What do you want SE to add/change when they eventually remake this?

What do you want SE to add/change when they eventually remake this?

Absolutely nothing

up the resolution, obviously
change the method of distribution for the dlc stuff so a good 3rd of the game's content isn't locked away from people who didn't have access to ds wireless.

I liked it better when it was called Dragon Warrior

Yeah I can't get any of the extra stuff if I just started can I?

Decided to replay this again. The first boss is harder then I remember.

I mean the 2nd boss.

you can if you use a save editor.

Yeah, don't feel afraid to grind your new party members a bit just so they don't get mown down by the first few bosses.

>you can if you use a save editor
That's too much trouble.

I'd rather they just still had a real way to get it.

I dunno if i suck at dragon quest, but I could never get past the guardian of zere rocks

that was an amazing pun that they thought of for the town though

I don't want it. Give me a new huge ass DQ10 offline campaign instead.
Fuck you.

just keep your mage healthy since garthgoyle likes to use buff a lot.

>Fuck you

There's more to it than that though, in the story a stone carver from the town Zere made an exact replica out of stone in the mountains. It's how the pun is interwoven in the story that makes it funny and tragic

I beat the fucking game, asshole.
Fuck you for encouraging these dogshit localization hackjobs.

-Add more armor to look like the previous protagonists
-make the DLC content available offline
-Online multiplayer instead of local only.
-Orchestrated music maybe

Characterization for party members.

The only "party member" that says a single word over the entire game is Stella, and she hardly counts.

add default party members with a backstory as an option

extra classes

characterization is inconsistent with how much customization you can do.

>Characterization for party members.
I want to make it clear that not everyone wants this.

Do like DQ11 and make a proper non-shit-handheld version, given that a shit-handheld version must be made regardless.

Go back to /vr/ nobody likes you

what's gotten you so worked up over some jokes?

Better graphics (duh) and StreetPass. The DS game was already fucking perfect, so they shouldn't change anything

They should make it so magic late-post game is equally as good as melee.

dat MC's eyes
>i've seen some shits

I think that was the eye selection with the big pupil, that one always looked off to me

add online multiplayer

More character customization. Body type, breast/butt slider, etc.

Not him, but giving your robots personalities like DQ3 might be cool, especially if they animate in different ways (normal attacks, getting hit, using items) based on what personality they have.

I remember getting this game for my birthday and playing the SHIT out of it. I don't know how I managed to beat it when I was 12, I tried to replay it and it's hard as shit

DQ3 personality only affect stats, not character personality.

Exactly my point, dumdum.
Technology could flesh it out and make it even better.

>breast/butt slider
Not if NoA has a hand in localization.

Also, they mentioned we could get DQX if enough of us show support. Having loved IX, I'm all for it.

I played this game as a kid. I loved it.

Fix the garbage battle system and ineffective whistle. Also throw the whole MMO quest system and dungeon maps in the bin where they belong.

idgaf about the main games
I just want the DQM 3DS games to get localized already

Plus Alpha does the DQ games. 8-4 did Xenoblade X chronicles. They're not even the same company. They only game 8-4 translated was VI DS.

>Rocket Slime 2 (or 3) localization never

Tfw I'll never go back to the days where my friends and I played this all the time and made constant jokes about the whale boss.

>garbage battle system
Except it has the best battle system out of all mainline DQ except X? Although it can be improved more by adding fast forward a la Bravely Default.

That's not what I'm talking about. When you go to attack, your characters run around like retards trying to find the enemies who should be directly in front of them. In other words, there's fucking pathfinding in a turn based RPG.

That said it was pretty hilarious when enemies just seemed to give up after getting lost running over to your characters.

That's exactly what makes it good. It's an improvement over the archaic static battle system. It makes the battle more fluid.and feels more real. The only drawback is the battle takes more time, but it can be solved by adding speed up system.

I actually kinda liked that part, made it seem like everyone was more involved in battles than standing in a neat, single-file line.
I've never seen anyone get lost in pathfinding.

1) make it so that you can choose your characters class from the start so that you don't end up having to re class after reaching alltrades.

2) flesh out the story and towns maybe not as much as vii but at least make them more interesting.

3) either make it so that all secondary classes can be unlocked from all trades or save them for the post game. its annoying getting a warrior when you really want a paladin or gladiator and having to switch classes mid game and then grind to make single party member catch up.

4) make it so that spells and abilities are actually useful and impact the game instead of useless attacks that are only there for the side quests.

5) make it so that the side quests are more creative than just kill X amount of slimes with Y spell

>I like it when my turn based battle systems turn into a Polygon let's play video of Diablo III
Whatever, if they remake it they could just add a "no battle scenes" option or something to appease us both.

Just like DQXI then? You can choose between classic mode and normal mode.