I just bled out my ass when I took a shit. Solid, but black...

I just bled out my ass when I took a shit. Solid, but black. Got any really distracting games to play while wait for the morning to call my doctor?

I know it's not really vidya but I'm fucking scared and I love you faggots. I feel ok but I know that it can mean cancer

I start new MMORPGs or start new characters and new builds in MMORPGs I like and already play to keep my mind off things.

Started a smuggler in SWTOR for the first time and after 12 years of hearing about it I'm finally downloading and trying WoW

>wait for the morning to call my doctor
i wouldnt

60%, you have cancer.
30%, just a ruptured hemorrhoid.
10%, well.....

that sounds gross as fuck

It actually really is.

Was it in the feces itself or out of the anus? This can mean different things.

If it's black, it's bad. Seriously don't wait.

Got Discord? You could use someone to talk to while you wait and hang in there, user's gonna be there for you

You gon die OP. God's tired of your shit.

If it was in anyway something that could be described as tarry or tacky, seek immediate medical care because your stomach or colon are probably bleeding

This. Good job faggot.

>Took a shit
>Wiped
>Layer of blood on tissue after first wipe, absolutely nothing on the next few
>No visible blood in stool
>Happens the next time too
>Suddenly back to normal

what the fuck is up with that

I didn't feel any discomfort, there wasn't a lot of blood, and the blood was a bright red colour, so I'm not particularly worried, I'm just curious as to what it was.

Internal hemorrhoid.
Stop eating spicy shit, buy fiber supplements.

Could be an ulcer too.

Butt vampires.

Sometimes when you push too much you damage a bit your anus and blood comea out

If there is like mucus in your stool might be an absess, google it up, or a hemorrhoid that popped

If there is litetal bright red blood in there go to the hospital and have it checked asap, it will be much worse if your insides get infected, trust me.

I thought that was when you puked blood.

>tfw pissed blood

You ain't seen nuthin

oh right, reading up on them they don't sound as bad as I first thought. Guess this is just a part of getting older, can't wait to see what fucked up shit I'm dealing with in my 30s.

>You'll have a vampire that rims you during the night to drink your nutritious sphincter blood
sucks to live

>tfw pissed solid red
>go to doctor and find out I have a 7mm kidney stone

As other anons said, go see a doc now, you really don't want to damage your anus, you won't be able to do any kind of movement, walk or even sneeze if that shit fucks up, just go now

Yup. vampires suck to live.

I bled from my dick, shit was fucking burning me up every time I had to piss. Had to do cystoscopy, dunno how people can sexually enjoy shoving objects into their penis, shit hurt like hell after the operation. And that's under doctor's supervision, dunno how retards that shove pens inside their urethra keep this shit sterile.

One time I went to shit and it came out along with what I thought was diarrhea, wiped once, it was read, looked back, water was all red, had to go again but it was just blood pouring out, happened a half dozen of times before the ambulance arrived. In the end I stayed I think 2 weeks, one in the ER and one in ICU, got a bunch of tests done, they didn't find anything and the last test I had done they literally lost the data like retards and I never ended up doing it again so I still don't know what happened. That was a bit over 2 years ago.

if it was a butt vampire then why is that sloppy bastard leaving blood behind

could at least finish his meal

>tfw only started getting hemorrhoids after getting fucked in the ass for the first time

>You'll have a
>No 'never'
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE CLASS, user

Not your blog faggot

>I overeat when there is too much food on my plate
Jesus christ user.

What's your diet like OP

It can be both blood in the stool and in the vomit.

Did you eat beet recently? It turns your shit red.

Yeah, that happens to some, your body will never be able to enjoy anal sex without fucking something up, just give it up while you are good

Go seek emergency help, you tard.

But if you're gonna just jump into some vidya to distract yourself, Shadow of Mordor or maybe even Minecraft could be consuming enough for a short while.[\spoiler]

I'm giving that little shit a home and feeding him too, least he could do is not leave a mess

>try fingering my ass during masturbation
>shit blood on my hand

Hemorrhoids in young adults isn't that bad. Just lay off spicy things and get fiber into your diet. It'll clear out.

Maybe you should threaten him with charging rent if he leaves a mess again. You could also wear a beartrap on your ass if you wanna fuck him up.

>that feel when you ruined your anus with large dildos

Should I really just go to an ER? I looked it up and it said you should do that if it's also tarry and especially bad smelling but it was a solid, normal shape and texture shit that was just very dark, and the wiping was very dark too.

>At school one day, years ago
>Get pale and clammy
>Feel tired all fucking day
>Nearly pass out in class
>Get sent home
>Mom takes me to the doctor
>Says I have an infection or some other shit
>Wants an urine sample just to see
>Tiny and sharp as fuck shards of god damn glass fly out of my dick
>Literal sand collects at the bottom of my sample
>Get some medication to break the kidney stone up
>Week goes by, happily peeing in the shower
>Suddenly feel as if someone stabbed me in the back of my dick
>This stabbing pain has been moving down my abdomen for a while now
>Actually see this thing shred my dick and come out bloody and messy as I push
>Fucking gets stuck and I need to keep pushing
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>Feel the greatest relief of my life later, though

Kidney stones are terrible, man.

You take Pepto Bismal or anything recently user? Bismuth turns your shit black. If you haven't, yeah, go to the ER, it could be internal bleeding.

Did you take an iron supplement or eat anything high in iron? That will make your stool dark/black too.

will do friendo, thanks for the tips. I've been eating terribly for the last few weeks, so that explains it

>tfw inflamed prostate

It's the worst boys. And it will almost guaranteed happen to every single one of you at some point

No I haven't. I would get this once every cople of months too.

Fuck, I'm trying to keep my heart rate down but panic is starting to set in.

We do have dark shit depending on what we eat, gotta change that diet user, eat a lot more vegetables and fruits

It could be anything, dude. But like says, it could be serious and worth having checked out. We don't need a dead/ill user.

does this happen to women, too, or is it our punishment for not having to give birth and menstruate?

>tfw Crohn's Disease
don't even talk to me

No. 'm at my girlfriend's house, I'm on my parents insurance, what do I do? I called them and they said call the doctor in the morning