Bloodborne music

So far Bloodborne's soundtrack sounds boring to me. What are the best soundtracks in Bloodborne in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8
youtube.com/watch?v=PFLFsa1sYiA
youtu.be/8mByDcrNSV0
youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ikWGbtXIBr4
youtube.com/watch?v=SIB4kae-mP4
youtube.com/watch?v=8mByDcrNSV0
youtube.com/watch?v=axhtmPLpOrg
youtube.com/watch?v=CvUmL8uaE48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

bump

So what do you like about this soundtrack? Also, how good would you rate Bloodborne's soundtrack?

>So what do you like about this soundtrack?
the second half
>Also, how good would you rate Bloodborne's soundtrack?
like an 8

All Souls games had boring orchestral soundtracks. I liked the Cleric Beast/Amelia theme, in fact it's the only track I can remember.

I've noticed this as well. They don't seem to have many memorable tracks from the Dark Souls music I've heard. And this is coming from someone who really likes orchestral tracks.

There is at least one track that has stuck with me and that's the Theme of Maiden Astrea. I also feel like some of the tracks are a little too complex with too much going on. That's probably why I like the Maiden Astrea's theme so much considering how simple it is in my opinion.

lmao holy shit your taste is incredibly fucking backward
the title screen music alone is GOAT
and the father gascione music is maybe the best in souls history, even before Gherman

Holy shit man you have totally convinced me with your raging fanboy boner and by insulting my taste in music.

Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos
Living Failures
Laurence the First Vicar
Ludwig, The Holy Blade
Gherman the First Hunter

These boss battles have the best songs in the entire game.

i like laurence's theme the most

Father Gascogne and Lady Maria.

I'd say my favorite in the whole franchise and the one that stuck with me is the Nexus theme because of how simple and melancholic it is. And because I had to listen to it for tens of hours.

>raging fanboy boner

not even that user but you don't have to be a fanboy of the game to realize that soundtrack is for the most part fucking great.

The title theme, Cleric Beast and especially Father Gascoigne are all great and they're all at the start of the fucking game. Sorry user but your taste may very well just be shit.

>Implying that the soundtrack of Bloodborne is objectively great

I keep forgetting that I'm on Cred Forums sometimes.

Is this another hurr lets be contrarian meme? Bloodborne has an amazing soundtrack by atleast orchedtral style standards.

You have some shit fucking taste to think that

>Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos
>Laurence the First Vicar

I'm liking these two so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFLFsa1sYiA

This is the only song and the Moon Presense song are the only ones in the OST that I liked from start to finish.

Gascoigne's theme was only good during the second half.

Everything else was okay.

Not including the DLC at least.

DeS: Maiden Astrea and Maiden in Black. The rest sound flat and lifeless, for the most part.

DaS: Firelink Shrine, Biggie and Smalls theme, Gwynevere Princess of Sunlight (that majesty!), Gravelord Nito, and of course Gwyn Lord of Cinder.

DaS2: Majula, King Vendrick, The Old Dragonslayer, Fume Knight, Sir Alonne, Burnt Ivory King

Bloodborne: the alpha version of Cleric Beast, Gehrman the Last Hunter, Father Gascoigne, Ludwig The Holy Blade, Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos (that fucking orchestral and choral swell), Omen, Hail the Nightmare, and the Hunter's Dream.

DaS3: maybe the Abyss Watchers and Soul of Cinder for the second phase. The rest of the soundtrack is forgettable, like the game itself.

Gherman's theme sucks on its own and only works when tied to an active fight with him. Ebrietas has a mediocre theme, and Hunters Dream is bland.

The Watchers theme is pretty nice.

>forgetting about Maria's theme

youtu.be/8mByDcrNSV0

I really like the beginning of Maria's theme.

Same with Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos.

>DaS3: maybe the Abyss Watchers and Soul of Cinder for the second phase. The rest of the soundtrack is forgettable, like the game itself.

I think they overdid trying to copy the style of BB soundtrack.

Also with BB I have a weird complain: Most themes sound like final bosses theme which makes thing weird because is all flat.

However when tied to that fight, it becomes the best song written in the series, the emotional impact of the song and the lyrics make it by far the best. the song should be designed around the boss fight it's for, that's why it turned out so good

Twin Princes theme, main menu theme, secret betrayal, dancer's theme, deacons are breddy gud.

It may sound like bad taste, but I kinda like it when a few select tracks scream in my ear in latin with an epic boss fight.

And the final boss theme doesn't sound like a final gboss theme to me

This game's soundtrack and atmosphere is so fucking good, why couldn't they just spend a bit more to optimize it to actually run at a steady 30 fps
I swear every time I see one of these threads I go to play through and enjoy bloodborne, get a headache from the game running at a shaky 20 fps, and quit.

Wrong on all accounts

>meh
>shit
>decent but the flame sounds actually being a part of the OST is garbage
>good
>meh

Objective top 5 boss themes:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4

youtube.com/watch?v=ikWGbtXIBr4

youtube.com/watch?v=SIB4kae-mP4

youtube.com/watch?v=8mByDcrNSV0

youtube.com/watch?v=axhtmPLpOrg

Yeah but the song itself is shit, it's not really that good on its own.

I do get headaches from the frames. That's why I'm thinking about getting the PS4Neo in hopes that it'l run at 30+ frames and maybe even 60

it is pretty good on its own, and it's a video game boss fight ost, the quality of the song should always be considered with how well it goes with the fight
ranking the songs in another way is just stupid

Unless From specifically states that they're going to update the game with a patch, don't expect it.

>buy a ps4 so you can play bloodborne

>buy a new ps4 so you can play bloodborne at 30 fps

????

>ranking a song on its own merit is dumb

You're fucking retarded.

This is fucking dope

>"le epic music XDD" garbage
Leave this board, child.

I'm just holding on to fleeting dreams

Not my PS4, my best friend's, but it is my Bloodborne. And I want the Neo for coming titles along with upgrading my PC.

It's not a normal song idiot, it's a video game boss fight ost
A song made with one thing in mind, to make it go well with the boss fight creating an atmosphere
Nigger are you stupid?

>>I think they overdid trying to copy the style of BB soundtrack.
I don't know. It sounds like most of the music is overly bombastic-yet-generic pieces that don't fit the settings like the previous games' soundtracks did. I don't have serious recollection of almost any of them.
I'll give you the Dancer's theme, I did kind of like that one.

>CTRL + F
>Blood Starved Beast
>0 results

What the fuck Cred Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=CvUmL8uaE48

It's still a song from an OST. The songs should all be rated and ranked on their own individual strength and shouldn't need to use "le boss fight meme" crutch to make it seem better than it really is.

Shit theme, shit boss, the mere fact that you even mentioned that piece of shit in this thread means that I'm leaving.

>sage

Their individual strength IS how well they go with the boss fight that they are MADE FOR, they are not made to be individually good songs They are made to be good with their respective boss fights. Saying le and meme doesn't make me wrong you know? I won't explain it to you more in depth and I won't go over it again. Think about just how stupid you are and stop posting at once.

>not being able to appreciate BSB
Fag

The cleric beast and Ludwig, i'd rate BB OST a 7