With Forza Horizon having just dropped, lets celebrate the driving genre by posting your rides from various games

With Forza Horizon having just dropped, lets celebrate the driving genre by posting your rides from various games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco
youtube.com/watch?v=hWaPK8d4uZc
youtube.com/watch?v=jVxeAsAwTAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AQtbLlfKA
youtu.be/vBnKooYPzA0
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=KqOBBhRpnxE
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1297881#p1297881
youtube.com/watch?v=3G1xhJObTN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlmadn-pIuk
youtu.be/phEEACpx-80
youtu.be/69-J2m_GyhI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASUCj2Uyats
autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/96434/forza-horizon-3-full-car-list-revealed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes i'm a weeb fuck

Rec me good PC driving games with lots of cars, good customization, preferably realistic driving. I'm not upgrading to Win 10 for Forza and I've already tried The Crew, which I enjoy but it feels much too shallow. Am I shit out of luck?

Forza Horizon 3 mate

>I'm not upgrading to Win 10 for Forza
On top of that my rig ain't quite strong enough. I'd love to play it but it's an impractical choice.

deja vu

Is there a Mazda Miata?

youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco

>mfw i don't have my pics of my best cars from GTA V

Fug

How deep is the customization on this?

How is the car selection?

Seriously considering getting a xbone for this.

TAKE ME AWAY

AHH YAAAAHHHHH

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Forza? 350 cars on launch and the car customization is good..
not enough cosmetic parts tho imo but plenty of performance tuning/parts and paint/vinyl/decals shit like that.

Wouldn't buy a console for it tho but then again I didn't buy a PS4 for Bloodborne so

Better song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=hWaPK8d4uZc

yes, NA, NC, and ND

Will Forza Horizon 3 run on my PC? 30fps is ok as long as it's playable.

GTX 960
i5 3570
8GB RAM

youre out of luck. on PC you pretty much have the crew, the new need for speed, and horizon 3. or the super realistic games like pcars and assetto corsa

CPU will limit you to medium or low.

What games are these?
I've been out of the loop for a while.

Is there anything similar to Forza Horizon on PS4? Project Cars was quite technical, Driveclub is ok but I've beat it. Then NFS 2015 and The Crew got middling reviews

I would be ok with that as long as I have solid 30 fps.

Right now The Crew is on sale on PSN, give it a shot

Forza is Xbox's answer to Gran Tourismo and Forza Horizon is its open world spinoff series

the nighttime ones that have a grain filter are the new NFS, all the others have watermarks

Best song from best soundtrack coming through:
youtube.com/watch?v=jVxeAsAwTAA

I think its still free on PC if you want the full game

>PC

lmao

Cheers user

I used to put one the rotary emblems with the X there everytime I finished in the speedlists above an FD in the overall standings. I think there are six now...

>tfw you only like to use JDM cars

tfw you only use Initial D cars

>He doesn't enjoy muscle cars with visible throttle bodies over the hood

Forever and ever.

>muscle cars

I don't know who designed that car, but it truly is iconic.

>That gif
Yeah, after you get your ass handed to you from some one who drives them.

>the crew
wow you have some pretty shit taste user i am kidding user i do not care what car people like I just prefer jap cars because Initial D got me into cars

>those textures
Wew I didn't know there was an n64 version.

Check it out people, it's RYAN COOPER

It's a 2006 game user.

Forza Horizon 3 mate

>PC driving games with lots of cars, good customization, preferably realistic driving.
NFS Prostreet.
Use manual transmission

NB too

best car

>no NB
And dropped

I've been playing horizon shitbucket mode for the past 3 days with a G25 wheel, and it's really amazing when it works.

It's full of bugs right now though. Even still i can get some good TXR feels with the highway head 2 head racing. Kinda sucks i have to have VLC open with a eurobeat playlist because groove music is so bad.

Have some eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AQtbLlfKA

I want to get this but I don't want W10 FUUCK

STARTIN THE COUNTDOWN TOGETHER
I AM READY BABY TO SCREAM AGAIN
SUPER EUROBEAT

It's on PC. Buying it on PC gives you a free copy for Xbox and vice versa

embarassing

Just bought Forza Horizon 3, how the fuck do I install it?
There's no install button on the store page, what do I do?

Medium probably, or close to it.

I have an i3 2000-series (2130? I forget) and 4GB of RAM. New parts are on the way, but even without meeting the minimum requirements I can run it on low at 720p. Looks terrible, and barely manages 30fps, but still runs.

Can I refund this shit?
Appearantly I don't have W10 anniversary or whatever, I have W10 and I see no updates, what is this?

Windows button > Settings (gear) > Update & Security > Install the update > Play the game

Does it automatically install once I've updated?

