So what's your top 4 games of 2016 so far Cred Forums ?

so what's your top 4 games of 2016 so far Cred Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing.
2016 has been supremely disappointing on all fronts.

SMT IV A
DQ 7
DaS 3

That's all I've cared about all year. I didn't get around to playing MHX and Kirby Robo though.

Clustertruck is my GOTY.

Overwatch, SUPERHOT, and Starbound would be the other 3 in my top 4. The only other games I've played that came out in 2016 are Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4, and both of those games are pure dog shit. This year has been pretty weak, I didn't even like Starbound that much but it makes the list because I don't have anything else to put there.

Hyperlight drifter
Dark souls 3/unbox (both were nice and fun but are only on there because there wasn't much else to choose from)
Enter the gungeon
Stardew

This year wasn't very good so far, uncharted was bad, basically every AAA game was bad, overhype was alright but has way too many flaws for it's good parts to make up for. Also i can't speak japanese so i haven't play P5 or EOV yet.

Banner Sage 1 was terrible.
Did they do anything to make combat logical? Or improve the tediously generic zombie invasion story?

SMT IV:A
Odin Sphere L.
Kirby Planet Robo
DQ 7/ Star Fox Zero

Pretty sad that 3 of those are remakes/remasters. It will probably change with Pokemon S&M and FFXV coming ou soon (at least, I hope).

DOOM, pretty much the only game I cared about in 2016 besides Street Fighter V, which ended up being a dissapointment...

Xcom 2, Doom, Overwatch, maybe Dark Souls 3.

Been a pretty good stack of games this year since I can actually name 4 and think of a few other good contenders like Deus Ex, but the year was pretty lacking on the RPG front. I see you have Banner Saga 2 on your list but I haven't gotten around to playing that yet since I wasn't that wild about the first one.

Still, mostly content. Plus I played some other good shit this year for the first time, like Pathologic and Soma.

In no particular order:

DOOM
Overwatch
Quantum Break
Forza Horizon 3

Doom and Overwatch are the only new games that i had fun this year. Still waiting for Midnight Animal

youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

Persona 5, Xcom 2, digimon cyber sluts, dark souls 3, and zero time dilemma.

It's been a fun year

Dark Souls 3
Overwatch
SFV I guess
Pokken I guess

Those and No Man's Sky are the only games I played that came out this year

>P5

>2016

If you spend 15-20 years, it's possible to gain a basic understanding of Japanese.

No particular order
Overwatch
Digimon Cyber sleuth
Doom
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Eyes of Heaven

Overwatch
Dark Souls 3

Can't even come up with 4. The Dragon Quest Builders demo was great fun so that might be in the top 4.

Persona 5
Tales of Berseria
Dark Souls 3
Total War Warhammer

>Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Eyes of Heaven
fuck you, almost as bad as J stars victory

sorry I had fun with a game you dont like

sorry that you have shit taste, you can still have fun with it.
just like how my autistic cousin LOVED sonic 06

Xcom2
Dark Souls 3
SMT Final
Dishonored 2

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
No Man's Sky
Homefront: The Revolution
Battleborn

Don't think I've even played any games from 2016. Christ.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided,
AM2R,
Doom.

That's pretty much it

Banner Saga 2
Overwatch
Mankind Divided
Victoria 2HPM keeps releasing versions. Shut up.

Street Fighter V
7th Dragon III Code: VFD
Overwatch

2016 hasn't been that great for me.

I'd say Guilty Gear Revelator, but that's just an redone Sign essentially so I won't say that. It comes down to Dark Souls 3 and Overwatch I guess. I'll say Dark Souls 3 even though that's kind of a cheat too, but last thing I want to say is Overwatch is game of the year cause then I'd really puke my guts out.

I honestly think Persona 5 is easily GOTY, but I haven't played it and won't till 2017. Thanks Atlus USA.

I'm 7 hours into SMTIV A and liking it so far. Glad they made the overworld map something you can fucking understand.
Really liking Forza Horizon 3
Zero Time Dilemma was good but a bit disappointing

haters gonna hate

>No Man's Sky - got over 300 hours on it and still going strong, best sp game ive played imo
>Overwatch - no explanation needed, though the game lacks good players at times
beyond that is all horseshit only you guys would gladly eat up

Did they fix the combat in Banner Saga 2?

Game would have been perfect if the combat wasn't the way it was.

HITMAN™
Furi
DOOM
Squad

Honorable mentions:
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold
Homeworld Deserts of Kharak

Uncharted 4
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Overwatch
DOOM

Uncharted 4 GOTY

>Hates gonna hate

I feel more sad for you than anything. You're so desperate to make up for every fault of the game that you've tricked yourself into enjoying it. Poor user.

Also, Forza Horizon 3. Game looks amazing visually and is the best playing forza game yet.

>Disappointed with SFV
>still the 2016 game I put the most hours into with Dead by Daylight following right behind it

I even have XrdR, but it's just too weeb and R.Mika tier unga for me to enjoy. I'm just sitting on two incomplete games and my 2015 favorites.

Prine casuak taste.

>falling for the bait

SMT IV: A
AA 6
DaS 3
I want to say Overwatch but the game makes me angry as fuck. It's a good game though.

fair enough if you didnt like the game as much as i did but please dont feel pity for me as i get my 60 dollars worth

I really like SFV, definitely a lot more than SFIV. It had a rocky launch, but I think it's really started to come into its own, Mika snorefests aside.

Overwatch
SMT IV Apocalypse

I am willing to bet Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian will fill the next two spots

MonHun
SMT IV A
Cyber Sluts
By FAR.

I'd agree with Persona 5 but only nip version is out yet.

Maybe on top games 2017.

Total War Warhammer and DOOM.

Cold Steel II
Ys VIII
GE 2
Ace Attorney 6

That user is right though. Even the best games this year have only been just alright.

Dark Souls 3
DOOM
MHX

Haven't exactly played anything else new, but it wasn't disappointing. I've been to busy clearing the log since I don't have a disposable income.

>1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
>2. SMT4: Apocalypse
>3. Fire Emblem Fates
>4. Dead Rising PC Port
I haven't played many games from this year.

>Persona
>good
pick one

2016 has some hidden gems, but nothing worth awarding.

you're on Cred Forums, most people here are extremely stupid and think that if something is GOOD BY COMPARISON, it's good.

1.Digimon story cyber sleuth
2.God eater resurrection(orginal cast+nostalgia and came before Ge2rb on vita)
3.God eater 2 rage burst
4.The miss adventures of tron bonne