I meant for getting it on GOG, I already pirated it.

This game has really good battle music in the DOS and Arranged OST (dunno about Refine). Like seriously, a Daughter raising simulator has ridiculously good battle music when it's a totally ignorable feature.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEcnupZ5e0s - DOS version with the right sound card.
youtube.com/watch?v=TdHKg6d9PXI - Arranged Version.

>that won't display to everyone I own it.
What's so bad about people seeing you have Princess Maker?
It's a pretty innocent game. If they have an issue with it for whatever the reason then it's honestly they that have issues.

>Trying to hide your powerlevel

Everyone already knows, user.

GoG doesn't have Princess Maker games. Would be nice, but whatever PM file you see floating around with GOG tag on it isn't theirs.

Someone mentioned in a previous thread about some endings not being translated, or at least giving errors
Anyone know anything about that? Or was it just shitposting

As much as a lot of people don't give it much thought, Princess Maker was always a serious franchise of Gainax. From their background as multimedia professionals they still had a lot of pride when it came to the productions.

dam son what sound card is that? Is that sound blaster?

that's for the DOS version

He was talking about the old SoftEgg DOS beta.
That that isn't an issue this time is one of the perks of this localization. Granted that we aren't talking about many lines of text to begin with, but a full translation is no doubt a lot better.

It's real. There are a handful of endings that give missing txt errors like this one.
youtu.be/gcog81DNeT0?t=177

Whoa, what the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK?

THEY PUT THIS ON STEAM?

Sounds like it'd compliment a good mega man stage.

There are water nymphs too.

I like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZyDeDxVDzM

Not sure exactly. I believe it was composed for a Yamaha YM3812 OPL2. But I heard it's compatible with Sound Blaster's that have support or backwards compatibility with that chip.

Yamaha was on fucking point in the 90s.

Seriously, this game has really good fucking music. Again, I dunno how Refine's is. But the arrange CD and the DOS version on a YM3812 OPL2+ is retro music at it's finest.

>Lizzie Shinkicker

May her legend never die

lparchive.org/Princess-Maker-2/

Yes, they put a Rydia cameo on Steam. Is that such a surprise?

She herself certainly isn't.

Ever.

If you're using the DOS version, get yourself PM2Edit and you can set your girl's stats however you want. Doesn't work with the newer windows version despite having the same file name.

>cheating
Do you have no faith in your parenting abilities user? Have you already given up?

Just post a fucking torrent

in japan

Having gone through the game files, the Undress is not in there.

However the Korean version has censorship.

Nah.

Pretty please?

Anything else blatantly missing?

Aren't sprites rendered differently in refine vs the dos version in the first place?

That wasn't in the Japanese version of Refine either.

Princess Maker 5 when? I want to play the edginess.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHqfas0Homw

It wasn't in the DOS version either. Nor was it even meant to be in softegg's release.

My daughter deserves every advantage available to her.

No

Each outfit has 4 pictures to go with them (not spending the effort to color correct

Skinny and Flat

Thiccc and Flat

Skinny and Busty

>blatantly missing
Is it really that hard to understand that the Undress thing was never even part of the game?

oh boy, time for princess maker

Thiccc and Chunky

The in game variables for Bust and Waist range from 1-3. Some girls are lucky and are busty naturally. Others get it through using the buxomize pill.

Are there short and tall variables?

There are also a few outfits she can wear that require being skinny.

S+F >> T+C >>>>> T+F >>>>> S+B

She does have the ability to grow taller through the graveyard area to the west. I think there's some requirements though. It only changes her dialogue to go "Hey am I too tall?"

With Boobs

>Be talking about Princess Maker 2 on Mount and Blade General
>Game releases on Steam a day later
Holy shit.

My daughter always ends up as a hero as I usually finance her everything with skeleton genocide. I just wish I could actively help my daughter out in-game rather than be a complete deadbeat dad that just barely covers rent.