Not sure I updated it before buying it and when I did the install started automatically
but I'm sure you will be able to just hit a button next to the game on the windows store app to download/install it yeah.
Be warned though the windows update can take a while 30 mins or so it's quite large.

The game? You'll have to go back into the store and download it manually.

Has the pc demo came out yet? I want to see how it runs for me before i buy
>i7 6700k, gtx 970

just dual boot it

Kind of hard to do, seeing as there's no download button, it just says "you own this title"

Should pop up once you install the update yeah I remember someone talking about that at the early access launch

Alright thanks, maybe I won't get buyers remorse after all

Check out digital foundry's youtube. Short answer not very well I hope you like 30fps.

these are from the Need for Speed reboot right?

I'd rather have the PC version for free than pay for the digital console version on sale, digital on console is cancer

>tfw no new midnight club
>tfw rockstar got a taste of micro-transactions and dont want to make any more games
youtu.be/vBnKooYPzA0

Fight me, tofuboy

literally everything is cool except for faggy Euro supercars like lambos and ferraris

to only use JDM would be to deny yourself a bmw e30

>He doesn't like air-cooled 911s

Fuck off and choke on cock, faggot.

>no volvo 240
It even got the turd gen and the c4 corvette.
Also it would have been fun if it had the 2011 mustang, the m4 gts and the current m3 just to make BMW look shitty.

Good. That was a terrible meme car for the bearded nu-male vapers that inhabit jalopnik. Glad it's finally falling out of style.

Is my phenom ii x4 965 too slow for this DRM?

>Dissing the almighty 240

i was around on /o/ when the meme started you little shit. Don't talk down to me. it's a gigantic piece of shit and nothing more than an automotive emperor's new clothes. Just because you convinced yourself otherwise dosent' make it magically good.

Is this Forza? Looks real nice.

>Midnight Club: Tokyo never

Are you serious? Lmao

I'm going to have to buy this game aren't I?

>Midnight club
>Rubberband AI: The Game
good. the game needs to stay fucking dead.

Such a fantastic name, such a shit series. The Midnight Club was something really spectacular. TXR preserves it's legacy much better.

Genki Racing project recently had a twitter post gauging interest for a current gen game. Guess it diddn't go so well.

MC2, 3 Remix, LA Remix (PSP) has Tokyo.

Don't you ever talk to me or my car ever again

This may be a dumb question, but where do you locate the warthog on PC? Or is it locked to Xbone?

your car is a piece of shit and you'd be better off with a buick.

Furthermore you're an iredeemable faggot for buying a car on internet joke culture alone.
If you diddn't pre-order or however the fuck you were supposed to get it, you can just plunk down some credits in the online auction.

I got a key from someone else, and it redeemed properly, but it's nowhere to be found.

Oh, shit. You have to contact microsoft tech support then. Yeah. that's going to be fun. They're all poo-in-loos btw.

Sorry dude.

>People can draw better with shapes and a mouse than I can with pen and paper

The 240 is a pretty normal starter car in scandinavia, your hipster stuff only applies to americans

Oh.

Well i guess i'm mistaken. Yeah.

In america, it's driven exclusively by faggots, as it diddn't sell terribly well, so people these days go out and find them like it's something to write home about.

Sorry about the shit going down in your region. Stay safe dude.

Muscle cars are for shitheads who don't know how to drive.

>Sorry about the shit going down in your region. Stay safe dude
What are you referring to?

no, they're for babyboomers who treated them like shit till 1998 when barret jackson told them their shitty V6 autotragic camarslow is somehow worth 90,000 dollars. Then tehy get all weepy when they talk about it, like it was some prized possession, when in reality it was just some pain in the ass scrap heap for the first 40 years of it's life.

your government imploding under the weight of globalists

wow what cars are in horizon 3?

That's only happening in sweden

Is Forza 3 still fucked on PC? I keep reading only super high end systems can run it well at 60 fps

I think the pics are from the latest NFS

still, when you fart in an elevator, everyone can smell it.

they can modified into something decent but otherwise a decent 3 serie or w123/124 would be way better. But the point of forza is having a lot of cars even shit like the neon,the cobalt and the sc430

alright boyos, can I run Horizon 3 on max settings? I have a feeling I might have some hiccups with this rig.
>tfw I unironically liked that car

>i5
>980
Expect massive stuttering until they fix the shitty DRM. Or just play at 4k 30 fps.

>4GB VRAM
At 30fps sure.

How do you decide on a favorite car, Cred Forums? Is it the looks, the performance? A certain charm regardless of its flaws?

I mean, I have mine, but I'm afraid to say it because it is a euro "super" import and I'm pretty sure those are basically meme status.

Why would I play on 4k?

>>tfw I unironically liked that car
Mah niggress.

it could be any of those things, what's your favourite car user?

I'm running a 980ti with 32gb of ram and a 6 core i7. Will I be able to hit ultra at 60fps?

