Like a game

>like a game
>devs are retards

What's her name, Cred Forums?

pokemon go

TF2.

Dark Souls
It's like watching someone fall down an escalator very slowly.

ESO

Pretty much all of them, really.

>Like a game
>Devs are cool guys who constantly release new content for free and interact with the community

ARMA

Payday 2

Most Ubisoft games

>Cataclysm DDA
>all new updates only increase the amount of stuff/actions in the game, but not unique locations
>brilliant amount of customization and crafting
>STILL no goal or purpose to put all that shit towards

Just give me an endgame or some shit please

Also this, each new game was slightly worse than the one before it.

what game fa.m?

Does that even exist?

Destiny

>Retarded developers
>Making good games
Pick 1, if you actually like games by retarded devs you have shit taste.

Currently, CS:GO. At least they're trying to fix things.

Dwarf fortress.
Toady isn't retarded though, just terminally autistic. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Terraria, fham

3 was better than 2 though.

Renowned Explorers: International Society
for a while

>Loadout

Killing Floor 2

MASS EFFECT

This so fucking much

Skullgirls. Although the dlc was fundraised. Still got the equivalent of Super, Arcade and Ultra for 100% free

Dungeons of Dredmor was actually really good about this, they were rather quick about the bugfixing and the two DLCs that werent free were really cheap on release.

Then Dredmor died :(

2nd for Pokemon Go

paladins

r

Warframe

>X is broken, let's fix that by nerfing Y and Z

I liked The Path but devs are big time SJWs.

Oh my god this. Every step forward by one team is fucked up by another one. Dungeon, combat and itemization all take turns making changes that just leaves you wondering why.

Dead by Daylight

The game is fun and a great concept but the execution could be way better. The devs also have absolutely zero idea how to balance a game.

this piece of shit that just came out of months in closed beta

>main questline is bugged

5 "fixes" in a week. still bugged.

WoW

Ephinea PSO devs

Everything SEGA makes

Sim City 4, although the developers slowly became more retarded over time after that game was made. I'm still mad after thirteen fucking years following Will Wright's lies on more expansions. Everything after that isn't even worth mentioning.

If that doesn't count, then Drill Dozer. Game Freak was always retarded and always will be.

Starbound ;_;

not by much though

Splatoon

Pokemon GO

Overmeme

War Thunder.

Anything by Tripwire

Any Bethesda game

TF2

No Mans Sky

just end it all

Mechwarrior Online

Love the game
PGI is sitting on money and doesn't work for SHIT on it

It's the opposite, the game is garbage but they're still trying to fix it somewhat

Fez

I preferred 2, as i liked dark souls more than Bloodborne
>And I miss poise

You are a retard if you believed anything about it in the first place, you have nothing to blame but yourself.

>the game is garbage
Objectively false.

>they're still trying to fix it
They've been doing nothing but make it worse since launch.

>shitty retro pixel indie game
nah

agreed, The flashy star map redesign was so shitty I dropped that game. I was an MR 19 too.
Literally "fixed" something that wasn't even broken while leaving the same actual flaws in tact.

They are also notoriously slow with content releases. They say they will implement the smallest feature then take 3 patches and 6+ months to actually do it, shit gets old.
>w-w-we'll have more content any day now....any month now....any year now.

>Street fighter V
>Killing floor 2

I fucking wish they would balance weapons, maybe put them in tiers and STICK WITH THEM. Right now it's just power creep which is most obvious with melee weapons.

They'd probably have to mess with mods as to balance it which is probably too much work for them, oh well.

Came here to post this.

I think you might be part of the problem if you think the base game is even remotely decent. Also they made the servers 60 tick because people complained about it.

Fez
Borderlands

>liking sfv

Wildstar

>Competitive is still (and always has been) a steaming pile of shit
>They add a new hero that people only pick for her ult
>Eichenwald is a waste of time if you spawn on attack
>General nonsensical buffs/nerfs all over the place

They're doing a pretty shit job of things m8.

you're biased and retarded if you judge a game based on what you think of its developers. You're supposed to evaluate the quality of a game / movie / book based solely on its own merits and flaws

No, overwatch is garbage and it's all I play.

I played the shit out of it before the community imploded. Genuinely fun game that got taken out back and shot by devs going full retard.

