There are literally, LITERALLY people who don't like games about going fast

>There are literally, LITERALLY people who don't like games about going fast.

Post games where you go fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuAWNB6WNZs
moddb.com/games/island-hopping
youtube.com/watch?v=cpdJyYUp2SI
youtube.com/watch?v=j4OBe-rONR4
youtube.com/watch?v=6vuP7cf2lKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Glfx6LBbbGY
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGGnl5SHFg
youtube.com/watch?v=gtINqALgYj8
youtube.com/watch?v=LjsBRlvjwJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVIAyaGa0MM
exhentai.org/g/978508/b339af429b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you first

>game about going fast
>gives you an ability to slow down time

youtube.com/watch?v=fuAWNB6WNZs

real men only play with double jump or air dash only

That's easy shit though.

Grappling hooking the terrain is the only way to go truly fast.

You can go pretty fast in NFS Most Wanted(2005).

surf and bhop on css can't be topped when it comes to movement and speed based games

defrag is cool too but i can't get good

what game?

Clustertruck

What's the best NFS game?

burnout revenge

How dare you even ask.

Alternatively, which NFS has a eurobeat OST and if not, a way to add in eurobeat?

Sonic games made past 2001

I've only played most wanted 2005 so I wouldn't know.

That's cuz yo ride is to' up from the flo' up.

Reminds me somewhat of this:
moddb.com/games/island-hopping

>slow time
>makes you have super human reflexes to everyone else since you have a much faster reaction time

The first time I saw someone play this game I immediately came to the realization that the loser playing it would struggle less if it wasn't first person and he could see the actual presence of his character compared to the world.

You take longer to complete the level.
Your speed bonus is taken away.

That's not fast. That's slow.

>ball

hehehehehe

Hot Pursuit 2

Hello?

Zucken for Android. Well technically everything is going fast but you, but still. Twitch action.

Sonic World Adventure

youtube.com/watch?v=cpdJyYUp2SI

Hello yes I can fast

>weebcuck defended

Thats sonic unleashed to everyone else, weeaboo faggot

there are 3 types of fast games
>games that are actually pretty slow
>games where you have to have the track memorized or you'll crash constantly
>press forward to get taken on a roller coaster

I have never found one that's different

Quake? Hotline Miami?

super hexagon and zucken are pretty fast

I need to git gud.

>memebeat

fuck off with this meme

RIP in peace

underrated

So I... heard you like going fast.

the speedrun of this game put me to sleep, not very fast at all

holy shit. This is the first time I've ever seen T.E.C 3000 posted on Cred Forums

mfw i tried to go fast

Seconded.

Fast Racing Neo Vs. Redout: Your thoughts

I'm a big redout fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4OBe-rONR4

I'm honestlly surprised no one talks about this. Shit blew my mind when I first played it.

>Update
I like Fast Racing Neo but I prefer Redout.
I like the handling and physics in that game more.

in the perception of others its fast viewing you because time for you is dilated but not to them.

but yes you're right that's slow and stupid for that game.

It's actually pretty slow

need for speed 3 hot pursuit

>slow

Theres something magical about this game man. I don't know what it is but whenever I see it in motion I always get a smile. Looks and sounds so nice

TO THE WINDOW!!!

Redout is more fun, less BS too.

Torus Trooper.

I can appreciate them but my reflexes aren't very good so I don't play them.

F1 2013 or 2016

Because it's unleashed, people don't want to slog through the wherehog stages just to get to the good parts.

Luckily however, there is a mod that ports most of the daytime unleashed levels into Generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vuP7cf2lKQ

This looks and play worse. Unleasheds levels weren't made in mind for generations levels and its very apparent upon playing it, not that pcucks ever could of course

Maybe it wasn't that fast, but it sure did feel like it. Could have been the wacky FOV it had.

stay mad console fag

I liked the project a lot, stable 60fps was really nice for joyride jungle and stuff, but for me Generations doesn't have all the fun exploits that Unleashed has that make you go beyond the definition of fast

youtube.com/watch?v=Glfx6LBbbGY

Never EVER pcuck

>hey /agdg/ look how many different shaders i downloaded off the asset store!!

jesus christ what an eyesore

I know it's more exiting in game where you are trying your hardest to dodge others players shooting and shit.

but in this shit is like quake's walking speed. whens a true fast parkour game coming.

