Tfw too intelligent for modern vidya

>tfw too intelligent for modern vidya

Do you think there would be a game in the future that would truly challenge my mental capacity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lMu8V5Xa90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's "to" you faggot
If you're going to hop on the meme bandwagon at least do it right

Sorry, but I'm too intelligent to mispell words

>To intelligent to kill yourself

This post is the literal essence of Cred Forums.

No no, definitely "too" because his brain is so yuge.

Minecraft

Dumbasses
To Intelligent is the infinitive of the verb intelligent
I Intelligent
You Intelligent
He/She/Xe Intelligences
It's not fucking hard

I Intelligent
I Intelligented
I have Intelligented
I was Intelligenting
I will Intelligate

A special issue, its to consider the entry point in to quantum immortality. A naive entry point, its to simply take your self from now, and extrapolate in too the future. Strictly speaking, nothing forbids a being to have normal probabilities, and then, suddenly, to engage in to a quantum immortality life. Its a matter of probability, no certainty. Such a being, has already incurred a survival penalty, from his ordinary past, in to his extraordinary future. From the point of view of a quantum immortal, its not the life line, that maximizes his survival, but an adjacent less probable life line. A far beater entry point, its from the very start. This way, survival probabilities, get as high as they can get.

This "super quantum immortality" permits maximal control over the life line, since the entire past of the being is biased towards its future survival. Starting from the very beginning, at the fetal stage, before it even used its eyes and most of its brain, the whole universe is in a superposition. The whole universe, including most of it self, start settling in a configuration that maximizes probability of present and future survival, at a rate in which it starts observing the universe and it self.

First, it must unsuperpose in a suitable species. A cockroach, would not do the trick, too limited, but a more potent being would. A god like being, is too improbable, or even impossible, given it must somehow being assembled. An intelligent being, like a vulcan or something, seems, nice, but the problem its that its too potent; it can not be controlled easily, for some non essential purpose, like "surviving" the quantum immortal. The ultra lazy slight improbability mechanism, would have to actually work seriously. A half arsed, some times "intelligent" being like a human, is a good compromise. A human civilization, can always invent something out of a dead end, and on the side "survive" the quantum immortal, without overworking the slight improbability mechanism.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lMu8V5Xa90

Read this you dumb cunt.
I bet you think you're smarter than God.

Try EVE Online, OP.

>tfw too intelligent for religion

That book has more plot holes than Dragon Ball Super.

Bioshock Infinite

i saw that at a sears today

Nope.
Kill your self
Its the only option.

>to inteligent two kill myself

now what?

>I'm smarter than God
I hope you enjoy rationalizing your self destruction (if you are not dumb enough to know what anything self destructive)

Bioshock: Infinite