World first final boss kill from some shitcan Russian cheater guild ...........the day after Mythic unlocks

World first final boss kill from some shitcan Russian cheater guild ...........the day after Mythic unlocks

the day after

THE DAY AFTER

What a shit fucking game this has become.

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=J3mwPfqu_3Y#t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=tzv7UtsBM2U
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90&difficulty=4&sample=1&metric=ehrps&boss=1877
wow.gamepedia.com/Sindweller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently it was within 17 hours of Mythic unlocking, not the next day.................................................................

so what?

thats it?

they beat sargerous or whatever his fucking face is and we are done forever, no more anything because we can't get any bigger than that?

if you can't fucking tell i haven't even touched the fucking game in years. are we DONE?

Hell no nigger, do at least three seconds of research before you ask that. The boss from this raid was Xavius.

Nobody cares.

Your game is bad.

blizzard is gonna ride it into the ground, like every shitty game they've ever made

literally who

If they exploited something it doesn't count.

Wow legion in a nutshell

>one hour of flasks costs 3000 gold
>each "combat potion" you use is 550gold(2x per fight)
>each rune costs 500 gold(expires on death)
>each 375 stat food costs 250 gold(expires on death)
>raid 12 hours a day
>MANDATORY heroic daily because of the high artifact points
>MANDATORY world quest for caches for artifact points and legendary loot
>MANDATORY mythic+ for guaranteed 880 loot at rank 10

Yeah fuck you.

>didn't kill off blackthorne
>didn't kill off lost vikings
>didn't kill off rock n roll racing

i wish they milked those to death...

and yeah, LV had like 3 games, but i wanted more!

and you can get better gear from world quest than mythic raiding

You're from the US, aren't you?

Looking at Wowprogress.

wowprogress.com/

It seems like this is a new Dragon Soul where 1-2 bosses before the final one is the real cock block (Heroic Spine was the incredibly hard fight, whereas Madness wasn't, this all applies to pre 5% incremental nerfs).

So the next 10 guilds are 2 bosses behind, sounds like something fishy occurred.

They expanded on the evilness level now. It seems like sargeras dindu nuffin and he was a good boi all along. He just purged worlds to clean them from the influence of the new baddies: the "void lords". The "void lords" are entities without a true "form" (how convenient, huh?), made out of pure evilâ„¢, who hatch from "planets" that aren't really planets, but eggs. Azeroth is an egg now, apparently.

No, I am NOT joking, check it out for yourself if you want.

It got to such a retarded extent it's really hard to believe, but people still pay money for this garbage, regardless.

>tfw your semi-progress guild took nearly a dozen tries to kill Renferal because the shitters in the group kept killing spiders on the bridge
>constantly fail mechanics, run nightmare-blades through the raid etc.
>mfw mythic progress starts today

>be a ret
>only use BoM and draenor crystal buff
>top dps after buff patch
lmao

It's easy topping the charts if you're running with a pug. People there are complete shit 90% of the time. While leveling I'd routinely top Skada on my fucking holy paladin.

Should I play Rogue or Warlock? What is more fun?

>using a inaccurate addon over Recount

Did yall niggas really pay attention to the story?

That's not entirely true. Sargeras' position is that a world with no life is preferable to a world conquered by void lords. It's not that interesting but at least the Burning Crusade isn't comic book villain tier evil.

>using a ridiculously bloated mod just because it's popular

That's something white people do, actually pay attention to stories.

>the day after Mythic unlocks
Like 6 hours after mythic was unlocked for EU actually

Dats gay as fuck man

>Mfw guild is filled with shitters even though a good majority of them have been raiding for a long time and the guild is top 10 progress on the server.

Fucking knew I shouldn't have given in to peer pressure from my friends to start playing this, they all have shit taste in games.Can't even fathom how bad the average WoW player must be.

Congratulations on your legendary drop!

>What a shit fucking game this has become.
lad it's been shit since DS where have you been?

This is why if given a chance, nergroids would watch a movie about a rapper than something of actual quality.

No one cares what you guys think, no one takes you seriously.

The first satyr, get your lore up

No, Firelands was amazing, and Heroic Spine pre incremental nerfs was a real challenge, MoP was amazing.

WoD was pure dogshit.

But if we're being technical, it's all 'shit' after WoTLK, it peaked there.

>join pug for mythic+ as tank
>beat the timer, despite dps being subpar
>guy who did the least damage by far praises your tanking and wants to add you to his friend list

well normie is THE normie mmo, its no wonder most people playing are trash

least DPS doesn't mean bad.

You're game is bad lmao

Better gear from questing than mythic raiding

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

>No one takes the voice of a generation seriously.

Now you're just being dumb

> you're

kys

not an argument.

He was a MM hunter with the 2nd-highest itemlevel in the group.

lol this bait

10/10

>kys

Lmao, this is def a white troll posting

marksman is literally the worst dps after the last hotfix

>mandatory
Maybe if you are in a world first guild. No one else is that anal.

not even accurate

are prot warriors any good in 5 mans?

Your point ?

Nobody takes him seriously except for niggers, nobody takes niggers seriously except for other niggers.

Now there's a difference between blacks and niggers. He's a nigger in disguise.

I absolutely abhor people who do this, used to give them a chance just to get dragged down every single time, now I just recuse the friend request and block them instantly.

Honestly, is it worth playing Legion if you haven't played anything post-WOTLK?

I haven't played retail since WOTLK, except for Cata and MoP trials. I've just stuck to private servers but I've always played WOTLK and TBC. Problem is, I'm so fucking tired of those two expansions after 6 years.

I was really tempted to give Legion a try cause I've missed out on so much new content and I would imagine the game could maybe feel fresh and entertaining enough for a month or two, but honestly I'm not sure now. Plus I can't remember my old account details so I have to re-buy everything and that would fucking hurt if I ended up hating it.

This bait, 7/10

>nu-WoW
I told you faggots. I told you.

yeah maybe

This explains WoW, it just gets dumbed down cuz the bads complain and don't improve, then they became entitled to more dumbing down and realized they never have to improve.

no you didn't

> being so stupid he thinks a useless musician is the first to say some things and is the real "voice of a generation"

Really, are musicians all you niggers pay attention to ?

One of the reasons why no one takes you seriously.

Why don't people understand that it's fine to undercut but you can't dump 20 of the same item undercutting hard or the price will crash?

U mad honkey

>got kicked from a EN hc pug because i was doing more dps as a dk frost than the leader's unholy
>literally "stop cheating" was the reason
>mfw

because the people doing the actual undercutting are using honorbuddy to farm the shit and didn't have to work for it.

What moron is going to spend their time picking flowers themselves.

Is assassination fun?

this bait, lmao.

Definitely a white kid.

change moron to loser and you're right.

This is what a game based entirely on item-level breeds. It's this fixation with disposable gear that killed this game, if you think about it.

They don't seem to know a better way to cater to retards, so they always keep everyone endlessly farming for the newest items, while making sure your character is completely dependent on its item level to be viable in any situation. Then they release a new patch that makes everything, up to that point, completely irrelevant, so every single mouth-breather, who barely knows how to turn his computer on, can be on an equal footing with those who actually know what they are doing. Now the skill-to-gear ratio gets completely out of balance, both increasing item level requirements to ridiculous proportions, and making the average player a complete mongoloid who keeps joining groups because of his welfare gear allows him to do so.

It can be, but it gave me a headache

>mfw not a raidcuck
>mfw I get raid gear just from world quests while you all blow 100k gold on flasks for a 1% chance of getting loot on a boss you spent 10 hours trying to kill

no you didn't lmao

>while making sure your character is completely dependent on its item level to be viable in any situation.
Bullshit, there are plenty of fights where you will die if you don't know the mechanics regardless of the gear.

I like Assassination in WoD, I assume its worse in Legion?

Not only WoW, I've tried LoL, DotA, CSGO, Overwatch and every other fucking online game you can think of, it always get retarded changes to please baddies and the game ends up worse for it.

Also this goddamn timegating with AP and reputations is killing me, made a DK as recommended by friends only to discover it was shit after raiding a bit and now it's a struggle to level an alt. I can't stand being at the bottom half on the dps charts even if I put more effort and have higher iLvL than most people in the guild.

>move out of fire
>kill adds
>mechanics

>tfw this expansion pointed out that all herbalists/alchemists are jews

I can't even begin to explain how stupid you all are for buying foxflower at the price it's at

Just got another legendary from tagging a boss mob and laying back. Easy peasy.

how many people actually knew who xavius was before the expansion?

>doing withered training
>could grab 2 big treasures and 1 small
>OR
>I could try and run past the ogre
>....

