This fucking cunt...

This fucking cunt, is the reason why it's impossible to enjoy AC Syndicate (aside from the shitty Unity control scheme of FREE RUN UP/DOWN), less than an hour in game and she already is one of the worst main characters i've seen to date
>Hey sister what was that explosion
>The fragment of Eden exploded
>Well sister you fucked up
>BUT YOU DERAILED A TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg3F0SaPfp0
youtube.com/watch?v=u8oMvrZr8dw
youtube.com/watch?v=FDxJYNBF2N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be fair, trains dindu nuffin you shouldn't have derailed the train. Trains are pretty cool man and they help the economy and the community why do sassins got to destroy shit

Should have been an option to at least put this cunt in a wheelchair.

Go away Selphie.

I liked her but she was useless most of the time and didn't had anything good in the story, like most of the sidekicks compared to Saints Row 2

>JEEZ I HATE THIS CHARACTER
>HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF HER NOT BEING A FUCKING IDIOT
OP are you shitposting or did you actually think you were being coherent, because you can hate Evie, but if her getting mad at Jacob fucking up did it to you, you have issues.

I hate both of these characters.

Syndicate is shit, OP. Literally the worst AC game.

I honestly don't care about Evie because the gameplay of the game is horrible, even for AC standards. Parkour simplified into grapplehooks, combat is awful, City and graphics feel like a downgrade and the main villains turned out worse than the already one-sided enemies of Ezio's first two games.

Jacob didn't derailed the Train, thats the fun fact that you are obviously evading, the gang changed the lines and the train couldn't be stopped in time, but when Jacob told the master assassin she broke the fragment she just passed the ball on the train which wasn't part of Jacob mission, like he failed for surviving an enemy trap.

It isn't that much simplified since they kept the Run Up or Down which is a fucking cut flowing cancer if you really need to run.

It's because she was only added in as an after thought because people were complaining at the lack of women in AssCreed games. Her brother was meant to be the sole protagonist.

It would have been better with him alone because at least it's just a character with flaws instead of Mary Sue worker.
>He does all the heavy lifting while the sister is busy dating the indian guy.
>Ubisoft still manages to make him the one who needs to be constantly rescued by her strong independant sister

>Evie is the only reason it's impossible to enjoy Syndicate
I'm almost finished with this fucking turd, and there's plenty more to hate. It's buggy and broken, the up/down system combined with the zip line make traversing a building with more accuracy than ground floor or roof with no in betweens impossible. The combat is padded out by the tertiary levelling system. There's only THREE FUCKING MISSIONS that comprise the open world, of which Templar hunts and bounty hunts are the same and vary only in which button you press when you approach the target. The story is practically non-existent and is barely anything more than a series of middling vignettes. It's aesthetically ugly, with most buildings being copy-pasted factories. The upgrade system is almost completely irrelevant if it weren't for it being tied in with the aforementioned levelling. There's literally no incentive to use stealth, even compared to 4 or Unity, since you carry an assload of ammo, gun damage isn't affected by level and there's few stealth-based objectives.

It make's me angry just thinking that I once though this fucking wreck could have been good. It's just shit.

is it me or is every AC main character besides altair and connor a witty, one-line spewing douche?

Shay Cormac isn't after he destroys the city.

>I make my own luck

He doesn't say it to sound witty or to have a one liner he just affirms that he forges his own path which is the theme of the game itself, add to the list the black slave who got his own spin-off

>you will never have another AC game with Altair again

The characters were good but the gameplay turned out to be boring pretty quickly

ADEWALE IS MY SHIT

You can't jump off a building unless there's something nearby to land to. The restrictions just makes open world less...open.

Syndicate's probably the only game in the series I have a huge hateboner for, and I love the series.

I've grown strangely attached to Altair's "translation" voice in AC1 that in Bloodlines and Revelations voice just doesn't work for me.

Reaver ruined Fable II for me. It's like they thought I would enjoy having an unrepentant and unpenalized bag of dicks as an "ally".

I can't belive it's the same fucking Reaver from 3, it looks so fucking different
>Fable 3 Reaver, smug industrialist.
>Fable 2 Reaver, looks like MC brother in Fable 3.

if its on sale i'll get it. i never beat unity though. it is the only asscreed game i never beat.

HEY REMEMBER THAT STUPID CUNT IN THE NEXT GENERATION THAT NOBODY LIKED?

NO, NOT THE KID, THE WOMAN.

YEAH, LET'S HAVE HER BLAND DRONING NAUSEATING VOICE IN THIS FUCKING GAME.

