ITT:concepts in games that will never be fulfilled because they were stuck with a shit company

ITT:concepts in games that will never be fulfilled because they were stuck with a shit company

Literally what is unqiue about this game apart from a "Hacker" being black.

Name another open world game that revolves around hacking.

Watchdogs 1.

I just want a hacking where I can pretend to be elliot or super kewl hacking batman dammit

I wouldn't say they completely botched it because I actually really like the game but the time travel within the same areas in this game really cool concept with a lot of potential that could have been done better.

I guess it's the distinction between concepts and implementations but the hacking in that game really doesn't add much to it. It's just interacting with objects like you normally could but from a distance usually in some super obvious almost scripted set up.

What is that gun?

Remember Me

I actually agree.

If those fucking retarded SJW cucks at Ubisoft would stop trying to insert political bullshit into EVERYTHING THEY MAKE, watchdogs could have turned out to be a decent game or series.

Instead we get this bullshit.

Mafia 3 is the same way. Tired of it.

Very little of that game is actually the memory changing part and it doesn't effect the gameplay that takes up 90% of the game. You would have to massively change what the game is about for that to change.

A plastic made taser or some shit

Watch_Dogs 1 was a pretty fucking gritty gangland story with a hacking paintjob
Why did they make the second one so hip and jive?

Im mad at the fact the game plays like shit and I have to play as some lame ass hipster dude instead of someone cool looking like pic related

They thought they could make back what they lost by making it SJW friendly and Im being serious

So how is the game's target audience expected to reconcile using GUNS which are EVIL and only the police should have?

Daily reminder that this is actually going to be in the game and is a real character

Well it's retarded.
I liked Aiden's character, he was a huge asshole who figured he was top shit and he paid for it, yeah he had a few nice moments but he wasn't a nice person.

Now we got some hipster who is going to cause untold mayhem and kill shitloads of people because he was wrongly accused of a certain crime despite the fact that he is a criminal. How fucking stupid is that? 'Oh I know everything else I did was illegal but you got me for the wrong thing so I better fuck everything for everyone"

The moral of the story is to never trust or support Canadians

Is that a...guy? A butch chick? A transgender person? With a vape pen? And a meme shirt? And an electronic arm implant? Wearing jeans and a blazer? WTF.

Transgender

sorry, Mirror's SJW Catalyst made a black hacker first

There was a black hacker in the first one.
No one cared he was black because he was a cool dude so people didn't need to find reasons to like him

Anyone trying to say anything good about Watchdog games is just trying to make themselves feel better about the preorder money they spent. Joke-bad. Dumb consumers throwing dollars at the hype machine letting companies produce this shit at a profit.

there's nothing unique about playing a black character in a video game.