Microsoft better watch themselves, Halo's spotlight is over!

Microsoft better watch themselves, Halo's spotlight is over!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IssLAON48s
youtube.com/watch?v=nOn2rhBvVCA
youtube.com/watch?v=OUIT14ZKrOY&ab_channel=HuanCesar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Console exclusive FPSs became a viable and commonly occuring thing last gen.
What the Fuck?

BOOSH!

that edgy cover is so embarrassing

What's so edgy about it

the cover would be great if it weren't for that exposed eye

>you didn't fall for shit like this
>ubisoft tries to feed you sjw-themed open world gta clones now

was haze THAT bad?

I remember seeing gameplay for this and I wanted it so bad but had a 360

The entire game was embarising

>Free radical
>Ubisoft

Learn the difference between publisher and developer you fucking retard

I thought people liked this game?

Maybe I'm getting it confused with something else.
I just remember reading the GameInformer for it when I was younger and thinking it looked pretty cool.

Halo? Gears of War? Heh, good one kid.

I remember cringing when they were hyping the fact it had a Korn song in it

Microsoft better sleep with one eye open!

the song Korn did for this wasn't bad.

Yfw Resistance 2 was amazing

for those curious

dear god it's terrible

TimeSplitters died for this...

oh yeah that's shit. i guess i remembered it being better when i was an edgy teenager.

Jonathan Davis thinks Haze is the shit

I replayed haze about a year ago and I actually found it quite enjoyable. I mean, I can probably go 5 years before playing it again, but I had to pause the game at least twice since I was laughing so hard at the stupid shit the soldiers were saying

Just call my nigga, HAZE

ITT: Halo killers
This is gonna curbstomp gaylo with NURBs and unlock the true, hidden power of the PS2.

This piece of shit is especially heinous because it killed Free Radical and the possibility of more Timesplitters in the future. And Battlefront 3.

rev up them halo killers

Really makes you think.

WaaW?

>Play the Killzone 3 or 2 beta
>Takes a full mag just to kill some one

I have no clue how the fuck this series survived so long.

Did someone say Halo killers?

the real halo killer was time

game had a fucking awesome level creator.

Watch out, World of Warcraft, a new MMO is in town!

Yeah, you're definitely getting it confused with something else. Literally the only thing memorable about the game were the two squad mates you had in the beginning who constantly bumped chests and yelled "BOOSH". They died in like less than an hour and from that point on were replaced by some nameless characters who had absolutely no personality. Literally everything in the game except those two characters was completely forgettable.

The ending was fucking awful too. It was supposed to be serious but the way it was delivered was like something out of a sitcom

Well, the series is still going and 5 isn't nearly as bad. 343i armor still sucks cocks, though, fuck their 3D modellers.

Killzone 2 was actually fucking great.

Good thing Halo killed itself then and bungie is dead.

Not as good as Timesplitters but it was serviceable.

>Watch out, World of Warcraft, a new MMO is in town!

Bro, that would be every other MMO ever.

>tfw I bought this piece of shit when it came out
>didn't get past level 20

>Watch out, World of Warcraft, a new MMO is in town!

You better watch your back Mario!

>Watch out, World of Warcraft, a new MMO is in oh its already dead

How does that armor even make sense? It narrows the soldier's FOV down to like a small slit. The earlier spartan helmets actually had a sensible design in that they didn't restrict your peripheral vision at all. If they're going to minimize the helmet's visor that much they might as well just get rid of it all together and slap some small camera lenses on it.

>(Stunning) how a game could be this bad
>They can't even come up with an (original) concept
>(Bubsy 3D climbs back to the top) of the trash pile
>What ever you do, please don't (check it out)
>---EGM

Halo was the game of a generation, moving more consoles than anything else. Sony continually tried countering it with Killzone, Resistance and how they would kill Halo dead.

I remember one CGI Killzone or Resistance Sony tried pushing as real visuals. Couldn't be further from the truth when it actually launched.

Prepare to be enlightened.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOn2rhBvVCA

Multiplayer is alive

On the bright side they went on to make the Syphon Filter games which were pretty damn good. Also they gave us a taser with such a high voltage that it literally set people on fire.

That's just one of the problems. The entire crotch area is exposed and that thing on the butt makes it impossible to sit for extended periods of time. And that's just one example, there are plenty of other shitty armors from 4 and 5.

So the term "gamer" was a thing in 1996 already. Interesting.

I think it was Killzone 2. It's a shame they did that because it wasn't that bad of a game.

Ever wonder why we're here?

Not in the context that it is now. Idiots didn't identify with some sort of "subculture" associated to it. It was merely kids with a hobby.