GIVE THIS UNTALENTED HACK WHAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ONE OF THE MOST EMOTIONAL SCENES.

ALSO LET'S GIVE HER HUGE TITS SO THAT GAMERS LIKE HER EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES ZERO FUCKING SENSE FOR HER CHARACTER.

OUR MAIN VILLAIN AND HER BOSS IS MOSTLY ROBOT, HIS ONLY EMOTION IS ANGER, HE DOES NOTHING BUT BE A DICK, AND YET HE IS STILL MORE LIKABLE THAN THIS FUCKING CUNT.

Too bored or couldn't be handled because of your system?

it couldn't keep my interest for long for some reason, all the other games at least did

I liked both of them and was amused by their back and forth banter.

She became literal shit tier though when she started spending more time dating pajeet and shitting in the street than anything else.

Edward still best protagonist.

The problem for me was that i would have liked the banter if people didn't saw Evie as the perfect example of an Assassin and forgive every mistake she made if she actually did one.

It didn't felt like Saints Row 2 relation between Shaundi and Pierce

Man, I miss Edward so much. I've been watching Constantine and Black Sails but I really wish we had one more for his final days.

>liked Evie at any point
>Edward still best protagonist
Shit taste detected.

Adewale is a shit who got killed by someone who works in fast food

I found the shitty combat more detracting, having to press a button 5 times to kill every enemy got very old very fast.

He was 66 at the time.

OFFICAL AC PROTAGONIST POWER RANKING

>ALTAIR
>SHAY
>EDWARD
>
>
>
>POWER GAP
>
>
>
>EZIO THE OG FEDORA TIPPER
>CONNOR
>ARNO
>EVIE AND whats his name

>OFFICIAL DUMBASS OPINION
ftfy

Every time I do that I die.

He was hunted down by a master Templar and a former Assassin.

With his age, he's pretty much outnumbered.

What the fuck are all of these nignogs talking about in this thread.

Not only is Evie the third best protagonist in the series (after Ezio and Edward, inb4 sandnigger lovers) but Syndicate is the third best game in the series.

How the fuck can you play Syndicate and think it's worse than Assassin's Creed III and Unity, fucking HOW. Those games were broken messes. This game is awesome.

Nah AC3 was better.

Altair and Ezio were the only good protagonists. AC3 and everything following it is trash.

jacob is a moron, evie is the least shit of the two characters

Syndicate is gay

not only does it take the only good from Unity and make it worse (limits the Customization) it replaces the generic almost self insert protagonist with two annoying cunts

Fucking kill yourself.

Nearly all of III's issues were patched. Unity is decent, thanks to patches and the removal of microtransaction and mobile minigame chests. Syndicate, meanwhile, is unfixable.

>worst combat in the series
>most limited weapon types in the series
>no quick menu for those weapons
>Templar leader is literally a mustache-twirler
>SJW shit - Evie and Lydia, POO romance, and that crossdressing dyke character Ubisoft wrote into history

ACIII is literally shit with the worst maneuverability I have ever seen in an open world game and the absolute worst guard AI out of any game (even worse than GTAV cops).

ACIII is utter shit with a terrible protagonist, terrible gameplay, and a shit ending.

Homestead was cool though.

To this day, I'm still recovering from the cancer that romance subplot between Evie and the cowfucker gave me.

>He would survive agains't Shay "minority decimator" Cormac

Hello Ubisoft PR department

I actually miss ACIII beggining when i played Syndicate

>Ubishill is not going to give us another marvelous game with Master Kenway

Nah I liked the protag. The ending for the real world was the only shit thing about the story. The maneuverability felt very controlled and I liked how it felt. Plus the combat was very good and better than Unity/Syndicate, that is when it went to shit. You can do everything fast plus the cool ass 2/3 specials that were always different.

>any protagonist who doesn't throw quips at me at least once every half-hour is shit

>terrible gameplay
Elaborate.

>shit ending
They were setting up for a sequel.

>tfw when the Haytham section of III ended and you lost access to that stylish as fuck fencing style he had in combat

The fact that I enjoyed ACIII more than Syndicate kinda tells alot about Ubi's priorities.

Good. IV had absolutely awful mission variety. It should've been a shorter-length spinoff.

