>30fps

Pic related;
Left side: Xbox One with motion blur at 30fps
Right side: PC without motion blur at 60fps

>tfw xbro

feels good being on the winning team

graphics age
they always will
I'd rather play something smoothly than gawk at visuals I will find ugly in hindsight.

Left looks like it's a photo taken while the car is motion.
Right looks like a photo taken while the car is stationary.

What am I supposed to be comparing?

>30fps and 60fps comparison with single frame screenshot

The contrast has been fucked with between shots, to favor the left side. Kys.

Maybe if you posted a webm or gif, you'd see the 60fps is so much better.
Idiot

If you like motion blur then turn it on.

Forza horizon use frame smoothing and forced visuals Ober performance

more importantly, different genres of games require different things out of the hardware

racing, fighting, and fps games require that 60+fps for the best possible reactions
other games can get away with lower fps and have better graphics as a result
if you can only have one, then you should focus on the priority for that genre
however, having both is preferable

Thats a good 60 fps image. So smooth.

If you can't see it just zoom, 60fps is less blurry as you can see

Motion blur is a nausiating and aweful effect for any game. Why people even concider using it is beyond me.

Obviously i'd rather take a game that's smoother and has no motion blur over one thats choppier and has a nausiating effect over it. Is this even a question?

Doing a comparison between 30 frames per second and 60 frames per second but only showing a single frame is not a comparison between 30 and 60 frames per second. All that's being shown is two different frames with different FX applied.

I prefer my screenshots in 90fps

This is just blur vs. no blur, not good graphics vs. worse graphics.
Blur != good graphics

You have to zoom at 60fps or it doesn't work.

Glasses on:
>looks Meh
>60fps
Glasses off:
>beautiful graphics
>30fps

Pic related;
Left side: Glasses off with motion blur at 30fps
Right side: Glasses on without motion blur at 60fps

>Motion blur
>good

I tend to use it on low in racing games. Makes feel fasterrr

I'd also prefer performance, but using the "it will age" and "I will find it ugly in HINDSIGHT" argument is absolutely bat shit retarded.

On racing games it's acceptable since it blurs the floor while driving which gives you the impression of speed but in first person shooters it just blurs your whole experience

>since it blurs the floor while driving
Yea no, the implementation of motion blur in racing games is literally where it's the worst.

At least it don't give you the time to notice the shitty 2d grass but yeh I don't play with it myself

Yeah no, you have brain damage, motion blur is the best thing for sense of speed in racing games.

I tend to agree with you, but I quite like it for racing games, gives a sense of speed

>if you turn the settings down on PC they don't look as good as when you turn them up
Gee golly OP!

This.
Any action oriented game should really be aiming for 60 fps in this day and age.
Games where reaction time isn't important can do whatever.

So is the forza that's on PC the full version of the game? I remember reading you'd need windows 10 and it wouldn't have all the content or something.

Horizon is the full game but yeah you need win 10

thanks. any chance of pirating it? i can't see it.

I don't think so since it works on the Win10 uwp, use denuvo and even extract it's files while playing (they're so insecure)

you fucking FAGGOTS

This is the oldest fucking trick in the book while marketing racing games that sell themselves on.
You fucking faggots that respond to this bait saying "hurr durr it's just motion blur" or "well its in 60fps hurr".

Alright, ready for this fucking ginormous revelation?

It's called adjusting the shutter speed, you fucking morons

Cred Forums really is the dumbest board on Cred Forums. Fuck me

Like everything in life, it's about balancing the two.

I play 4K/60Hz. Sometimes I don't mind if the framerate dips a bit for better visuals, sometimes I dial back settings to maintain that 60 FPS. It depends on what I am playing and how well it runs on my system.

what gpu? I'm thinking about getting a 1080ti when they come out

I run overclocked SLI 980's, which is about on par with an overclocked 1080 or a stock Titan X pascal.

It's a pretty solid experience, although Mankind Divided rapes my system hard.

yeah got sli 970, is good for 1440 but I want to take it a bit further

To be honest, a lot of titles would still run pretty well in 4K. The biggest limiter would be the vRAM, since that would restrict your texture quality to medium, maybe high in most things.