RIP

> Claims to get a legendary in WoW
> Posts in Cred Forums thread

Sure bro, we believe you.

Those are already more than people can handle.

My garbage tier guild can't even beat the heroic Eye boss because people can't stop dying or switching targets.

>Recommended a DK by friends
I think you need new friends user, I bet they told you to play Frost too

Literally why bother playing then.

Welfare gear breeds retards. It's the game's own fault.

I blame herbalists, the prices for herbs are insane.

>856 ilvl without legendary
>no plans to ever do heroic raids

so am I just done with the game until 7.1?

>probably gonna play legion after a few months
>blizzard will put some welfare mechanic for new people, so you can have strong artifacts

I can already smell the butthurt

Thats the easiest fight in heroic, kill adds, kill eye, win

They did, but they were frozen until recently, they thought this was still WoTLK

Only guild on the server with raid times that work for me. I'll give them another week to see if people pull their heads out of their asses before I go searching elsewhere.

They already said they were going to decrease the time it takes to do artifact research, allowing people to catchup.

>he still pays Blizzard for the pleasure of wasting his life on a long-dead game

I shall repeat.

Why even bother raiding.

I play Unholy myself
With the legendary shoulders I do okay dps
Might just reroll to Demon Hunter and become a meme

Yeah like 8 months from now

in 2016

Ok but what did he drop?

Spine is probably the worst encounter in the entire game. Like still.

Probably in 7.1, at the latest.

A great deal, he is mentioned all over the place in a lot of night elf zones.

He's been a character since Vanilla. He was the reason Malfurion was in a coma until Cataclysm, and was the original cause of the Emerald Nightmare before they retconned it into being Old Gods.

Pre 15% nerf it took effort due to kiting/stunning bloods.

But I was just using it as it's the most relevant example.

Demonology warlock is one of the most fun specs at the moment and has best artifact in the game.

ur a long dead game lmao

Anyone that has done the fights knows Cenarius is a much harder fight than Xavius, for some reason.

I still think it's the worst designed encounter in the entire game.

Remember when raids were hard?

Why would you run past the ogre? There's nothing at the end of the training, once you get score of 425 it's pointless to do anything other than get as many chests out as you can.

I actually quit raiding after a top 200 Spine and Madness kill, then solo scrublorded my way through MoP to actually play alts for the first time due to account-wide stuff whenever I felt like it while guildless and not on a schedule to play the game.

Started WoD a few months after it came out, realized I was doing nothing but farming mounts and collecting dumb shit, quit last October, don't remember it.

Just made this shitposting thread since I'm waiting on laundry atm.

Probably not till Nighthold which is coming after 7.1

7.1 will have Karazahn for some gear, and then Trial of Valor has trinkets and is meant to be done after EN.

Catch ups will likely come in 7.2 with Nighthold.

Saddest part was both spine and DW himself were basically smacking a wall for ten minutes.

>Demonic Empowerment
>fun

Do you mean, locked behind literally impossible numbers tuning and beaten in a few hours of that tuning fixed?

>cryposting

Pic unrelated, right?

Was only hard because it was literally impossible till a patch.

Raiding hasn't been actually hard since Blackwing Lair.

Yeah I remember literal artificial difficulty.

remember = regret

I think it would look a hell of a lot better if you could see Azeroth landscapes passing far below you.

At least I went with unholy since dual wielding is retarded so it's not THAT bad but still pretty bad, being a melee dps lacking in mobility with unreliable damage since there's 3 layers of rng to my damage (2-4 stacks+2 extra if crit and having to crit to burst 2 stacks with scourge) that also fuck with aoe rotations since it takes too long to build up stacks then use death and decay to start bursting. The mediocre damage is just not worth the effort right now.

>BWL
>hard

LMFAO

Yeah it took more tries to kill Cenarius than it took to kill Xavius
Cenarius should have been the final boss

Vael the guild killer

I agree. Besides, raid success depends far more on idiots managing to stay alive than it does with any actual skill. The only reason for anyone to keep "progressing" is to get access a new difficulties of the same fucking dungeon where the same bosses are just doing more damage, and taking less, while the same morons keep dying to the same thing over and over.

Strangely enough, we beat Cenarius on our second try first week with guild, and we wiped on xavius like 5-6 times.

Tank was shit tho. When we changed him, we got it first try.

>Vanilla raids
>hard

>Legion raids
>hard

> WoW
> Hard

>farming cloaks
>"hard"

>videogames
>hard

Well the russians that beat him wiped like 40 times before they cleared it, so obviously he's not easy.

Should have had more dodge gear.

>shitposting
>hard

>best players in the world clearing everything in a day

Yeah sounds about right.

Few years ago I wouldn't have believed I was going to say this, but it feels good to play in a casual guild and taking it easy with other people taking it easy.

> videogames
> 2016
> video

Currently leveling a Demon Hunter while hoping for DK buffs (the recent frost buffs weren't good enough). Hopefully I can find groups, not looking forward to grinding AP again however

BBBBUT YOU NEED TO COMPETE

Cenarius is pretty much all about picking a good purify order, and having a raid that is aware of the brambles at all times. You do that and have some decent healers and he will drop fine, at least on heroic. However, Xavius is just easy in general. Only reason we didn't one shot him is because the healers kept walking into the adds in the first phase and getting MCed super early.

>literally the best players in the world beat it
>thus by proxy, I've beaten it and now have no content

Go beat Mythic mode yourself you fucking nigger

pretty much this.
We still manage do clear shit, of course, but I think it's the best way to play wow for me.

Uh, that final boss looks like a copy of that final terrace of endless spring boss, idc I quit raiding at the end of Cata because I finally regained my senses.

>implying "le mythic meme" is hard, not just gear check and basic raid-awareness

Epic blog, faggot

>in a mythic progression guild, but as a backup
>I never have to actually do anything in the guild, I just show up, don't suck too bad, and they will carry me through anything that isn't actual progression.
>get carried through heroics I have no business being in
>get carried through mythic+ dungeons like nothing
>will get carried through mythic once its on farm
>my guild is literally just thankful that I exist

You guys don't know what paradise actually is.

Shittiest comment here.

no thats vanilla haha

Ok then go beat it.

Epic, it's legion, it should be legendary, git gud scrub

Yeah, I did Hardcore as fuck raiding at the start of WoD, 4 alts the whole shit show, got a couple world 5 kills then broke up before Blackhand.

Completely ruined WoW for me the rest of the expansion, but now I'm just relaxing with my friends and playing casually and I really enjoy it.

more like vanilla was mostly mechanics and getting 8 tanks online.

>so angry you replied twice

Yeah and arenas is just having a counter team.

> being this stupid

and using Honorbuddy for interrupts at higher brackets.

>the retards on the forum telling blizz they'll have mass cancellations because you can't get the extra artifact appearances in LFR

lmao this is too good to be real

It's 2016

Stop giving Blizzard money for ruining the best MMO of all time.

>vanilla
>mechanics

Hey, knockback is a mechanic

Found the MC fags

They didn't ruin FFXI.

how did Blizzard ruin UO?

Apparently Xavius was way undertuned.

They spent like 15 hours straight on Cenarius and only 2-3 on Xavius.
They were so shocked that they actually thought there was gonna be a hidden Mythic phase similar to Garrosh or Imperator.

I was going to make a demon hunter too but when the nerfs came out I instantly went to mage since it apparently has been consistently good in all expansions and fire is at top 5 on the charts right now, but I can't get myself to actually play the game and already gave up raiding in this guild with my friends. Started playing like a week before the raid came out and burned myself pretty hard grinding gear 20 hours a day to catch up only to learn that I was top 5 iLvl among around 30 guildies who had been playing since the start and were supposed to raid.

They aren't going to do shit, but it is nice to watch them squirm.

FF14 isn't even an mmo though.

and when it isn't a weeb LGBT hetero hating trailer trash PS3 playing shitfest, it's copying WoW in literally every single aspect.

But still worth playing for a few months just to do the MQS

They spent like 8 hours on Cenarius

You don't bother building stacks on AoE unless it's a cleave situation.

Just dump death and decay and spam scourge strike. That's your AOE.

We found the 40 year old ultima fag

Xavius was bugged to do way too little damage and corruption on the beta. They obviously didn't fix that problem internally.

I'm more laughing at the little babbies having a shitfit about literally nothing

normal raid is easier than most dungeons and it is literally a cosmetic, I think like 20 people are REALLY overestimating how much others care about this

Thanks for the advice but I'll just dumpster this class and play something that actually does damage.

I said 11, not 14.