I just want more of this

>Any of Unity being good
Fucking kill yourself.
>self insert protagonists
Yeah because two jokey protagonists is def self inserting.
>THE GAME WAS SHIT BUT THEN IT WAS PATCHED MAKING IT GOOD

KILL YOURSELF

I bet you think Battlefield 4 is a good game too you fag.
>worst combat in the series
Literally a non-broken version of Unity's. ACIII def has the worst combat.
>Most limited weapon types in the series
Okay?
>no quick menu for those weapons
non-issue
>Templar leader is literally a mustache-twirler
who cares

>SJW-
stopped reading there.

The use of that term completely disregards what you have said in the past, what you currently just said, and anything you are going to say. I HIGHLY recommend you buy a rope, a "Suicide for Dummies" book, and potentially a toaster with a high wattage because I think you might in fact be too retarded to kill yourself by hanging.

They were too easy, imo. Doing them with the Huntsman outfit on was the only fun I had in Syndicate.

It's a shame the two of them reused each other's kill animations. Haytham's fencing had style and Connor had brute. If the story followed both of them, alternating between missions, it would've been way more interesting.

>Ubishill incapable of properly reading post

pottery

>let me just ignore the significance of your point
Opinion discarded. You're a real cocksucker.

That message is baffling because being a fucking queer doesn't have to do with how you must portray history, while the other factors are actually necesary to the game narrative.

>Master Kenway
>Starts to talk about his father game
Why?

>Connor had brute.

This is why ACIII's story is shit. Because he's a brute and has absolutely brutalizing kills when he's just chopping guards up, but every time Achilles tells him to kill someone whose actually evil he bitches and whines about having to kill someone.

>being this deluded
what a shitter

Three had such a good base for success with the characters and engine and setting but it just fell flat

I wish they kept III's combat in Black Flag and Rogue instead of muh dual swords

I thought Edward was called that at some point. My mistake.

Dual sword animations were really bland.

Yeah, weapon options really got the shaft after III/Liberation.

Fun fact: You can't pick up enemy weapons in Syndicate, further limiting combat options.

He's an 8 year old child in a killer's body, as one dead target told him. It was an interesting con in his personality but at the same time it felt tiring to see him be wrong about something again and again. His naivete was his strength as a unique character and a weakness as a character to market to the public.

honestly syndicate is the worst AC

its tone is just so cringeworthy, everyone speaks like snarky teenagers like theyre in a joss whedon show. say what you will about unity but at least they got the tone right

You can't pick up weapons in the Unity engine. Hell they even put back the "carry corpse" option still does jack shite because the corpse already disappears the moment you leave the area for a short while.

I really liked how unique he was. There are too many generically likeable characters in vidya.

It's only a shame he wasn't handled well. I know the casual gamers probably didn't even know about the Homestead missions, the pinnacle of Connor's personality development, or the shipment minigame that unlocks free ammo and ropedarts if you approach any horse. So much potential, lost to a buggy memory.

This is true. It may be a con at times, making him more annoying than anything else, but it helped to differentiate him as a character

connor had legit autism

>used to get 15+ replies in AC threads every time I would explain why Unity was the best in the series saying I was a fucking moron and I should kill myself

>Literally 5 months later and people are using the same arguments I used as to why Unity is the best

Feels good man. I dont want to sound like an attentionfag but I'd say I was one of maybe 5 people half a year ago on this board who thought this way. Syndicate and ACIV fags are the equivalent of BF Bad Company apologists.

>Lost to a buggy memory
Not that user, but I'm curious. What do you mean?

The worst thing for me was just the fact that they blatantly tried so hard to make her the good guy and Jacob the bad guy. Jacob was the only one getting shit done, but because events outside of his control occurred he was painted in a bad light.
>stops doctor who is fucking over people
>some guy sells poisonous "medicine" as a result

>stops control over the banks
>some guy starts counterfeiting money and nearly crashes the British economy

Then his sister plays the role of hero and fixes all the problems.
Yet she does jack shit in the game on her own initiative. Just letting the templars continue to control everything.
She was just the worst and should have just not been in the game.

>Syndicate and ACIV fags
How dare you speak ill of muh pirate simulator!

Thank Christ there are other people who recognize how shit Black Flag is.

I've been playing Unity last few weeks, it seems pretty good. It must have been really shitty at launch for people to hate it so much.

no one here is saying unity is the best

Figuratively and literally. AC3 would just be remembered as that AC indian game that had a ton of bugs, while meaning literally as an actual mission end where he had more lines and missions for his own but due to deadlines, cut out.

Here's one of the cut speeches, based on the ending of Forsaken.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU

During the right beggining she asks to him
"what happens if they kill our main source of information" and he answers that there is no problem because they are searching for a well known guy and it could be easy to find him, which he is right, the main villain is well known and owns a lot of shit just go and ask in the streets, but no she retorts that "thats why you will never be master assassin"

Ass Creed was ruined long, long before that game even came out, user.

