Literally only 15% of video games come out in 2015 - 2016 is good

>Literally only 15% of video games come out in 2015 - 2016 is good.

Is this the sign of the next video game crash, Cred Forums ??

I hope so

it doesn't matter to the industry if a game is "good" whatever that means

it matters how well they sold and video games as a whole are becoming more popular

we have achieved an anime quality ratio.

90% of everything is terrible

Shit video games have always outnumbered the good ones.

The big developers certainly seem to be striking out a lot these days and don't seem willing to take any risks. So if you want really pretty AAA games that cost $50 million plus to make then its bad times.

On the upside there are a shit load of smaller devs making less expensive games to cater to all sorts of niche markets.

>Literally only 15% of video games come out in 2015 - 2016 Cred Forums considered good.
ftfy

Thx Denuvo
Thx UWP
Thx Always Online

This has always been true, though- it's just that systems for finding new games (like Steam) have gotten better, making the full range of shit easier to see where before the lack of publicity hid the worst of the shit

>2015
>AND
>2016

You need help in enjoying things more buddy

>15%

That's pretty generous considering that not a single game better than 6/10 has been released in the last 5 years.

play better games retard

what better games ??

dumbass.

>2015
Okay yeah true

>2016
Street Fighter V
FE Fates
Overwatch
Doom
Deus Ex
Gungeon
Dark Souls 3
Planet Robobot

Do you even play video games cunt

15% is a fucking huge margin. I'd be surprised if 15% of all video games in any given year were good.

Kill yourself, my man. Can't even make up statistics for proper shitposting.

so you haven't played dragon's dogma then? duly noted.

The ones you're not playing

you probably don't even like games

>Street Fighter V
Shit

>FE Fates
Who cares

>Overwatch
Meme/10

>Doom
6.5/10

>Deus Ex
Jew/10

>Gungeon
Meh

>Dark Souls 3
Good

>Planet Robobot
You must be at least 18 to post here

>15%
I'm sure if you looked thru the entire PS2 library you'd find the same if not worse

>15%
maybe if you don't count shovelware on steam

I have, and it's fucking terrible, one of the few times that Cred Forums has managed to trick me into playing a game that ended up being complete shit.

>Video game crash

Man, i wish.

all I want from the vidya crash of 2016 is for EA to go under so that other developers can prosper
theres too much shovelware/trash on the market that focuses on siphoning money from you rather than making a good game
and if it gets rid of shit like gambling for stuff you want like lootboxes in overwatch/payday, pay2win, pay2lookpretty, dlcwhore companies and freemium games than I'm all for it

DS3 was ok a couple changes in equipment load and adding poise would have made it 9/10 for me
but the rest of those games are shite

Okay either

a. shit taste
b. don't play video games
c. both

fuck off dude, one of those stung me on my forehead and I was unconscious for 3 hours

There has been as much of a crash for all non-phone games in Japan in the past few years as there has been a crash in the US console market in 1983.

If there's anything which can be argued as causing companies and studios to fail, it is because everyone is trying to find the next phone game smash hit.

re OP: The rate of games being "good" is literally irrelevant.

The only people who would come out of a crash are those with a lot of money.

EA is literally untouchable unless the entire world suddenly decides they don't like
>Star Wars
>Soccer/Futbol
>American Football
>Other sports shit

If you like small developers you wouldn't support a crash, simple as that.
They're the only ones who will suffer.

Videogames won't crash, enjoy the rollercoaster ride as it gets worse

>The big developers certainly seem to be striking out a lot these days
Your definition of striking out is very lax.

What's the gif from?

SFV
>bad fighting game le 25 inputs for shitty fireball attack and getting juggled simulator
FE Fates
>same as other guy, boring turn by turn "strategic" RPG game
Overwatch
>meme SJW-pandering trash, its okay with friends but then the only reason I have fun with that game is because I play with my friends, anyone else you meet online is a half-wit and couldnt play as a team to save their life
DOOM
>overhyped and strays away from the doom formula, dropped it in 2 hours and refunded it on steam "woah look at how brutal this game is dood"
Deus Ex
>never played one of these games before and from what I've seen probably never will
Gungeon
>game is great but the one thing that kills it
>roguelike
Dark Souls 3
>no poise, r1 spam, summon 3 white knights to baby you through the game, all in all game caters too much to casuals
Planet Robobot
>serious question: how old are you?