It has potential but as of right now it's pissing me off
>going after me when there are people that play LoL and Overwatch in this thread
Go suck some more moba cock faggot

god damn niggers are ugly

I feel like the souls series a case of 1 step foward 2 steps back. they make some improvements over the last, but then fuck up things that were perfectly fine in the previous games.

Life

Terraria?

I was so looking forward to this.
The biggest shit-show of a release I've ever seen.

Hearthstone.

YOGG DID NOTHING WRONG WHY MUST HE SUFFER

>Skullgirls
>devs are SJWs

Back to NeoFAG.

shovel knight

>LE SWJ BOGEIMEN XD XD XD
am i reit 4chin bros XD?

Does CDDA have fully working Z axis? Back in the day you could only move 1 floor at a time underground, and falling from heights was only possible in nuclear silo

I said go back.

Cosmic break, rip

>make game on a buggy and unstable engine
>game is buggy as shit as a result
>treat fanbase with obnoxious contempt and repeatedly release overpowered DLC weapons
>speaking of DLC over 120$ worth of "optional content"
>said content completely trivializes major game aspects like shields and health conservation
>lie about MTs
>shitty collabs (save for hotline miami which is pretty good)
>awful netcode
>steam mods, one of which is an actual tranny are being paid off by Overkill to censor negative views
>that awful web series that ended up being fuckall
I could go on and on
that being said the game can be fun

No, sir, I am no tool.

NeoFAG is for dickriders like yourself.

dayZ,
Good thing I have the real game, Arma 3 with the best mods.

I want the pain to stop, user. Wake me up from this dream.

Tsubasa's game.

Titanfall

The sequel is horrible

F

There's only one idol named Tsubasa that I care about and her game doesn't come out until 2017.

I just hope they don't fuck it up

Warframe

Fucking CoD developers can't do anything right.

Seriously what's with Bohemia? How can they make a great game like Arma yet be so incompetent?

I think most of their problems is from their old tech they still use.

Tribes Ascend

>make one of the greatest, if not THE greatest FPS experiences of all time
>fuck it up balance and microtransaction-wise
>drop it and make a MOBA

Seriously they have the corner on that niche kind of game and they've fucked up a lot. All it would take is a semi competent dev to blow them out of the water with a similar game. Not sure they could match the charm of the original heist crew tho.

Paper Mario

Warframe.

1 guy is in charge of balance of weapons and character abilities.

His name is scott.

He spends every devstream looking bored and miserable when fans ask questions about basic shit like balance.

Every time he 'redesigns' an old broken character, he nerfs them. Everything he does is a downgrade.

> character has only 1 or 2 useful abilities
> scott stops drinking beer
> he eyes the abilities
> "okay you now keep your dps but now have to use all 4 abilities in combos to obtain it"
> this costs 4x as much mana with no way to recover it quickly
> everyone stops playing the character
> reddit and forums fill with "scott please fix"
> scott is too busy drinking to care
> scott moves onto the next frame to nerf

It's like clockwork.
It's happened like 7 times now.
He hasn't succeeded in buffing an underpowered frame once.
And he still gets to keep his job.

Warframe devs.

Dead by Daylight.

For fucks sake.

>devs are SJW

are you talking about the deleted frames? they were considered tasteless and an artist has the right to modify their own work. There are still a ton of panty shots in the game on par and even more lewd than the ones deleted.

Monster Hunter

>bank robbing game by the Insurgency devs

Show your tits or gtfo.

>every update breaks the matchmaking system further
>no one is playing killer anymore because survivors are overpowered
>hmmm guess we should nerf killers again

>hating anything with Birdie in it
KYS

>tfw friends wich i used to play PAYDAY 2 all the time uninstalled the game because shit devs

Pubs are horrible.

Duelyst

Dirty Bomb. They had a decent fast paced FPS on their hands but not only is the dev team retarded, it is a skeleton crew.

Warframe.

Splatoon?

Lionhead studios.

I'd say they brought back Ember. But that's pretty much it. Everything else is a nerf and downgrade. I will never forgive them for Saryn and my sniper zeppelin. FUKCING FAGGOTS HOLY FUCK.

Rocket League

played this shit for 3 years and gave them 500 dollars, they are still doing the same shit everyone was mad about when it started, maybe i can get something for my account?