Control and feel. No point in a car looking good if she's useless. LFA and Supras are mediocre looking, but in every racer I've played they're the most fun to drive.

It's all about the charm. It's whatever is the apple of your eye. Usually when you see "the one", you know it right away.

You'll be fine. 4 core and i5 cucks are the ones who actually suffer.

LFA and Supra are mediocre looking?

Look and sound. But also

Unless it's a skylake i5. They're practically i7's.

To me, yes. But also compared to your lavish hyper cars too.

>F-type
you're a cool user

I'll probably never even see one in real life, but it oozes style, while still having the appearance of being purpose built. The difference between the word "Car" being typed in Comic Sans and being hand written by a professional calligraphist.

Like, I'm aware it's a fucking status symbol and most likely a garage queen but goddamn. I am attracted to this car and can only think of a few others I would prefer to own in my dream garage.

Nothing beats a Jaaaaaag.

Someone please explain to me how to e-brake drift. Whenever I try to do it (hold it down for a little while, turn into the curve, then countersteer) I always go spinning out of control.

Do I really have to upgrade to windows 10 for this game?

Nothing wrong with that, the countach is fantastic.

it's a shame how bad the exhaust note for it is in this game

Yes, including the Anniversary Update. They want their own ecosystem like everybody else.

Is it still free?
I still like my windows 7

Tap ebrake then steer heavy in the corner direction, wiggle to keep the back end in control. Only hold the ebrake to 180.

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

If you can prove you use assistive technology. I've never tried it

I just used the toolkit, it still activates it if you use the KMS service.

is that drive club?

Can't play
>Don't want to enable UAC.
>Don't want XBOX prompts if I use my DS4, >Probably doesn't support G27 properly.
>Stutters like a MADMAN on my 4690K+16GB+GTX 3.5GB probably.

But I'd go Lamborghini Diablo SV, purple or blue with red SV logo and the black rims.
Only OEM parts visually, fully tuned, no turbo or charger.
With that I'd play some RetroWave.

rip

>That poor green Robin

propably will, my setup:

4670k 4ghz
16gb

on medium the lowest i fall is around 35, go as high as 72. average is around 40-50.

Can't believe my Bertil image has gone through so much jpg artifacts over the years...

Oil money SLR

If I am understanding the game correctly, this is the best car for pursuits since it is the heaviest in the game and rams through things the easiest

>Yes, including the Anniversary Update
Not gonna happen.

>game looks above average
>runs very poorly
>20+ fps drop in the city
>retards post bullshots from photomode to try and justify the horrible performance
I really love this game, but it's kind of difficult to race around at 30 fps.

>game finally gets pc version
>suddenly Cred Forums doesnt hate it anymore
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
You people are so fucking disgusting
You motherfucking coatturning shitstains

>mfw I finally switched to manual and learned to keep my speed up

I'm the Motorsport 6 autofag from a couple of days ago

You are really fucking stupid. Why did you even buy a computer if this is too confusing for you

i'm loving horizon 3 so far

patch /when/

>game crashes and runs at 30-70fps no matter what settings
>boot pc up and stupid ayymd drivers caused a bsod loop

Thanks microshaft

Alright lads, can I do it on 4K? I need to know before I drop money on it

THE GAME CAN BARELY RUN AT 1080P 60 SO NOPE

Is it native 1080 at 60?

yeah the game doesnt upscale or anything.

To run it at 4k you need a Titan X Pascal and a 6-8 core i7

Performance was so bad they had to disable msaa completely as well

Do I really have to restart my PC every time so the game doesn't crash at the developer logo? Anyone find a fix for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KqOBBhRpnxE

Reminder to lock the game to 30fps if you don't want stuttering and other issues

>tfw waiting till Christmas to buy myself a wheel and finally play this
am i making a mistake or is it gonna be worth it? anyone bored of it already or it has tons of replayability?

I crashed at beginning too but then I noticed how the game quickly eats up RAM until everything were filled and crashed. I added more RAMs and its gone.

Definitely there's a memory leak error somewhere that MS need fixing.

buying a wheel for an arcade game isn't the smartest idea, especially since a proper wheel isn't exactly cheap but it's still more fun than a controller

however, when you'll have the wheel you will try some proper simulators sooner or later
you will find out these are much more satisfying

as for recommendations, logitech g27 will do
if you have a bit more money to spend then thrustmaster t300/tx+t3pa+th8a will be a great setup, it's what i use and i can wholeheartedly recommend it

can i play this on windows 7 or is it really 10 exclusive

i fucking hate windows 10

Is there any reason to get Horizon 3 just for single-player? I don't really know much about the Horizon series but all the marketing made it seem like it was primarily focused on the multi-player stuff

>In america, it's driven exclusively by faggots, as it diddn't sell terribly well,
Dude what? The 240 sold so well that it lasted LONGER than the 740 that was supposed to replace it. Granted, they're often driven by faggots, but those are yuppie hipsters who drive 'em because they're old and MY OLD CAR MAKES ME LOOK OLD, SO COOOOOOL. However the Volvos are now running out and they're buying up Jettas instead.