It existed as part of the files whether you needed to use the debug to access it or not.

>no steam overlay

what the fuck

Princess Maker 5 has you earning money every money as a government worker, salesman, etc.

Princess Maker 3 lets you pick a profession that changes your daughter's starting stats and the yearly stipends you get.

You were never meant to be able to access the debug though. And that's the only thing that has been corrected.

On one hand I really wish it supported it. And hopefully the future games will.
But on the other hand, I always end up taking several GBs worth of screenshots for every game I play. And I am thinking that I probably shouldn't abuse the screenshot function so much.
Having as much screenshots on your drive as your entire steam library occupies is probably pretty silly.

As much as I love turning my pumpkin into a the queen of ass whooping sending an adolescent alone to fight off monsters and rape bandits doesn't sit well with me. She is always well over-prepared.

For these adventuring elements -- The closest I can think of is Dragon Dogma in what I am envisioning. And the fucking ending ruins everything holy shit. My character dying is fine. My pawn becoming me is not.

Holy shit I loved this game. I went through and got every ending. High class prostitute nigga.

Do they have the rape in the steam version

is the music pcm or is it the old fm synth

Failure as a father.

Is anyone else getting their daughter's faith stat randomly resetting to 0?

I thought I was doing something wrong but I realized it dropped 34 points to 0 seemingly out of nowhere.

Yeah, looks like somebody fucked up on the translation. I don't remember it being in the original Japanese version.

>Elegance
>Glamour

I actually had to look up what they were originally named.

Yes. Refine still has bandit rape. Refine didn't remove any content. You just can't cheat yourself into the debug mode anymore which you weren't even meant to be able to do.

saw this mentioned on the steam forums, it has something to do with inventory? if your inventory is too full and you click on an item in it, your faith goes to 0.

>Refine didn't remove any content.

Like half of the reviews praise it for removing "gross" non-feminist content.

Irrelevant. By the time my daughter fights these assholes she will be able to destroy them with her fucking pinky.

They don't though?

>Like half of the reviews praise it for removing "gross" non-feminist content.
Fucking why. Why does everyone have these completely and utterly misconceived perceptions of Princess Maker?
How the fuck did we end up like this? Why do people have this impression that Princess Maker is somehow a franchise of degenerate sex games, and why do people think that Refine removed content or censored everything?

I'd get it if Princess Maker was just niche to the point where people had no clue one way or another.
But apparently, people believe they've got a clue for whatever the reason. Except that they clearly don't. How did these misconceptions even start? It's ridiculous.

Half the reviews didn't actually play the original game.

>Raped by bandits
I want to avoid this.

It is a fucking old game and no official English release does this

Does this game get lewd? This is very important.

Literally two posts above you

there's only one comment that lists under pro that it 'Olive feels less sexualized'. same review goes on to list under cons that she's still naked on vacations and talks about her butt and boob size.

Translation soon?

are the sequels any good?

Glamour actually is an improvement to better represent what the stat does.

Elegance absolutely isn't.

Because Cred Forums doesn't want anyone liking anything, ever. And will make anything up in order to achieve this.

>Akiha Tohno

Worst Tsukihime girl

I hope they make the board game have good online multiplayer.

I think it was actually given this reputation from an SA screenshot LP years ago. Essentially he went for most extreme content and showed off the marrying your daughter ending and it gave everyone the impression this is a slutty incest simulator for degenerate sex perverts.

I am actually looking forward to that game quite a bit. I hope things goes well for them.
If they can successfully localize all Princess Maker related products that would be absolutely amazing.

NOT
BLOOD
RELATED

But the lizzie shinkicker LP was SA as well, and that even has the "old SA" style of humor.

Hell, I'd bet that LP is high enough on the search rankings for Princess Maker 2 to be first page google. It's on par with the Boatmurdered one.

Shame that 5's translation is incomplete/garbo.