The pokémon company better watch themselves, Pokémon's spotlight is over!

Is this the same guy?

>Lord of the Rings Online
>Dark Age of Conan
>Warhammer Online
>RIFT
>Aion
>Guild Wars 2
>SWTOR
>Wildstar
>Elder Scrolls Online
It wasn't worth it

The CGI trailer for Killzone 2 was a little too good to be true, though the game still looks fucking amazing. The Killzone 3 buffed up the graphics even more.
Now Killzone Shadow Fall looks better than the GCI trailer. Guerilla devs are really talented folks, just so happened at that time the game industry was in a weird place.

To suffer.

This is a joke video right?

Could you sound more like a marketer?

Sequel's out tomorrow. I'm going for FS.

Move aside lads. We have a king killer here.

I remember I played the trial of this game like a year after it came out when it was already dead. Even when the sub numbers had already dropped to (iirc) around 8,000, the general chat in the ghost town beginner zone only had two retards still circlejerking for like an hour straight about how the game was going to eventually kill WoW long after it had already flopped.

This is an alt-right meme, right?

To be fair out of your list only AoC and Warhammer have died.

Everything else at least has some sort of fanbase

I like the devs, though I'll admit they fucked up with the CGI trailer trying to be passed as real gameplay.
If you wanna see actual marketer, you should have been here for Borderlands.

I don't have time to watch a 20 minutes long apologetic video of an objectively bad game.
I'm sure the guy will pass the time arguing that since he liked it then it's not bad.

>le contrarian faec "i liked it"
Is he a regular from here?

NINTENDO AND SEGA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Where else is there to go?
call me a normie, but if there was a real life place I could go to hang out where only anons from Cred Forums went to, I'd like to go. Assuming most people on Cred Forums are decent to be around and not some cringey beta fat fuck fedora.

Man I played all three of these games. I stuck with Rift the longest, I actually got to max level and did a few of the heroic dungeons.

Are any of them still around? Obviously Warhammer died, but I can't imagine AoC or Rift having a large population.

It’s one of life’s great mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don’t know, man, but it keeps me up at night.

This is a butthurt faggot getting offended over a picture on the fucking internet, right?

what

Also the series was hilarious in how hypocritical it was
> Game focuses on stopping a plot to unleash a biological weapon known as syphon filter
> In the first three games the protagonists use lethal nerve gas grenades that kill people in 15 minutes
> Not to mention lethal tasers that hit people with 500,000 volts of electricity and set them on fire
> Omega Strain introduces FUCKING SARIN NERVE GAS GRENADES as standard issue for Agency field agents
> Oh and the agency decided 500,000 volts wasn't lethal enough so they upped the taser's voltage to I think 750,000 volts

>call me a normie, but if there was a real life place I could go to hang out where only anons from Cred Forums went to, I'd like to go
That's if you could handle the smell for more than 5 minutes.

What?

Well shit, AoC is still alive somehow

Rift seems to have a strong playerbase, and the game is getting a new expansion this year

Was so disappointed by this, such an great concept.

>the game is getting a new expansion this year
What? I've heard literally nothing about it. The last I ever heard of Rift was the last expansion it got, and I don't even remember what it was called.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING APES

>objectively bad game
How so?
Did YOU even play through the game?

Honestly, though. I kinda want to try the game now. I remember hating Tenchu at first because of the platforming/stealth with tank controls, but they grew on me and now it's one of my favorite games.

I heard nothing about it as well, but then again I hardly follow any MMO news these days

the terms "gamer" and "gaming" are older than video games

Your Reddit is showing.

I mean, he's not wrong. 2 really did look awesome. It just played par. Especially after Killzone looked and sounded like ass.

That one was actually good though.

Why was that guy wearing a dress?

Now that Microsoft is on fire and the publishers are at your gate you have the audacity to come to me for help? Pathetic

>How so?
Terrible camera? Check.
Terrible controls? Check.
Nonsensical level design? Check.
Graphics subpar even for a ps1 game? Check.
Forgettable or straight bad soundtrack? Check.
Difficulty spikes out of nowhere? Check.

If all games Busby is going to be considered good, then there are no bad games at all in this world.

Valve better check themselves.

Even back during my hardcore sonygger teen phase I thought that game was absolute rubbish. I don't know what's more amazing, the fact that it got a sequel at all or the sequel turned out to actually live up to he hype.

Ironically, it was the new developers of Halo that killed Halo.

Battleborn needs to be added to the list.

Why would anyone stand like this when they're going to fire a gun? In fact, why would anyone stand like this at all?

