This game is painfully mediocre. And yes everyone agrees about the combat but the storytelling is mediocre too

This game is painfully mediocre. And yes everyone agrees about the combat but the storytelling is mediocre too

If I didn't already waste my time playing the first two I would drop this game 30 hours in when I was bored out of my mind in Novigrad. I would drop it even harder when I was bored out of my mind in Skelige.

This is another Mass Effect 3 type situation where the main writers of the previous games left and hacks were allowed to take over and take a big dump over the series

dat overwhelmingly positive rating

Witcher 3 made me appreciate the Witcher 2 so much more. What a good fucking game

Wtf I hate witcher now

>henselt
literally did nothing wrong

You're a dumb cancer and STD ridden whore

That's just an objective and irrefutable truth.

Your mother and father are both glad that you're dying soon and so is everyone in this thread.

>sonyggers are STILL crying about Witcher winning GOTY 2015

He was fucking erased from existence in Witcher 3.

RIP Henselt.

Two polish dinars have been deposited into your account

I agree, I couldn't bring myself to visit it. Got to the argument over the three heirs to the throne and realized that I was just pushing myself through to finish it rather than enjoying it.

Fuck, even DA:I was at least fun at certain points.

Wish they didn't shit on him in 3, he would have made a much better Antagonist than fucking Radovid the Madovid

I wonder what it's like going through life knowing you are the poor man's Larry David.

A FLEA

HAS BITTEN

A LION

Probably better than whatever your life is like.

Witcher 2 had so many good lines
>My Lords, to your banners! We enter the fray!

I agree, story is just awful.
>Muh Ciri
>Muh Death Knights from WoW

Who do we assassinate for W3 writting being so shit?

>complains like a bitch
>can't back it up
Suck my cock

You have NO idea what you are talking about.
NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.
I'm glad you're not out there developing games, because you clearly don't have any idea what makes a great one, let alone recognize one if the GOTYAY was dancing in front of you naked.

I can't think of a single memorable line in Witcher 3.

Witcher 2 was very stylized dialogue, sometimes it was overdone but overall great

have a (you)
now fuck off

>Sebastian Stępień lead writer for cyberpunk 2077

It's just too long

Just because you have shit memory doesn't mean it doesn't have any memorable lines.

I'm a sonygger that thinks witcher was goty last year, stop painting in such broad strokes

Babbies who can't handle the truth

name a few fucker

>Henselt slayer of Nilfgaard
>gets killed in wticher 2 (best/most logical choice)
>is absent in witcher 3
>slayer of nilfgaard is absent in witcher 3
>nilfs everywhere in witcher 3
yeah unrealistic game, they should of made it more like every other video game and just have him return in witcher 3 even though its out of place as fuck

Not him but,

Smells of lilac and gooseberries
Take that you piece of filth
Giddy up roach
Hmm medalion is humming
Magics gone

Just a few off the tip of the cap

This guy

>moving the best writer to work on Cyberpunk and leaving third rate hacks who are obviously incapable to round up two games and the rest of the books

This is why I'm boycoting CDPR for life. Fuck them

>gets killed in wticher 2 (best/most logical choice)
>killing the best hope against nilfgaard because roche failed to assassinate henselt and had to face the consequences
ishygddt

>killing the best hope against nilfgaard because roche failed to assassinate henselt and had to face the consequences

Witcher 3 writting is so fucking shit that Nilfgaard invading is literally the best thing that happened to the Nordlings. Even Temeria gets independence.

Even if he didn't appear in the game they way they handled it was awful.

>Radovid invaded and killed him
>All of Kaedwen suddenly decided to fight and die for the man who killed their king

What a bunch of non-sense.

I will start meme magic rituals so he falls off stairs and breaks his leg

>Witcher 3 writting is so fucking shit that Nilfgaard invading is literally the best thing that happened to the Nordlings
yep, complete 180 from witcher 2
after this he said
>of the Third Reich, of, I don't know, an Empire of Evil

what video is this from?

>opinions are truth
what are you fucking talking about?

Witcher 2 "making of" videos: "Devloper Diary 3 - Characters"

Main story is kinda boring, but the secondary quests are fun, monster hunting is fun and collecting the 10% of armor in the game that doesn't look like shit is fun.

What games can I play that are like it?

The only people that continually make "Witcher 3 was shit!!!11" threads are Sonyggers.

You don't seriously expect me to believe that the entire board experienced contrarianism on such a massive scale, do you?

i got bored and quit when i had to look for dandelion in novigrad, did i miss anything good?

No

Console version must really be terrible. PC version is pretty amazing.

No

You can pirate the Hearts of Stone expansion and see if that's more to your liking if you ever want to play again. The game has option for you to start at level 32 just right level for the expansion

I don't own a playstation

I make this thread because how botched this fucking game is keeps me up at night

is he /our guy/ ?

Witcher 2 was such a fantastic game.

It didn't retread the story of the books beat for beat like the first game.

It was a coherent, fast paced, single continuous original story that I would say actually has better writing than the books.

Branching paths actually lead to completely different levels, combat is more fun than Witcher 3.

The alchemy isn't as good , but other than that aspect it is a very solid well made game that doesn't get as much recognition or praise as it deserves (people constantly either say that the first one is the best or the third one is the best. The real order is 2>1>3).

O look it's this thread again.

Still better than shitrim

>The game insists me to use enemies weakness to beat them
>Find a golem
>This thing has to have a weak spot
>The weak point is hammering it for 10 minutes
kek quit the game

>we will never get Witcher 2 chapter 4 in Dol Blathana
>we will never get a well written conclusion to the series

It fucking hurts