>bad fighting game le 25 inputs for shitty fireball attack and getting juggled simulator
That's not even actual problem and issue of SFV, what are you talking about.

Doom 4

I'm enjoying this year just fine.

I'm so sorry if you actually enjoy that bad game but please don't let my opinion get in your way of having fun with a bad game

>le 25 inputs for shitty fireball attack and getting juggled simulator
>I'm bad

>same as other guy, boring turn by turn "strategic" RPG game
>I've never played it

>meme SJW-pandering trash
Opinion discared go back to 8gag
Nothing in Overwatch is SJW

>overhyped and strays away from the doom formula
Reminds me off that one picture of the guy trying to shit on nuDoom without actually playing nuDoom. Nothing really goes far off

>never played one of these games before and from what I've seen probably never will
okay

>roguelike
>I had fun but this word TRIGGERS ME!!1!

>no poise, r1 spam, summon 3 white knights to baby you through the game
Bullshit.

>serious question: how old are you?
Its a fun video game.

>Forza Horizon 3
>Great

>That's not the problem of SFV
>lel fanboy
??????????

>SuperHot
>bad
Pretty good apart from that.

Theres always been more shitty games, its just that the marketing is getting out of hand.

Maybe you're done with gaming?

Based on that post, you probably hate most fighting games.
SFV has other problems that are more important than you being bad at fighting game.

2015 was great, though. Best year in the 2010's since 2010.
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Splatoon
>Bloodborne
>TW3
>Undertale
>MGSV
>Yoshi's Woolly World

2016 really disappointed me, but at least we got Rabi Ribi, Planet Robobot, D44M, Gungeon, and Overwatch. Even if we also got really shitty games like MN9, #FE, Color Splash, Fed Force, and No Man's Sky.

>I'm bad
implying I care enough to invest my time into a shit game
>I've never played it
implying
>meme SJW-pandering trash
nothing in overwatch is SJW, who is this character zarya of which you speak
>whats wrong with nuDOOM ?
openly admitting you are a numale, thats your life not mine guy
>roguelike
I get the appeal to this, arcadefags probably like this because its similar to the feeling of "making that quarter go as far as you can" but ultimately I don't like restarting from scratch over and over again so yea you're right in that sense
>bullshit
not an arguement to any of things I stated
>how old are you?
young enough to get banned
you're arguements are leafyishere-tier

I literally agree with no placement on this list. Pretty much none of the games in Great are better than Rabi Ribi, Momodora, or MonHun.

its a bad game thats not worth investing time into

May I ask why you disagree?

You want an even worse ratio?

There's actually a much larger ratio of good to bad games nowadays because of the barrier of entry for game design now. Back in the NES days, it's like a 1:88 ratio of good to bad. Back in Gen 6, it was closer to 1:150, thanks to the PS2.

>Expensive as fuck & shit port.

It's regular price unless you're a retard who buys season passes before their contents are revealed and a fine port (in my experience) besides the encryption causing a tiny amount of stuttering issues in urban centres.

I run it just fine on high, personally.

only uneducated retards think a crash is a good thing for video games.

Enjoy enjoying 50% of game content then.

Explain.

go to business school, retard

Considering how huge that """50%""" is then yeah, I will. For a long ass time.

I said it again smart ass, Explain.

You are the reason why Microtransaction & DLC exist.

He's just a worried dev, dont listen to him. History has proven that innovation and creativity blossom after any industry crash.

>don't buy the dlc for the game
>somehow I'm responsible for its existence in general

You're not very good at the whole "deductive reasoning" thing, are you?

>retards who dont know what theyre talking about
google it, retards

You only remember the good games from the past. MOST video games have always been bad.

There are good years and bad years. But around 15-20% of games have always been the good ones. Those games are generally called 8/10 and above by objective reviewers. GO FUCKING FIGURE THAT RIGHT?

dsadsadsa

More people demanding dlc, more greedy publishers is making more dlc.

Simple.

>Google

I want you to explain from your retarded bullshit mouth why video game crash is a bad thing.

Or you just pretending to be smart ass, fuckface.

>7.5 games(SF5 is not complete)
Great for you.

>im too lazy to educate myself
fixd