What the fuck is up with Ysera? She should be dead, but not only does she help you in the Xavius fight, but you see her spooky ghost floating around after you kill him. So shes a dream ghost now?

Bring 10 man mythics back, fucking I just want to raid with 9 other friends not 9 other friends and 10 other literal retards.

>LFR
They need to just remove this shit entirely or squeeze raiding tiers from LFR, Normal,Heroic, Mythic and Mythic+ to just LFR, Heroic and Mythic

Literally way to many tier atm.

She's a Jedi.

Someone give me some fucking motivation to level an alt in legion.

Just thinking about it makes me annoyed but I can'tstand my main anymore.

>Remember when raids were bugged?

It's faster the 2nd time around.

Everything is.

>YFW you didn't fall for the Legion is good hype

Ghost dragon blowjob woo woo!

But I need to grind artifact power and knowledge and do those fucking 12 hour missions for my upgraded artifact. Is DH DPS evne worth it? I don't want to be top DPS, but I have heard they got hit hard.

legion is fine tho. I think you are missing something

>people are allowed to spam M+ dungeons and get loot every time to the point that they are overgeared even before entering the raid
>still suprised content went down like a bitch

>o those fucking 12 hour missions

They're 8 hour now

Emerald Nightmare is definitely undertuned but by and large raiding at the top end has only gotten more difficult as time has gone on

There are many, many factors that contribute to why bosses took longer to kill in the good olde days. The statistic days to kill is pretty wonky and not a good tool to compare difficulty across such varied games as WoW in it's 11 year history.

Nah DH are doing fine DPS.

I'm sorry you are missing out on the best expac since forever.

Its fine but it has a long way to go.

>There's a bunch of classes sitting at the top of meters way more detached from the pack than DH was
>Nobody is bitching because they aren't "edgy" and new
>Mfw
Prove this is false. Protip: You can't because it's true.

Now I know how Death Knights feel, I'm so sorry guys.

WoW would be GOAT MMO if Blizzard would just fucking build all the classes and specs up instead of tearing SOME of the good ones down at random. Seriously how much more fun would this game be if they just focused on bringing underperformers up to par instead of trying to get every class meeting in the median, while giving the general forums least favorite OP class an express ticket? Answer, significantly.

Poopsocking guild that goes through content as fast as humanly possible beats new content super-quickly, and it's somehow Blizzard's fault.

You people are retarded.

The main issue is that EN wasn't properly tuned for people in 880 gear, which most of the top end guilds are thanks to keystone spam, legendary drops and luck.

Is there an actual order to the zones?

Yeah. Lets have blizzard retune every single class except two, instead of just bringing those two specs down. What could possibly go wrong?

Yea, It's put them in a weird spot where the very top of the world guilds can grind autistically 16 hours a day for a week before Mythic even opens and then walk in and out gear it

But It'll still be just as difficult as Mythic normally is for even guilds in the world 30-50 bracket, and pretty much no different for top 50+ guilds because they haven't the time to grind out and outgear it already

All I know is originally there was an order and Aszuna happened before Highmountain

Azsuna is meant to be before Stormheim and has a quest leading up to it.

No. Though most profession quests send you to azsuna first, so its the de facto first zone, imo.

>What could possibly go wrong?

fun might occur

Which one?

Couldn't be worse than what we have now. Balance is a mess anyway might as well be an enjoyable mess.

Besides from a business standpoint it would probably be better for sub retention

>Cheater
Found your problem OP
Fuck off with your shitposting

Maybe instead of throwing lazy blanket band-aid % buffs and nerfs around like crazy, in an expansion I'll remind you that they said they weren't going to do this. They instead take a look at the numbers and I dunno, buff everything up to a general level then worry about tuning bosses after.

Heaven forbid people feel good about their class choices in an expansion where you actively invest a shitload of time and effort into one of that classes specs.

Legion is fucking trash because of their chainsaw surgery approach.

There's a quest where you find a book that tells you about the lantern of Helya, which is how Sylvanas finds out about it. For horde they make sure the book is given to her, for Alliance it's how Greymane figures out that she's heading there.

>Besides from a business standpoint it would probably be better for sub retention

wrong

if everyone is equal the game becomes uninteresting. They keep it unbalanced on purpose so that people with the wrong class switch and spend more time playing the game.

Balance isn't really a mess though. Most specs are within 10% of each other. Only a couple outliers. Thats very good, balance wise. Obviously more work needs to be done, but balance is hardly a complete shitshow.,

It also eases you into the quests the most

>demo
>fun
No.

I highly doubt it since the subs have only gone down since "Bring the player not the class" design philosophy got implemented to the game, removing the guarantee of a purpose in raids for each class. Meaning that if some blunder like Frost DK balance happens thats it.No getting into content groups as a Frost DK on merit, only benevolence or guild seniority.

They said they were going to do exactly this. They were going to nerf the massive outliers, which they have done, and buffed up most everyone else, which they have done.

And fucking please. No one quit playing DH because of the nerfs except people that only want to play the most OP spec in the game.

If you need blizzard to make a class OP for the entire expac just to enjoy the game, your opinion is pointless.

>Now I know how Death Knights feel, I'm so sorry guys.

you don't know how the fuck we feel nigger

>nerfed to oblivion after wrath
>shittest tank and medicore DPSers
>can't get a damn buff without shitters yelling "DO YOU REMEMBER DK IN WRATH? OMG OP"

>weebfantasy
>good

I like the idea of mythic raids being this unbeatable shit that takes months of trying to work through, but meh. I cleared normal with my guild yesterday, and we're probably gonna do heroic soon. That's fine for me.

I got my first legendary after 8 normal dungeons as a ret paladin after hitting 100.

I got Sephuz's secret.

E
B
I
N

>They instead take a look at the numbers and I dunno, buff everything up to a general level then worry about tuning bosses after.

They did exactly this you fucking ass blasted entitled arms warrior/havoc DH

Stop projecting, I don't play DH nor did I say a fucking thing about wanting something OP for an expansion. I want everything to feel good to play, right now there still are 30% outliters in shitsville that are flat out unplayable.

Fuck off shill

>nu-anything

There's that epic Cred Forums meme again.

>tfw quit real raiding at the end of MoP and just do casual shit now

The cloak was a test to see if people would do horrible grinds just to be viable to raid, it was a smashing success. The artifact system is a culmination of everything they learned from the cloak and ring to get people to do as much arbitrary bullshit just to be at peak performance for their shitty raid.

Glad I got out of that when I did and just do an occasional Normal mode raid to see the content and then move the fuck on.

FFXI wasn't particularly weeb

I dont understand this, Ret was ALWAYS worse than DK in Wrath because when you died to one you knew he hit one fucking button to make it happen and was most likely alt tabbed out to porn when it happened.

I hate that they nerfed DK fun at the same time they nerfed DK power. They gutted the class and turned them into death themed warriors

>there are people who endure a hundred runs of heroic rush everyday and had at least a thousand run of heroic/normal dungeon under their belt and still haven't gotten a legendary

thank god I am not one of those guys

Congratulations, you just realized that "progression" in an MMO is a treadmill designed to keep you reaching for the next shiny thing so your subscription renews.

It feels good to be a lore/explorationfag, I can pop in for a month or two each expansion and get more fun out of the game than most full-time hardcore players.

Why do you think in 11 years the game has never been balanced once? They've changed so much, removed skills, added skills, they even removed stats. Yet not once has the game been balanced. Why?

They're second best dps in the game after the hotfix dude. Why Blizzard thinks a class with such a low skill cap should be on top of the DPS rankings for two expansions in a row is beyond me.

And you expect them not to do any more tuning? Are you retarded. What am I saying? Of course you are. No one that spams memes is anything but a fucking idiot.

Outside of basic incompetence, that's because they balance shit around with PvP and PvE together.

>Why do you think in 11 years the game has never been balanced once?
FOTM builds encourage leveling alts, which encourage long-time subscribing.

I want a heal spec because I like being healer in a group but I really want to play Demonology

There's too much stuff to do at 110 to play both from the start, I dunno what to do help, I also don't know what heal spec I'd go with because I was an old Disc priest in (Mistweaver in MOP) cata-wotlk but it's changed alot to something I dont like

Is any healer especially bad at 5 mans and should be avoided? Not interested in raiding just BGs and 5 mans

They're having a very hard time with rage generation now. They're pretty scary to heal, even on trash.

Either that or my guild's prot warrior sucks ass.

