Which generation grew up in the better generation(s) of video games?

Which generation grew up in the better generation(s) of video games?

Sorry faggots, baby boomers and gen x decided we're the same generation.

But most of the definitions I saw say Millennials end in 95 or 96, like in Gallup or the New york times

Shit thread check this 7

Fuck your generational nonsense. I was born in 1994, debate me.

>tfw kids born in 2004 think they're millenials

The ones before the millennials.

>Gallup or the New york times

Cred Forums might be wrong about a lot of things, but those two sources are indeed complete trash

i think you mean this 5

Pretty sure you meant this 7

It is time

>Gen Z embodies all those "adult" traits even though they're all still fucking kids
kek OK. Sure. 100% written by a Z-baby.
There is no one more self-centered, entitled, and dependent than today's youth.
People born 80-90 actually get shit done.

>the gen z man has that hipster butch lesbian haircut

Next three have to fight me.
Let's see how fucked you guys are.

>milennials are bad remember the good ol days
fuck off

Rolling for supremacy.

One v one me fgt

>remember the good ol days
>image proceeds to fawn over the younger gen

Are ya dumb kid?

>Communist vs a ghost
Fuck to real.

>tfw born in the late 70s
>got the joy of getting ataris, nintendos, turbografx, super nintendo, sega, n64, playstations, dreamcasts, xboxes, all at launch
>tfw pushing 40 and browse Cred Forums at work when bored.

D-do they cancel each other out?

I rightfully accept your challenge

>thinking a bunch of 12 year olds actually have any defining features.

Hell, why not

Rolling

>Pyrus wizard
C'mon, bring it on!

ghost vs. fire, communist and...?

Cunt

right then.

rollio

rolling for wizard powers

I was born in 89 but I think the great thing about being into video games in the 70's and 80's is that you got to see everything change so fast. The leap in performance between hardware cycles was pretty overwhelming, especially to a child.

Now I feel like we mostly focus on frame rate and other things like depth of field and number of characters on screen but that doesn't have the same "wow" factor as moving from 16 bits to 32.

What is your favourite game daddio?
A selection is good too.

Seeing this image is the first time I realised I'm a few years too old to be considered a millennial. Feels bad man. We had the best games though, those Gen Z faggots can go die in a fire, bunch of retards.

I remeber seeing RE2 for the first time on PS1 when I owned genesis. Shit blew my mind, I couldn't believe it's not a cinematic or some shit.

Whoever is being now lives in the greatest era of video games. All games can still be played, and still exist. It's basically perfect.

Millennials got to experience the launch of the Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox, and PS2 of gaming.

Best generation of gaming, period. So many great games, so many memories.

PS2 > Gamecube > Dreamcast > Xbox

Gaming back then could only go but up at that point in time.
To be honest, those were the golden age of gaming where people were actually trying to be unique.
Now at this point creativity and graphics have practically stagnated and there isn't anything new coming.
It's generally all the same stuff just recycled over and over.
This has went on for a couple years now.
Theres no ambition in the industry anymore.

>Dependent
>self-reliant

Who the fuck made this list?

Check this 4. Thread sucks.

i like fun

cunt

rolling for power

rollingu

rolling...

>born 1997 - 2003
>self-reliant

really makes you think...

The only real generational cancer are baby boomers.
> I bought a house downtown with my minimum wage job 50 years ago why haven't you done the same you lazy piece of shit
Fuck you grandpa.
All minimum wage jobs make you want to off yourself. I'd rather leech off my parents until they kick me out and kill myself than wipe piss and shit from Wallmart floors.

I'll bite

>innovative

What does that even mean, literally every inventions are innovative, that isn't even a perk that's just how it works.

>independent

that's because you're either a virgin or a cuck.

>self centered

Literally a buzzword, and how is it a bad thing? it means you care about yourself and your family.

this chart is switched.

fuck it, I'll roll

Sure

How can a 12 year old be self-reliant?

>12 year olds

user a person born in 1997 is 19

people born in 2000 can drive now

Oh shit

rawlin

1997 or gen z or whatever the fuck here

i experienced and played all those too while they were relevant

except dreamcast which I got last year

Close but no cigar

it's hard to say, cause I fondly remember games when I was a kid that I absolutely adored that there's no way I would slog through now. I mean, for me, kid icarus, zelda, ikari warriors in the arcade, going through all the street fighters, from the one you had to punch the button pads in the arcade to super street fighter whatever in supernes, waiting in line for a dreamcast, getting stoked for and then dissapointed by saturn, bonk on turbo grafx, military madness, the list goes on. And then now, playing current gen console and pc games, the leap forward is mind boggling given that I've played it all.

That being said, I watch my nine year old play xbone and that awe and wonder that I had when I was a kid just isn't there. Plugging all those floppies in one after the other to play tie fighter or seeing ff7 for the first time were a big deal and for him, these "amazing" games are just kinda meh.

>19 years old
>born in 1997

Well what does that make me then?

Bunch of communists

You truly are the wisest wizard cat

>teenagers
>self-reliant

does your mom know you're up so late on a school night?

>painting many different people with the same brush based on when they were born
>even worse yet, labeling them

Why do you do this Amerifats?

ROLLING START

Fuck me in the ass

thought this was a white marriage versus asian marriage.

Hobo is on there twice.

Rolling for jizzard

Many people want astrologyfags to go