>loot crates
yeah naw

I want tumblr to leave.

Happy accidents happen user.

hellmoo/hatemoo/infernomoo in its prime(s) had a cool aspect where the admins and programmers were tightly integrated into the game and could be casually talked to at any time. They regularly added features in real time.

Borderlands 2

Seriously, the french version is good, we don't have all the memes

Destiny, Bungie cannot balance anything right

Fez

APB Reloaded.

GamersFirst better get their ass together

Holy fuck this.

How do i get this level of character customization without all those paywalls?

Rust

Painful, painful grinding. It's worse if you're Silver or Gold without ARMAS weapons

Silver-only servers never
Goldfags gtfo

Paragon
The only viable strategy is stacking armor and deathballing around the map. Lets not fix any of that but instead make towers pathetically weak, drastically reduce movement speed, and make the OP game winning buff activate automatically so a single jungler can take it at any time and win the game for his team.
Oh, and you know how Iggy is a SSS tier hero because he's the best pushing character in the entire game who does the most damage without putting a single point in damage stats? Somehow that's going to magically fix itself now that it's significantly harder to gank and if you leave your tower unguarded for even 30 seconds the lane minions will destroy it.

Risk of Rain. Great game, but the online is fucked beyond belief

If i had to choose between memes and french i'd choose death.

WoW

Dead by Daylight
>dev blogs look A-OK
>beta roll around
>its core gameplay is great
>buggy as fuck
>infinijukes are a thing
Infinijuking is when a survivor exploits a certain area of the map to constantly jump in and out of a window or ontop of a high area where it is impossible for the killer to make any ground on the survivor.
>devs rework the only infinijuke of the three variations of the one map we got
>bugfixes were decent enough
>all was well
>until the fire nation attacked
>main game releases
>all the maps release and theres like 5 infinijuke areas
>theres a bunch of bugs with the released content
>survivor teachables were broke as fuck
>there was NO balance
>foward to today, the killers have been nerfed or indirectly nerfed about 5 to 7 times
>survivors nerfed or indirectly nerfed about 4 times
>infinijuking is still a thing like 6 months after release
>devs cherrypick questions for the stream and respond negatively about constructive critisism

sorry for the blogpost but holy shit this actually makes me angry, i was excited.

League of Legends was pretty fun early on, (season 1 and 2), and then it went to shit real quick fuck Riot

kill yourself

>Dirty Bomb could have been a game that ranked up there with TF2 and Warframe in lastability
>instead it's "it's in beta still" and the devs have fucked off entirely

But as long as you get a pip that means you're having fun right? :^)

It's more like they have a problem of listening to their retarded fans too much and they end pulling complete 180's on their design philosophies.
>1 is a good game but misses some small details and is sometimes inconsistent in quality
>2 is more consistent in quality, but while getting the small stuff right fucks up big mechanics and concepts in large broad strokes, people complain
>3 fixes the large issues of 2, but also completely misses the small details and features of 2 that made it worth playing
Its fucking incredible, 3 doesn't even have the classic namco scapegoat this time either as I haven't heard anything about them rushing the project, the guys at FROM just don't know how to fucking learn.

I just picked LoL up and it seems okay to me. What did they change and how did it ruin it?

Shovel Knight.

Warframe

R.I.P

>bbq pack unveil stream
>devs using chimano 88's and getting downed on overkill by tan cops

>I just picked LoL up
Stop
Take it from a Leaguefag that put entirely too much time and money in the game and pick up Dota instead
Riot doesn't know how to do anything except nerf, nerf harder, and literally ban players for hurting someone elses feelings

>Fostered a shit eating community
>QUESTIONABLE item removals and adds
>Shit at balancing always leading to a FotM balance
>Champs buffed nerfed on popularity rarely does how good they are apply
>champs literally forgotten and thrown under the bus
>change for the sake of change
>more effort put in skins that the rest of the game
>grinding for runes
>get out of jail free casual spells
>Flash is balanced BECAUSE YOU CAN TAKE FLASH TOO
^They literally said this...^
>Towers hit way too hard shitting on early game aggression

this DotA is a much better and rewarding game that actually knows how to balance, of course there might be a slip up but there have been far FAR more slip ups with Riot

Saints Row series and Volition

ahh LoL

>those that can't play dota, play league.