You might get a month out of it, it's way different to BC and WotLK though. Classes probably have a third the abilities they used to have back then, levelling is basically a single player game

>doing the blacksmithing quests
>go get some foxflower
>go to ah and grab 10 foxflowers
>its 200 a piece
how the fuck did this happen

Raidcucks

>everything under Frost DK

Why are these consistently the worst specs in the game? It feels like it's been that way for several expansions. When was the last time Affliction was the go-to spec for warlocks? BC?

>how the fuck did this happen
I hope this is rhetorical.

If you can't work out how the economy of an MMO works you should probably just give up on life now.

>200 a piece
>anything to gawk at

look at , the pot's pricing is fucking insane, even trash pugs on pre-made group finder requires you to chug down 5k worth of material for a single pull.

Well at least it wasn't Method Man or whatever other top EU guilds I'm happy. A nice change of pace, even if the cheating part is true.

>Mfw made a way into normal EN as Affliction Warlock on the 4th day of release
>Mfw managed to complete the whole thing
>Mfw there's no way I'm getting into HC because at this point people aren't delusional and won't invite a warlock unless I pay them
>Mfw the 10% buff won't do shit

I like summons, is Demonology actually fun?

Fury and Survival have been historically pretty good.

What did they do to MM?

This is what we get when playercore is mostly ADD kids who want everything immediately and everything that takes longer that 3 days is pointless and waste of time.

It's only Heroic, people shouldn't be that anal for classes at that level.

What kind of shit guild are you in that doesn't at least provide food and flasks? Hell, my guild mythic progresses, we use all the newest shit but skimp out on pots and use the 1k primary stat wod ones, the new pots wouldn't had made a big difference in any wipe/clear we've done.

I assume they're on some seasonal shitlist internally at Blizzard, and someday they'll be rotated back into relevancy and the current FOTM specs will get a period of terribleness. I'm actually over Frost DK being so terrible, and classes like druids being so consistently overpowered (since BC really). The only winning move is not to play Blizzard's overpowered/underpowered game.

Do people still care about raid races these days?

Are you high? Demonology is just as boring as Affliction or Destruction. Demonic Empowerment is almost as soul-crushingly boring as Soul Effigy is, which is quite the accomplishment.

just wait till they add the blood vender
pot prices will go down

I got declined in Mythics (normal Mythics, not +) because I play lock. I whispered a few group leaders and got a straight answer that they need a proper DPS.
Thought about getting a shitty guild just to get into HC but somehow I feel like it will be a waste of time. But then again, my level 21 artifact was a waste of time as well so I might try.

>10 words

Feels good to be an alchemist. Maybe I'll charge a little extra tonight. Just for you user.

People can care about anything when it suits their narrative.

>tfw DK main and only geared alt is DH

I use to play warrior and warrior only but for some reason the whole totally-not-vikings identity and general warrior playstyle puts me off, I think I am going to do a feral druid next.

Have you ever considered you just starting your own group?

Did it, had a rogue come by, laugh and leave.
Never managed to gather people for the Arcway though I did most other dungeons.

>level 21
>still doing mythics

I made it to 19 this week and I have done a shitload of mythic+ and as much mythic as required to get me above 840 already. Looks like I made a right choice to play hybrid class this expac.

and when will that be? In 2 months when the raid doesnt matter anymore? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You can blame almost everything wrong with the economy with the massive gold inflation caused by the WoD Garrisons. You have people sitting on so much gold that they increased the gold cap per character to 10 million from 1 million. There are now mounts and other items on vendors for up to 2 million gold just to drain some of it from the economy.

>fairly rare mats being expensive is "something wrong with the economy"
k

liar, nobody would kick someone for doing high dps when it directly benefits them

>with the massive gold inflation caused by the WoD Garrisons.

and not the new profession system with the whole 1 star to 3 star thing?

I have heard that a good recipe for a profession in demand is as hard to grind as an epic/legendary.

>playing one month
>tired of the grind
>don't have the will power or time to raid 3 times a day to progress
I wish I was 15 again.
Although Legion is pretty well made, its still feels dull

> Return to WoW a bit before prepatch
> Level a Shadow Priest because it doesn't seem like a super popular choice
> Start legion with it
> When I unlock all the mythics it hits me that Shadow isn't good for most of the content, and that there are a ton of spriests for the content they are good for
> Start leveling a DK, the only melee I enjoy due to lack of damage stacking mechanic and figure I can bite the bullet
fucking hell

2 million gold for a mount doesn't drain nearly as much as a mount for 100k

Please Respond.

The recipes are easy to get. The "efficient" recipes are rare. You aren't going to make dick unless you have the higher level pot and flask recipes because thats how you get the multi procs, like old potion mastery. So those expensive mats suddenly pay out. Its also why, combined with the nightfallen shoulder enchant anyway, that pots and flasks are much cheaper than their components.

I actually dont understand how that's even remotely enjoyable

Foxflowers are painful to grind due to Highmountain's geography and they're used for the best selling potion.

How to spot a shitter : the post

at least spriests are in demand for their ST abilities in raids, but I can understand being shadow is true suffering in 5 mans.

I wish.

I farmed for a month and got sephuz secret

I then unsubbed

"Fun" is a buzzword.

Herbs are not "rare" mats. They don't even use felwort which is the only actually limited resource in herbalism for anything but the alchemist stones.

The real culprit is the fact that nearly everything uses Starlight Rose and some designer at Blizzard thought it would be funny to make them drop one at a time, have a 50% failure rate at 1 star, and only have them spawn in max level zone so alts can't effectively herb there until they are leveled up. My main is alch/herb so I'm loving it. Just pointing out the issue. DPS pots should not use Starlight Rose. It would dramatically reduce the inflation of potions and flasks.

> Want to reroll
> No class has two specs in upper half perfomance wise
> Fear the top dogs are getting shitcanned
What is a safe class now? Shaman? Spriest?

>Still nothing on the hidden skins for Warriors

I've run out of ideas. I hope someone manages to find something soon, most of these warrior artifacts look like shit.

>no samurai spec in WoW

>Starlight Rose

Why must everything about Suramar be so shit? I think there isn't a single thing that killed my motivation for a game faster than that zone.

Maybe you just have shit tastes? Its a top 3 zone in the entire game for me.

morg a katana and play arms, or morg 2 katanas (if they even exist in 1 hand) and play havoc DHs so you can literally be donutsteelnothingpersonnel doing jumps and stunts.

Same, it's surprising how people actually like a real city in WoW instead of a few huts.

I would play Warrior but they feel too basic and I am not a fan of their norse lore bullshit they got going on in legion.

Herbs are rare compared to WOD by a huge amount, and because everything is max level, AND you can't fly, you can't even bot efficiently. Pots are actually pretty in line with how they were in early wow when mats were harder to farm.

Focused Rage Arms?

> Exposing enemy weakness
> Setting up damage spikes
> 2 handed sword and plate armour

>blizzard actually manages to make a good zone
>shitters hate it

RIP Vashj'i

try to stay as little time in that class hall as possible and maybe it will help.

An hour of farming on Sylvanas EU gets me 150 of non-rose herbs or 40-50 roses. That is enough to make me, what, 15k in an hour?

Vashj'ir is only shit because it's bad as a melee class.

At least.

You never raided BWL did you :D ?

>Metzen's gone
>Blizzard now decides to corrupt Alexstrasza
Was it worth it?

>blizzard actually manages to make a good zone
>shitters hate it
Its a long known fact that shitters always hated the best zone in WoW.
I wish I could persuade fuckfaces to raid AQ40 at acceptable level with me.

charging through water is the radest shit though, I leveled through the zone with several melee class and I still love it.

Literally what? Source?

>I wish I could persuade fuckfaces to raid AQ40 at acceptable level with me.

the closest you will get is one of those time-phrased things they do for dungeons.

They did it for MC a few years back but my experience with it is terrible, got the mount and I never touched it again.

she was already corrupted by deathwings dick a long time ago

that slut shouldve died instead of ysera

There's like a million famous warriors in WoW and they chose to make a class hall about literally-who viking ripoffs. Fuck the manchildren at Blizzard.

>Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it
They try and throw you by making you think it's Jaina.

Doubt they will ever do it for AQ and then as you said, it will be terrible. Though I wouldn't mind getting another Qiraji mount.

>pulled every paladin that ever existed and some more literally who paladin questgivers to the paladin class hall
>warriors get a bunch of fags who doesn't exist up until legion hits

>it will be terrible.

it'll be a scenario

I can see it now

they will probably chop it up LFR style if its ever implemented.

>pulled every paladin that ever existed and some more literally who paladin questgivers to the paladin class hall
Don't forget about the NE paladin.

>like holy paladin
>forced to play Ret occasionally if I want to play it

Is Legion any more challenging than the other expansions post-Wotlk?