I remember in one gameplay demo, a sniper killed a would be informant instead of Jacob for some reason, and Jacob was literally in front of the informant.

She wasn't going to be in it originally, and neither was Jacob.

That Assassin they meet at the very beginning of the game (not Pajeet) was going to be the protagonist.

>played III years after release
>it's one of my favorite games
Pretty bummed about the cut content and lack of a sequel.

It was ACIII in the carribbean. The same people who bitched about ACIII praised ACIV as a return to form. It is still puzzling to this day.

>they both become Master Assassins
>Evie can turn invisible when sneaking and immobile
What the fuck.

Oh god I just played that mission earlier today. Never laughed that hard at a game before. Syndicate was such a step backwards

IV was much worse. Tailing and eavesdropping missions galore with an mc who isn't an Assassin and is generally unlikeable.

Shame the atmosphere of this just seemed more than what we got

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg3F0SaPfp0

I would preffer just Jacob because i grew up to be tired of Assassin archetype so any protagonist that deviates a bit from the main formula (Pirate, gang leader, templar, slave) is much better, my opinion on the series is there are a lot of their games that would be better on their own entities than having templar assassin story forced down our throats.

I meant combat/freerunning/gameplay wise but youre right.
The tailing missions were the worst the series has ever had. Who wouldve thought traipsing through tropical jungles would be so terribly tedious.

He works in a fish market, nigga.

Check your facts.

City was an upgrade, but then you realize making actual to scale buildings and a massive city makes the game boring as fuck.

Unity has the best city in the franchise

Indeed. I'm so glad they didn't stick with those robes.

This series has been shit since Brotherhood. It agonizes me that I paid money for AC III.

An extra costume would've been neat, like Arno's beta costume.

I can argue that Revelations's Constantinople was a bit more fun to run around in since the shops were divided and the people were so colorfully dressed that the blending mechanic looks seamlessly well done.

Yeah, definitely. On the subject of costumes, why don't they ever go with AC II or Rev robes for Ezio's Legacy Outfit?

I seriously doubt there are people who just loves playing in those every game.

The problem wasn't that he was unlikable, it's that he never suffered any real consequences for being wrong about EVERYTHING.

That story should've ended with Haytham killing him. The irony was that Haytham was literally right about every single thing he said, and Conner was literally wrong about every single thing, and the game just kept walking like it was nothing.

>listening to Shay's interview again

INTERNAL SADNESS

Black Flag was fucking garbage.

Sailing, harpooning and shark hiding were the best parts.

Edward himself did not give a SINGLE fuck about the Assassins, their creed or their motives until every single one of his 'friends'/'comrades' were dead, sold out or betrayed him.

Even then it was only after spending 80% of the game being guilt-tripped and brainwashed by the Assassins.

The best thing Edward ever did was father Haytham.

Revelations had a fantastic setting.

Ubisoft acknowledges which ones are fan favorites, based on how they call Black Flag that, and that they tried to do away with any Connor sequels by quietly ending his life in an Abstergo book.

They knew Brotherhood was well recieved so they decided to make the Brotherhood costume as Ezio's "Prime" or iconic costume. When they noticed that he didn't have an iconic weapon to come with, they used his eagle sword in Revelations.

Why does he look like adam sandler in revelations?

Haytham literally wanted to die at the time to the point where he dedicated his journal to be passed on to his son.

The contract for the IRL model likeness expired.

Everytime I see Revelations Desmond/Altair/Ezio, I wonder how they thought using that face/likeness was a good idea. I mean, at least Altair and Ezio have aged so it's somewhat believable, but Desmond just suddenly becomes THAT.

Triggering the 100% syncfags - GO

Altair's was a bit meh. He just looked so sickly and thin, and that was during/before Maria's death.

I know those EXACT fucking feels.

>Fresh out of acting school.
>Zero experience in the industry.
>Working in a fish market while he tries to get VA work.
>Lands the Rogue gig.
>Hyped as FUCK since he's a fan of series, know it's lore, the script for the game and his character are great.
>Wanted Rogue to do well so fucking bad.
>You can literally hear his heart breaking when he talks about how Rogue completely bombed due to Unity coming out a few weeks after Rogue and how Ubisofts did ZERO promoting/advertising for the game.

Fuck, I can't even remember how I heard about it. I think I just read that you got to play as a Templar and thought that was pretty cash since Haytham was based/classy as fuck.

