>Lego Universe
>early days of Rift

Metroid
Paper Mario
Wipeout
Burnout
Custom Robo

Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury

the best dragon ball z game seriously. Shit was fucking cash as a kid, tho it's extremely easy now.

Total Annihilation

;_;

Destroy all Humans
Space Colony

Advance Wars, just RTS in general...

I wish I could upgrade my shitty ass i7 920 to something newer so I could run Cossacks 3 well enough that I could have a 100,000+ unit battle without my PC stuttering like a bitch, but at this point I'd just have to up and buy a new computer and fuck that.

Cubivore

Lemmings

Star Wars Galaxies

While I do love Cubivore, I don't see any point in rebooting/adding a sequel to it.

Besides, it'd most likely be another Nintendo exclusive and fuck Nutendo.

I got company of heroes from the humble bundle when the company shut down.she ain't quite dead yet but is A bad time to start getting into a game. I'm fucking absolute dog shit at it even after 200 hours anyway

For... the storm.
Netstorm was awesome, I loved climbing that ladder and unlocking shit.
But then Starcraft came along.

HEXEN

F

Shining Force

That was my shit. 2 was good also. Did they ever take the series farther? I haven't touched them since like 96

Turtle will smash your shit in.

IT HURTS

there was shining force 3 on the saturn, split into 3 scenarios which you can now play on an emulator.
Otherwise no, the series got turned into a bunch of shitty action rpgs with no resemblance to the original strategy games.

Its ok. I wasnt going to be mad today anyways..

Quake 3 CPMA (literally no Australian servers)

Battleborn

Well, I'm glad I stopped when I did then. I'm gonna go back and play them. Thanks for the reminder user

Man this looks fucking fun, anywhere reliable I could get it?

Fucking never ever. They are sitting on a gold mine tho. We just don't get magic fps anymore. RIP

I saw a lot of potential for the game. In addition to the obvious (more creatures, evolutions, levels, etc) they could add interesting new mechanics like hybrids, environmental effects or what have you. It was an atlus game if I remember right, and they generally make good shit so it would be fine.

Chex quest

Why was a breakfast cereal video game so good?

Too bad EA owns everything C&C, the world doesn't need another abortion like Red Alert 3.

Yeah, it's a shame the game sold as poorly as it did, but then again didn't they only make like 25,000 copies or so?

It's always been sorta rare.

>Medieval 1: Total War
>2D Handheld Legend of Zelda
>Everything EA took over at some point

At least Cities: Skylines could be seen as a new Sim City

Meine Neger

>2D Handheld Legend of Zelda

I love me some top down Zelda, but A Link Between Worlds was top notch in my book despite the 3D aesthetic.

nah fuck off. RA2 was clearly superior but RA3 wasnt bad. The japs were fucking fun to play.

and here I thought I'd be the only one, I feel ya, user

Seaons > Ages 2bh
This is what I got when my brother got Ages.
Awesome game.

And this map is awesome! Do you also have one of Subrosia?

Xtreme G. XGRA was easily the best racing game ive ever played. That feel when you break the sound barrier.

The gamecube was the best nintendo console.

Holy shit. I remember this. I used to spend hours on this

Isn't Supreme Commander kind of a spiritual successor?

They kickstarted a sequel called Disciples of the Storm but it didn't make its goal.

>Extreme G
GOOD SHIT
I miss Acclaim so much...
I loved the concept of Futuristic Space Bikes as a kid...It was pretty much the first racing game I played as a kid

PC port or something please. I am dying.

Realm of the Mad God
;_;

They still host it on their website, netstormhq.org

Sounds like the servers are down, though they should be up again soon. They've kept the servers going for almost 20 years now.

Probably for the best, the new art style wasn't great and it likely wouldn't have sold well.

Shame though, Netstorm was a one of a kind game. If it had more than a few players left I'd be playing it right now. Sounds like they still organize a few games here and there, maybe I'll catch one on a rainy day.

dem ladder matches youtube.com/watch?v=igjM6KOm8ZE

I just want an old school Might and Magic with nicer graphics and no change in gameplay.

It's also equally dead.

m-m-muh feels...