Mass effect.

Some double fine stuff.

>What's her name, Cred Forums?
dayZ

Blood Bowl 2.

Feels bad man.

Smash.

This is what came to mind for me as well.

I seriously wonder how one department of Nintendo has their shit together while Sakurai is allowed to do what he does.

>FFXIV

Elite: Dangerous

What?

Aside from the optional cosmetic cash-shop stuff going on, they've handled Elite pretty well.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Warframe
It's never been the same since they ruined the void

Forum Dads

battlefield.

Anything by Vlambeer unfortunately

Oh, I've never actually visited the forums.

Can I get a tl;dr?

Dwarf fortress

None because I don't play shit games

hatemoo and infernomoo are dead but hellmoo still does this. Anyone can join zotnet and talk to them while ingame, as well as post ideas and game balance suggestions in the different mailing lists, which get reviewed very often by them.

The sad part is some people actually believe this shit

Binding of Isaac. Millions of co-op unlocks even though nobody plays it, timegated ARGs and balancing in a fucking singleplayer game.

At least they're trying to make up for it by providing (unfortunately paid) modding tools.

these, plus the culling

Rust

>take out shit BP system and replace with shit XP system
>oh we'll just take out the shit xp system and build a shit component system
>meanwhile the game still feels like a fucking alpha with some of the bugs

>The Culling
>mfw the EBIN LIGHTING patch dropped my FPS from 60 to a whopping 20

I haven't really tried playing sense
Did they fuck up the game any more?

>all those warframe players

its only been getting worse, i uninstalled it a few patches ago but ive been keeping up, the devs basically have fuck all direction aside from making everything boring and sterile while the fom goes unchanged until everyone bitches on the leddit

this. so much this

Chivalry: Medival Warfare.

>Players: Where the fuck are the new objective based maps?
>Torn Banner: Lol, have this Deadliest Warriors DLC bro.
>Players starts to leave.
>Torn Banner: W-Wait! How about purchasable skins DLCs?

Z axis is in an experimental phase right now. You can actually activate the feature when you create a world, but there are apparently some bugs with it. I haven't really tried it.

every blizzard game

Borderlands series.

This makes me so mad, they are so focused on making the game "balanced" that they dont fix the fact that the current meta game is totally unfun for the Killer EVEN IF THEY WIN its a fucking slog.

Chasing survivors through pallet city isnt fun.
Instant healing survivors arent fun.
Infinites are cancer.
Hook camping isnt fun, but leaving a hook to have someone to be immediatly saved is awful and extreamly rewarding for survivors.
Your hooks being instantly destroyed isnt fun.
Spint Burst is just fucking terrible design since it gets a survivor out of any bad spot for free.

All these things arent fun and need fixing and THE WORST PART is those unfun aspects of the killer are nerfed, hook camping is way less effective, all the best killer perks are constnatly nerfed, the nurse got nuked etc etc.

Its shit.

This.

Loved Chiv but just dumb decision after another ruined it. Lets all not forget about tweaking the netcode to compensate people with garbage internet. Seriously, at one point (not sure if this still holds true) but if you had ~110 ping, you were unstoppable. Hard as hell to hit and others couldn't see your telegraphed attacks. You just flat out swing faster without windup when viewed from other clients...

Shit like this is the only reason I'm excited for Mordhau. I just want Chiv to be made by competent devs...

What Red thread did to dreamfall chapters was disgraceful. Especially the literal strawman meme arguments and that twitter escapade.

Why did they have to make that "Sequel"? When is the real sequel coming out? Why wont it stop hurting?

Team Ico

There devs are fucking geniuses, but last guardian is going to be such a blunder. They also push the system way too hard.

Lab Zero

>What's her name, Cred Forums?
autism

From the Depths

The most terrible building UI in existence in the coolest physics building game ever. I think just a couple people are involved so I suppose this barely qualifies as "developers".

>tfw devs listen and communicate with playerbase
>constantly add updates with new content
>content added based on community approval
>community is terrible an greenlights shit updates and ideas

The games devs aren't retarded, but the players are
feelsbadman

>that nose and those lips
No way that's not photoshopped.
Even chimps aren't like that.