Why are Nintendo girls so tall?

Why are Nintendo girls so tall?

>Samus being 6'3"

Didn't you hear? That's not waifu enough. She's short and wimpy now, and she finally is wearing high heels all the time. It's a huge embarrassment that she went so long without them. What kind of female character doesn't wear heels? So disgraceful. Biggest mistake of Ninty's history.

Don't forget that the power suit isn't a solid piece of equipment anymore! Actual armor is for men; women should only be magical girls, so that's what the power suit is now. It magically appears based on her mental state.

I don't have an image of salt large enough to accompany this post.

>dedede being 1' 3"

Dobson, let go. 6'3" is only for when she's fully armored up, and always has been.

gonna need the dick edit, buddy.

also Nint girls are tall because tall girls are attractive as hell yet unattainable.

There's no fucking way Palutena and Charizard are that fucking small.

charizard is a manlet

>Why are Nintendo girls so tall?
Because my penis is so long.

Holy shit Sonic is tiny.

Bowser is best wife

>Rosalina - 6'7"

>Dobson

Dobson doesn't care about that, he only cares about her having blue hair or something.

Well he is a hedgehog, user...

Kirby and dedede are teeny tiny.

Dobson liked Other M though.

Dobson is obsessed with bullshit Nintendo of America said a long time ago. Not letting go of that makes you a Dobson.

Liking anything to do with Other M makes you Dobson. Please go be bad at art and jerk off to inflation somewhere else, baldy.

>Nintendo of America

It's in the japanese manuals, user. Please stop defending Other M.

Nobody's talking about Other M but you.

>Pauletena that short

>Dedede is shorter than Pikachu

The only thing in the Japanese manuals is that she's 6'3" while wearing the Power Suit.

>while wearing the Power Suit.

It doesn't specify. Go away Dobson.

Then why are you talking about Other M right now? Checkmate faggot

>it doesn't specify
>entire page is about showing Samus's specs while wearing the suit
>HURR SHE MUST BE BIGGER THAN SHAQ MY MUSCLE FEMDOM FANTASIES

Yes yes, I AM SILLY, well put. Now, do you have any proof or are you just going to shitpost?

This thread is very thinly veiled.

Tall girls are disgusting, but it doesn't change the fact that Samus is 190cm.

While in the suit.

I agree. Samus is 190 in and out of the suit.

I accept your concession and I'm glad you've admitted you were wrong.

>Pic doesn't show fucking seven foot something Ganon

Nice headcanon, Dobson. Does she have purple hair too?

You've already admitted you were wrong about the height user, it's too late to go back now.

So you're saying the Japanese manuals are wrong, but the Nintendo of America strategy guide is right.

Don't you have inflation to draw, Dobson?

What are you talking about? You already said the japanese manuals were right, we agreed on that. Samus is 190cm, like it says in the japanese manuals. Come on user, do you have amnesia? Too many wanks to undertale making you lightheaded?

>kirby and dedede that small

I hope they HAL comes out with some official height chart, i'm tired of the "Kirby is only 8 inches meme".

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Enjoy getting the last word since I know you can't resist it.

Sweet dreams user.

Other M clearly established Samus' height as a tiny waiflike little woman. Sorry giantessfags.

The Japanese manuals say Samus Aran is 190cm in the suit. Only one strategy guide in one country ever implies she's 190cm out of it.

Because they're all older sister/mother figure types.

>She's short and wimpy now, and she finally is wearing high heels all the time

It's funny that Zero suit Samus went from having mild heels akin to regular boots to stripper wedges, when that was a specific designpoint (do not make the heel too tall)

Thanks other M

I still don't get this.