ONE! Nothing wrong with me!

ONE! Nothing wrong with me!

ok?

>CS:GO

I beseech thee, cease thine posting forthwith.

>"""""competitive""""" RNG simulator with looting

>CS is bad meme

Still unable to understand why sprays are never 100% accurate. What's even the point of shooting more than once in the head

>babby got awp'd while trying to spray fire his smg

Back to overwatch with the little baby!

Just listen to the AK if you have the game

CS is basically everything wrong with gaming put into a single game.

>CSGO

>no examples

>r/The_Donald memes

Holy shit Cred Forums has somehow got worse since I left

Maybe you should leave again for good.

Or maybe I should bump this thread until you fuck off back to r/gaming

Wow, you sure showed me.

sage

I don't know where I put my essay on this to be honest.
but basically the game manages to be unintuitive while also being extremely shallow. It does this by reversing the rules of basic logic but only in specific scenarios. aka the insane dichotomy between interpolation invisibility advantage when rounding corners and movement accuracy penalty recovery rate + retarded recoil mechanics that make you memorize stupid shit instead of just giving you visual feedback about how your gun is moving. Oh also, the map design is pure cancer because most of them are designed to prevent any kind of true flanking maneuvers by forcing you down sanctioned corridors when you should be able to just circle around in almost every scenario.

mad cuz bad? maps are some of the most balanced and not made for flanking. its a site defense/retake game. if youre actively trying to "flank" youre silver

>found the overwatch babby

Holy shit just leave. No this isn't halo where you can fly around and shoot rockets out of your ass. This isn't super meat boy. This is fucking Dust Force. Every movement and choice must be intentional and instant

these were my posts, please excuse me for being rude

Back to your safe space, redditard

Who /awp/ here?

>""""""""""realism""""""""""