I truly feltbadman for him.

He sounded like a super nice, humble guy with good range too; I hope he goes on to do a lot more games and stuff.

Oh and the First Mate of his ship was total fucking brah material; he was funny as hell and based as fuck. Their banter was hilarious and their serious moments actually invoked feels.

>chase mission
>something like "do not bump into any pedestrians"
and, iirc,
>"do not climb"

>do not bump into any pedestrians
>one spawns right in front of you right as you gain control

My least favorites were the ones from Syndicate where the optional objective didn't pop up correctly or was delayed and then you would fail it without knowing.

A lot of people have AC Brotherhood or II as their favorite, while Rogue is still my fav to this date

That one was easy because of a bug where if you fail the mission, you'll get a second head start to tackle the guy after loading the mission.

Might just be mine though.

Every time I post this picture, nobody comments on the comment; it's always about how stupid Desmond looked in AC:R.

I gotta stop using it.

At least they turned his character from a complete and total fuckface into someone who actually learned from his mistakes and wanted to rebuild the Brotherhood.

The 'civil war' at the end of the game was cash as fuck. He says not to kill their brothers unless they had already violated the Creed, then it was too late to 'save' them and they had to be purged from the order.

But he looks terrible in revelations

i liked her

Oh, fuck this mission, seriously
Like, it wasn't bad enough that you had to follow a very specific pattern to get both objectives in time, but the worst part was how you couldn't skip the previous scene if you messed up, and it was a long one, holy shit was it bad

How fucking infuriating it was to see that faggot killing one of the bodyguards as you are about to get him and void the mission

And all for an Altaïr costume that, in all honesty, looks pretty bad. The cloth in and of itself looks bad, in my opinion, it just looks off. The tails of the robe also don't have physics of any sort, they are just kind of glued to his legs, and the leather parts are all shiny and strange as if they were made out of snakeskin or something

I don't know if the mission where you have to infiltrate two ships and destroy them without being detected and killing a specific guard in a specific manner was worse, though, but I remember it being pretty annoying too

Still, I don't regret getting 100% completion, I enjoyed having an excuse play the game and have a sense of direction while doing it. It was fun, all in all

My exact feelings, only this time it was for the fucking AIR ASSASSINATE A GRENADIER.

For the Hickey assassination, I decided to
-run assassinate one guard
-run up to hickey
-tackle hickey
-stand up and try to kill another guard while hickey is down
-hickey's ai goes to you
-kill hickey

Your points are spot-on as far as Black Flag.

Connor wanted revenge. The Lee meme is seriously exaggerated.

I can't play ACS because there's no way i can justify playing as siblings with all that's been established in previous games. If they wanted you to play as a woman they should've just committed to it fully. But incest aside there's no way to explain you controlling siblings.

Ezio already had the revenge one.

>two protagonists can't have the same or similar motives
Okay.

their great great descendants became lovers and fucked

Another reason would be Abstergo's collection of donor bloodlines matched two with the twins.

To those guys who said you could do solo flag run in The Tournament the other day: Thank you so much.

>aside from the shitty Unity control scheme of FREE RUN UP/DOWN
What in the hell are you talking about? It's fantastic, the only downside is going into windows, but they specifically made it so you can hold a button to get inside. while climbing.

Your fist mistake was engaging with an ACIIfag. He is part of the influx of retards who brought about the casualization and yearly release cycle of the series.

Thought I was only one who hated the shit out of that scene, just played it yesterday actually.

I liked Evie, because it allowed me to do pretty cool looking executions with a pretty cute girl who shakes her butt while walking all the time.

Is there any other game that allows me to do this?

Green really isn't his color.

>pretty cool looking executions
Good one, user.

A couple like lolipop chainsaw or Tomb raider

>AIR ASSASSINATE A GRENADIER
That was the one where you have to blow up the two ships, right? That one was one hell of a ride, I think it took me two days to do, really frustrating stuff.

Sometimes, I tried to clear the deck of the ship so I wouldn't get detected but the guy then come up to where I had pulled a guard and stay still right there and not move, no matter how long I waited, making the clearing the ship of guards a lost cause

Then I realized I could bait him and air assassinate him from the bundle of boxes in the back of the ship and everything became much better, still took a good couple of tries though

And pretty smart with the Hickey situation, I wouldn't have thought of tackling him to aggro him

I keep shifting it, I think blue works the best with the white being a close second. Black is okay but I wish there was just something other than that pure charcoal black, and the swamp green I'm wearing looks okay here and there, but it's definitely not something you stay with.

