Yakuza 6 will be the last game to feature these characters

Yakuza 6 will be the last game to feature these characters.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vxy3ufNFbE
youtube.com/watch?v=ju3Z3E79EkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

skeptical

As someone who never got a chance to play 1 and 2 I dont know how I feel. I mean if the game after 6 doesnt relate to original cast then I dont think Id mind too much.

I wanted to fuck that girl since I first saw her
Never played a Yakuza game though

Kinda glad. I'm sick of Saint Kiryu, and big lips Haruka.

So whats the deal with 6 this time around? JP only as well or is there a digital/physical western release as well?

Haruka is so weird looking,

Depends on how they end it.

They said that about 3 and 5.

Only played yakuza 3 so far. When I get some serious sit down time I'd love to do 4 then the others. But damn one game in that series made me like playing as kazuma. It's so fun to kick ass as him in that last level in 3.

Good, sick of playing as a cuck.

Feels bad man. I fucking love Kiryu. Especially in 2.

that last fight, really wish yakuza was on pc the frame went to shit is some parts

>There's only room for one dragon...right, Kiryu?
>Yeah...

youtube.com/watch?v=2vxy3ufNFbE

Depends on the ending, i don't want a cheap "Kiryu dies" ending, if possible i'd like him to devote the rest of his days into raising the baby together with Haruka which isn't actually Haruka's son And then they can make a real son after he grows up a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=ju3Z3E79EkA

I really dislike the kiwami system, wished this was a normal heat instead

Hopefully Daigo dies and we have to rescue him from hell

Will the Sega Yakuza make more Yakuza games though? Just without Kiryu?
>Yakuza 7
>you play as an orphan from Sunshine Orphanage

Yes
Hopefully Tanimura will be the new main character

fuck right off

oh god know he was awful as was his fighting style

>Kiryu fight the devil for possession of Daigos soul on top of a tower in hell

crowd control counters and a super man punch only female master and a cop on top of that

C'mon man he was fun as fuck
If he made it to Y5 and acquired Shinada's grab gimmick he would be literally perfect

God the loli looks so bad now.
She was cute till Yakuza 4. Did the idol life fuck her up that bad?

They just tried adding little girl features like huge eyes and lips to an adult face and it looks fucked up.

Relief. I honestly don't give a fuck about what happens to Kiryu anymore. His story has been over for years yet they keep dragging him back in the stupidest ways possible.

Just let him have his quiet life and make Akiyama, Saejima, and Majima the protagonists. Maybe let him be a secret boss or a bonus character you can play as in Premium Adventure. But the story can only benefit from having guys who are actually involved take the lead instead of forcing it on a poor man who just wants to be left alone with his daughteru.

Are you serious? Its getting a western release and so is 0.
This was announced like, last E3

>Yakuza X

>End of the game you can suddenly play as Kiryu out of fucking nowhere in the middle of a boss all the characters can't defeat

Imagine the hype.

Everyone would scream with rage if they ever went anywhere close to this route but honestly I could see the yakuza devs doing it really well if given the chance.

>dead souls is the closest will ever get
>guns

oh you

Can someone post the picture of the model for Haruka so these guys can shut up?

Fuck you many Y5 Haruka a shit

Ishin Haruka is superior

KUZEEEEEEEE

KIRRRYYYUUUUUUU-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

They've both become extremely annoying since 3 so good. Took that fucking idiot orange long enough to realise this.

Just hope we don't have to wait nearly 4 years until 6 gets localised.

Will they ever fix the enemy AI in these games?