Terraria Thread

How's the latest update? Anyone still playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-gyPYxBl4g
youtube.com/watch?v=BaHJ3gotyAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is the good shit coming to PS4, I don't play on PC like a gay nigger faggot

first post worst post

Love the game, just so burnt out playing it all summer, down to one achievement and that's fishing 200 fish with 140 left to give, shits gonna take me 50+ hours to finish.

I appreciate all the work that goes into isometric buildings but honestly, they look like shit 9/10 times

youtube.com/watch?v=V-gyPYxBl4g

Did they add apaches yet?

There are no apaches in Terraria

Son...

oookay that's fucking awesome

dank as fuck

Somebody needs to make a fresh start Cred Forums server

That's a HIND-D

Colonel, what's a Russian attack chopper doing here?

I'M GOING TO GET INTO THIS HIND NOW

>HINDmind

It doesn't count if we're minutes apart

1.3.3 was a decent small patch.

Keyword being small
I don't get what took so long for it to come out though

It took like a month or two dood, and it made numerous improvements under the hood as well, especially to the netcode.

Don't forget they're down one coder since Red started helping Otherworld development

Didnt everyone stop caring about this after minecraft officially became cancer?

I don't remember Minecraft being cancer, just lacklustre and cancer-bait.

And what would that have to do with Terraria?

youtube.com/watch?v=BaHJ3gotyAo

what did he mean by this?

This will never not be pathetic and hilarious.

>don't really care about the update, but decide to watch this stream anyway
>turns into this

It was a great day for everyone

>entirely new visual effects for the blizzard
>sandstorm mechanics such as blowing the player around as well as intense visual effects
>megamook in a similar vein as the frost golem that allows crafting of armour with an entirely new set effect

There needs to be desert mimics, and a hm desert chest, honestly.

If they made the underground desert bigger to boot to ACTUALLY rival the tundra, and sand chest loot to rival the ice chest loot, that'd be cool.

Aw man, now I'm sad at all this stuff that will never happen.

I just got done with a playthrough.

Last time I went through normal mode and never actually killed the Moon Lord, so this time I went through on Expert and finally did it. It's a great game, but this playthrough in particular made me despise all the pervasive RNG crap. Hopefully Terraria's successor/sequel tones that aspect down. Obviously the world building needs a random element, but in the mechanics/upgrades/drops it's annoying.

Played the desert update and there wasn't enough added so I decided to try out Thorium + Tremor mods

The spark is rekindled, this game is the tits when it comes to replayability especially with all the mod support and official updates