You might think hes joking but every podcast I listened to around the time the game came out was talking about its "BROOTAL ANIMATIONz"

This game series and its fanbase are fucking bizarre.

I meant the combat ones, when you get a lot of enemies on low health there may be a pretty good execution move going on. The stealth kills are fucking boring looking though.

Yeah, AC franchise is very simple, so I play it only when I am ill or really tired so I can play something simple yet potentionally cool looking. Assain's Creed games are those kind of games I never, ever. Finish, they get boring quickly, Ubisoft games in general.

These?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8oMvrZr8dw
0:56 for most retarded until that point

I did not get to play Lolilop Chainsaw. Could be good.

I'd also recommend DMC4:SE with Lady and Trish. And of course Bayonetta.

Don't try to justify your shit taste. Syndicate is garbage.

>Sailing, harpooning and shark hiding were the best parts
Pretty much, the actual being a pirate stuff was nice and enjoyable, even if having to get upgrades if you wanted to take on better ships (which is logical, don't get me wrong) could kill the momentum a little

On the other hand, the assassin side of the game felt bad, unnecessary and boring, the game would have been much better if it was just a pirate game and not an Assassin's Creed one. Also an obligatory complaint, if an already well known one, did the game really need that many tailing missions? Damn

I never really noticed the boxes until my recent playthrough. Three years ago I tried climbing up the mast to make sure the game registers it as AIR ASSASSINATION and not a jump assassination . Didn't know the two were both air so fuck me for being an idiot back then.

Ah man, how nostalgic for rage and chuckles.

It is shit. I didn't even buy it. I just wanted to pretend like I am a girl for a little while.

Not really as hard but it was time consuming, making sure NONE of those fucking ships die on my account before the checkpoint.

Dishonored 2 will also help you out with that.

It's extremely irritating since the way you get the powder stores open is to either ram them(and hope they don't just disintegrate due to you maxed out ram) or shoot a bunch of heaters/normal shot into the specific bit that has it and hope you don't absolutely destroy the health the ship has. Took me at least two hours of retrying, the worst part is the first minute or two since you have to deal with rogue waves and little boats while the big ones mess around with you.

Honestly it was the only thing Revelations had going for it. Brotherhood was superior in every other way, not to say Rome was bad.

>Ezio not on top
It was all going so well

The reason why I fully upgraded the health before the firepower.

>"Doctor."
>*Nod*

It's amazing how Altair managed to go through all those assassinations without a scratch or backup.

DP all day, kids.

He was a Master Assassin at the beginning of the game, iirc.

Juno really creeps me out. Her digital face from the console in the out of Animus parts of Black Flag and when she's just towering over London when you do the WWI parts of Syndicate.
She just has this otherworldly dread to her.

The voice actress did a really good job at sounding pissed off at humans right before you kill Kristen Bell in Revelations too

III has the absolute best executions, imo.

>Ragdolls clip with one another

>Meanwhile in AC1 all the ragdolls moved whenever a new one flopped to one of its limb.

AC1 was truly one for its time.

I love women and I respect them; this is because all people were born from women. The history of the human race was built by women. I am in utter awe of a woman's mysterious ability to create. We have to hold these women in high regard.

I will never understand why you can't have the captain outfit Connor uses while on the Aquila in normal gameplay, it's seriously perfect.
To add insult to injury, there was that one "Captain of the Aquila" outfit you could get I think it was in the Washington Edition that looks nothing like the actual thing
At least Aquilles' Outfit was GOAT, though

She was pretty cute.

Settle down.

I wanted the warehouse outfit. Shit was so casual that he looked incognito for a savage.

I just have gender dysphoria, playing as females helps me to cope.

Respect men too though, without their semen inside of their cunts none of us would exist. They're creators too. So.

>added in as an after thought
and is there so fucking much and, no

you're a moron

>Edward himself did not give a SINGLE fuck about the Assassins
That's why it was the best, you just get to live your life for 90% of the game instead of Assassination mission #45

Yeah but he fought tooth and nail without sleep during the Robert battle.

I don't mind the DLC one, but it is vastly inferior.

Funny, i used to be a huge AC fan, now idek what the fuck OP is talking about. I really liked AC 1, and I was the biggest AC 2 fan, beating it in one sitting release day. Then i got bored of the filler AC 2.X games, got hype for AC3 but it was Horrible and i didn't even finish. Then i enjoyed the fuck out of Black flag again.... And then i just stopped caring.i don't know what games they released after or what happens.
Are they any good?