CENSORED

Soonâ„¢
No but seriously. I do kind of wonder what frequency these Koreans will manage to localize the games.

Did you have fun drawing that?

Wow, that's pretty bad.

Censored again

M-M-M-MONSTER CENSOR

>"Um... housework is literally all I'm good at... so I hope I can surpass you at at least that..."
>"I WILL DESTROY YOU. I WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY SO THAT NO INDIRECT TRACE OF YOU REMAINS. I WILL SALT THE LAND UPON WHICH YOU WERE BORN. YOUR DESIRE TO WIN COOKING CONTESTS WITHIN THE SAME HEMISPHERE AS ME SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED."

Jesus Christ, daughterfu...

Man this game is so much better than I remember. Just the amount of stuff you can do rivals most games today.

This is just a Long Live The Queen ripoff

Relentless.

I don't even know why they do it.

So, how is it? I preferred the original art style, but whatever. It's not got some stupid censorship crap or something weird like that right?

Is that a compliment? Because most games nowadays are either straight lines with cutscenes or non linear bear ass fetching quests.

have a (You) user, you earned it

it's back and forth
some of it's censored, some of it ain't

read the thread, the "censored" files are being ripped as you speak. Modding in this game is easy as shit.

Fairy magic will do that to you.

Bait is low-quality but I like the timing, 5/10

Reminder that the game hasn't been censored

How the fuck can I actually have my daughter study and not suck at jobs without us being poor? I've never played this and have no idea what I'm doing. I never have enough gold for anything, I couldn't buy her a winter dress so she kept getting sick, or a present for her 11th birthday..

>Need con to do pretty much anything
>That means a load of farming
>Refinement down the toilet from the start
>If I want temperament, gonna have to do that immediately, as well
>Sensitivity down the toilet
>Raising it back up so I can snort fairies means charisma's down the toilet (it also raises motherly instincts, and the only other thing that raises it also lowers charisma)
>Suddenly, my first several months are already planned and I haven't even kicked a log or beat up a monster

Soon. SOON.

If nothing else, I'm set to obliterating everyone at the harvest festival.

They didn't, those are edits he made.

Just take your time man. Balance work, study and rest. You have 8 years.

>Akiha Tohno

Impeccable taste.

i swapped the colors around, maybe this is how it looks in-game?
did you censor these yourself or was it the steam version?

When you spelled her name wrong, obviously.

>not wanting your daughter to live to please only the finest men and make more than a living off of it

It's like you don't understand parenting.

Steam version isn't censored.

>tfw daughter is cute as a button and is also a fucking killer
I raised her right

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8

looks like only the Korean version is censored?

No matter how I'm looking at it, it seems like making a deal with this guy is totally worth it for any stat other than Intelligence. Heck, Charisma/Glamour is hard to raise, and Refinement/Elegance is stupidly slow to raise.

You need to raise the fuck out of morality to get good endings, anyway, and working to raise that instantly offsets the faith & sin/karma costs.

It seems like as long as you do something else in the desert (make yourself taller, beat up a bird for milk, commit skeleton genocide), it's a net gain, time-wise.

Am I missing something?

All versions (except the DOS one) are censored

whatever wasn't just a WC3 hero could be ripped from anything
like how phantom lancer is literally fucking khimari

Nope. You've got it down pat.

No she's just mute.

This is literally the greatest game of all-time

The removal of the debug menu doesn't mean the game is censored.

>tfw this is censored in the steam version

That damned laugh. It's like those scaled bitches want to bully my daughter.
Felt good to smack them around.

It really is neat to play the game with voices for once.

>No she's just mute.
Well, I guess you don't necessarily have to talk as a prostitute

But it isn't.

Oh shit, guys, turns out the screenshots are fake.

I just started it up and they removed everything EXCEPT nipples. You start off with a nipple meter and raise it by rubbing your nipples against other nipples. The nipple goddess then arrives from Aeriolia and your score is uploaded to the NSA.

whats the difference between princess maker 2 and princess maker 2 refined?

