ITT classic Cred Forums (5+ years old)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fOEjSgAiluk
web.archive.org/web/20031008225412/http://img.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'member when the last 3 digits were XXX but everyone used a script to remove it anyways?

>all those newfags that were confused when trips happened

Can we all agree that Cred Forums peaked in 2010?

>inb4 muh japan time autists

Remember when half the threads were just Toady being a complete fucking idiot because his parents never paid attention to him growing up and he had to seek validation on a fucking message board about videogames.

>tfw no more deep sea threads

I don't get why 4AM threads are allowed. At least deep sea threads SLIGHTLY attempted to be vidya.

Remember when we drove him off Cred Forums because we kept drawing penises on his shitty reaction images and spamming him with them?

Man, I miss when we had a healthy rivalry with reddit, now it's just a bunch of 13 year olds who shitpost about it endlessly to fit into le epic Cred Forums culture.

>5+ years old

even in 2011 everyone was clamoring for the old 2008 Cred Forums

>no more harmony
to me,that was the final nail in the coffin

>with oblivion coming

>harmony was 2010
Quite possibly.

>TFW I started that and still have all the pics saved just in case.

>people feeling nostalgic for Cred Forums after 2008
Cancer.

>lol'd with the force of four hundred billion Carl Sangans

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

That's not cancer. It's only natural. Times goes on.

Nostalgia for the mid 2000's is already starting.

If you accept the inevitably of time's slipping flow, your decent into old age will be a lot less depressing.

>Remember when people actually bought a Vita

>a healthy rivalry with reddit
This never happened. Stop posting.

>That's not cancer
It is when Cred Forums took the plunge after that time period.
>decent

nobody gave a fuck back then

Cred Forums had much worse moderation during 2009-2012

the shitposting was much more rampant

there were regular "tfw no gf" threads up 24/7 with 300+ replies

>/rs/
Holy shit

why are le epic oldfag posts always just circlejerking some tripfag's unfunny post?

Holy fuck Cred Forums has apparently always been shit

Remember when Kotick was the enemy?

Such strange times we live in now.

Remember when Cred Forums was Cred Forums - The Vidya?

gb2 reddit sjw nu male cuck

>megaupload

>actually think they 'drove him off'
Fuck you faggots, you encouraged him to derail more threads.

The only tripfag even left anymore is Boco. And he's harmless.

and they seem like something out of 9gag too. That "Cred Forums sitcom" one that floats around is awful.

>2011 Cred Forums
>jason alexander
>doodle or die
>galo sengen
>smash
>tribes ascend
>quentin
>no /vg/

>2016 Cred Forums
>youtube drama
>half a presses
>politics

>2011 was 5 years ago
>the shitpile this board was when I first started coming here is now considered "classic"
>why haven't you got a girlfriend yet? GO GO GALO SENGEN, plus tip, daily dose, BOOM BOOM CRASH, tfw no gf, Patrick Bateman dubs threads, all literally glued to the front page during peak hours
>twice or three times as many tripfags/avatarfags, all of which were horrible
>also league general and sc2 general

it's a real fucking abstract kind of absolute cancer.

at least we had "herf derf feggitz get off mai vidyer".

Old Cred Forums is cringe

People saying it was better then are fuckin retarded

or Video Juegos

>tfw was never part of any epic shitstorms or screencaps

my only great moment was like 5 years ago on Cred Forums, when it was still okay, I made a thread with Vincent Vega of Pulp Fiction opening the brief case asking "What was in the brief case anyways?" and I got trips ending with 666

I was too stupid to screen cap it

Yes.

>Cringe
Get out you worthless fucking faggot.

It's pieces of shit like you that ruined not just this board but the damn internet.

We didn't give a shit about what you thought, we're anonymous, we can be retarded sperglords if we damn well please because that's exactly what we are. It wasn't about pride or proving yourself or labeling yourself or standing on one side or the other of a debate, it was about letting the idiocy flow forth freely.

>6 years since that post
>still holds up today

it was cancer but it was fun cancer

cancer now is just predictable and boring

>image
literally the most eternal and accurate description of Cred Forums ever.

Video Games General killed this board.

Cred Forums has always been shit. I can't believe there are fags here who are crying because they can't spam THEIR favorite memes.
>it was cancer, but it was FUN cancer
Guess all the stupid meme shit you hate now can be defended the same way.

Things were better when it didn't exist.

This image always reminds me how 200 use to be the thread limit

this image always bothered me
pretty much if you came during or after chanology you're cancer

and monster hunter fags are the reason why /vg/ exists

monster hunter fans killed Cred Forums

This. That was Cred Forums's absolute low point and anyone who tries to argue otherwise is either a filthy unwashed newfag or a fucking idiot.

>cringe
stop it.

>it was cancer but
the only but here is the one where your mouth is, shitting out stupid biased opinions

I actually started coming here after chanology, but not BECAUSE of chanology.
I just happened to miss it

you got older. it was awful and the only way to have fun was to sift through the shitty threads because we didn't even have the native catalog until like 2012

when did people stop spelling lolicon with a k, anyway?

Because you are

>Can't talk about any game with a general on Cred Forums because of autists who bitch about anything that isn't some obscure 2deep4u nonsense or thread whining about SJWs
>Generals are nothing but retards spamming pictures of their waifus and circlejerking
There's no fucking way to win here

There was a doodle or die thread today idiot

>pretty much if you came during or after chanology you're cancer
Exactly. Now you know what you are.

>tfw all your favorite boards went to shit

>Cred Forums died with HARMONY
>/x/ died when Cred Forums raided and never left
>Cred Forums died in 2010 when all the good trip friends left and took the share threads with them
>Cred Forums became too infested with weeb trips and a major focus of mobile devices over actual programming and hardware discussion
>Cred Forums became Cred Forums's meme dumping ground
>Cred Forums became tumblr but worse

only good boards left are Cred Forums and /o/. in fact the only reason i'm still on Cred Forums is because i can't force myself to leave

Fuck it really has been 6 years since then hasn't it?

Also Japan Time and making fun of Tourneyfags was really fun.

Hiro-tan is adorable. way better than moot

>>>/reddit/

Because tripfags are the only ones vain enough to screencap their own posts to dump into threads like these.

>lol'd with the force of four hundred billion Carl Sagans

nice try but I came in in 2007 for ttgl livewatch threads

It's always been cancer. The internet as a whole was just more fun before 2007. It was an odd place with no connection to reality.

Now this is an ancient filename.

Shazbowl was February 2012 unless I'm misremembering

dozens of "I seriously hope you guys don't do this" threads

>implying half A press isn't the best thing neo-v has going for it

admittedly it's still shit, but people actually got a bit creative with it instead of just spamming "HURR AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS" in every thread like all other forced meme bullshit

The tilting point was goobergate if anything. Now basically everything is the work of SJWs apparently.

Game isn't full of fanservice because the designer didn't want it to be? SJW KEKS CENSORING MY VIDEO GAMES
Any character that's a minority and not a walking stereotype? MUH SJWS
Any female character that's not fapbait? SUHJUHWUHS
Cameltoe removed from a kid's game for localization? LEFTIST NU MALE KEKS

Do people even realize there's more to games than jerking off to them?