I have a real love/hate relationship with AC. I enjoy playing them even though I can objectively recognize all their flaws. I just find it relaxing to wander about a historical setting and hunting down collectibles while occasionally stalking and shanking fools and listening to them drone about Sages and Templars and Assassins and shit.
They're basically the vidya equivalent fo comfort food.

Also I didn't mind Evie. Sure she reeks of being a Mary Sue, but Jacob seemed to much like a smug dumbass for me wanting to take his side. Oh well, they made up in the end.

I bet a lot of you wanted a subplot of Jacob being against Evie racemixing

That'd be cool if half of Edward's "life" wasn't spent tailing and eavesdropping.

Relax children, it's a quote from the Doctor in Night Shift Nurses.

go to bed goobergate

Rogue is great.

Nah I wanted Jacob being separated with Evie to be a character of his own.

Instead we got a childish Ezio clone 2.0 for what he was in the game.

I enjoyed Ezio and Claudia's relationship more, and they only shared a few missions together.

I thought it was kinda poignant how Edward didn't give a fuck and lived the pirates life until he realized everybody has abandoned him and his life is hollow and shit after years of doing what he wants. Then he finds a higher calling when he actually cares about the Assassin cause. It all seemed hokey until he was face to face with the Sage who is living proof that he is doing the right thing and the Sage just mocks him.
Also in the end his son goes against everything that saved him. Man, I wish we got to play more as Haytham. Maybe not an entire game, but like a side story.

Damn, to think ACIII is already four years old. Time sure does fly.
It's funny when I think about it, at first I didn't like the game at all, I basically forced myself to finish it. But, with time, I ended up growing fonder to it, I like the Homestead and the hunting in the wilderness aspects of the game, they might have not been that great, but they were nice enough. And the weighty feel of the naval combat in the game is also really nice, I like how it feels. I still find the cities uninteresting, though, with all the buildings being so low. I can't find the fun I had climbing in the Ezio games and 1, but it makes sense in the setting. Guess you can't have everything

It's pretty fun talking about this stuff, I should do it more often

Oh cool they made another pirate one?
They should just make it a spinoff unaffiliated with AC.

>I bet a lot of you wanted a subplot of Jacob being against Evie racemixing
That's problematic.

>already four years older.
It actually feels longer to me desu. Probably cause they released like 20 games since then.

Exactly this. Yeah, they have problems, yeah they're repetitive at times, but there's a bunch of love put into them at least from an art and research perspective, it's fun to see the characters and their journey even if said journey occasionally is completely retarded or nonsensical, the virtual tourism is fantastic, running around in general just gets to be real fun, and it's fun to sometimes just go for that 100% even through the monotony.

Obviously most people wouldn't agree, and I get it, but in the end it's still quite fun and I'm happy with them.

Also, the Kenway trilogy was a great thing even if 3 was kind of a mess, finishing Rogue and then getting to see this in Unity made me giddy.

Yep. It's basically a shorter BF with some improvements and some steps back, and you really don't care about any characters since no one gets developed, even Shay suffers from barely any characterization, but it's quite fun. It's like $20 now new, it runs better than most of the other games due to them optimizing the hell out of it, and the areas are fantastic due to them giving them more care than the random pieces of land BF had with the proper cities.

It has the same (actually slightly improved) naval combat as Black Flag, but it's not a pirate game.

The Lee meme was exaggerated but not by too much. He was way too absorbed with getting Lee, even when he already knew who was really behind the genocide of his tribe and murder of his mother. When you reach the end sequence, there wasn't much of a reason to even go after Lee anymore, there was no reason to fight Haytham in order to get to Lee and The Templars were doing the country way more good than Washington and the Patriots were.

Fuck Connor. His build, voice and way of speaking would have been awesome if they didn't write him to be as dumb as a pile of bricks.

Funny thing is it feels like it's been a few years since a new AC because they skipped this year to promote the movie.

I liked the progression from jolly pirate story to the somewhat tragic ending
Felt like an actual pirate story, started happy and end up with all your friends dying bleeding out, diseased, betrayed or in jail

Altair did it first

He's a naïve savage, user.

Is the movie about altair or is it some game Hollywood shit?
Either way, i like AC, but why is it always the games with shit stories that get movie adaptions? Is it like a smear campaign against vidya?

Anons, what did you do when you first met the legendary and heroic figure Karl Marx?

New guy, spanish, Ezio's era, Michael Fassbender, GlaDos Animus.

It's about Spain. New historical story with a shitty modern plot.