See . That's basically it.

one is refined.

Refined has upscaled blurry artwork with censorship but it also has voice acting

>censorship
nice meme

So good.

>If I keep saying it, it's true!

Does this mean that we might get a PM5 translation sometime?

So about that download link...

He is posting the images from the .dat of the Korean version. They are censored but it's only the Korean version. Someone already released a tool to extract the .dat files
steamcommunity.com/app/523000/discussions/0/350543389008386122/

Yes. You can extract the .dat files of the english and chinese version to see that they are not censored.

>Too poor to afford to buy someone a lunch.

>Too lazy to search and download the old version.

You don't deserve even a fictional daughteru.

Yes. Unless everything shits the bed somehow they've already confirmed that they're already planning to localize PM3, PM4, PM5, PM1. They even voiced an interest in bringing over the spinoff game.

>He is posting the images from the .dat of the Korean version.
For real? What a shame. I pity them. And I mean it, because I wasn't kidding when they looked like they were drawn on by an amateur. And I am guessing they are.
But then again, nipples in media is outright illegal in Korea isn't it? Or some silly some such thing, isn't it?

I hope they get their shit together. It must be annoying growing up in Korea.

how much voice acting is there?

there wasnt any in the steam trailer

I wonder what spurred this on

is there any way to play refine with the MT-32 music?
youtube.com/watch?v=a6wIyC4_sMg

It's fully voiced.

Is the Steam version the same as the DDOS?

>DDOS

Question is, was it intentional to only censor the Korean version, or did they intend to censor all versions? They are a Korean based company that would have given priority to the Korean release.

damn thats impressive

jap or english?

Fully nip

>there wasnt any in the steam trailer
Yeah. That was really odd. The steam trailer only has a music track playing over all scenes no matter what scene it is, with no other sounds playing whatsoever. Which isn't particularly representative. And the voice acting would be a selling point I imagine. They really should get a second trailer up. A simple recording of the opening cinematics or something, it's a pretty neat opening after all and the voices are great.

I heard they arrest people for playing Teaching Feeling in Korea. It's probably Korea-only.

Is there any possibility to replace the refine graphics with PC-98 one?
I remember that Ys had an option like that for music but not sure about the graphics.

Isn't South Korea one of those countries where possession of pornography is illegal?

Considering the tools for extracting and editing texture files has already been posted in this thread chances are high.

Fuck off shill with you sjw garbage version

They'll look like shit, you know.
They won't be able to scale properly.

What's it like to be completely retarded?

>the different goddesses actually have different voice actors and their attitudes are reflected in their delivery
Ok this is cool. This is actually more than I had expected.

Pretty good. She's got the job she loves.

Too bad the translation makes their lines the same.

I'm judging you.

Not enough buzzwords.
Try to bring up the reddit & tumblr bogeymen and scream "MEME GAME REEEEEEE" a lot.

You guys do realize that replying at all regardless of what you post is still taking the bait?

Shit I have so much game to play right now I don't know if I will have the time to play it
Haven' played a PM in 10 years and this make me want to replay this one so bad

Judging me to be a good father who's raised his little girl well, I hope.

After all, she's an upstanding member of society happy to provide the kind of vital service that makes others happy as well.

>Fetchfish
What?

It wouldn't be a first for an Asian (or American for that matter) localization company to censor a Japanese release for nudity because they think Valve requires them to. Valve themselves have proven they are cool with it, and hopefully this was intentional and they only censored the Korean version for Korea specific reasons, and they don't alter it in other language releases with a future update (although practically reverting it would have been trivial even if it were censored only in the first place).

At least you don't have to worry about the nigger ending.

>Have her do a bit of babysitting
>"I want to become a mother soon"
>"I don't care who I'm married to, I want to have lots and lots of children"
>This coming from 12year old girl
Worry.

that's just how little girls think user.