Hiro's confused Japanese man act is starting to wear thin
At least Moot spoke coherent english

>Cred Forums became tumblr but worse
People that keep spamming that clearly don't go there. Or if they do only read cartoon threads.

Homestuck is gone, Adventure Time died so hard the fanbase left, and SUG keeps to itself.

were you even here when /vg/ was made?

>lol gen
>sc2 gen
>Katawa Shoujo gen
>to a lesser extent, dota2 gen

literally half the front page at all times during that time period. everyone was rioting. I don't remember monhun having a big impact

>The tilting point was goobergate
So which one of the two he mentioned are you? A newfag or a fucking idiot?

>tfw love catching wow threads on Cred Forums because it's actually some kind of discussion going on
>constant "go back to /vg/" shitposts kill half of them before they kick off
>/vg/ thread is literally the same 4 people shilling their guild and furfaggotry/belf ERP

I browse Cred Forums all the time, it's still the most tumblr board

"Cred Forums - Guro" always gets me

>it has almost been a decade

>Somebody is disagreeing with me so they're a newfag
I'll take things only newfags say for 500

So you're a fucking idiot then.

And then everything went to shit almost immediately
What happenend

i'd take that then what we have now

>cuck spam
>blacked spam
>people getting triggered over racism despite being on an anonymous image board
>everyone who disagrees with me is Cred Forums
>numale has had its definition completely changed due to becoming the hot new buzzword
>youtube drama
>filthy frank shit
>kys
>C R I N G E
>KEK

Where the hell did this cringe shit come from? I understand if youre in a spook thread, gore thread or something, but what are you cringing at anywhere else? You're on an anonymous anime website

I don't get it.

Smartphones gave literally everyone access to the internet, websites used to be different from reality, now everyone tries to blend them together, and this is the result.

Went there recently, it's tumblr.

Tumblr is a meaningless word man. It's more left leaning than the other boards, which of course means it's tumblr SJW feminist paradise because everything on this shitty site has to be extreme us vs them bullshit.

Shouldn't you be off educating the masses of how the kikes are literally cücking good ol' conservative white people or something

>'07
>still a newfag

well that actually hurts a little.
though id like to argue against the cancer starting troll face beginning in '07. Memes killed this site.

I can't tell if these were the good times, or Cred Forums had already gone to shit.

>it's tumblr
And you define that by...?

Calling something tumblr is just as meaningless as saying someone is a cuck.

Shut the fuck up, you're not fitting in

I actually really miss the big green troll pictures.

It was the split to Cred Forums and /vg/. Or in that same time when /vp/ was spun off. I can't remember exactly when that shit happened, it doesen't feel like that long ago. The board was stupid fast and half of the shit was useless generals getting perma bumped by people shitposting to try and get them to auto-sage.

Right before captcha was also pretty bad. Tons of spam and shitposting and botposting. Captcha really slowed posting down a ton and incentivized longer posts because of the timeout.

there was that whole bullshit with mods who would remove anything they deemed "offensive" even if it really wasn't, and they just didn't like it.

i admit that all the fanbases had a hand in ruining the board, but they all come and go. Biggest offender had to be SU by a long shot, but overall that's nothing compared to the bullshit that janitors and mods caused on that board. If it were _just_ the fanbases, i could get over it. Set up some filters and hide some threads and posts. But it wasn't just that.

Tumblr is a shithole but the whole "us or them" bullshit plaguing Cred Forums for years needs to end. Here's the difference between Cred Forums and SJWs; I don't see SJWs injecting every thread with "PEOPLE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE FREE SPEECH IF IT ALIGNS WITH MY BELIEFS AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS A " garbage, Cred Forums on the other hand...

If you believe people say that solely due to the political aspect of it, you're deeply ignorant.

You really really really weren't here before gaymergays

I miss him already.

Longing for the past makes the present an intuitive place..

I can't tell if this is bait anymore. People really are new enough not to know who moot is.

Modified Monday, July 3, 2006

Fine, here have what I saw

>guys who are some superheroines who are sexy but not TOO sexy, I mean sexy and badass but not sexualized but are still comfortable with their body, sexy, but arent toothpicks or mens playthings
>people complaining about Harley Quinn's booty shorts in Suicide Squad
>Some whale saying Bendis is a good writer

Granted these all could have been posts made to trigger people, I haven't gone back since

I used to frequent the board, but one day I went there and didn't see a single comic book thread, and checked out almost completely.

I miss the green mannequin in a suit

It legitimately angers me that people keep putting monster hunter thread in the OPs of threads that are obviously monster hunter threads

Anybody old enough to remember these days?

"Pretending not to know who Moot is" is the pinnacle of comedy.

Redwood hasn't been a mod for like two years now man. And the rest of the deletions are because mods actually give a shit and can spot a shitty Cred Forums thread in the making with decent reliability.

With the recent wave of political correctness and shit fags from Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums love to come over and post the same fucking shitty pages over and over and over again because they see them in LOL threads or whatever. Not to mention marvel/dc movies bringing Cred Forums fags to obsess over their company wars.

You act as though people tell you to check your privilege and actively enforce gender pronouns or some shit.

Tumblr is just a tool to be used. You cannot define it as some stupid SJW boogeyman. Christ, you guys here get pissy as shit and say Cred Forums isn't one person but it's so easy to label everything else as tumblr or cuck or numale isn't it?

>its another Cred Forums nostalgia thread
Really new user here, is Cred Forums better today than what it was before?

It really shouldn't surprise me, but it surprises me how much shit is preserved

Just for you.

Cred Forums new mod actually deletes posts that say negative things about shows he likes.

Forever worst board.

>classic Cred Forums is 2011
>posts a picture of Cred Forums

Remember when toady slipped up and admitted he wanted to fuck his dog?

AYHUHHH. THAT IS JUST
THEEE
CRINGIEST
THING
ON.. THE INTERNET. LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDES. I JUST
CAN'T
EVEN
AT HOW CRINGE THAT IS!!!!

honestly though, that's mostly because Cred Forums is so dead set on raiding and shitting up other boards, that it's virtually impossible to stop without nuking the entire site and rebuilding from the ground up.

>mods try to contain and ban Cred Forums raiding/shitposting
>they autism harder and put more effort into it because "muh censorship"
>mods do absoutely nothing in hopes that they soon get bored
>they autism harder than before because they're just that retarded

the decline of half these boards over the last 4 years is directly related to Cred Forums becoming a breeding ground for stormfront brigades. Instead of staying inside their own shithole of a board they think the world actually cares about their "message" they try to spread.

Spoiler alert: no one but Cred Forums cares

They were both their own unique shit.
But yeah, it's significantly worse now

[spoliers]hey remember that cool efg guy?[/spolier]

Shazbowl was a good day.

>Been here 6 years
>Not even a newfag.

>2011 considered classic
Dreadful really.

This image was officially deemed out of date. The years have shifted forward by 1.

This was over a year ago, we may be due for another update.

Thank you.

Post more.

To be fair that's because you're on Cred Forums. Any other website it's the other way around.

No matter how shitty it's been before, the last one year on Cred Forums has been the worst with 90% of threads devolving into discussions about SJW crap.

It is the absolute worst and most annoying shitposting that's ever existed on the whole site.