Remember those two pirate bitches who were in jail going "NYAH NYAH! YOU CAN'T EXECUTE US CAUSE WE'RE PREGGERS YOU SHITLORDS!"

So it's gonna be shit.
Hollywood why?
Make a fucking Mass Effect or Metal Gear movie and actually stay true to source material.
I guess nobody in movie production has ever played a game.

All the brainpower went to stabbing.

>Tfw Ezio character developpment
Honestly one of the best feat of Ubi
Actually felt a tear when Revelation ended, I saw him go from dudebro to best bro and I had to say goodbye

But the AC movie actually stays true to the source material. They even did the leap of faith from a very tall building.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDxJYNBF2N4

Edward's development comes second place if you add the novel adaptation.

Historically accurate. Mary Read just had tactical sex for the occasion.

>Eziofags

I actually thought she was bluffing at first.

He was a good friend.

>another movie with the "ebul Spanish Inquisition killed hundreds daily"

Fucking hell, Protestant propagandists really struck gold on this black legend. They manged to smear a court system renown for being more investigatory than secular courts of the time, that only executed about 3-5 thousand in a span of 350 years, and reimagine it with their "Muh million proddie martyrs" lies.

400 years later and they're still pushing these lies on the sheep.

>stay true to source material

Even the games aren't staying true to the source material user. The AC series is like a gender-confused millennial. Every new iteration, every few years and it tries to find a new identity to give itself a new 'twist' to be unique but people just end up either not giving a fuck about it or straight up hating it even more. The only things that remain consistent are the hoods, the freerunning and the Animus.

In the production stages, Edward was supposed to be in the ship with the drunk and horny and was to be arrested alongside the ladies but was cut as to maintain Edward as a separate pirate from the group for historical purposes.

It's probably the best game, gameplay wise but i agree with you on story. It would have been better for both Black Flag, and AC as a series if it was unaffiliated with AC, giving the story more freedom and letting edward just be a badass pirate.

This is true. But. A reason to not even bother with a movie on it when better narrative games exist. That being said. The narrative in 1 and the first half of two wouldn't have made a terrible movie...

Really gives no hope that the Jews will ever stop talking about the holocaust.

I really miss the puzzles from ACII and Brotherhood that rewarded you with more of a look at how the current world is and how Abstergo is controlling it.
Like the audio recording of the family that get a secret Abstergo message on their TV by mistake and how they're dealt with or how the Apple Of Eden was passed around to different world leaders over the years to mee Abstergo and the Templar's end. I know we've kinda unwoven the knot, but there must be more hidden history and mysteries they can gussy up to get the conspiracy juices flowing. They've gotten to away from that and turned Abstergo into more of just a generic monolithic evil company

6 MILLION!!!

Reminds me of that one article I read about Hitler being assassinated by a jewish assassin in the wikia. Forgot where that info came from.

Assassin's Creed IV and Rogue pretty much does a lot for that, going towards Subject 1 and a couple of others.

AC1 was the best for this.

Fuck you. Evie is perfect

AC should of stayed a trilogy like the promised.
Ubisoft manages to fuck up literally everything. I literally Don't give a shit about a single IP they own anymore.

Shitter.

The reason I dropped Syndicate was that they went full fucking retard with the """""""historical"""""""" parts. Now, I'm not about to say the old ones were even slightly accurate, but at least they didn't flagrantly add original content donut steel to things. As soon as that random woman turned up I dropped things hard.

That and the fact the game seemed to be some sort of weird gommie propaganda which made everything feel weird. The AC series shouldn't have been political like that.

You talking about "Ned"? I wanted Jacob to punch that dyke in the face.

>She wouldn't have been in prisson for degenerate
Historically acurate my ass

This, wasn't this society big on woman getting almost no punishment for anything short of murder?

I recall the women who fought for the right to vote had to demand they send them to jail.

no
the game was ruined the second Ubishit decided to milk AssCreed to death
the first game was decent
every game after that was average at best(mostly shit-tier tho)

DUDE SHIT OPINIONS LMAO

Asscreed 2 > Black Flag > Rogue

See how Syndicate is not in the 3rd spot? That's because it's shit.

Black Flag is like, bottom 3 of the series for me. Shit combat, shit cities, sailing is good but boat combat is shit.

4, 3 and now Syndicate have the most fucking TEDIOUS follow/trail missions. 3 and 4 use fucking trees and stealth grass because of a lack of buildings and Syndicate has shitty ass carriages.

the game stutters like absolute fuck i found it unplayable