I really hope it ends up good.
Still really wish I could swipe a copy of the physical version though.

If we're lucky they'll make the My Fair Princess board game readily available one day. It does look like a neat board game.

Still. Seeing them attempt to bring over Go! Go! Princess does make me feel happy. I do hope it ends up well.

If this is not censored why is no one posting pictures of the daughter without clothes, in the old version you could delete the clothes file and your daughter would remain naked from 10yo to 18yo

checkmate shills

I meant to link the opening too. Well here it is. It always makes me happy to see them all on screen next to each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBrNvgDTTaU

Compare the sprite rips. Refine doesn't have the paper dolls of the original.

Refine a shit. A SHIT.
Definitely day 2 pirate. No naked loli no buy!

>Let her hatch the egg the first year
>Make her eat it the second year

I'm a monster, aren't I?

Hatching the egg is a waste.

Sensitivity is fuck easy to get but Constitution is a pain in the fucking ass.

FREE stats

>Text barely covering up BDSM clothes
BAD PARANT, BAD PARENT!

You also have to take into account that there aren't a lot of events that raise her affection for you and a ton of events that lower her affection for you and this is one of them.

So long as you don't raise her to be a prostitute while she's like that, then you're good

Your house might not last if you get lots of dragon grandkids though

Good.
Already have to watch over her 8 years don't want anymore of that shit.

>Can be as young as 10
>Birth date is somewhere in the 1199 or 1200 depending on daughter
>No mention of when the battle takes over, but Demon Lord gets defeated by what is essentially a toddler

can anyone provide a DL Link?

store.steampowered.com/app/523000/

Yeah I need this without people judging me

Literally just play in Offline mode or get better friends you double nigger.

No, I won't pay money for the censored garbage

If that's your motivation, can't you just make a separate Steam account?

>There are people who never took her adventuring
How?
Feels like the game is extremely limited if you don't do that, as in you're stuck in the poverty zone and shit ending.
Adventuring just opens up so many avenues just by virtue of showering you with loads of money that allow you to pursue whatever path you want.
Are the other games in the series more lenient in that regard?

I do have better friends thats why I can't play this with their knowledge

Why do you guys bring up offline and hiding games constantly?
Only one you're fooling that way is yourself since anyone can just go look at your profile and find the game.

>I can't play this with their knowledge
>being this self-conscious about the games you play
Literally no one, not even your friends care what you're playing. It's like buying condoms and lube at a store, the cashier doesn't give a shit unless you make a big deal over it.

>game is limiting without poorly made mini game
You can''t be serious

i heard they didnt translate everything
will they fix it?

Well where's the option to whore her out to 4channers to get moolah?
Because I certainly can't find it and the jobs could as well pay peanuts as pay.

OP here, I won the game, now I'm going to bed.

Grats, user. Going to be downloading the game next week when I get payed. What should I focus on? Magic? Reputation? ___Sex?___

You could fuck your daughter in this one right?

Farming and a Healthy Diet aren't that difficult, really.

Unless you insist on keeping your daughter as a fragile, dainty little thing I guess.

No, the best you can hope for for that is getting the non-steam version and getting the UnDress patch. You can also marry her but that is really hard to get from what I've read. Never did that myself.

I could do that but I can't find the option to make the dresses american sized.

I really like Vivian James' design. It's sucks she became associated with really cringey fan art made of her.

I believe they said they have plans to release all the future princess maker games over steam.

any major differences between 2 and the sequels?

Also who's publishing these games overseas?

Turning your daughter into a sexually active delinquent is actually really depressing.

Is this guy still in the game?

Yes he is.

3 has no adventure mode and you no longer plan month by month.

Shame this is such a no-name to the western crowd so the only outrage you see is here or on steam forums.

I'm surprised no one is making these style of games on a modern 3D engine.