>/o/
Dint that board got raided by an autist so hard the people had to star their own board?

>people getting triggered over racism despite being on an anonymous image board
There's a difference between bants and going on a full tirade about how liberals and jews are literally raping your children. Nobody's complaining about casually throwing the word "nigger" around or things like that.
>everyone who disagrees with me is Cred Forums
Copout for Cred Forums when they get accused of being retarded after they try to ruin threads by pushing their agendas

Cred Forums Today

underrated
where has the time gone

Everyone remembers EFG, but nobody remembers bumpgirl.

>Five years old
>Still applies

fuck me this board is insane

more ultima online guy please I lost them

>thanks to popcorn mariachi

The internet at large went to shit around 2008. Smartphones allowed everyone to access the internet, the internet became mainstream, doing "nerdy" things became cool, and companies started to merge reality with the internet.

That's nice user, but telling people to go back to Cred Forums because they think mafia 3 looks like shit is retarded

Classic Cred Forums coming through

It's to the point where you can't have threads that you 'traditionally' had due to the politicization of everything.

Are there black people in it? Cuck.
Are there gays in it? Gay Agenda.
Are there women in it in a lead role? SJW/Feminist.
Does the comic in any way make fun of republicans? Fucking Shillary we need to post statistics.
Does the comic in any way make fun of democrats? Based BTFO gonna repost this.
Is the comic fairly neutral? Better put le happy merchant on there along with ben garrison's signature.
Did someone step out of the line in some way? Fucking reddit.

You just can't have FUN anymore. Everything is so serious fucking business and everyone wants you to take a damn side, and god help you if you're not alt-right enough to fit in.

The mods have been deleting actual video game threads all day today. Nobody knows what they're doing anymore, least of all Hiroshima.

I don't think I've even seen EFG referenced for years. Same for desu spam

Are you that desperate to fall into a certain category

user it's not an agenda when they do it. It's freedom of expression, it's the truth, it's objective fact, please stop censoring them.

>came when hiro-tan was here
i guess i'm the newest fag here
came in February

Does anyone have the good Godhand edits? Those were always my favorite.

2013 but still gold

when memes went on for years, or at least longer than a month
weegee stuck around up until 2012 or so, if i remember correctly

I'm moreover talking about how anons get told to go back to Cred Forums for shitting on Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, or BF 1

I know that at first it was just trolling, but I just know someone is doing it in complete seriousness now.

Haha, you fell for my bait, user. I was actually only pretending to not know who moot was.

>only good boards left are Cred Forums
Nah. Cred Forums fucking died when power ranking threads were banned on sight and the mods had to samson option the board because everyone was revolting.

.. Oh god I hate myself
Why the fuck have I been here so long.
I had forgotten about those fucking green troll faces.

>people used this image to deflect arguments away from their favorite games
I'm glad the "le Cred Forums hates everything xd" meme died.

>tfw oldfag

Anyone have the link to the few pages of archived 2003 Cred Forums? Saw it floating around a few month ago.

I remember that gif where she rides the thread like crazy
Wish there was more, should probably request some shit in drawthreads some day

This exact moment in time is the worst Cred Forums has ever been. Moments from now will surpass it however and we will soon reach the shitposting singularity.

I was an oldfag even before the update, so no.

I just like things orderly.

never forget

remember when moot said Cred Forums was his favorite board? those were the days.

The good times

Same. Kinda weird we're still newfags after nearly a decade. Oh well, wear it with pride, newfag.

Only one I still have.

2013 was a good year.

>boom boom crash

remember when moot lied every time he posted

But why should it shift, it's based on the state of the board not on your time spent here

Don't forget about April fools this year

This list is 100% correct. If you weren't an original or oldfag, you're part of what started to kill Cred Forums.

There's also just the hivemind to vehemently shitpost about popular video games until it's impossible to discuss them anywhere on Cred Forums given the generals always go to shit, see: Games Cred Forums used to love and had great threads about until they got popular off the top of my head:
LoL
Dota 2
Dark Souls
Overwatch
CSGO

Try to post about any of these and the thread will be nothing but "HURR CASUAL SHIT GARBAGE GB2 REDDIT" - the same people posting this usually also play nothing but underage waifu simulators but because something's popular, there's absolutely no way it could possibly take skill which is why I can't achieve a high rank (obviously sans Dark Souls) in any of them, right? Mods need to get the fuck off their ass and give week bans for people who just try to shit up threads with posts such as ">playing shit > ever", there's no way that's not a rule 3 violation.

It shouldn't be.

Cred Forums is the exact same it's been for ten years save for the Cred Forums influence.

indeed

What? Cred Forums still loves fucking Darksouls.

Also
>Cred Forums loved moba games

REQUESTING Cred ForumsLACKUP

>My body is the exact same it's been for ten years save for the stage IV melanoma

Same. 2005. I remember when "push buton recev bacon" was bannable.

WHAT? HOW DARE YOU IGNORE /WG/? IT'S THE BEST BOARD ON THIS SITE

10 years next year boys

>tfw here since 2006
>At least once in every year since then I thought "This is the year I stop coming to Cred Forums, because it's getting dumber as time passes"
I'll be here until they throw me out or the place burns down.

A-AM I FITTING IN YET?

Still applies

I actually remember this thread
still makes me laugh

If you want ancient, this is from April 2005.

man i miss windows xp

>tfw the only place on Cred Forums for guro is Cred Forums nowadays

I made a few lousy ones

Were you not around for S1/S2 LoL? Threads were all game discussion and comics. Dark Souls threads are also constantly derailed by either sonyggers trying to instigate consolewar shit or manchildren making a point to tell everybody how the game has no skill every time the post timer is up.

The love for LoL and ensuing absurd amounts of generals flooding Cred Forums is why /vg/ was made in the first place

he's still a cunt

Has he ever said that? I remember him being mad about how all Cred Forums needs to do is talk about video games but it can't manage it
I remember in his final Q&A he said /jp/ and /s4s/ were his favorite boards and Cred Forums the best board

>180 replies and 78 images omitted. Click here to view.

Who allowed this?

I miss Lanced Jack and all his copy-cats more too be honest.
>Threads right next to eachother one praising GoW and the other praising Nippon games.
Also Katawa Shoujo OC was the best OC.

Oh man I thought that one was 2006.

something something

I only knew about Cred Forums after neechan's loli board died. How better off I could have been if I had never stepped foot here.

>I'm glad the "le Cred Forums hates everything xd" meme died.
It didn't, though. It's more prevalent than ever, and it's mindlessly regurgitated by newfags who want to fit in.

moot says every board is his favourite, depending on the situation.

How old is dew pope again?

>never understood the hatred of newfriends while I was lurking
>people could now post their age legally below mine
>immediately disgusted with them

Be honest. We're baby boomer tier retarded for hating newfriends. That doesn't change the fact that I hate them though.
btw i'm a cancer ;)
I like the new era of memes being a fucking joke that aren't taken seriously at all than the universal hatred and scorn I had for them before.