I quit / started playing on private servers because Cata and MoP made WoW feel like a "charity" game where everyone was the same and it all felt too simplified with added horseshit features to keep people busy.

But I'm really tempted to play Legion. The start of an expansion has always been my favourite moment in any WoW game and I just finished a job and have 2 months to do absolutely nothing with my life.

>All specs get literally-who tier weapons
>No axe of cenarius for Arms
>No Shalamayne for Fury
>All this shoe horned viking shit

What the hell happened?

>My stand [SUBWAY] is the best in the world

mythic+ dungeons on higher level can be challenging, but the most challenging part is to find a competent bunch of people who are on your level and willing to take you in this late when they have already established a tight group.

You should decide asap because of all the shit around artifact power/knowledge.

Blizzard games always come with crippling disappointment added.

theres even more charity this time along with time gated grinds to keep you busier than ever, stay away and never look back

this and the forced not-viking shit is what made me drop my warrior.

also despite being the strongest tank, playing prot feels like shit now,

>shitcan Russian cheater guild

Exorsus have been world contenders since MoP.

I'm so fucking glad that I unsubbed, what a piece of crap.

member when you used to inspect top raiders and be in awe at their gear?

member when purple used to mean hard to get?

>BEHOLD
>MY STANDS ULTIMATE ABILITY
>EATO FURESHU!!!

Enjoy it whilst it lasts sonny Jim, when the blood vendor arrives the fun ends.

shut the fuck up

Almost as disappointing is the hunter artifacts and class hall.

Can you go into more detail on this? How is this charity?

tongue punch my fart box faggot

I'm actually kinda surprised they never made one. I mean we have the ninja class.

Just shows how casual WoW is now

Hey drones, what was that about Mythic raids being the ultimate, badass experience in MMO history?

How comes it is already cleared?

>america is still 5/7 with a 24 hour lead

>member when purple used to mean hard to get?
Hard to get as in bosses just didn't drop enough loot for 40 man?
Yeah, that was the shit

Well bronie'd!

I'll never understand dumb posts like these. How people can actually believe this shit is beyond me. The only thing I can think of is they just stopped playing the game during X expansion and had to make up reasons why they didn't like the game anymore, so they made up some really stupid shit that somehow makes sense to them.

Warrior got completely shat on, and for some reason, they keep on shitting on it by nerfing every spec while keeping Fury absolutely non-competetive.

I'm probably going to do the same. Only one viable Dps build for warriors which I don't find fun, and can't go prot since my raid is already set with tanks. Glad I have 30 alts ready for legion content.

What's the status on balance Druids?

>implying you couldn't craft epics too

spoken like a true welfare babby, go get your daily gibsmedats epics son

Balance is competitive without being OP. Middle of the pack. They will likely get some more buffs in the future, but they don't really need them. Healers love innervate enough that they will get a raid spot based on that alone, but they can still keep up good enough numbers to earn it.

>What's the status on balance Druids?
good, you get to drop the fucking moon on bitches

>I care about the colour of my items, not the stats
get good son

demonology is a dot class, but your dots are demons.

>World first final boss kill from some shitcan Russian cheater guild ...........the day after Mythic unlocks
>What a shit fucking game this has become.
I'm getting the vibe that you are either quite new to the game or haven't been raiding, it was always like that even in vanilla. If guilds can exploit a bug to get a server first/world first, they are going to do it, and with the help of shitton of addons nowadays and datamining and the playerbase being much more experienced with the game in general the time before a final boss is dead is greatly reduced...

>keep forgetting I have innervate
>never use it when I do dungeons
I feel like a right cunt sometimes

And also incompetent.
And sub-par unless you're Demonic Empowering them.
And short-lived.

Not to mention there are two versions of the boss they could of fought before mythic. Even if its harder with added stuff you can get the general idea of the fight before fighting it.

It isnt like back in the day when people started on Ragnaros with zero idea what to do.

Are you seriously trying to debate this with me? Might as well homogenize all the classes too!

Oh wait...

With every new expansion blizzard throws the previous contents out of the window.

everything else beside the new +10 level zones are incredibly unbalanced in terms of how painfully easy they are, Gameplay feels incredibly shallow and unrewarding there and none of the players socialize just speedrun in heirloom from lv1 to 100.

So if you also wanna enjoy the content between wotlk and legion just forget about it but if you are primarly interested in the Legion content then go for it I guess.

Jesus, no wonder why millions of people opt for Vanilla servers like nostalrius and kronos instead of playing this fucking tripe. Too much to shit to keep up with with years of overloaded content for someone new to pick up.

Literal suited for autists, you people are fucking autistic, especially for playing live.

Needs bigger shoulders.

>millions
>nost or kronos

>the bads complain and don't improve,
Worse than that mate.
The bads complain so Blizzard adds dungeon finder and gives dungeon finder buffs like 15% damage dealt bonus, 15% healing done bonus, 15% health bonus to the players.
They trivialize normal dungeons. The stealth replace heroic and mythic and make mythic+ the new mythic.
5 man content is only challenging in the very final tier, everything before that allows you to make near infinite mistakes and doesn't require DPS to perform at any level.

Shitters go into the dungeon finder content, LFR eventually. What do they learn?

>If I stand in the fire, I don't die, but I can get more arcane missiles off
>I should stand in the fire!

And they aren't fucking wrong for thinking that.
The game actively teaches shit players how to become even more shit and rewards them for it constantly.

While this is true, herbs are able to be tapped by everyone that walks by. They stay up for a minute or so after someone first picks them for anyone else that happens to walk by so that does help a lot. That is also why occasionally you'll loot an herb and it will say "that can not be looted" or something like it.

>Always hear about how BS Spine is.
>Never did it.
>Do a full Dragon Soul run with a friend recently for shits and giggles.
>Finally realize why everyone complained about it.
Jesus christ I can't imagine doing that shit in a fucking raid.

>tfw everybody that plays vanilla servers are literally autistic

Spine wasn't as bad with 25 people at the appropriate level. It was still the hardest and longest fight in the raid but you at least had something to do all the time. By comparison now it really was a bad fight though.

>forced to play Ret

when

I hate arms so fucking much, focused rage is a stupid fucking build for good dps.

and now they can stay in dungeon finder content and get the same loot as the top raiders

>Blizzard almost destroyed the only viable Dps for Warriors
>Prot Rage Generation nerfed
>"Let's give a small buff to fury to not get them mad"

Give me back MoP Warriors

>mfw our first heroic kill was pretty clean
>second kill was a fucking mess

I guess forced is the wrong word (though strictly speaking all paladins are ret now 1-10)

but unless holy's just radically stronger then disc/holypriest/mistweaver damage Ret is gonna be better for soloing things by quite a bit

I guess I could go Prot for such things, not sure how tank damage stacks up right now, as Monk I just went Windwalker and was able to do very large pulls very easily, much better then brewmaster

>about to start research on the class hall order advancement in 1 more day so I can use 2 legendaries
>I don't even have 1 legendary yet

T-thanks.

>Retard can't even do roman numerals
>That string of buzzwords for an unrelated game

Christ, maybe you should sit down and chill out, hombre.

this

haven't played since tbc so I thought trying out wod would be the best thing since I could get wotlk, cata and panda too and I would be drown in all the good content I missed.

managed to lv up to 84 before became totally burned out of what the game became. Playing a cheap Korean mmo is more satisfying than this.

I don't even care how people say that the new levels are still relevant, I wanna play the whole fucking game not just the last 10 levels and like 5 areas.

Fury was good most of beta and then they just fucked its damage and suvivability. It used to be a top melee dps alongside Havoc, WW Monk and Outlaw.

Idk man, if you spec the right stuff for holy you can slam out some fucked holy shocks.

I shit out 600k holy shocks every few seconds when I pop cd's. But I get what you mean

your weapon is technically a legendary :)

Already made killing with herbalism and alchemy. As soon as I hit 3 million, I'm gonna come to your dreams with my new spider mount.

no its not

its classified as "relic"

>turned them into death themed warriors

Almost everyone is now themed warrior. Monks, ferals, and rogues are basically warriors with a reverse rage bar.

WoW was never hard

1. Best PVE DPS class?
2. Best PVE Heal class?
3. Best PVE Tank class?

4. Best PVP DPS class?
5. Best PVP Heal class?

whatever you like to play the most

>All classes get pruned down to 3-4 button rotations with half of those buttons being spam one filler move.
>"Well they're only doing that so they can make the raid bosses have better mechanics.
>First raid has almost half as many bosses as normal.
>"That's just because each boss is going to have a ton of work put into them and will be so mechanically complex that it will take twice as long to learn each boss"
>Turns out the bosses have almost no work put into them. Least mechanically complicated and take almost no work to learn each boss. As a result almost every fight is a gear check since mechanics don't matter and it's impossible to play your class wrong.
Great game WoWcucks.

