Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

That's right, you can't. Kingdom Hearts is a perfect example of a series with no bad games.

Re:Coded

I've been told 3D is pretty terrible.

coded
Re:coded
There will be a 4
3 ain't coming out next year,
remastering remasters for remastering before releasing an actual new game.
KH3 won't have a new song. It will just be simple and clean and sanctuary again.

Nobody can truly tell you what the story is about or what is actually happening. Not even nomura.

Birth by Sleep.

CoM and Re:coded exist

The literally batshit insane, over-convoluted, non-sensical, anime plot/story.
After trying to follow the story I just gave up and enjoyed the games for the gameplay

>Nobody can truly tell you what the story is about or what is actually happening. Not even nomura.
What did you do? Just give up halfway?
As much as I love KH, it's very flawed. Why does this OP feel like a weird form of bait.

Days, though I think KH as a series is like FF in the sense no one can agree on a solid favourite or bad game

this is all I gathered.
Everyone is basically Xehanort and He exists in several pointing in time and space and can communicate with himself regardless of the gap in time and space.

I love KH but come on. This was a bad game. Nobody can defend this shit

>Everyone is basically Xehanort and He exists in several pointing in time and space and can communicate with himself regardless of the gap in time and space.
You must have not tried very hard, or you've been taking memes too literally.

I just finished Days and it was great. Definitely pushes the DS to it's limit. The only shitty thing I can say about it is the lack of worlds.

Days is fucking terrible and pointless.
BBS had a decent story that was hurt by the shit gameplay. The bosses are shit, the command deck is broken, and completing the game 100% is torture. Mysterious Figure is still the worst designed secret boss battle of any video game ever.
DDD is just a carbon copy of BBS with a completely insultingly stupid story and one of the dumbest plot twists ever. The rest of the series is pretty good though.

Insanely boring gameplay, shitty story, community almost as autistic as sonic fans.

I have played the games very much apart from each other.
I'm not wasting money on HD remasters.
Last one I played was DDD and I;m not even going to attempt to figure out what the fucking phone game was about.

KH is only good if you grew up with it

Now, you can't tell me you don't see what was wrong with this post and then your/the first one: .

I can. It's got a great story, straightforward mechanics, plays great for a handheld, has multiplayer with different characters characters. Of course combat was greatly improved in Re:coded but that is the vastly inferior game.

It exists

KH2 > KH > 3D > 358/2 > BBS > KHX > CoM >>>>> Coded

>Attention bitch OP wants the (you)s
>Contrarians oblige and get to spout bullshit
>Perfect equilibrium maintained today as well

Good job faggOP, all in days work

>358/2 > BBS > KHX > CoM

>the only game that did the Command Deck dight is dead last
>the games with broken mechanics and bosses are near the top

What?
Coded and re coded were fucking stupid
You know fucking damn well that this third game isn't the last.
We have still heard next to nothing 3 and I wouldn't be suprised if it doesn't come out next year.
Remasters are pointless and stupid and the only thing of worth out of them are KH2 final mix coming to the states.
He have not heard the Song from KH 3 so more than likely there isn't one because the person who did simple and clean as well as Sanctuary no longer makes music for SE.
And the story makes little to no fucking sense still.
Everyone either says they don't fucking know or side steps actually telling me with dumb fucking questions on whether or not I have played the games.

Go ahead. Deflect this and tell me nothing about the story. It will only make the story all the more nonsense.

KH > KH2 > 3D > CoM > >>> POWER GAP >>>> BBS > Coded

*right

Yes a fucking iOS game is better than the GBA card trash gameplay.

358/2 and BBS are pretty much equal in my book but Aqua, Terra, and Ventus have less personality than a fucking broom.

>Yes a fucking iOS game is better than the GBA card trash gameplay.
Oh boy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Why is 3D so high when it plays almost exactly like BBS?

Because I didn't have to play the fucking garbage story 3 times over and flow motion is infinitely more fun than anything in BBS.

One or two VAs will always have shitty delivery in comparison to the rest of the cast.

Foolishness
KH2FM > KH1FM > Re:Coded >> CoM > DDD > BBS > Days > KHX

literally the shittiest taste in the thread

Disney sucks
Anime sucks
Overdesigned
Inconsistent tone
Crazy fuckin' Japinglsh naming conventions
14 games, 12 of which are spin-offs
KH2 came out 11 years ago, rivaling Half Life episode 3 for Bluest Balls
KH3 not even officially announced until 2013, still no release date
Antiquated turn-based DQ-style JRPGaymen
BELTS AND ZIPPAS in 2000-fucking-16

Show me better taste faggot

>Anime sucks
Fucking normalfags shiting up this site. Go back to Facebook

this dick gayboi

Ah, that's the one!

>It's got a great story,
Where nothing happens for the majority of the game, where it takes about 300 days for anything actually important to happen, where the entire story can still continue despite Xion not existing which means that everything she did was pointless in the grand scheme of things, and where we learn nothing about any of the Organization members in a game about them? That good story?

> has multiplayer with different characters characters
Who are all shit. Literally everyone that isn't Roxas or Saix is either too slow and deals horrendous damage despite being so slow, or is far too fast that attacks miss constantly and they deal even less damage than the slow guys. Hell, the only reason Saix is good is because he can crit on every hit, if he didn't that he'd also be unusable.

>but that is the vastly inferior game.
It may be retreading old ground, but at least the levels are fun and the gameplay is good, things 358/2 fails at severely. The multiplayer spells are especially bad due to their gimmicks making spells worse than base level spells.

The story is an incoherent mess.
Anyone willing to piece that shit together needs to kill themselves

>2016
>still playing kingpoop farts

It wasn't about the Organization, it was just about Roxas. But it's one of the few games besides the first one where it can kind of stand on its own. Storytelling is not a strong point of the series, the direction is all over the place.

I love how everyone suddenly hates BBS since that Osaka video

KH story: DARKNESS HEART DARKNESS LIGHT HEART FREINDSHIP DARKNESS

>it was just about Roxas
it was just about Xion*
FTFY

A cringey as FUCK, fanfic-written-by-a-15-year-old tier story that is also a fucking mess.
And the mediocre games stated by other anons.

Whatever, it wasn't about the Organization.

>Literally everyone that isn't Roxas or Saix
Everyone with a good Magic Stats is automatically Top-tier.

Lex is just as good as Saix because every swing he does has good damage, and he has ok magic stats to boot

Lex is disgustingly slow for every normal hit which immediately makes him shit. Magic stats will not make you any better if fighting normal mobs is trouble.

It's better than having no KH games on the DS.

No digital releases

>which means no PC port and why Birth by Sleep was UMD only on release despite the PSP GO coming out

And that you once had to buy 2 separate platforms to get the full story:

>Which they at least solved a little with the HD Remixes but now you have to buy both a PS3 & a PS4 because of no backwards compatibility and that because of the lack of digital releases, it's not on PSNow.

RE:Coded was on DS and it was much better than Days.

>at least the levels are fun
If they were fully explorable levels. It would have been an amazing game if it was just a retelling of KH1 with a twist. Olympus Coliseum was a fun idea. But then you have to do it again on other difficulties, and it gets longer every time. It's not even fleshed out enough to be fun a second time around. The other worlds are just as bad, they each have a gimmick. The game also lacked proper bosses. Riku and Roxas took me so many tries the first time around. The whole game could have been like that.

The problem was mainly the game being too easy at times even on proud mode. Also magic was completely useless and garbage. Xion is a forgettable bitch.

>Also magic was completely useless and garbage
Magic is literally the only way to do a decent amount of damage unless you crit on every single hit, what are you talking about?