>/l/ has been completely removed
>3 image dumb boards that don't allow it
>add a fucking mlp board
>not even permabanning everyone that accesses the site
Fuck moot and fuck change

nigga are you serious here, i posted crab Nicholson seconds after you

>Cred Forums
You mean the board where you'll get crucified for having "shit taste" if you post about anything that isn't a generic moeblob SoL anime or blogging about loli waifus? Cred Forums is arguably one of the worst boards on Cred Forums, at least the cancer boards don't pretend they're some super elite club.
Meta threads are a lot better than the current shit plaguing the board at the moment

I did not realize /y/ was here since inception.

And it still completely sucks ass.

If you have ever actually posted the words "cringe," "autism," or "edgy" with any frequency you are straight up fucking cancer

Fuck, I haven't been to Hurricane Harbor in over 10 years. I live a stone's throw from Magic Mountain.

I typed my share of desu.
Did you?

Old Cred Forums use to be able to have fun on a greater scale than now.
Pic fucking related.

>2011
>classic
>Cred Forums picture

I said, who the fuck allowed this?

seriously 2013 was a gold mine

Here's an Cred Forums image from 2007 that agrees with everything you just said.

>The love for LoL
There was no love for LoL outside of their general in Cred Forums. People already hated mobas for killing off RTS games. Much less a P2W moba. Don't mistake the "love" of a game inside a thread to the general populace of a board. Majority of Cred Forums has and still hate moba with a passion.

Eh, I like him enough. It's kind of like that one dorky friend who you never liked enough to hang out with, but you enjoyed him being around just for the sake of familiarity.

The more things change, the worse they get.

Especially with shit like 'reclaiming' memes that went mainstream like the normalfags here did with wojack and pepe, both shitty memes that brought more self loathing cancer to this site to begin with.

Dump that shit and create some OC. Oh wait phone posters and normal fags shit on everything and reddit still steals everything that's not nailed down.

>/trash/ added as a hidden rule-less fun board
>loli disallowed
WHY
H
Y

The RTS genre that was already only two games anybody ever gave a fuck about at the time anyway. Don't confuse a vocal minority for a majority

I never bought into the MOBA thing, but the only part I remember about the early stages was that there were three main playerbases, and they bitched ENDLESSLY who's game was the best.

those were better times. 2012 was glorious too

>tfw newfag

I miss people ironically shitposting way to seriously

The satire was so thick the number of idiots chasing trolls was half the board

on second thought, maybe I don't miss it

>using the term "cancer" unironically to describe an individual or their behavior
I cringe so hard when you edgy autists like you post

this nigger shit was never funny

>15. Lurk more
Should have been moar but whatever. I missed when this was the go to answer when people asked stupid asinine shit here nowadays. Instead they get coddled so faggots from reddit never lurk anymore.

gets are never not funny

>Nobody's complaining about casually throwing the word "nigger" around or things like that.
Oh people will totally complain about that now

Oh you weren't here during the YAWLE days. Good fuck off newfag. Head back to /vg/ if you like riot's dick so much.

It annoys me that faggots do this for OPs with the game in question.

>leaving out the get

Different user but I just don't see /vg/ really helping in the long run. Short term it definitely got all those generals off but I remember the next few days people just going crazy with 'Cred Forums culture' posting and shit like that. Which is always supposed to be taken in small doses.

It's like the fucks who are constantly making 'appointment to FEMA' threads every day.

Ah, the good old days when Cred Forums was a secret club and people actively avoided us.

At this point I'm convinced it's Cred Forums false flagging but who knows.

That didn't really start up until Dota hit open beta and even then the grace period before that is when the LoL threads were good. It doesn't even matter, anybody who believes that it's okay to ruin a thread about a game just because they don't like it is the cancer killing Cred Forums. If you really have to shitpost about it then make your own thread

he still chooses to set himself apart in a place where everyone else is anonymous
that's enough to make him a self-important cunt

Wasn't it during that weegee thread and how Cred Forums can still make him laugh or something along those lines?

They only work if you're using some sort of chart. Taking note of anything short of quints is just dumb.

reddit was never really friendly. It'd always just be one or two communities that happened to be there.

just shitposters looking for an easy thread derail, STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO IT

Not even. Guro seems to pop up in /trash/ than Cred Forums.

I haven't even played LoL for years, it doesn't change the fact that the contrarians shitposting about it constantly weren't cancer. Have also been here since about 07 before we delve more into HURRDURR NEWFAG GTFO I'VE BEEN HERE FOR N+3 YEARS

Okay "you are straight up an uninspired ass prince who can't even put effort into the active deterioration of discourse so that it's at least entertaining" does this tickle your fancy faggot

Can't believe this thread is still up.

>started coming here as early as ´06 as a young kid
>its been 10 years already
>still miss how fun and silly Cred Forums was until late 09 trough 2010

Those times are never coming back are they?
This site was fun for me until mid 2013, now i just come here to get news about vidya and because i can't never escape this site.

roodypoo

the recent Bob Page threads have been kind of a half assed attempt like this but I'm pretty sure it was just one guy trying to force a meme into existence instead of multiple Cred Forumsirgins having a giggle

plus, deus ex is really low-hanging fruit at this point when it comes to memes

Man, old Cred Forums was such an unfriendly shitfest. I mean, I guess they were proud of it, but goddamn. I was only on here for /tg/ and Cred Forums around that time, not very good at anything weaboo related. Lurked on Cred Forums for a bit, saw how they ripped each other apart over the most asinine shit, never went back. You know how on Cred Forums, nobody here actually enjoys video games? It was like that, but for anime and manga. I was convinced that all of those faggots only indulged in weeb hobbies not because they enjoyed it, but rather for the dopamine rush of correcting someone else's mistakes and calling them retarded.

Leaving out the best part
>Quads

You're a faggot and screen shots of threads that prune posts are proof that it was just samefagged shit.

Doodle or Die is back, we still have weekly Smash threads, Tribes Assend got killed by the developer, and the lack of /vg/ was making this board extra shit.

Not to mention politics and Youtubers were still talked about back then. It's just that we talked about Slowbeef and Proteus instead of JonTron and Sargon of Akkad.

>P2W game
>Not cancer
Doesn't take a contrarian to hate a shit game user.

Yep.
I've seen newfags try to call things like Stalker shit just because they feel like they need to 'fit in'.
Cred Forums hates shitty vidya.
We never compromised and would nitpick anything that we deemed shit.
But then we can turn around and see great ideas in buggy games like God Hand and praise them for their mechanics.

>Deleted my old Cred Forums folder because I wasn't finding the old images funny anymore
>Looking back now on the hundreds of thread caps, OC, and old memes from 2004-2008 that are gone forever

Remember back when we had to spam 4chanarchive with requests to get a thread saved?

Healthy, not really friendly. I never really hated or liked reddit though, what I did hate was having to hear preteens cry about it constantly on Cred Forums when I just want to talk about video games.

I think I'm getting too old for this shit, when I was a teenager it was fun but now I just want everyone to shut the fuck up and stop being obnoxious twats

Daily reminder that no matter what year you got in from, I accept you for who you are, as long you aren't a cunt. The more we alienate each other the more we split this once great website apart, creating a generation of people lying about what year they got in and desperately acting like little shits to fit in.

I miss DK and the old tripfags.

boskeletonrp

Thank you.

Niggerposting is as old as chanposting. Complaining about it just outs someone as a terminal newfag.

Remember Bob's Game?