I like to play the most OP classes

I never managed to finish the class hall campaign and suramar because my sub ran out and i wasn't sure if i wanted to go back or not.
I feel like its eating away at me for not finishing the content.
What do i do Cred Forums?

>tfw demon hunter tanking
>tfw demon hunter dpsing
holy shit this is FUN why didn't any of you fag tell me about this sooner

kill yourself

whatever you perform the best with is the most OP

>>"That's just because each boss is going to have a ton of work put into them and will be so mechanically complex that it will take twice as long to learn each boss"

You know there's another larger raid coming out very soon right?

>Turns out the bosses have almost no work put into them. Least mechanically complicated and take almost no work to learn each boss. As a result almost every fight is a gear check since mechanics don't matter and it's impossible to play your class wrong.

this isn't even true lol, 99% of vanilla bosses were literal gear checks and had very few mechanics. Mechanically the bosses are pretty complicated, they're just undertuned as fuck

it is fun as fuck, playing havoc is the most fun I ever had playing as DPS.

HOWEVER, DH tanks are the second worst in game right now and havoc is fairly bad outside of AOE fights though.

1. Windwalker for melee, Fire mage for ranged
2. Holy paladin
3. Guardian druid
4. Dunno lol
5. Resto shaman

You realize these guys that clear raids in a few days have raided extensively in the beta?

Also nowadays there are so many tools to optimize your character, rotation, stats etc that the average skill of heroic/mythic raiders is way higher than before.

>You know there's another larger raid coming out very soon right?
wow, so that raid is going to have 1 boss more

>this isn't even true lol, 99% of vanilla bosses were literal gear checks and had very few mechanics. Mechanically the bosses are pretty complicated, they're just undertuned as fuck
you should've played vanilla before claiming retarded shit

holy shit orcs have tauren shoulders but this is insane

But how does this ruin the game?
Someone cheated, and beat a boss.

How does this affect the players that don't cheat that still go through the progression and try to beat the boss normally?

how does this affect anyone at all?

WoW is just a rush to finish all the content.

Blizzard failed to adapt to perspectives of the players.
It doesn't help when the ego of Blizzard dev team is so far up the ass of America where it is based.

Apparently Blizzard severely undertuned xavius and Cenarius was the only remotely hard boss in the instance.

Loving it so far, really enjoying doing world quest with my bros.

One thing I don't like though is the complete lack of faction storyline outside of Stormheim and the watchtowers.

The start of the entire expansion was OH SHIT THEY KILLED OUR FACTION LEADERS LETS GO GET REVENGE.

Now it feels like the player character is a faction-less hero.

There aren't even any fucking faction-only towns in the whole expac apart from Stormheim.

?
he's right tho

So how many times has cenarius died now?

You lore up faggot he wasn't the first, He was the second.

>he doesnt know about hit combo monk

This. Also where the fuck did the Burning Legion go? They seem like an afterthought in all zones.

Did they actually exploit? It seems possible since all the other guilds are stuck on 5/7.

>You rolled a rogue.
Fucking end me.

>tfw vengeance DH

They're all focused on the nightwell right now, with small forces spread around other areas. I'm guessing their presence will increase later on.

The expansion feels a bit like ideas that were never fully thought out just got thrown into a blender.
I feel like they only put the Forsaken on Stormheim was because they were a big part of the offensive in Howling Fjord.
Also you never get a sense that you are building towards a confontration with the Legion, they aren't really a big part of a lot of the zones. For such a big threat that they are made out to be, the "fight" against them is nothing like Wotlk was, building up to the confontation with Arthas and dismantling his forces and power.

The nightfallen are important to Blizzard;

You know the entities that just can't get enough of WoW and need more in order to continue with their lifes.

Blizzard be the ancient mana dealers in real life.

>Can't 1hand pally with a giant fucking badass tome in the offhand
>Even as Holy
>Can't smite shit with a big ass tome in ret or prot either

Why even live?

>MANDATORY
I'm sitting at a reasonable 846 ilvl by doing the most casual shit without doing one thing of what's listed as "mandatory".
Why are you min/maxing in a casual expansion?

Why is Orgrimmar so small compared to Stormwind?

>entry level raid with no tier gets beaten fast

wow what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!

>Also you never get a sense that you are building towards a confontration with the Legion, they aren't really a big part of a lot of the zones. For such a big threat that they are made out to be, the "fight" against them is nothing like Wotlk was, building up to the confontation with Arthas and dismantling his forces and power.

Yeah that's true WoTLK achieved that.

My god on second thought that's very true.

The sense of icecrown citadel's presence all over the land was felt even in other dungeons and the juggernaut scourge NPC's that lingered there felt ever looming as we progressed and got stronger.

Are people still making absurd amounts of gold in Legion? I bought a Token about a month ago but haven't spent the money on Legion because I'm a jew. I'm also a jew in WoW, and I see people talking about how easy it is to make gold in Legion, while I just started experiencing WoD and found out they removed all the gold making aspects of it.

Yeah its true. Am not blind to realise this.

Look at the ogre raids in WoD.

In the end they turned into a brewfest dungeon run because they were meant to be introductory tier raids for the expansion.

Blizzard said that Wrath 'focused too much on a single threat' and became 'boring' because it it.

Meanwhile in Cataclysm, you can't walk 2 feet without some faggot dragonworshipping shitheads screaming about the old gods while this fucking horrible theme plays youtube.com/watch?v=J3mwPfqu_3Y#t=34s

I'm a jew for the game. I can't stand giving £10 to the game even though there is £350-360 in the bank.

>Yeah that's true WoTLK achieved that.

Bullshit, it felt exactly the same. Bad guys have a small presence in a couple of zones. The rest if fluff based on vague geographical cliches. Did you forget there was a

>pristine rainforest
>teddy bear forest
>entire zone of trolls
>entire zone of dragons
>entire zone of vikings
>zone of nothing but crystal trees
>entire zone of metal dwarves

in wotlk? The only zones that had a lot of scourge were Borean Tundra and Icecrown. The Lich Kings' plans didn't even make sense.

>run raid finder
>lowest dps frost dk gets 2 fucking legendaries

I made 600k on Blacksmithing due to Demonsteel Armguards, I can only hope the Core Hound mount will be even better for gold.

It's just an example of how diminished this game has become.

In all honesty, who is still playing this game? A "successful" WoW thread is when the same dozen idiots on Cred Forums who are still numbly grinding through it manage to samefag at the same time. It's been actual years since WoW was relevant, but at least playing it wasn't always as flat out pathetic as it is now.

Game Dev's fails the sensitive balance of others opinions and perspectives. They go full stinky autism and pleasure there takes on things until everyone leaves the autist to play in his room by himself.

But really I've seen devs get the point on everyones feedback and fall back to their standpoint every time. They are intelligent people but also they fail at leaving their comfort zones.

The devs either work with us
Or
We work with them.

So what you're saying is I could be making a fortune just crafting potions and food?

>tfw ran the servers herb/potion market in BC with a few friends
>tfw ran the gem market in wotlk with a couple guild mates

I always love abusing the market to make boatloads of cash.

>Yeah that's true WoTLK achieved that.
Arthas was a cartoon villain in Wrath, he showed up to threaten the player and then the player would shit all over his plans.
In every damn zone he would show up through and then shortly disappear again.

Does blizzard even reference Blackthorne? They at least brought back Lost Vikings for HotS.

>I always love abusing the market to make boatloads of cash.

How did you achieve that?

>Vengeance DH
>Heard of DH tanks just (slowly) soloing bosses because their team of bads died, just to torture them
>Assumed it was dickwaving faggots lying for attention on a Cuban fly-fishing forum
>Earlier today, my pug dies to lasers against final boss of mythic Black Rook hold
>Solo boss down from 20% while dead team mates cheer me on
>mfw

There is truly no better feeling.

through his portal*

15% haste regularly isnt bad

Ok well I guess am talking about the enthusiasm for the end game has changed. Today the enthusiasm towards the end game with Legion is gearing up ilevel.

In WoTLK it was about the raids and dungeons unfolding to reveal their connection with the scourge.

Legion has lost that enthusiasm and instead been about gearing up to battle the legion end raids.

God it must of been my age in the WoTLK days then because back then my kiddie teenie goggles made it look cool.

What's new in that regard....

No wonder games are man children, its the only way to connect with the game industry in a world of wage slavery.

