It's baffling how incompetent Nintendo seems to be with handling their IPs

It's baffling how incompetent Nintendo seems to be with handling their IPs
>New starfox game is awful and uses motion controls
>New Metroid isn't a new metroid game
>Sticker star 2
>New f-zero game never
How hard could it be to make decent sequels to their flagship franchises? The new zelda shows some ability to make interesting stuff but everything else they put out is terrible.

Splatoon uses motion controls and everyone loves it
The problem with star fox is that it expected you to look at two screens at the same time

If only they had some kind of dual screen device to put it on

Splatoon was fucking garbage

>New starfox game is awful
>Sticker star 2

>star fox zero was trash
When will this meme die? Literally anyone I have talked to who actually sat down and played the game said its fine.
is it just cause you can't emulate motion controls?

fuck off shill

metroid needs to be taken away from sakamoto/tabane and then given to a small group of younger developers

make them a deal. you make a moderately successful metroid game and your next game can be a new IP

Just give it to retro studios, not even for another prime game, just make a solid metroid that will sell well.

i dont want another prime, i want a fresh perspective on the series

retro made their trilogy, let them move on to other things

Those series are garbage and sell like shit.

>Incompetent
>New f-zero game never

>Look guys, Nintendo is CLEARLY incompetent for not making a game only me and my Cred Forums friends will play

>Sticker star 2

The "i just want TTYD 2 everything else is shit Nintendo doesn't listen to its fans" Nintendo fans are so cringy. Sticker Star wasn't a great game but was "correct" for a portable game, and Color Splash is actually good.

Yup.

>Splatoon
>Released a year ago
>4 million sales

>Metroid Prime
>Released 14 years ago
>2.89 million sales

Nintendo is a company, and a company's purpose is to earn money. Series like F-Zero or Metroid simply don't sell. End of the discussion.

this is how deep the fanboyism has gone with Cred Forums.

they've resorted to just let Nintendo do whatever they want as long they remain profitable.

they don't care about vidya. they just want their favorite company to make money.

fuck you.

Are you aware of how much the market has grown in 14 years

>Sticker Star
>Correct for a portable game
How is an RPG not "correct for a portable device?

And still Metroid doesn't sell.

>Metroid Federation Force
>Sales: 4000 units

Thanks god you're not in charge of any company. Nobody cares about f-zero anymore, why would Nintendo spend money on a game nobody wants ? Even if they ended up making one fans would be angry at Nintendo because it wouldn't be the exact same game as the one that came out years ago.

NES sold better than WiiU

you're the reason this company has gone to shit.

Get ready for Mario Party 37 and Wii Fit 5

fucking kill yourself

corporate cock sucking shill.

The only Nintendo home console I've owned is the NES and the last handheld console I've owned is the DS. I'm a totally neutral party here, boyo

Why does Cred Forums care so much about F-Zero? It always seemed like a really mediocre racing series that's only popular cause the Cap is a meme and the game has the pretense of "gottagofast"

Nintendo is still making niche games that appeal to a very specific fanbase though, like Tokyo Mirage Sessions

>trying to prove Nintendo isn't incompetent
>But posting their home console sales

It is. Nobody wants another one.

You already answered your own question.

Have you considered guys that Nintendo is bored of making games with the sames IPs over and over and everytime they try a new one, autists dont buy their game because they arent that good and they die? Do you guys really want another Mario? Another Zelda? Another Star Fox? Another metroid? Jesus christ GET OVER IT!

I'm not proving anything, I'm just saying that the NES was sold 6 times more than the WiiU and Metroid still hasn't sold as much as Splatoon in a year.
The market is a lot smaller for the WiiU than it was for the NES.

I've never had the same rush of adrenaline I got with F-Zero X and GX. Its a combination of the fast, tight gameplay, the sci-fi aesthetics, the awesome music, the rival system, the stakes of the harder championships because of the fact that you can actually run out of lives or not get as many points, the difficulty, the turbo system...
I dunno man, shit was hype

Nintendo are visionaries who like to create new experiences for their franchise. They will not settle for creating the same exact game they made 10 or 20 years ago. Nintendo is the only video game company nowadays who loves taking risks, they could care less about what a vocal minority thinks about their games.

>They will not settle for creating the same exact game they made 10 or 20 years ago.
lol

He's right though. Every sequel to one of their games is nothing like the previous.