Is she even firing? It looks like she's in some weird jump

>The game started development as a sci-fi, James Bond type game, until development was told to create a "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty killer."[6]

And there you have it, folks.

She's obviously falling

Battleborn is more of an "Overwatch killer
' though, same deal with Paladins.

Who was this game for?
And why wasn't it a success?

I'll be honest, the concept of a 256 player first person shooter really intrigued me. Like a literal war.
I never actually played it though so I have no idea how it played.

Watch out League of Legends, he true MOBA is back!
>-16,28%

It's pretty weird that she's trying to awkwardly stick her ass out while doing it.

I still have the corpse

>Did YOU even play through the game?
Yes, bitch, I played it. What now? Where does your argument go, beyond "everyone says it's bad, but I think it's good". He even avoids showing gameplay or anything that might support his points.

I regret not being able to play this, I have no idea if it was even good, but the novelty would have been interesting to take a look at.

If this is real I'm voting clinton

I liked it, but it was a real fucking mess.

>Oh ok guys let's go to that checkp-
Dead
>Ok never mind, there're too many people there, let's go to that other pl-
Dead

There simply were too many people shooting at you. Nobody ever lived for more than 30 seconds.

It totally was, that series curbstomped MGS like the smelly nigger it is. None of the Metal Gear Solid games, except maybe the gameboy color one come close to Chaos Theory.

what was that shitty vaporware game where they made a big deal about flying from space onto the planets surface and you fought aliens that were elite rip-offs

It played RAD

essentially each side is divided up into companies, then groups. Each group is given a general task and the commander can change that task. It's up to the individual player to do whatever the hell they feel like. IF you got tired of an area, you could just say fuck it and run a mile to another area of the battle and try to help out there. Shit was fun man.

MGS4 probably could have if it wasn't 5 hours of gameplay between 10 hours of cutscenes.

A (You), huh?
I mean, hey, at least you didn't post another Reddit meme.

You wish faggot. Virtually nobody talks about SC at all, meanwhile MGS will live on forever and will be talked about for decades. CT can't touch a masterpiece like MGS2 or 3.

Well to be fair Overwatch doesnt look like its going to die anytime soon.

Also since when do Blizzard games die?

Ugh I remember being so excited for this. The gameplay itself was alright, but nothing groundbreaking, and people lost interest pretty quick so the multiplayer died off.

I played this a while ago with a friend and it was utter shit. Ps3 must have had the worst launch lineup after the Saturn

>meanwhile MGS will live on forever

MGS died when Konami kicked Kojima's sorry ass to the curb.

battlefield heroes was fun

Sounds like it would be more fun if there was no respawn similar to how Counter Strike plays. Although that would be hella boring for the players waiting and spectating.

>Virtually nobody talks about SC at all
There are threads about it almost every day. And what matters is the gameplay, not the buzz around a game. MGS didn't get dynamic lighting or a physics engine until like 4.

Years of capeshit have taught my eye to identify that she is sliding down the buildings surface.

The artist is just a fucking hack.

SFM on those characters when?

The writer's also a hack: Brian Reed.

nothing personnel, kid

wew lad

DAMN, BRUTAL

Wait who are the dead toons supposed to represent?

First on the left, probably the Giana Sisters...

>only other notable work isnold Ms.Marvel
Wew lad

You were not kidding.

>so the multiplayer died off.

Literally what? It was active for years and only died after Sony, for some arbitrary reason, decided to reck the game with a patch.

MAG was a great game and would have been an excellent swansong for Zipper. Instead, they made Socom 4.

It never felt like 256 players as it divided everyone up into little strike groups of like 6 players and gave you your own objectives on a fuck off huge map. The weapons felt really bad, and there was no animation for using iron sights, the gun just snapped to your face. The controls felt clunky and unresponsive and everything did too little damage so you felt you weren't really doing anything.

I think even on maps with 256 players present the most i ever saw in one area was about 20

some places still sell the corpse

Is that even legal?

Former Sonygger here.

Mediocre fucking game, had potential. I got it because "lel halo killer", but more because offline split screen was uncommon on PS3. The first half was kind of interesting with the nectar thing, but the second half was ass. Overall highly mediocre.

Bought for same reason, offline split screen. Actually a fun classic CoD clone. Lots of brown and bloom, but cool weapons. It's aged horribly, and not really worth playing now.

Gorrilla games do the same thing with every game they make.
>Amazing visuals
>Awesome themes
>Mediocre / average gameplay
The gameplay wasn't amazing, but space nazis and the realistic weight was cool. I really fucking loved the online. However again it's aged, it doesn't have split screen.

R1 was better. R2 was made to be like modern CoD. So there was stupid 2 weapon limit, and fuck tons of set pieces. Also story had potential.