I did remember doing the same thing in the ravamped ZG with my DK.

>morons can't avoid poison and die
>solo the boss slowly because I'm the only one who can stay out of shit on ground and know how to time cooldowns
>they repeatedly try to kick me and rage because they can't

lol

>must of
It surely must have and still is.

gamers*

That's why a lot of gamers are man childs though right?

To re-kindle that perspective.

>See this in suggested videos youtube.com/watch?v=tzv7UtsBM2U
>Always hated Nobbel and his forced madeup voice
>This video confirms his made up voice

In BC it started out as farming endless amounts of herbs and then price fixing, once I had enough money I was able to move on to making flasks and whatnot while also buying and reselling herbs to artificially increase prices. By doing this with a few friends we were able to keep prices where we needed them to always make a profit.

In wotlk there was an oversight with the prospecting mechanic, if you prospected a stack of saronite ore you'd always get green gems from it, these gems could then be crafted into shit green gear and then said gear could be disenchanted into arcane dust or w/e it was called. The end result was that the dust sold for at LEAST the same price of the original saronite ore so you were always guaranteed to make your money back, any blue gems you prospected were pure profit. Basically myself and a few guild mates then used this to control gem prices by once again price fixing and buying out the competition. By using alts to list gems I could take advantage of people by making them think they were getting a deal, if a gem was normally worth 60g I could...

>Buy out the 3 gems on the AH that are listed for 55-65g
>Re-list them on alts for 95-110g
>List 1 on my main for 83g
>People think that 83g gem is a huge deal so they snap it up

not too complex but it worked

>boss is killed in one day
>Cred Forumsnon will never even fight the boss on mythic because he is too casual
>still complains
I never understood this.

>barrage is my only spell!

>man childs
Fix your shit user, first it was "must of" and now it's "man childs."
But yes, I'll stay a manchild for life, it can't be helped.

You see the logic is simple but I can't be assed and too sensitive to buy all of the shit on the AH to control it and make profit.

Maybe am not jew enough or realise WoW gold is pointless anyway.

Are they planning on allowing spriests to be viable without the gimmicky meme talent?

>still differentiating between "casuals" and literally anyone who plays WoW

WoW players are casual bro. Period. There are no experts on a game this stale and newbie-catering.

But user I like that theme.

>too casual
You know how someone can be "too tall" without being tall? That's because of the word "too".

>All these salty nostfags coming to shit every thread up because they can't hide threads they don't like

It wasn't to insult, I was lazy to correct my expression on what I meant.

But there is truth in that the adult world is more tainted than childhood for obvious reasons and that corruption as you get older wastes your focus and time on appreciating a story in a game.
And usually the man-child guise is a way to get under the radar of adult enclave eye bots and enjoy the what is in front of you.

They didnt. Everyone is just butthurt that a russian guild is top1.

****More to add:
Because you have to shed that adult ego that you needed to be a wage cuck and to survive in order to appreciate stories that requires sensitivity which the adult world doesn't have because its all capitalist ass licking bullshit.

I couldn't say if it's a good idea these days, even still some servers may be too populated for it to work. Every now and then someone would unload a dumptruck full of gems on the AH and it would pretty much ruin the market for a week or so, you just had to know when to sell and when to hold back. It was more of just something to do rather than making money for a purpose, back in vanilla and even early BC I really didn't care about gold and just scraped by doing whatever just to get my raid consumables for that week. I eventually got annoyed with that and looked for a way to make money and it turned into a desire to hoard gold for fun.

The only issue I had back then was the total lack of things to buy with gold, nowadays you have that rare item vendor right?

>my main is unholy dk

So pretty much like vanilla raiding?
Thanks for confirming that Legion is the best expac in WoW's history.

Welcome to the club, people get fucked over by mechanics so much that you'll still be in top half of the DPS during Heroic/Mythic.

Serenity disbanding when? They got cucked hard

at least it's still better than frost, ST wise

>Shaman

Blizzard will see how strong Shaman are now and make sure to nerf us heavily.

They'll never forget Bus Shock.

Yeah.

Something to do.

That's true.

I tried the class trial for enha and I have to say that I liked it.

Even in greens it felt faster than any other melee spec I've tried. No downtime like with energy specs and a lot of haste and fast pace rather than heavy hitting DK/Retri/Arms. Might reroll.

Ele felt kinda stiff though, with LB being a long ass cast.

It is when you can only proc it on trash or some adds.

Leveling past 80 is a fucking chore.

>cata zones
>MoP zones
>WoD
>having to go through all that cinematic intro shit and setting up garrisons in WoD

Oh god no

60-80 is the pain for me. Cata is just 1.5 zones and MoP is like 2. BC and Wotlk is either 150 instances both or doing very outdated content.

WoD is a pain too though.

>Being this stupid

if u are 880 geared u need to seriously kill yourself holy shit

>tfw prot
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90&difficulty=4&sample=1&metric=ehrps&boss=1877

and this is fucking boring raiding mythic+ are pain in the ass now fuck blizzard

welp

at least world pvp is back

I too play on the same level as the best players in the world, it's a shame to hear the game is so easy even a few scrubs can beat it

you could just say "i like the game" rather than clearly getting butthurt by the people who inevitably point out how shit its become

>Sinseeker

3edgy5me

>vengeance DH

yeah fuck you exploiting little shits

when I use all my CDs as outlaw rogue to chew through 2million out of 2.6million of you fuckers HP and all you have to do is press a button to heal 1+million HP it is total bullshit.

I knew, KNEW, that DHs would be OP in PvP just like Blood and DKs in general were. Fucking blizzard cucked me again.

Its worse in vanilla senpai, if you want to be competetive you need alota mats, some wellfed buffs stack and theres no guardian & battle potion meaning you stack potions down to lvl 13 elixirs that give 130 hp as a tank.

All female BE and Pandas what cancer

>Sinseeker

He's a planned HotS hero I heard

>class stacking
>race stacking
Not that I raid close to their level but WoW has truly become fucking shit.

>Still playing this shit in 2016

You must be some severely autistic addicted piece of shit to think MMORPGs are still good after TBC.

Kill yourselves.

>demon hunter
>not edgy
wow.gamepedia.com/Sindweller
wew lad

You forgot to call everyone cucks

You forgot to mention that it does somehow not include FFXIV

>barges into a thread about a game he doesn't like to slather the walls with his shit
>calls others autistic and tells them to kill themselves

>Didn't play WC III

Of all the demon hunter names that can be given to you at random, this sounds almost exactly like them. Most likely, all the actual names used in WC III were taken, so he just combined two instead.

Those names are the edgiest things imaginable:

>Darsorrow, Sindweller, Pinkiller, Hellbourne, just to name a few

>mfw I was able to get the last WCIII name availabile on my server

cant afford legion so doesnt matter to mee

>racial that interupts / silences AND gives resource
>double food buff
What do you expect

It's pretty close to the names a DH hero could get in WC3.

Is this what masochism looks like?

Yet you can make Belfs not look like fuccbois anymore and have pandas look manly like Chen.

ele shaman here, you don't have a single fucking clue what pain is fuccboi, stop bitching ho and go back to whinging your not top fucking 5.

HOW DO I MAKE ENOUGH MONEY ON EU TO BUY ME A FUCKING TOKEN REEEEEEEEE

you stop playing on the dead yuropoor region

>go back to whinging your not top fucking 5.
Oh, I will. I'm not top 5, I'm in the fucking last 35 because I literally can't get a single cast out without getting trained by shitton of mongoloid melee retards.

who /hunter/ here?

literally can pull 10+ mobs and down em in suramar

Get alchemy and herb to 800.

4 Foxflower
4 Fjarnskaggl
2 Starlight rose
= 1200 golds

>Here's your rotation, go do it
You can macro that shit out, fuck off.

No worse feeling than fighting one in PVP.

are there macros that are literally " press 1 button to use 10 spells at once" ?

>buy gold from chinese hackers
>buy 3-4 WoW tokens for the price of one month's subscription

>>buy gold from chinese hackers
does that still work?

some site guarantees that its safe
you put up an auction, someone buys it for say 20k gold
and that s it

>Sinseeker
>plays a female character

reevaluate your life

>get banned
>lose everything
>invest rl money in a noose
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

'no'

>pvp servers

Don't worry, when the next class comes out you'll be fine :^)

The only fun in this game is getting sperglords to make alts and whisper you out of rage. Everything else is fucking terrible.

>pve

I'll be honest, I've only known or played WoW on a PvP server, sounds like half the fun would be gone on PvE

Yeah because being kicked out of vanilla guild for being wrong race for raiding was so much different right?