The cars themselves are great if you want a reliable car that will last longer than you do. The redblock slant-4 is a fucking masterpiece.

>But I'd go Lamborghini Diablo SV, purple or blue with red SV logo and the black rims.
>not yellow with black SV logo master race

You have good taste. Although, I always preferred the Diablo. Possibly something to do with being a child in the early '90s and the Diablo just seeming like the hottest shit going.

yup

>Windows 10 only
dropped

So what does /o/ drive, aside for the bus.

Obviously meant Cred Forums.
Also, no E31 in Horizon 3 makes me sad. At least we got the E24.

I literally made a W10 partition to try the game out (my autistic side demanded me to know if my beasty rig can handle 60fps Forza at max).

My PC is still not beasty enough;_;

Badly, really badly.

Where the torrent at senpai

>Still believing that benchmark

ebin

>mfw the 60fps vsync and unlocked option is broken and causes the game to drop to single digits-30fps

playing the game on a 390 is suffering

What's it like being a train engineer? I always thought it must be one of the coolest jobs in the world.

we need more games with ladas

Then why do i get 20fps with my 390x?

Get fucked
This.

Got the last of its parts ready to go on, fucking leaking coolant system

also has wider wheels on the front and back now

not him, but I get 60fps on a 380x at highsettings, so what processor, ram and driver version are you using?

>Then why do i get 20fps with my 390x?
>AMD

I believe you answered your own question you fucking peasant.

Just like buy a Lada/Zhiguli/Kopeyka. They aren't that expensive in Europe

How big is the map in Horizon 3?

I still can't get over how similar the pigs in Angry Birds and the back end of this car are. Once seen, can't be unseen.

i5 4690 @ 4ghz
16gb ddr3 1666
390x w/ latest forza beta drivers (BSOD loop so i had to roll back)

Ran like absolute crap and artifacts and crashes eventually.

the 390 and 290 are bugged

AMD or the devs really fucked up

my guess would be the processor is the cause of your issues, the game is very processor heavy due to encryption

lol not my fucking problem

it literally runs every other game at 60-150fps+

Not going to chuck a i7 in my pc just because the devs are retarded.

also Digital Foundry reported issues on the 390 performance

Apparently this is a fix for the stutters but i havent tried it.

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1297881#p1297881

>Not going to chuck a i7 in my pc

Then don't cry like a little bitch when your PC can't run a game.

So i should bend to microsoft, turn 10 and playgrounds shit optimization and dumb copy protection?

Fuck off cuck

Make sure to disable all microphones amd uninstall avast

i use a mic and windows defender worked fine until it killed my windows with a bsod because of the fucking amd forza drivers

watch out yo

Tweet at them and complain. Instead of being an insufferable faggot on a imageboard.

Can i get reasonable mostly 30fps, few hicupps, moslty ultra no msaa 1440 or at least 1080. If i OC the living fuck out of my 780 (ruby tools + Watercooling)

>'plying
youtube.com/watch?v=3G1xhJObTN4

im on the forums raging constantly and so is everyone else.

lol i cant even get 25fps on ultra

t. 390x

compared to apex this game is hilariously unplayable.

"Muscle car" is just shorthand for "car with a big engine and nothing else".

Anons pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlmadn-pIuk

That is not a muscle car though, that's a pony car.
THIS is a muscle car.

youtu.be/phEEACpx-80

The song so good they brought it back as the main menu in NFS3.

Man, those old games had such fantastic soundtracks. Why was NFS4 so mediocre audio wise despite being the best of the classic games?

Steady though? Save and except vram i should probably be able to push it passed a 390x. Playing WoW on a toaster back in the day trained me to stomache pretty bad fps.
Ofc this game is vram intensive.
Idk im just finding crazy conflicting information everywhere on this shit.

They brought this one back in the newest NFS.
Shame the newest NSF was fucking horrible. For every minute I played that game, I had to spend an hour in Horizon 2 to wash away the shit aftertaste.

youtu.be/69-J2m_GyhI

There's no shame in liking a car based on it's appearance. Your post perfectly describes my favourite car, too.

That is also a pony car. The Challenger was not only brought back to compete with the Camaro and Mustang (pony cars), it's smaller than the current Charger.

>THIS is a muscle car
thats a 4 ton boat on wheels though

Newest NFS was the best since Carbon fampai.
I know that isn't saying much but still.

Except no, the Challenger is still classed as a muscle car because it does even less turning than the Camaro and Mustang.

Point of pony cars is to be an affordable, small and stylish "muscle car" whereas muscle cars are all power and little else.