Sometimes going fast isn't about speed in itself, anons.

It's all about conserving the speed you got.

I actually own Unleashed on the ps3, however I prefer playing the levels on PC.

no eggmanland tho

>bethesda softworks

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHAT DO THEY EAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

fastest game I've ever played and a damn shame shadowplay refuses to work with it for me

the starter ships do 500MPH easy

I certainly won't deny that it was kinda hard to look at, but I still had fun with the game. For how hard to look at it was and the needlessly melodramatic story, the gameplay was pretty fun and the soundtrack is fucking great.

>not Burnout Paradise

>ps3

I dont blame you, shit console with a shit controller. 360 wins again

this, fuck games that just inflate speedometer numbers suck

the tracks in those are always super boring and either have to be super wide and skillless, or are unplayable because your acceleration and deceleration are too extreme to take corners properly

a good modern racer is the best racer at all

It's absolutely beautiful and handles like a dream.

It's almost my GOTY.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGGnl5SHFg

Make FPS fast again.

My issue with this game is that it took everything cool and interesting about InMomentum and turned it into some fucking slow waifu bait horse shit while completely ruining the flow of the gameplay.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtINqALgYj8

Racing lines are sexy.

>inMomentum

Mah nigga, I haven't seen anyone mention this game before.

I've only mentioned it a few times because usually people just assume I'm shilling since it was so under the radar.

I honestly just really fucking loved it.

>source

FUCK OFF SHITFAM

F U C K O F F S H I T F A M

>it's not even faster than sprinting in a CoD game
>have to waggle your mouse constantly in midair and do tons of busywork just to move around

>ITS STILL NOT EVEN AS FAST AS SOMETHING LIKE BLOPS OR TITAN FALL OR EVEN COD4

is this what quakefags actually want out of life?

>slow waifu bait horse shit
have you not noticed that this is all the modern gamer wants? games are dead.

Us 90s kids amirite?

>go in a straight line don't worry about hitting the walls

>o-oh yeah i totally love le yurobeat and totally cuz its good and not cuz it was in muh /o/ anime :')

future racer nerds literally dont like racing games

give these fuckwits a copy of an actual racer with actual tracks and they just can't do it. all they play is tracks like that or shit like Silence in F-Zero X and shit where they literally dont even have to turn, let alone use the brakes

gamers are killing gaming

youtube.com/watch?v=LjsBRlvjwJ8

One the rare 10/10 perfect games to exist.

mirrors edge was pretty fun i guess

i didnt like how puzzle-y it got though, the first couple chapters are my favorite since theyre all optimization and big skips. the later levels, unless you're using DANK SPEEDRUN STRATS to skip whole sections and shit, it's mostly just jumping in place to grab stuff and properly identifying what stuff Faith can actually grab onto or not

you have 10 seconds to explain to me why people prefer takedown to revenge

It looks like that one game those faggots speedran, but without any of the speed.

I get more enjoyment out of DiRT: Rally than Redout.

I grew up playing stuff like F-Zero and Wipeout, but there's something so much more satisfying that getting a really fast time on a rally stage provides, plus you have to really work your ass off on those technical stages.

I still think stuff like Redout is fine, but not what I'm gonna be dumping my time into if I'm in the mood for racin' games.

Besides, racing yourself to get a better time can be more of a thrill than racing opponents. Shit's like a neverending chase for perfection.

>it's not even faster than sprinting in a CoD game
>COD4 sprint speed is 285 units per second, Quake 3 base move speed is 320 units per second.

i think ur wrong on that one dere matey

you asked for it

Playing Eurobeat while fucking around in DiRT actually does improve my times, though.

>finding yourself rhythmically pumping the accelerator with the beat during corners

It's not something I'd normally listen to, but the beats are scientifically formulated to stimulate production of sanics, I swear.

god
the fucking zone mode or whatever it was called in this

>getting to subsonic and hearing the male and female voice together for the first time

>>COD4 sprint speed is 285 units per second, Quake 3 base move speed is 320 units per second.
im pretty sure theres a different scale between source and quake but as a player of both cod4 and source engine games i gotta say im unimpressed with that speed and actively offended that it takes so much busywork to achieve it

and most of what I "play" now is testing gmod maps i make by bunnyhopping backwards through them to make sure routes and circuits for cars or trains or w/e take a satisfying amount of time to get around

hotline miami is literally the second one.