>want to level my alt on PVP
>non stop ganks, hordies camp every quest
>look up realm stats and alliance is 5% of population
Wew I actually want CRZ for Legion

I transferred from the realm I played on since vanilla since it's 99% horde. Shit was boring as hell.

>851 Blood/DPS DK looking for mythic+
>declined
>declined
>declined
>declined

even groups that ask for 845 and below does this, I hope you enjoy having your shit tank and no dps you trashcans.

>My face when tanking mythics in brewmaster after doing them on paladin

>can't do world events because of pvp
>can't do world quests because of pvp
>can't do world bosses without getting aoed down
>if there's faction unbalance you have to pay shekels to jewzzard to be able to do anything out in the open world
>waste so much of your time corpse walking when you could actually be playing the game
>people unironically defend this
autism

Glad to see you finally taking your training wheels off.

it doesn't take a genius to figure out the very second you list your group up literally HUNDREDS of DPS and a couple of tanks apply, so you take the top numbers and everyone else gets hit with a decline

but apparently you're too retarded to figure it out

>Starting a war around quest zones or cities is not fun
>All I want is muh progress and items so I can get cucked by PVE Content more

Lmao, end yourself.

I dont really mind the imbalance, WoD leveling was fine, but because Legions world quests there are just too many 110s running around eager to one shot you.

>finally get the courage to try mythics
>Arcway group looking for first timers to do quest
>well why the fuck not
>go in as healer because that's the only way to get a spot
>tfw this is the dps group you get

Still managed to finish it and even did final boss in 1 try but holy shit. I was running out of mana trying to keep everyone up since they don't dodge mechanics and they can't dps. The 2nd place there was the fucking tank.

>the boss that links 3 of you which produces a pool of damaging shit
>they all ran away from each other which made the pool bigger
Jesus christ.

He was the first. He was made one after he got killed the first time.

>still defending the broken mess that is pvp
>and even more so in the open world
you first

yes

servers will be shut down next tuesday

It must really suck being this shit at the game.

I mind the imbalance, since I'm horde myself and it's boring as fuck.

>Muh balance
End yourself, just do it. You're what's wrong with the game in the first place.

Doing heroics with that kind of DPS is already suffering, I don't get why you just leave those fags and head for a new group.

It's not like healers are not in high demand in every group.

felt good to play WoW autistically again for a month but i'm starting to fall off

if they drop 7.1 soon-ish they'll rope me in for another month, granted I use tokens so it's practically f2p anyway

To be fair, they were pretty friendly and I wanted to know the mechanics too. I just didn't expect that the dps would be that bad.

>73k dps for a demon hunter in single target

is this you

>actually defending blizzard's incompetence at balancing the game
you're a flavor of the month fag aren't you?

k dps for a demon hunter in single target
thats what the hotfix does for us

>tfw missed on pandas

>he doesn't enjoy one-shotting low level horderniggers until they get mad enough to show up with 2 of their mains and you still fucking destroy them 1 v 2

If that's what you think, you don't own anything to these retards. If they are too stupid to play the game properly, give them 2-3 chance to rectify and if they still fuck up just gtfo asap.

But it's your own time you are wasting.

>shitcan Russian cheater guild
PROOOFS?!

reminds me of BC raiding, be careful for what you ask for

>>he doesn't enjoy one-shotting low level horderniggers
>he actually has pride in killing someone who has no chance to fight back
your highschool bully must be laughing his ass off at how your life turned out

>>until they get mad enough to show up with 2 of their mains and you still fucking destroy them 1 v 2
you mean when they show up with their main and you fly off because "oh shit he's not 20 levels below me, i can't oneshot him"
if you were good enough at pvp to kill people outnumbered you wouldn't be camping lowbies

Rogue in BC, Warrior every expension since, now rogue again.
I that fotm for you?

IT'S TIME TO SUFFER WELL/WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?!

It's best feeling to solo a boss as BDK/DH

>Play on non-autistic guild
>Clear everything BC anyway without all this shit

Yeah. No. All this shit is always optional.

I thought they'd learn after the first mistake and get comfortable with their rotations for the 2nd try so their DPS will get better. Guess I was wrong. Lesson learned.

>46k dps on the boss
>he actually lived the entire time

>pve

Most of the gold stuff sounds good, but having to do daily quests to progress is bullshit, there should be an option to be able to do all the progress in one go, though it would be tough to do so.

>"oh shit he's not 20 levels below me, i can't oneshot him"

Jokes on you, I can still do it anyway.

Lmao.

Not him, but camping people in this game is the best feeling. The rage whispers are the cherry on top. And thanks to no balance it works on pretty much everything except DH tanks who just heal to full twice a second.

>fotm "dude stuns lmao" mace spec in tbc
>pvp's flavor of the forever class every expansion since
>coward's "pick only on people sub 20% health" class again
yup, good on you for manning up and admitting to be a fotm shitter

If you use the 3 blacksmithing items that make you
a) immune to daze while mounted
b) increase mount speed
c) allow you to interact while mounted (same effect as Goblin shredder if you have it)

and use the Herbalism enchant on your gloves

You can farm shit super quick. I made about 35k in an hour the other day by grinding out on my herb alt and making up the pots on my main

If I had the motivation or need for more gold I could be making fucking bank right now, easily 30-40k an hour once you get efficient at it

My rogue was for PVE in tbc, I didn't PVP at all.
>Your class is totally flavor of the forever you're a druid/dk/warrior/rogue/shaman right?! x-D

>coward's "pick only on people sub 20% health" class again
Except that sub rogue kills people in 1 stun-cycle regardless of health :^)

Thanks for the input, autismo. You sure are a special snowflake.

>dat projection

Please send me your rage messages and mails, they just fuel my boner harder.

>oh shit he's not 20 levels below me, i can't oneshot him

I play tank classes so nothing short of 2 PvP geared bursters could kill me, just take a look at those fags HP and you know they just dinged 110 yesterday and still in their questing green and blues.

And for the record, I farm hordeniggers exclusively 50 levels below me.

>druid
druids have been flavor of the forever in both pvp and pve
>dk
no
>warrior/rogue
yes
>shaman
lmao no

>Except that sub rogue kills people in 1 stun-cycle regardless of health :^)
>Thanks for the input, autismo. You sure are a special snowflake.

>admits to being a fotm pvp class
>tries to take the high route
nice try you fucking downie

>you mean when they show up with their main and you fly off because "oh shit he's not 20 levels below me, i can't oneshot him"

it's a victory for you if you made them waste time looking for you.

look at it this way, you made them go through the effort of getting on their mains yet they can't feel the satisfaction of ganging up on you as you had felt assraping their helpless lowbies' asses for hours, either way its a win-win situation.

>lmao fotm dude :--DD

Wew nice. Except that sub is shit in real PVP. That really makes it fotm right?
The amount of retardation just radiating from you is fucking hilarious.

>Please send me your rage messages and mails, they just fuel my boner harder.
nah i play on pve servers, cancerous retards like you have no way to fap themselves to sleep from their vengeance-fueled rageboner caused by being bullied in high school

>I play tank classes
lmao blizzard "balance" strikes again

>I farm hordeniggers exclusively 50 levels below me.
good for you, retards who are actually dumb enough to play on pvp servers deserve to be camped

>it's a victory for you if you made them waste time looking for you.
you mean like how this retard is baiting at least 3 different anons with shitty carebare "dude balance lmao" bait and we're wasting time typing up more than a single greentext shitpost in response to him?
hm...

>admitting to being a pussy who can't handle getting killed
>gloats about it

I am LMAOing@urlyfe

>nah i play on pve servers

Obviously, this is elementary tactics. Once they hit a point they can't refute they will just leave the thread and never address it again.

Leaving you with your fake victory but in fact you had just been tricked by a low level reply that requires no fact and no thinking on their part.

>le smug greentext, haha i totally showed him
thanks for showing me you can't hold your ground using words, now go back to killing lowbies who can't fight back to feel good about yourself

>mad PVE-shitter that can't handle things not going his way thinking he's hot shit

elling my f'ing a off.

>pve

at least I am not a ball-less fag like you who can't deal with the "war"-part in warcraft.

>leave the thread
the thread is autosaging you retard, at this point you "muh killing lowbies is pvp" faggots are just trying to get the last word in with shitty greentext+reaction image shitposts hoping to get the last word in

>PvEfags """"""""""""reading comprehension""""""""""""

(Me)
I forgot to mention, of course you'll succeed at getting the last word in too, because just like pvp, the only way you can win is by outnumbering people or killing people who can't fight back :^)