Exactly, a 4 ton boat with up to 707bhp or over a thousand in the Hellcat X configuration.

I hated every single bit of it. The physics were terrible and the AI was retarded, the whole game was just unenjoyable

Diablo is a close second, no doubt. I just prefer the Countach's sharp angles over the Diablo's smoothness

That legitimately looks like a fun as fuck ride.

> nfs2se

yusssssssssssss

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUCj2Uyats

If youre planning on buying, do this:
Go to ms singapore store and buy 70 singaporean dollars worth of gift cards, then buy the game with those. This way the prize drops to 45 euros

I want to play FH3, but don't want to support Microsoft's bullshittery. What do?

You support them less this way

>can somebody please tell me if this game gets boring quick?
Is their alot of content and is the multiplayer fun?
I feel like this is one of those games that once you beat it , that's it on to the next game

>downhill slope with forest background
The one thing that annoyed me the most about the official InitialD games was how the scenery were filled with car manufacturers banners and bill boards.
The rice cars were suppose to be racing on largely ignored downhill back roads, not a race track...

Just used this method yesterday. They don't make you prove shit.

Not sure about FH3, but in FH2 I spent a lot of time finding the secret cars in the open world map. And /o/ always arrange some weekend multiplayer events and stuff.

Not massive but full of interesting routes and locations.

They have to do that due to manufacturer wishes to remind people it's a game. Honda is really particular about it.

Still my favourite to this day.

WHERE?

Can they just put this not on the W10 Store?

I would have bought Killer Instinct, ReCore and this if they weren't cordoned off by this shit.

Most game's primary purpose is to be sold and make money. Windows store games exist purely to shoehorn people onto Windows 10. I didn't think they'd actually do it with good games. What a waste.

>Honda is really particular about it.
Sometimes I'm amazed by GT and Forza legal wizardy on minimizing on-track car adverts. The way they got away with car damage on licensed cars is also amazing.

Even an idiot can accelerate on a straight course.

I'm just the sort of a pleb that likes supercars.

It's a barn find that you get notified about

Oh shit, the game is out now, the normal edition?

Where the fuck do I buy it? It's not on steam.

Also, can you steer with the mouse like you can in GTAV?

If only Crew wasn't so arduous to play despite its great world, I love Aventador yet can't get myself to play this game enough to get to it.

Apparently the Horizon games were made by some of the people behind TDU.

Tell me there's an option to make your cars convertible?
If not this games literally shit

>one of the most normie anime shows

>YES IM SO WEEB FOR LIKING THIS xDDDD

They go to huge lengths to get the real sponors on each track and replace them if they can't. So much that Sony got sued by an Italian company they never cleared the rights for on Monza for using their trademark and branding. MS just replaced the offending ads on Monza with Ralph lauren ads. And Microsoft got paid for that in game branding.

They get clever sometimes. Honda paid a lot of money so the first car you drive in GT6 is the Honda Fit while Microsoft have a massive deal with Ford where Ford paid to put the GT 2017 on the cover of FM6 (And the Raptor on FH3) and most of Ford's models appear across the games.

There is if you buy convertible version, but 358 looks way better with a hard top.

I got your point, btw the 488 was a GameStop preorder exclusive.

Yeah, DLC is a general problem of TDU2, there's a gorillion of them for the game and most are just tuned up versions of cars already in the roster. Like you can buy vanilla Veyron, but if you want supersport that looks the same but has better numbers for racing you have to buy the DLC.

Yes

Windows 10 Store

No idea

Not him, but I enjoy the crew, it being free and all. It's a nice side grade to GRID, but it's got horrible flaws to boot. I only really play it to chill out max with my R34 GT-R, nicknamed the GODDO FOTTU

one thing I gotta know before I buy for PC:

Will Xbox store cuck me like Origin or Uplay? Is there online DRM?

Oh, and is there good car diversity, or have they neglected JDM for ebin amerigan mussle :D

Like always online? I doubt it.

>tfw our family had one
its awful user, it looks fun but its awful

American muscle, not so tough any more after getting REKT by a sideways Fairlady.

American cars are obviously superior in straight line performance because MUH BIG BLOCK VEE AYTE, but introduce them to even the tiniest bend on the road and watch them come to a crawl as they try to manage a tiny curve on the road.

Oh... Windows store..

Welp, and I who was excited about this game.

Steam release when?

Christ on a bike look how disproportionately long the Ford list is. They fucking sold out to ford. Greedy fuckers

autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/96434/forza-horizon-3-full-car-list-revealed

I just want a AAA game not ruined by late stage capitalism.

>They fucking sold out to ford
Forza has been doing that since the beginning, outright announcing their partnership with Ford with Motorsport 6.

How long until a Steam multi-OS version, bros?

They announced Forza 6 during Ford's presentation at the Detroit Auto Show as well. Ford went huge into Forza.

