I'll give it a try sometime

what's it is about?

This game was real fun
Box dogs were a great conclusion to that quest arc

It's like Wonderful 101 but closer to a squad-rts than a character action game

Dog boxs are the superior cube shaped canine

sequel never

Being a mage
You get familiars that you can control in real time while you cast big spells via drawing increasingly complex arcane runes

I played the fuck out of this, can't remember if I beat it though.

I probably didn't

This game was the GOAT gamecube game and deserved multiple sequels
Im surprised there wasnt a fucking anime or something to keep it going for longer

also boktai

no one cares furfag

also an anecdote, another kid who I knew played this would pronounce the main character's name Isaiah

i remember seeing this in nintendo power and thinking it was the dopest shit ever

the fanbase does

I never played Magical Vacation

Wish the game was better, though it was tough for a kids game and had plenty of interesting content.

I just want a sequel that fixes some of the games problems but it's literally in NEVER EVER territory

and who honestly cares what furries think

Another ds game.

From the Creators of Locks Quest

there was a spiritual successor called once twice thrice

This game kinda sucked. I could never complete anything because every 3 steps you came across a random battle. After a while, I forgot what I was originally doing.

Too bad we never got a sequel, that game was actually really fun

>kewa kemi
FUG :DDDD

I've never played the game, but I remember Cred Forums going "if you can get past the furry shit, it's actually a really solid game."

how is Locks Quest? I bought it at a garage sale but I haven't played it yet. I like THQ's stuff (RIP)

Such a huge fuckton of spells for a single game, and I only used like five of them 80% of the time. I still liked it. I hated the 'stand on monster portal's shit, though.

How is that? Is it as heart tugging as DtL?

My favourite game of all time.

Dr. Muto remains the most underrated game I've ever played BY FAR. It's honestly really atmospheric and has a shit ton of personality.
I wish I could convince more people to give it a shot because it's honestly fantastic even though the box art doesn't give that impression at all.

I own the game, but I didn't do anything with it yet. I've heard it's very divisive. What would I be in for?

There was a sequel, Takt of Magic.

You're right.

It's good. Tower defense where it's not just towers, but you building little castles basically because you're also building walls and gates and you run around the field trying to help kill stuff or keep things repaired until the next lull/building phase. It adds a good simple layer of action and "base building" to the tower defense formula.

Oh and while we're on the topic of atmospheric games with tons of personality I'd also like to suggest Metal Arms

best visual novel game i've played. and the best one on any console

I've heard the translation is shit though

Huh. Apparently it's more of a spiritual successor but damn. Never knew it existed

Best platformer Microsoft ever made.

They're wrong. The translation is actually really well done, the issue they had is the small cutscenes where the dubbed audio differed from the text. I would say 90% of the game does not have dubbed audio though and the localization was great.

Translation never. I played a little bit of it, it was cool. I never got to any other area besides the one with the Statue of Liberty, but I don't even know if there are other areas.

That's the best game I've ever gotten out of a bargain bin.

Absolute craziness.

It's a 3rd-person-on-rail-adventure-FPS with an immensly incredible art-style, good music and an amazing story that you probably won't get your first playthrough. It's very gorey/mature & abstract. It's about 15 hours long but there's a plot analysis on GameFAQs that's 250+ pages long, that should tell you enough.

>15 hours long
>on-rails shooter

nigga what? I mean, I know it's 2 discs long, but for an on-rails shooter? With a controller?

So god damn underrated. Im gonna play it right now.

Do it, fag.

It's not. If it's anything like tail concerto it's hot fucking shit and guess what asshole? It is.

Haha, it's unorthodox. It's not an on-rails shooter in the way you think it is, movement is not automatic. You press and hold the A-button to move forward, but only on a set line through the world. When you reach an intersection you choose which way you want to move in, but you can also turn around. You can press L1 whenever you want to put up your gun in 1st-person view and shoot at enemies, then reload with a flick of the C-stick.

This should have been a franchise, like House of the Dead and Time Crisis. Such a wasted opportunity.