I'm not arguing about whether it's a good or bad game (not like anybody's opinions are objectively true), my point is that autists who won't let others talk about it just because of their sheer butthurt towards it are cancer.

There was also a sage guy iirc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

can't for the life of me remember the avatarfag that always posted yogurt shots and died in a car wreck

boskeletonrp

>came here in 2014
Wish I was labeled with desu or hiro rather then that shitty meme face

>fur and pony shit
Sasuga, /trash/.

Yea
Gal-O sengen

Apparently cancer, been browsing since 2010, discovered this place around 09 though

>post-moot
i get that i'm cancer
but i wish i wasn't

Holy fuck, I forgot about Toady. Does he still lurk?

GO
GO
GO

We are talking about Cred Forums love for the game retard. Sure Cred Forums isn't one person but majority of Cred Forums even back then hated mobas due to what Dota did to W3, the fact that LoL was p2w and those who actually played the genre didn't like pendragon one bit. Yeah fuck off. LoL general was a containment thread inside a board.

Why? It's not against the rules. Only your retarded headcanon.

I've avoided that thread all day. I don't like it, but it's not breaking any rules, so it shouldn't be deleted.

2006, but didn't start posting until way later.

holy shit i did it

recreate that post nerds

>Tfw watching old Otakon 08 vids.
>Was an underageb&fag back in late 07.
>Mfw the difference in style of an unmoderated imageboard compared to the circlejerk-fest forums I'd browse before.

>'leaked' DS roms for Pokémon games for Platinum / Heart Gold / Soul Silver being Cory in the House on repeat
Fucking /vp/

You would be surprised by the amount of idiots who unirionically hate roodypoo posting because they are fresh out of 9fag/reddit and take things posted here at face value.

kangoku senkan or something like that I think

Holy kek how does he manage

I miss her.

Don't remind me user. I'd always go there sometimes just to check out some really quality threads.

GOT TO GO BACK, BACK TO THE PAST, SAMURAI JACK jack jack jack

>Nobody's allowed to like a game I don't like
>If a game exists and people prefer to play it over a game I like then it's cancer
>I saw some people shitposting about the game so that means tons of people didn't like it
okay

I get that you picture yourself as some noble crusader parting wisdom upon us ignorant plebs, but once you become an adult you'll realize that hating things for the sake of being angry is pointless.

rolling for a waifu

This is a best of Cred Forums thread, not a best of Cred Forums thread.

I've always been a newfag. No matter if it's 2008 or 20XX.

Hit them with this and the "board culture" excuse, then tell them to fuck off and lurk moar.

Wasn't it around that time that "post-ironic" shit hit critical mass? It's fitting.
>s4s is 3 years old old already
Hold me

>/o/
Every thread consists of people shitposting about ecoboost

Brother, I regularly use tumblr and it's not tumblr.

I've never seen this one before.

I still have his Vidya Album Forever compilation. Shit's funky yo.
Also that rainymood+comfy vidya music compilation when Cred Forums was crazy about comfy rainymood threads.
I miss writefags.

I should've gone with /games/. It was so much more fun. The last bastion of oldfags.

Oh well. Nu-Cred Forums is much better than it's been this entire decade.

>April 1st 2016
>The day everyone wanted to be Anthony Burch

>'03

No

Stop being new

pleases

we coined the tern assfaggots here

you have to go back

>

Holy fuck kill yourself. I don't even think about LoL these days and I can't be bothered to hate a game that isn't on my fucking radar. I am just refuting your nonsense that Cred Forums used to love LoL before it became popular. That is fucking rubbish and you know it so you somehow try to turn it into me being a jaded gamer in 2016. Yeah fuck off. You are either new as fuck or suffering from dementia

Why did Demotivators die? they were fun

Better part was the girls weren't ugly as sin or land whales while at the same time if you weren't looking you didn't bath in a month and asked to grope then, they had no problem letting you feel them up. They liked the confidence back then I guess.

These days women would just pull a bait and switch on guys and claim rape.

Also Cred Forums peaked with Japan Time, there sheer amount of hype, hope, shattered dreams, shitstorms and OC was never matched.
I'll still remember when Brawl was launched. Cred Forums should have been renamed Smash Bros because there were so many threads, even the usually sonyfag anti smash threads just got ignored and swallowed up in the tsunami. It was a glorious time for vidya games.

maybe the reason why this place suck now it's because videogames are so much worse since it's all just casualized crap, smartphone games, mobas and shitty formulazied AAA crap

>2007 is newfag

Came in at the end of '06. Lurked for a year before I started posting.

I miss when Cred Forums was retarded instead of trying to prove anything to anyone. When it was about the shit you enjoyed and not the shit you hated. When there wasn't 'pride' for being a 4channer and I had every intention of taking the fact that I browsed this place to the goddamn grave.

Also I missed when memes could last for goddamn years instead of cycling out every two months like an Apple product. /k/ doesn't even call niggers redguards anymore.

How many people do you think are in prison right now from the party van?

THAT'S THE POINT

>It's like the fucks who are constantly making 'appointment to FEMA' threads every day.
Why contain it?

this was some sad shit

i miss when the argument was Cred Forums as a filing cabinet vs new Cred Forums as a box of cornflakes. we're so far beyond that where neo Cred Forums is practically considered old Cred Forums and new Cred Forums is the golden age.

What did they do wrong

No where close to the amount of /jp/sies who went to Gensokyo

Says the newfag. You got to see the peak of Cred Forums before cancer took over. Stop whining.

It was Sony taking the top spot. Sonyggers are the worst of all the fanboys.

I want to go back. I can't go back. Why go forward?

>A lot of completely unnecessary actions to boost APM
>Someone playing the slowest ARTS, doing the least demanding thing in the game
Every time you retards post this, you get BTFO by people who've played both.

As an /o/fag, the issue is mostly retards parroting generalizations and stereotypes to the point where you can't talk about 80% of cars. The ecoboost thing is just a mildly annoying meme

>HURR DURR BUYING AMERISHIT EVER
>HURRDURR FWD IS JUST AS GOOD STAY MAD RWDCUKS
(remember all of those FWD sports cars? I sure don't)
>FCASHIT EVER
>GMSHIT EVER
>BMWSHIT EVER
>LOL MIATA GAY XDD
>LMAO MUSTANG CAN'T TURN ROFL
>ALL MODERN CARS SUCK BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD THEM
>ALL OLDER CARS SUCK AND THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE WOULD BUY THEM IS BECAUSE THEY'RE POOR UNLIKE ME WITH MY 2016 BASE MODEL CIVIC
>SLOWER THAN A MINIVAN

You could probably program a shitposting bot given how generic and repeated this trash is

candyassgot

What was this machine even?

friendly reminder that dota 2 is neither a moba nor an ASSFAGGOTS

I can't remember when the fuck I started browsing this site, and I'm surprised any of you can.

I do remember people posting with that green troll, coolface & rape rodent, and grinman.

Loss will always be eternal.

I didn't make the image and wasn't complaining about the term, the rest of it is true though
>Cred Forums never liked it because I said so
Boosting APM for no reason vs. cherrypicking

Peak was 07-08.