>Quake?
fits in the "actually pretty slow" category

bunnyhopping and strafejumping and shit, back in the day, were not normal activities. I played those games at actual net cafes and shit and never saw any of that nonsense until years later from people on Cred Forums acting like it was commonplace outside of pro circles

>Hotline Miami?
the second one, even if it's more "get hit by enemy" instead of "crash"

combat flying games, realistic or otherwise

>open air so no crashing unless you're really bad
>supersonic speeds so not "actually pretty slow"
>just press forward and you'll get hit by missiles and cannons and shit because you're too easy to hit

Future Racer Nerd here I disagree with you compadre I enjoyed games like Trackmania that requires you to memorize and quickly move around the tracks

> I enjoyed games like Trackmania
>t. stunt track and DDA player

>again

?

That game would be 1000% better if it had air strafing. After years of HL1/CS/CSS/TF2 it feels like ass without it

I enjoy playing Sonic & Sega All Star Racing?

You can go even faster and higher in Midnight Club

It was never really meant to be a "HOLY SHIT SO FAST" kind of game. It was a crossover between something like Mirror's Edge's design philosophy of "Just keep moving" and something like those counter strike surfing maps. Throw in some fun pvp racing mechanics and really challenging time trial modes and it was a really fun game with a surprisingly high skill ceiling.

you'd love just plain ol The Club then

The Crew is shit. You can go higher in an actual midnight club jump than in the crews constant physics glitches

man I just wanted to post a funny webm and now you're trying to fuck with me. i fucking knew it. fuck trying to have any fun around you people. you can't just take a funny webm of a game glitching out in stride. no. you have to make it some faggoty console war bullshit. fuck you dude. kill yourself. and kill all americans.

More racing games need verticality beyond the whole "do a jump here, fall 1000ft and skip half the track" shit

Post webms of good games. Go play Burnout Paradise or NFS Carbon.

>where you go fast
gotta go fast

Shazbot

>cutesy flat-shaded primitive graphics
>but with fucktons of modern AAA post-processing

0/10 art direction would not play

Did a race yesterday after their second update. Bots can actually compete now. It's pretty rad.

Carbon

What's a good VR game with speed. I get my vive today and I need speedy (and space sims/puzzle) games

So is anyone going to list fast games or is this just a meme thread for people to spam sonic pictures?

>just hold forward to have literally nothing of note happen
>also look how many shaders i downloaded lol

can you fuck off dude

>hold forward

You accelerate by increasing pushing your weight downwards on slopes and by wallriding. Pushing forward literally does nothing.

Redout has VR support. Though I've never heard of anyone trying it with VR. So please go ahead and tell us how it is.

Nice indie game, had it on 360

Thanks, will do family.
Game? Does it have VR support?

Try out Onward VR if you haven't. Not at all a fast game but the absolute killer app for VR games

It looks boring don't bother with it.
Look at these fucking shaders.

>lets just steal Wipeout
Is there anything PCucks won't blatantly steal?

>Zineth
That shit is my jam so much. Too bad I'm horrible with it.

I would love for a racing game to have it be so fast that there's a one percent chance of you travelling back in time.

Game is Zenith and its too old for VR

youtube.com/watch?v=TVIAyaGa0MM

I just want fast. My favorite game is Spore, quality is not an issue.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
>too old for VR

It was made years ago before VR existed

I'll check it out then. Looks speedy as heck.

>look /agdg/ I can hate games because of shaders, do I fit in yet?
Fuck off back to cancer thread, nodev

y'all need to play cloudbuilt and free running once it was my favorite game, but it's not actually that fast but you do have to build momentum and plays kinda like tony hawk but on foot it's a really nice game you guys should check it out

>ctrl+F
>GX
>no result

truly this board is shit

That's the most obvious choice. It needs no mentioning.

This

High Stakes is also just as good

the Porsche game is when the series started going high 'n lows

Is it really that good?

Sauce?

exhentai.org/g/978508/b339af429b/

Thanks, user. You're the best.

/ss/ is the best.

Underground 1

Sanicball is the one true answer.

Welp, this is it. I wondered if Cred Forums is truly full of underageb& and casuals but this thread makes it official.

A thread about fast games, F-Zero GX is not even talked about. A game that is both very fast and also controls and plays perfectly.