If the rumors are true and MS are sponsoring NASCAR' Cup series from next year on I'd imagine that's when we will hear about FM7.

When the fat jew gives up and sells Steam to Microsoft

>The Devil Na-Z
Holy shit

recomend me a newish GT type driving game for pc. does such exist? i always liked gran turismo for the licenses to get and the car improving and tweakings.

G-guys..

Since my copy of win10 isn't l-legit, how do I buy the g-game?

first off get rid of the st-stutter

Get a physical copy and pray that windows xbone doesn't notice.

Dude, are you me? Like we share the exact same taste in racing games.

I think the closest would be Assetto Corsa, Project CARS and Forza 6 Apex

don't buy the game

if you have anything below i7 6700K not even joking you will have stuttering.

I run it stable 30fps ultra but there's a huge bug now with extreme input lag it's literally unplayable so I'm waiting for it to get patched.

tl;dr if you have a 6 series i7 you can go for it. you also need at least a 480 for AMD or 1070 for nvidia.

Thanks dude, I was literally just about to confirm payment then I saw ur post.

You mean you dont need a DRM win10 launcher for the game? It's just that the digital copy is via their store, physical copy is free of all that?

I use a 970 and I7 4790K and it runs fine on ultra 8x MSAA
I just lock it to 36FPS (I have a 144hz monitor) and it only stutters for a second when i drive into the city

>racing game
>sub 60fps

I'm yeah it works fine for me too at 30fps with a i7 950 at 4GHz and a rx480 ultra settings but the input lag is fucking shit. the xbone version has been proven to not have input lag. all cars handle like boats unless you're running it at 60fps.

Are there any racing games with the arcade-y car customization and extensive upgrading but semi-serious racing like gran turismo?

I was hoping FH3 would fill the void but looks like we've just got another AAA title ruined by capitalism again.

Forza is just that. Motorsport for track racing, Horizon for open world racing.

Forgot to mention that crapsole exclusives do not count

there isn't anything apart from forza on PC

or wait for GT sport on ps4 coming out never

TestDrive Unlimited 2.

Some says that the Horizon series is the spiritual successors of Test Drive since some core Eden dev are presently working with Playground Games.

thanks for advice. im leaning towards grid autosport atm.

skyline and the FD
Well anything that can drift haha. Except evos. Fuck those cunts. jk ily

Pic related, a grid autosport mod I'm making. Basically, "realistic" night time for sprint (for that touge) and probably any track.

FUCK YOU UBISOFT. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.

GIVE ME MY NEW AAA ARCADE JDM TUNING CAR RACER WITHOUT MICROTRANSACTIONS AND DAY 1 DLC THAT RUNS WELL ON PC RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU BOURGEOIS SWINE.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i googled abit. heres some cheaper ones i found. project cars and assetto were recomended but bit pri´cey for me.

>Test drive unlimited 2 in on sale for £2.99, it's a free roam but you have to do races and challenges to earn money for cars and upgrades. Has quite a nice selection of cars but the multiplayer servers are down permanently.

>Grid Autosport has the in-depth car customization that seems to appeal to GT fans, it's made by one of the best racing game studios and is pretty gorgeous. The cars are heavy like GT, there's a fair amount of challenge and technical aspects to it as well. I'd give it a look.

also nfs.
>If you're willing to put yourself through hell Shift 2 Unleashed has customization like Gran Turismo, plus a range of full body kits as well, though no of them are silly ricer kits only aero parts like wings, spoilers and diffusers. It's also structured like GT in that you win money, buy cars, win more money, buy better cars.
However, the game is buggy and broken as fuck and you need to mod the game just to get it to a playable state. I'd not recommend this game to most people because of that but it is the closest thing to GT available on PC.

Don't forget to put some freaky whispers and a large bill board with a spoopy image.

>Windows 10 only

yeah no

ubisoft was planning one but i'm going to tell the upper management to shelf it because of you, you ungrateful fuck.
we're not robots programmed to make video games for sweaty 30-something virgins

Chyeah, perhaps going under like 60 km/h would trigger some weeb ghostly sound, or the "shinigami" to race after ur slow ass.

A cyberpunk style may be possibru like pic doe

Does the game require windows store as a launcher or anything like that?

Need to know if a physical copy lets me play the game like a normal person.

>over the age of 0
>not playing a real racing game
wew lad

Disgusting wheels, user.

It's tied to the Windows store, like any other game available through it

So people actually buy win10?

What's wrong with this world.

user, you are in a automated shill thread.
Have a seat, and have a good laught.
like... suddently forza threads all over the place.

most people dont know about this but that doesnt make you a weeb

I am having a rough time. It's not as arcadey as Burnout which is the only other racing game I have played.