Crap like GC and PS2 weren't considered retro, it was right in the thick of the gen, the industry was now spiraling in the toilet and Cred Forums made the best content as a result, and the perfect balance of video game discussion, trolls, and porn.

Now it's a neofag wannabe where no fun is allowed, retards at school report nsfw because they all browse on their phones.

Who knew that pic with the three stick figures chained to the wall forcing a conversation about games in front of a cctv camera would unironically become reality instead of just a joke.

Cred Forums's 15 dollars a month cheaper.

maybe someone already did

>Quads
Every fucking time. Biodrone faggot got BTFO

Anything that's a decade old shouldn't have "new" labeled on to it. I don't care what it is.

Remember when Kotick was actually the good guy after all? and now it's Sean Murray.

Once you become an adult you'll stop posting images like these and getting this upset over an anonymous post.

The logic you're using to to defend discussion of League of Legends can also be applied to bronies. It's not the game/cartoon itself that people don't like, it's about how fucking awful the fanbase is.

What if we required a valid credit card on file to post? It would get rid of underage b& and hold people accountable for their shitposting at the same time.

The mass migration of Cred Forums tards after the mlp invasion is what gave Cred Forums its meme tier status

Abuse. Overuse. Overabuse.

Then they became popular outside Cred Forums and really went to shit and were replaced by bold impact font with black background after about six months.

The true death of 4chin was the removal of /l/. I knew once that happened, things would never be the same. Now we have dumps like /soc/.

remember when that jackass spammed Cred Forums with boxes so much moot had to put in captchas?

>Things that never happened
Cred Forums invasion was long before /mlp/.

once again, 90% of Cred Forums did not like assfaggots

they also didn't like halo at that time because everyone liked to say they played quake, when what was closer to the truth was tf2

during the rise of assfaggots Cred Forums was still trying to "hardcore"

stop trying to rewrite history m8

>Cred Forums liked it because I said so
Kys

newfag here
>tfw I lost so much stuff I saved back then in a USB crash

I don't even mention "For instance, penises" because anons think I'm signaling I'm interested in dick and not referencing a purple man that used to sit at the bottom of every page of Cred Forums because Adblockers weren't a thing yet.

>giving Cred Forums any of your information

Based Chaffetz

Be happy you aren't labeled as a cancer, or neofag, or reddit.

I think you mean ugly women for his shitty clone site and porn.

I jsut want to talk about video games but honestly the shitposting has gotten to be TOO MUCH this past year and a half

The shitposting brigade adamant on shitposting about a game because of the fanbase is pretty much always worse than the fanbase itself. I'm not so much upset as I'm just tired of all the children trying to fit in with the other children by shitposting constantly.
>Cred Forums didn't like it because I said so
kys yourself

>he thinks because he's on a certain portion of a timeline meant to make him feel better that he is exempt from being an annoying little faggot

Exactly the route Pepe's taking now that I'm even seeing that poor fucker on facebook

I can't believe I'm having Cred Forums nostalgia. It's been a bit over 10 years since I first blundered into this site. Nostalgia for memes, nostalgia for the internet. What have you done to me.

Because filenames replaced them

Just stick to /dbt/

Stop with this revisionist bullshit. LoL and DotA2 were consistently among the most frequented generals on Cred Forums. They were more popular than everything else.

You retards acting as if they're inherently bad games that nobody likes need to kill yourselves.

Not invasion. Migration. Pony threads on all pages 24/7. People gave up Cred Forums and moved to a different board. A shit ton of people went to Cred Forums. Including me. Shit ton went to Cred Forums and other boards.

if I can load a prepaid with 50 cents any other retard can as well

Isn't it terrifying to think that this place has probably played a part in molding you into the fine individual you are today?

This was kind of recent.

>MOM GET OUTTA THE WAY I'M TRYING TO PLAY
>All dat /ss/ when I was 15-16.

>We have a fucking board for 'retro games' now.
This is what really set me off.

Pepe has achieved his own destiny

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/index.html

Then explain why it's being spammed here more than ever? Protip, CANCER

I don't even save images anymore I have had so many hard drive fails

I will be a very poor man when the dollar collapses and we switch to a meme based economy

This.

dothack defined my early adolescense and gave me a horrible first impression of what MMOs were actually like

>healthy rivalry with reddit

Nothing pisses me off more then someone rewriting history

People who unironically think the time before /vg/ was a good one are absolute fucking retards. First 3 pages were literally the same fucking generals. The board was actually pretty decent until like 2013-14 even with tortanic bringing a huge wave of massive faggots. Gamergate shit completely ruined this board, I've pretty much stopped browsing and posting here for most part because it's so goddamn bad right now. Everything is about "dindus" or "sjws" or just other retards baiting Cred Forumsfags into flamewars. I wish we could go back to the time where everyone called each other niggers and no one gave a shit.

Reminds me of this ancient post.

It's great. Cred Forums feels really 'old Cred Forums' to me with all the memes and not giving a fuck.

>You could probably program a shitposting bot given how generic and repeated this trash is
Yeah that sounds familiar.

Why can't we be like /po/?

anyone have the shitty 2014 remake of this that some lone retard made and everyone called him a dumbass

It went from Cred Forums to Cred Forums, and then a couple of salty retards went from Cred Forums to Cred Forums. It hardly made a dent in the board population.

But fun literally is a buzzword how did this become a meme

>Then explain why it's being spammed here more than ever
>Abuse. Overuse. Overabuse.

You're literally agreeing with me and you don't even know it.

Pretty sure ASSFAGGOTS generals were one of the main reasons Cred Forums wanted /vg/ to be made.

>Go to Cred Forums when I was 12 and never left
>See Chicken Pieces on Cred Forums every night
>tfw 21

>tfw no one remembers ">narutofoxboi"

>People who unironically think the time before /vg/ was a good one are absolute fucking retards

Or have been posting on Cred Forums before 2009.

Most retards won't bother as it's more or less just a filter.
Could be Alphonse, I still can't believe somebody is autistic enough to have 20k+ shitposts (counted by the archives through various terms only he uses) in a few years.
Nobike, even so I've hung around the threads a bit and it's mostly boring webms, blogging and crying about 'cagers'. Also hung around the BMW general since I plan on buying one and it's surprisingly not cancer

Isn't this a bash.org quote recreated

Just like Advice dog.
Just like rage faces.
Just like every-fucking-thing that Cred Forums does.

Take a hike /lolg/ is on Not Cred Forums

Pepe got brought back by Cred Forums. They did us a solid, for once.

It sucks because normalfags have finally broken into the internet en masse. Especially with the advent of phoneposting and the like.

the beginning of 2012 was godlike because all the Cred Forumstards and off topic posters got MASS banned in a single week. They later moved onto Cred Forums and then probably reddit

Guarantee you that almost all of you are too young to remember Toxic Jester.

Cred Forums has so much circlejerking it feels more like an old forum than an anonymous image board.
One step in there and I can feel myself merging with the hivemind.

>quads
>every time
every time

>shitposting about a game because of the fanbase is pretty much always worse than the fanbase itself

This is completely fucking wrong and you are retarded for believing it.

Kill yourself.

Man, that was a crazy fucking year.

