Tfw you will never climb in Overwatch

>tfw you will never climb in Overwatch

Are you retarded?
>Pick Hanzo/Genji/Lucio
>Jump at a wall
wow that was hard

you will if you play the game 17 hours a day like a neet

if this was reddit you'd be given gold and you'd have a chain of comments, all of which are bad play on word jokes

How would that increase my rating though

he means climb MMR autist

>Placed at 2800
>Clawed my way to 3200
>Dropped to 2600 at my lowest
>Currently sat comfortably at 2900

I'm not that bothered anymore desu, Gears 4 is out in 2 weeks.

Mfw I just broke into diamond

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay.

>Playing a game where single skill is irrelevant
kek

>HIGHEST RANK 2997
>CURRENT RANK 2803

>There are people here that actually play Gears of War

>tfw you're finally climbing in Overwatch

Just got done winning 8 games in a row with my buddy. Never thought I would see the day.

include me in the screencap

whats the new system?
I was rank 73 before and havent played since

>Tfw you've been 1 (one) win away from diamond on like 10 different occasions but always manage to lose the match

The ranking system is a great skinner box to keep you involved, but im glad gow4 and battlefield are just around the corner

73 would be Master (3700 approx).

>unironically posting hate symbols
wtf?!

>placed 2200, happy with it i guess, i'll climb i'm sure
>immediately drop, never even touching 2200 again bc teams are so bad and like i have friends

DIE

its so easy to solo carry up to like 3k

like i played my worst dps heroes like hanzo and still did it

I can only imagine how bad low gold is since high playt s absolute garbage. Are you seeing Torbs and Symmetra's on attack? Because that's what I imagine it's like.

>mfw played with a master ranked at 447 in the world who instalocked hanzo on attack
>mfw He also did nothing noteworthy the whole match

My lowest was 2300, currently at 2600.
Frequently got 4 golds as dva, ended up carrying the team many times.
Then in the 2500s zaryas are suddenly a thing and i don't know what to do.

>We're all retards now

I thought your joke was funny.

>highest rank got to 1999
>not bad considering i only play a few hours each day
>keep losing
>drop to 1788
>manage to get to late 1800's
>keep losing
I'm done with comp

I did NAZI that coming XD

>if this was reddit
Who gives a fuck?

how is overwatch competitive if every character is overpowered I dont understand

What's the alternative though? Quickplay is concentrated AIDS and the weekly meme mode is purely for shits and giggles.

No.

If every character was overpowered nobody would be overpowered, you tit.

I know but thats not how a competitive game should be nothing should be overpowered

Achieving balance between so many characters is actually very hard. There's always gonna be certain characters which are just better at doing a certain thing than others, and the competitive meta is formed around that.

Some guy on the enemy team left during a competitive match to watch Gears 4 videos.

just go zarya

I wish Zayra had some kind of numbered indicator to show how full your charge is. As far as I know there's no real way to tell apart from the energy ball thing on her gun and how thick the beam is.

I WANT PERCENTAGES DAMMIT!

"I'm so tired of being paired with retards I can't play this game anymore"
>End of game only person on our team is me with 3 gold's and 2 silvers
Hmm.. yeah my bad you were the true carry

Same. I never know if I should go after her or not.

I settled on figuring it out based on their playstyle.

but I've already climbed and I can stop playing now.

But she does, it's the number under your crosshair

Please tell me this is a new OW meme

>Get consistent gold medals on most characters
>Don't play for about 3 days
>Come back and play again
>ABSOLUTE GARBAGE
>But win a ton more games despite this trend
Why??? I was so used to banging my head against the wall losing a shitton getting at least 3 golds every game and suddenly it's like i'm being carried by an unknown hand. I'm not knocking it and it feels like a relief knowing I no longer throw my dumbass against a whole team myself but it's weird to no longer surpass my teams.

We're talking about facing zarya dumb ass.

You can only tell by her damage

You're not being carried your team is just competent.

You do realize gold medals just means your team was awful? I'd rather have no gold medals and win games then 4 gold medals and lose within minutes.

(You)

You can tell by her sound and beam, autist.

True, but I use it as a way of pushing myself harder. if i'm not taking at least gold in elims as a DPS i'm being dumb or not throwing myself hard enough at it and readjust my gameplan accordingly.

I actually did not know this. Thanks.

Same. Was 2900 when I ranked with a 374 who instalocked hanzo on attack and another 3600 master. We couldn't even take the first point and got trashed by a team of diamonds, who then proceeded to trash talk the shit out of the 374

>If this was reddit

take this protip from me though: stop as soon as you lose one.
The game is somehow rigged to put you into a winning streak, followed by a losing streak.
When you lose, that's the start of it. If you keep playing thinking "Oh the next one I'll win", you'll be back down to where you started.