Is there any way I can play this on my TV in the comfort of the couch an with a controller?

Is there any way I can play this on my TV in the comfort of the couch an with a controller?

I want to no life this game but I can't fucking stand sitting over on a computer hunched over like a fucking hermit

bump you Cred Forumsirgins

Jesus Christ what year is it? You can play that the same way you play literally every other PC game with a TV and controller. What are you an 80 year old woman?

And by that I mean with an HDMI cable, have fun :)

I don't know anything about this shit. I stopped gaming like 8 years ago

This user is right. All you need is a HDMI cable.

How do I connect controller to laptop?

also I don't fucking think my laptop has a HDMI cable FUCCCCK

Playing Baldur's Gate with a controller, lol no. You don't do that.

Why not?

Well that game may or may not work with a controller but you can use an HDMI cable to connect your PC to a TV then put it on the corresponding channel and voila, if the controller doesn't work with the game, which it might I dunno, you can just use a wireless mouse since thats all you really need for that game, maybe keyboard because why not. It's also great on a Windows tablet if you have one

What's your favorite. Icewind Dale or Baldurs Gate?

Gr8 b8 m8.

>infinity game with controller

Enjoy three hours of moving the analog stick around slowly to ploddingly plan things and go through the menus at shit rates

>I can't fucking stand sitting over on a computer hunched over like a fucking hermit
if you prefer sitting infront of a tv with a controller like a manchild maybe you should go back to your baby console games

because you need to click on things with a mouse?

Why are you hunched over like a fucking spastic? Move your monitor closer or something, goddamn.

Buy a more comfortable chair and a better computer.

I'm not a console elitist or a pc elitist it doesn't fucking matter but I spent half my life 18 hours a day on the computer and it fucked my back and I had to repair it over 4 years.

sit on the couch with a mousepad then
you could try it with the steam controller I guess by playing a mouse-based game without a mouse is clumsy as fuck

thanks user for trying to be helpful.

I really loved these complex and deep RPGs that took hundreds of hours to beat and writing down and tracking things.

It's a CRPG, almost everything is controlled with a cursor. Your best bet is the Steam controller.