>LoL and DotA2 were consistently among the most frequented generals on Cred Forums

lol wasn't even popular until /vg/ was a thing

and dota 2. wow you missed the mark

literally kys yourself in irl

I remember that faggot and I'm glad he disappeared. He was never entertaining, just an annoying faggot like eva

damn this was glorious how come this board is so shitty now

It wasn't even mlp that did it. It was m00t and his dumbass change of heart bevause he wanted jew bucks. All of a sudden raiding a camwhore and ruining her life because she decided to be cheeky on Cred Forums wasn't "right" anymore. Cred Forums drove many a woman to therepy or prostitution in the name of lulz. Course now thanks to extremist betas thats impossible anymore due to patreon. If this is web 2.0, it sucks.

You do realize /vg/ was created due to a thousand LoL generals up at a time on Cred Forums, right?
Yes because the people who cry about Undertale being SJW nu-male tumblr shit all day is so much better than the people talking about the game

anyone have that pic of a Cred Forumsirgin dating Fallout 3 as if it were a girl, then her sister fallout NV comes out, and the last panel is him saying interesting as 4 comes out?

>user pissed there's a bunch of vidya 'that he doesn't like' on the front page.
You weren't fucking around when every thread was some bullshit East vs West troll or fucking Lanced Jack flip flopping and making everyone mad.
I could easily filter a general.
Can't fucking filter a horrible tripfag and his copycats.

>hardly anyone makes fun threads anymore
>flavor of the month games are dead
>even popular multiplayer games don't have people making Cred Forums matches
>whenever someone tries to make oc people just tell them to fuck off to reddit
>a good half of all posts are just weak attempts at trolling
I miss pre-2013ish Cred Forums

I miss dubs.

They were dumb, easy gets but entertaining enough to utterly derail shitty threads each and every time.

Because there were so many of them, they were drowning out all other discussion. Half the board, in 2011 was SOPA, LoL, DotA2, SC2, and SFIV.

Even they couldn't compete with Pokemon before /vp/ was created. Back then half the board was just Pokemon, and it drowned out everything else. I remember when it was called /tr/. Good times. Good times.

>in irl

Someone who just came here a month ago detected.

At least Eva is doing something constructive now.

>jimmy rustles

Holy fuck that meme fell off the face of the earth. People will probably mistake it for harambe now.

>tfw I lost the internet and worked on sorting my life out right before gamergate happened
>came back right after it ended, wondering what the fuck happened

While I was unfucking my own shit, the game industry fucked its own shit up. Like poetry.

This whole thread proves Cred Forums was always shit

crop your avatars properly

I don't know if it's worse that you missed both instances of "kys yourself" or not realizing that it's obviously a joke

>He doesn't go for the fun memes and happenings.
Though I agree you can't stay liberal for long in any aspect after being there for awhile.

I saw that cereal in the grocery store a few months ago.

There's other varieties with different animals on the boxes.

This isn't your blog faggot

> Joel McHale

Everyone was BTFO by his hosting, it was great.

>He is this mad because someone said LoL was shit

Really makes you think

>Lazer cheese.

Dubs are like bullying. They weed out the problem threads but some people take it too far and become shitposters.

Cred Forums was my surrogate parent for sure, ushering me into adulthood every day for a decade. I loved most of the time I spent here though so I don't really regret it. I just wish I hadn't lost so much of my older content.

RIP the archive.

You're a fucking retard, pepe was an awful meme. And the fact it didn't die a natural death means it's now an actual zombie meme that refuses to die.

People who post pepe now are just beyond cancer. They're neofags.

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

>implying that wasn't the first thing I thought of when harambe

I love psudo-reddit memes

nothing rustled more jimmies

>u mad
>strawman
Wow you really got me with those hot memes

You can't stay liberal in general as you got older. You used to the young people believing in ideals. Now you just hate that the world changed.

Why did you read it?

Just replace viral with shill.

it sure is

>2011
>Classic Cred Forums
Fucking newfags and cancer fags.

>Pepe got brought back by Cred Forums

No, /rk9/ did the work and Cred Forums jumped on because fuck respecting other boards memes

Do you know what a strawman is?

A few years it was 'ad hominem' now straw-man is the fallacy du jour for pseudo-intellectuals who can't even properly process a wikipedia article.

>RIP the archive.
Second this.
I was the one who made the Boat-O-Cross 2 thread

>not Ronald McRoth

04 kill me

Newfag. It felt weird to finally be old enough to post on Cred Forums last year, now I'll be 20 By February.

It was entirely an effort by Cred Forums and Cred Forums

ロル

>because fuck respecting other boards memes

That's funny considering 99% of current Cred Forums memes are ones Cred Forums jumped on from other boards.

lol. Cred Forums doesn't raid boards, Cred Forums and Cred Forums just share mostly the same userbase. And nobody here can shut up when obvious race bait comes up, keep in mind that even acting politically correct is bait.

I still remember that match with that argie with 140 ping.

i mean truth be told i have like 95% of that stuff filtered because of just how predictable and repetitive it really is. so i don't see it anymore.

You seem triggered for someone who is an "oldfag"

the real reason why we don't have oc anymore is because Cred Forums is full of children. We used to make fun of undagedb& but now they are the majority and that's that.

>use fallacies
>get called on it
wow

I can never remember if I came here in 04 or 05.

Because it was post in a thread I was in aspire. And I didn't say I read all of it. This isn't your blog. Inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE

>the people talking about the game
You mean the people posting deviant tier fanart and crying about how everyone who hates undertale is a Cred Forumstard hater.

You are fucking cancer. The reason why there is nothing to do but shitpost on this board is because people like you frequent it.

Aw man this is real culture. I wish Cred Forums were still like this.

at some point literally every thread became a dub thread, it went way too far with that tardness

I'm on my knees laughing at this shit, it's incredible seeing people talk about "rare pepes" and memes in such a serious fashion. Fucking exploding van tier shit.

/vg/ was created because there were multiple fucking generals on page 1 fucktard. LoL wasn't special because MHgen at that time was way more populous than LoL. I swear newfags always think their game was DA BEST.

A lot of retards here only frequent one board. Meanwhile I frequent 5 of them, and I used to frequent 8.

There's a lot of overlap, but if someone brings up anything politics, it's the Cred Forums boogeyman. Despite the fact that politics have been a very Cred Forums thing since SOPA in 2011. No one who complains about a Cred Forums "invasion" was here when people were very clearly trying to take away video games using politics.

Oh boy, Cred Forums got triggered again. Thread's over, everybody go cry about SJWs or he's going to be mad at you

The only good threads to come to this board since Gamergate were the Anonymous Agony ones.

>Well-coordinated and heavily practiced Reddit team beaten by a rag-tag group of Cred Forumsirgins run by a furry tripfag and a BR with 140 ping

youtube.com/watch?v=fOEjSgAiluk

Bullshit. I enlisted and did three years as an infantryman. If anything, it reinforced my left-leaning attitude. The only time you're going to change ideologies from something so trivial as Cred Forums is if you never really had any reason to believe what you did.

Jesus Christ I don't know how to respond to somebody this sad and out of touch. Have a (You) I guess.

it's not just that.

Cred Forums has this innate fear that any OC they make is going to be stolen by reddit and that it's somehow a fate worse than death.