LIke half the work is redrawing the girl's sprite for ever outfit and pose and that would be effortless with 3D models.

>LIke half the work
No, just no

someone please buy it for me I need it

how long should 1 playthrough take me?

Check your pm ;)

Somewhere around an afternoon.

ahahahahhahahhahahhahhaahhahahah

Hahaha are you seriously believing this hahaha

In case anybody was questioning the debug mode in the Japanese releases.
This is the FM Towns port which was the first to use the redrawn graphics.
The debug mode is accessed by changing MOPI=1 in PM2.CNF and holding backspace while entering the city.

I'm impressed at what kind of things this game got away with, not that little kid me really understood what a mistress did, but still

VR headsets have to become more affordable first

>Ocean mermaid still takes all your tears but only gives benefit from one of them
Greedy cunt.

>Porn game without the porn
>Paying for it
What's the point

Will Cred Forums ever collaborate to raise another daughteru again?

What's that dress she's wearing in that picture? Looks really lewd.

Do not sexualize your daughter, user.

>porn game

I want to fuck my daughter and your daughter at the same time

Was it the publishers who added the cheat shop for the western release? Wouldn't be surprised as I'd swear the nude dress uses the same sprite as one of the others dresses in the game.

Any chance of a patch that will add the previous art?

What's the deal with going to inventory dropping your faith to 0?

anti-piracy function

Why wouldn't they?

It's running at the same resolution from what I can tell anyway.

>redrawn graphics
Those are actually new sprites.

How the fuck do you beat the God of War? I have Max Combat, Attack, and 60 Defense but I can't do shit if he dodges 80% of the time.

Just use magic.

The devs did tons of shit for either referencing other games or fan stuff.
Puck was a fan character that was chosen if I remember.
Abbadon: Lord of Avernus I think comes from Legacy of Kain since there was a large town called Avernus.

That would be fine if I actually trained any of her Magic. She's pure melee.

What the fuck

Is it worth it to get your daughter trained in the combat skill or just spam Hunting since it also levels up those skills?
Also what is the best place to earn money?

eh nuthin personel kid
*unsheathes cooking pan*

LUMBERJACK

>not wanting to marry your teenage daughter to a shota dragon

>not making your daughter a warrior/mage/high standing lady that needs no man except her dear papa
Get your shit taste out of here.

what stats you need for warrior and whats the fastest way to get them?

Torrent when?

If you don't want to pay for it just get the DOS version. If you want the new features, pay up.

>DOS version
I'm too lazy to set up DOSBox
>pay up
I don't support nipple mutilation

>new features

>Higher resolution.
>More colours.
>and it also has voice acting this time.
>Runs natively on windows without emulation.
>The translation is different from the old SoftEgg beta, but it's also fully translated this time unlike before when it was only almost fully translated.
Then no daughter raising sim for you.

features may have been the wrong word. "Updates" works better, since nothing was added, just changed. Except for voice acting, apparently that's a thing now. I wouldn't now I haven't actually had time to play since I bought it.

>Then no daughter raising sim for you.
Heh, it will be uploaded any minute now I'm sure

>>Higher resolution.
>>More colours.
>>and it also has voice acting this time.
>>Runs natively on windows without emulation.
>>The translation is different from the old SoftEgg beta, but it's also fully translated this time unlike before when it was only almost fully translated.
Fuck, ignore all of that. I was quoting something for the /jp/ thread and forgot to unhighlight it.

Sure it will, and I'm sure you're whining and begging will make it happen faster.

DIE FUCKING DEGENERATE

nothing degenerate about loving your daughter.

My daughter is a complete screw up that can only do chores and babysit. Can I send her back?

So does this work in the Steam version?

>Daughter became Warrior Hero
>Dragon got Cucked by Cube
Not a bad ending for my First Daughter.

First months/years are spent fumbling around.
Their starting stats also change depending on their guardian god and/or blood type, I believe.