Final boss is almighty and cocky as fuck

>final boss is almighty and cocky as fuck
>final boss gets more and more legit scared of you as you gain more and more power throughout the game
>final boss is fucking terrified of you at the end

>bonus : you gain way too much power and you become unstoppable, everyone including your party and npcs go from overjoyed from the final boss' defeat to scared to death of you, and beg you to relinquish your powers

>final boss is extremely hard to kill
> entire time he insults you
>kill him
>witty ass comeback

What game does this?

I want to play it so I can shit on it later.

You're starting to scare me, user. Also I don't know of any games that do this.

Not OP but Undertale, specifically the Genocide route

Oh, turns out I've been shitting on it for a year now.

I haven't and never will play it. It's just so goddamn easy to shitpost that game.

it's fun user, there's a reason why there were legitimate threads before the furries and shitposting

Well its not exactly how OP described but you wont have a very hard time shitting on FarCry 3.

>extra bonus : in the last remnants of his life bar you can torture the final boss and beat him to a pulp

I'm sure it is, but I've got better things to do, like shitting up every single thread I can find.

Any infamous evil run?

>final boss turns the tables on you and utterly destroys you

Not only better, but objectively righteous as well. Fucking casuals can go play their nu-male mario and fuck right off.

>this happens in a cutscene after you beat the boss

Nu-male mario? is this some new meme?

He's clearly talking about 3D Mario World, or whatever the fuck they call that bullshit now.

>final boss is a cough
>you lose and die
The voice actor for OP girl died from pneumonia.

Fuck FF13-2 and the bullshit Caius pulls. Also, fuck that game in general, it might as well not even happened.

wtf? I thought people stopped dying of that in the 1950s

Soul Nomad demon path

NOOOOOO
I WAS WATCHING THAT ANIMEEE
NOW THERE WILL NEVER BE A SEASON 2

>boss makes fun of you and belittles you in the pre-fight cutscene
>proceed to thouroughly whoop his ass back to Zimbabwe
>"ha! you're still a weakling, i see! why am i wasting my time with you? coward!"
>boss flees

That happened exactly a fucking year ago.

You're probably thinking of Polio. Either way, fuck you, it takes 1 second longer to type out "what the fuck" stop being a lazy nigger.

She ignored it too much due to work.