Maybe it's because I spent too much time driving in the open and not enough story progression races that I haven't gotten a car I think is comfortable to use for turning/drifting.

>tfw downloaded good drift tune
>absolutely great at it because it feels just like forza 3 and 4
>try make my own tune so I can customize the rest of my car
>I suck
someone please teach me how to make a good drift tune for my S15...

That's a nice meme you got there my weeb friends.

There is no required launcher for the game, unless you count windows 10.

Just play OutRun

thinking of buying FH3, could I run it?

i5 4690k
gtx980
8gb ram

can i play that shit? is it fun?

probably
very

cpu : Intel Core i7-4790K

1920x1080, medium, MSAAx2

in a city with rain

Light blue - average
darker blue - minimal fps

and newest drivers for fh3

like... the game just came out

this has nothing on the shitstorm when GTAV and Bloodborne was released, but hey Sonyponies are not involved so it's only natural it's more civil than usual...

I have more or less the same as you but with a 760 and I don't have many problems on High with no MSAA at mostly 60fps. There is some sort of file caching issue with the game that's bottlenecked by the CPU and looks to be causing the game to crash, but, hey, patches.

It only needed to be connected to an Xbox live account at least once. After that you can play offline all you want.

It doesn't care about the windows store unless you wanted to buy dlc.

Fuck, that game looks nice. Really wanna pick it up, but I'm afraid I'll either need to run at 30FPS or turn down everything to get it to 60 on my PC. Anyone running something similar playing it?

Quantum Break came out on Steam a few months after released. Will the same thing happen to FH3?

Fell asleep, woke up and the threads still up. Aw yeah

IIRC Remedy still owned some/all of the IP or some shit like that so that's why they could release it on Steam. I doubt games like Forza and Gears will ever be released there.

This is NFS isn't it?

Yep, it's so far the only racing game this gen with massive amounts of annoying resource hogging effects.

>tfw I want to play Driver San Francisco again but it seems to be fucked because uplay

I don't really see what the fuck is going on, but I'll always recognize that rancid piece of shit just from the graphics. Or rather, the effects.

Also I doubt Playground games would make the game non UWP, its quantum break on steam UWP?

So this game worth? Which version should I get.. any amazing stuff in the deluxe?

How's SP?

Also I feel like the graphics aren't as good as everybody claims from watching some videos and streams

Daily reminder that FH3 crashes and stutters so much on almost everyone's PC that it's unplayable.

Daily reminder that FH3 as nearly no wheel support at all and DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE LOGITECH G27. No it's not a driver or w10 issue, it's the game.

Daily reminder that there hasn't been A SINGLE WORD about all of this from the devs since the beta a few days ago and MS IS REFUNDING IT by the thousands.

Think before you buy, especially if you need to upgrade w10 too.

>buys FH3 for pc
>download
>crashes on launch
>search online, says I have to uninstall avast
>for fucks sake
>Uninstalls avast, game runs but still crashes regularly and runs like a turtle high on weed
>1 day later, game crashes on startup again

Like, can't developers release working games anymore?

it looks great for sure, and it'll run fine on your machine, but its a shit game and every car handles like a shopping trolley full of bricks, don't buy it

I really want Forza and I got a 1060 to back it plus windows 10... but the anniversary update seems pretty nuts I dont want my shit crashing on me..

Microsoft wants people to get Windows 10. That's their goal with this Windows Store bullshit. Whether the Xbone ports work or not is irrelevant. They've already got what they want.

>69,99€
LUL
no thanks microsoft.

Fuck drift zones though, FUCK THEM.
Every single god damn time there's some asshole driving the wrong side of the road and ramming you to kingdom come.

How do you guys find weeb car skins for Horizon 3?

What is it with horizon 3 that sparkled so much discussion in Cred Forums?
I remember nobody caring about 1 and 2 when they came out except for a pretty small group that posted on racing threads

Is this just because it was released for PC?

write "itasha" on the description or search for "animation" on the tags

nah man, the same shit as always, game gets hyped, people talk about game on, Cred Forums thinks about shills, shitposting intensifies and now you can actually talk about the game itself

t.2poor2afford

It's the best Horizon and the best racing game in years.

Lots of cars, great graphics and a sense of speed, good music, customization, mutliplayer. The only downside is that it's W10/XOne and runs like garbage on a lot of people's PC's.

fuck I can't write properly

people talk about said game*

"JDM" is just shorthand for "car with small engine and nothing else"

He wasn't wrong though. Muscle cars were basically the biggest, most powerful engine you could find stuffed into a chassis, foregoing pretty much everything else for maximum raw power and straight line performance.

Fairlady is best Lady.

If I get this on PC, can I listen to my own music? I know in game you can select what radio station or whatever to listen to, but can I listen to my downloaded music from my computer? In The Crew, it says "custom music" but it is just the in game songs.