Despite the fact that Cred Forums as a whole has had this problem since the start. Shit like FunnyJunk and Ebaum's World, then Gaia/neo-Something Awful, and now Reddit/Facebook/9gag is just the next link in the chain.

What age did you start browsing? You came here underage as well you hypocritical retard.

>pssh...me? I've never even made a bad post ONCE, I'm NEVER annoying
>and all us oldfags, they all behave IDENTICALLY to me, they all enjoy the same things and never post anything that could contribute negatively
Okay just checking.

wasn't here from 2009-2013 so I don't know

reddit, my man

>dont use fallacies
>get called out on it anyway by shitsucking mongolids who think crying STRAWMAN wins them the argument
wow you have shit for brains.

That's one reason. A vast majority of UnderageB&s are phone posters and by nature, phone posters can't create OC. So they're just parasites. But to make it worse, they shit on actual OC killing off stuff that could potentially be good and everything else is stolen by reddit.

We should have been allowed to keep doubles. It was a massive double edged sword, but being able to self police shitpost threads was worth it.

Delivered.

>Acting politically correct will cause cries of "NU MALE REDDITOR KEK"
>Acting politically incorrect will cause cries of "GODDAMN Cred Forums SHITTERS STAY ON YOUR BOARD"
How about we talk about vidya
>But politic-
Don't give a shit. I want to shitpost about metas and whether or not RNG requires >skill, and bitch about korean drop rates in single player games.

Most broads come here to post there memes, and its usually formatted to be vidya related

Cred Forums just found a bunch of Hitler pepes and when to town from there

at least /r9k/ made pepe a truly disgusting meme before hocking him thought the internet as rare pepes, that was classic Cred Forums.

but honesty I just hate election season Cred Forums, its just the worst

>You mean people crying about how everyone who hates undertale is a Cred Forumstard hater.
>OH BOY Cred Forums IS TRIGGERED xD

Good job immediately proving my point.

can you be more fucking underage? thanks

Cred Forums died when bro culture died

Cred Forums truly died when people started to post links to reddit and not only defend it, but attack you for calling them out on their faggotry.

Here you go

web.archive.org/web/20031008225412/http://img.Cred Forums.net/b/imgboard.htm

>Remember when Kotick was actually the good guy after all
Just because one stupid indie cunt turned out to be a stupid indie cunt doesn't justify Kotick being fucking Kotick
It really shows how new you are and how much you missed out over that literal antichrist

>tfw Egoraptor used to be funny and talented
>now he's a bitter pathetic closet transexual being shit at video games while sitting next to a 40 year old Jewish lanklet who's still cooler than him

This isn't your blog and it never will be. Get over it.

Nah, it proves that Cred Forums was ruined by Cred Forumstards, redditors and crossite shitposters

With hindsight Kotick was actually right about a lot of things.

Does anyone have that screencap where someone keeps shopping a dick onto his avatarfagging images? I've been looking for it for ages

>promoted
That's the fired picture, you asshole.

Promotion was the black guy

Get over what? You're the one who's clearly triggered here.

Get your shit together before its too late.

kindly kill yourself

>literally half the front page at all times during that time period
There was literally nothing wrong with that shit
I would be browsing the front page and open up an interesting general that would get me interested in a video game or video game series and then proceed to go to the wacky video game thread right below it

Fin

>no babby
nice try newfags

Reminder that Ebaum's World is still exists and did not, in fact, drop off of the internet.

maybe, it doesn't change the fact that the average age was higher so undaged had to "behave" or getting btfo

Too cruel

Cred Forums peaked three months after you started coming here.

a lot of the "off topic" bro posting has died down over recent years, and i do miss it. It was a big meme powerhouse up until 2012 or so, but it's a bittersweet memory, since a lot of that brought people who don't know or care about sports to the board just to keep shitposting (which in turn caused mods to actually step in and start doing their job), which is why it started dying out

but match threads and just general shitposting about other teams of any given sport is still alive and well, and that's honestly what brought me to Cred Forums in the first place. plus it's hands down the best board for reaction images

>next year people who have been here a decade are going to be newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k

rolling for fap

the reason has always been internal, the "enemy of the year" stealing "our culture" never made any sense.

How many old liberals are you in contact with? You're living in a bubble. Most people become conservative as they get older dumbass.

I remember this fucking black and white webcomic about Kotick getting into all these fights with Reggie and the guy in charge of EA and it ended in a cliffhanger before he was about to get his shit fucked up by Peter Molyneux. Shit was hilarious and it's nowhere to be found.

>babby
>not peppercats.ru

I swear moderation has gone from shit to bull fucking shit and is now fulling fucked up shit.

Sure NSFW porn threads are now ban on sight and I understand that. But hot pockets are now even banning Honey Select threads which are vidya and don't even have NSFW content in them. Fucking hot pockets.

>I've been here for almost a fucking decade.

>the average age was higher

can't prove this but I seriously doubt it

Yeah I love Activision-Blizzard!

Call of Duty is my favorite game series :)

Says the reddit faggot. It makes perfect sense when they were actually stealing our stuff and claiming it was there. Either by watermarking it or just lying so they can get ego points. To ignore it shows you weren't there.

Rolling before archive

We went from spoilered porn threads being limited, but allowed, in 2011 to even softcore porn getting fucking nuked from orbit.

It wasn't higher then. The average age is higher now. I'm not even joking when I say people are posting here in their mid thirties.

You were the underage who ruined things and now you're being a dimbass hypocrite.

I was an underage 14 year old in 2005 but still came to Cred Forums, is it all right to say it now that I'm above the age

I think it blows up vans.

Good thing I've got a dog

get out and stay out

LET'S ALL PHYSICALLY LOVE LAIN

this nigga

I am not saying Kotick is a good but he did say something that turned out to be turn like Tim "4 Million" Schafer

t. j """""""""henry"""""""""" yoshi

>you lived long enough to see this revived by reddit

It is selective moderation.
I still see tits get posted all the time in Witcher threads but no tits in a honey select thread? Nuked.

/r9k/ sure has changed

I've been on Cred Forums for a long while, but all I remember was Cred Forums being really horrible during the 2010-2011 years, since I stopped browsing the board during those time. Don't know if I'm remembering that right.

mods have been shit for a long, long time now

>pool is closed due to AIDS

but Cred Forums hates undertale

>nobody ever posts the sequel

>The Burdened

>How Cred Forums made me gay/bisexual.

It is the janitors really. Mods only do the banning shit. Janitors are the one who purge and raise post for mods to ban. I wish Hiro was as accessible as Moot when it came to this. There is literally no reason for Honey Select threads to be banned on Cred Forums

I honestly keep forgetting that Wee Gee died. I just ignore the general internet nowadays because it's so shit.

It's usually bait. Actual tumblr posts on Cred Forums are called out and mocked. Like the one user who insisted on saying "xer" and "womyn" with no irony.

t. Cred Forums veteran who wishes he never clicked

Fuck you Tim.

>You're mah bro, bro.
I remember when Cred Forums was in it's brophase.
>ASCII Brofists.

Anyone remember Nigba? I wish I saved her pictures.

newfag
and holy shit I'm still trying to mentally process how bad this board was in 2012-13.
and how lazy the concept of "ironic shitposting" was at its origin, it would literally be just spamming a bunch of LEs and XDs