Yeah, you can. You need to do it through groove music though, like create or pick a playlist from there, pick that same playlist in the game options and groove automatically streams the music to your game from the playlist.

If I remember correctly, you need groove music subscription only if you're using songs from the groove music store thing.

So if I have music on my computer, I upload the MP3 to groove music? Kinda like adding files into itunes?

Really hope they fix the issue with photomode
It downscales your photo to 1080p and makes it really blurry

Doesn't really work when it's literally shorthand for something.

Japanese sports cars might be less powerful on average when compared with American muscle cars but ironically, having lots of power is the least important thing in a performance car.

Also Onedrive

Nigga that's respectable as fuck.

I assume your pic isn't from photo mode? It looks native.

Needs to be added to onedrive first, sorry, forgot that part.
But yeah, once they're in onedrive, just add them to groove just like in itunes or spotify and that's it.

Yeah it's native, not photo mode

>using the meme paintjob when red/red and black is so much better

Ah I see thank you friend

Isn't it using photo mode to get the setup then using the windows screenie shortcut?

Where are the photos I take in photo mode saved on my PC? Microsoft's installation process is abysmal and I can't even find the folder it installed in.

If you're using the Game Bar then idk, try the Xbox App or something, if you're using Win+ImprScreen or whatever shortcut you have then it's on Pictures>Screenshots

Why does every car game felt like it's skating on ice?

Do I need to activate Windows 10 to play this stupid game?

We want the eurobeat audience.

Not Forza Motorsport 6

You don't need to activate Windows 10 to do anything aside from customization.

play distance

>no Shaker option
It's shit, stay away from it, refund it, cancel your orders and everything.

No you can't do that. The second you go into photo mode the game will change your resolution to 1080p. so you can't just use it as a means to set up a photo, the only real option it using drone mode.

I had assumed the pictures I take in Photo Mode were stored as Jpgs/png somewhere on my machine. I guess not?

Isn't that most of the game?

>I had assumed the pictures I take in Photo Mode were stored as Jpgs/png somewhere on my machine. I guess not?
With phot mode I don't know, unless you're uploading whihc sends them to your account on ForzaMotorsport.com (sign in with your gamertag)

That's a real shame, I've done some great shots with photo mode and was looking forward to getting 4K screenies in PC

He means uploading decals, you can still download them and modify your cars without problem.

In fact, I don't even now what he's talking about, you only need an Xbox Live account to upload decals

You have to buy it from Microsoft's store thing though. Would've thought that would require a legitimate copy.

Sure, i'll just wait for you to crash like you do most of the time.

Can I take the wing off the s13 in the new Forza and recreate my carfu?

Works sorta okay on my i7-6700k/16gb/980ti rig, mostly dropping to 50+ when driving in dense forests and then to low 40s in the city, with everything on ultra.

Guess I'll install it on the Xbone too, see how it works. Haven't touched the thing in over a year.

I have the same rig but two 980tis
My 980ti at 1.5ghz gets around 49-60 fps at 4k

>posting the new one
THAT's the shitty rerun of a muscle car.

It's got some performance issues right now. I'd wait a bit.

Not sure about the S13, but you can do it with the S15 which is my carfu, so I'm gonna guess you can.

Nope, just a Microsoft Acocount and KMS running

Go for 4K30FPS untill they remove the DRM

Is it normal, that my i5 [email protected], GTX 970, 8GB DDR just can't handle this shit? The framerate is all over the place between 30 and 50 fps, mostly around 38 fps, stutters everywhere, and sometimes the game just hangs for second. I have everything on Low, 2xMXAA, but there isn't really any difference if I turn AA on or not. I don't think it should run this bad, I would have expected at least 60 fps on 1080p on Low settins. Anyone has a similar setup? What are your experiences?

bet you also like football

Does anyone know how to prevent Horizon 3 from crashing during the Turn 10 intro?

>R34 GT-R
damn that car has the nicest racing bodykit out of all of them.

Can I only buy it on windows store if I want it for PC?

it will be borderline unplayable

you need a 970 or above to actually play this game

Well, yes, but you still get the Xbone version, and you'll pay console prices.

Is there a way to get the game cheaper? Some other region or something?

Singapore region. Went something like, buy 10 buck coupons or some shit and then buy the game on your region store, you got the game for like 40 bucks or something like that.

Read the thread for more specific info

hello and welcome!

Is this a meme? I don't think anyone's ever denied that a base-model Celica is slower than an Integra.

you got it wrong
all of it

Is it about people who shitpost with laptimes?

Is this game literally about a bunch of Silicon Valley swindlers and trust fund kids running off with ill gotten gains and sucking each other off in the desert for weeks on end?

I like the game but the setting is a faggots rendition of that of Motorstorm 1.

>It's another Forza shill thread

keep guessing or try the filename

can i run horizon3 on xps 15 with the 960m