95% of this game is mediocre ass shit. The very last level or two there actually is some interesting story and character elements, and the last level is kind of cool. Otherwise I would never play the game again. That fucker also crashes so often on PS2.

That's not Reach.

I think the second or third game actually outsold ORAS in JP. Then again JP have flavor of the month shit every year. I do feel SM is being inspired by elements of that though.

I like MGS2 100x more then SC, but SC is a FAR better stealth game.

The problem with this was Modern Warfare quick sprint highly polished gameplay was super popular for console FPS. And it played like something that came out 5 years before MW. So the gameplay was kind of slow and clunky, graphics were poor, and stability was less then stellar. This lead to many people dropping it, which is a problem for a online only 250 player game. Neat concept, wish online still lived. Sony have always been bad at supporting their IPs.

Microsoft better watch themselves, Halo's spotlight is over

don't worry, user, the black people were photo shopped in.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

On top of everything the reason players dropped this so fast is due to the fact you never felt you were achieving anything, looking on the map and seeing so many little dots all fighting together was pretty cool, but in the end you were just one little dot in a hundred, you relied too much on what the rest of your team was doing and never really felt that you yourself was contributing anything significant, that is extremely important in keeping the interest of the average player, games like CoD are reward wank fests, the player is made to feel like the best player all the time.

On top of the that being the commander was literally just putting way points on a map and watching like 1 in 10 players actually taking note.

valor (north american based group) always got shit on it seemed. Atleast on the server i joined. otherwise one character per account was annoying

Cred Forums better watch is fooking back.

Move over Halo, another game is gonna steal your thunder

:^(

It didn't, but it was an amazing game. We need an xbox emulator, god damnit.

Watch out Smash Bros. Sony's throwing their hat in the ring!

Except everyone knew from the very beginning that this was a joke.

Look out Resident Evil

Some Sonyggers actually said it would be better than Smash

Sonic's here to show you how to party, Mario!

>that youtube layout

Watch the fuck out Minecraft

>halo being relevant in 8th gen

Oh shit guys, I don't think you're ready

So much disappointment in one post...

Guild Wars 2 hit me the hardest because it had a reputation to uphold and it just threw it away.

Te vamos enseignar a como manejar, Mario Kart!

POKEMON, YOU'VE MET YOUR MATCH

Wasnt GW2 more successful than GW1?

Literally every Kart game imaginable. Even if some are fucking stellar.

>we have seen the birth, rise, success, and decline of youtube
>a youtube killer is potentially possible in our lifetime
>we will have people born where youtube is not something they know about
>youtube will be a historical event in the future
remember that there are people born using the internet right now that were born AFTER 9/11. They are learning about a 2001 event as a historical event that happened beofr they were born

Nintendo may do some shitty things, but it's no doubt they probably get ripped off the most out of every gaming company

am i the only one who fucking hates when people reply to this many goddamn people? you're decreasing the value of (You)s.

>there are people out there who have League of Legends or other assorted MOBA trash (they're all the same game, really) as the one and only videogame they have ever played in their lives

>m-muh upboates ;_;

go back to /x/ or reddit

i dont care which one

but go back to one or both of them

Oh, I totally agree. Sony and Microsoft must rack their brains trying to figure out the formula that Nintendo has sealed for decades.

pleb taste tbhonest famalamadingdong.

games don't 'age' you autistic spaz.

It doesn't matter, it shat on everything Guild Wars was. And to be honest, since its sales model focuses on buying the game once it essentially got a lot of free sales from GW1 fans.

I don't like to make a quick zinger going for [You]s. I felt I wanted to comment on many things. I don't care if people reply to me, however the people I replied to might care.

They do, both literally, and figuratively.

>this demographic makes up most of the modern gaming market
>most of the remainder exclusively plays casual waifu games like 100% OJ and Senran Kagura and Haydee and other waifushit trash

we just have to get rid of all the americans. if we get rid of all the americans, life will be good again

>figuratively.
where are you at on the spectrum, literally I mean.

>steam will stop being supported in your lifetime

so this is reddit

>your horde of games will eventually become unplayable because you use an authenticator with something that doesn't exist anymore

or would have been if you hadnt been playing as space murrica, or they at least left out that terrible rico character

What would happen than? I've poured os much money into Steam.

im sure that there will be some method that will allow things to keep working.

my best guess is steam becomes deprecated, new client/portal is made that still has all your previous content but has some form of layer that can authenticate them once based on purchase history of X account.

They will probably never get rid of it, but instead carry it over.

Now in the event valve dies... well, piracy has you covered

I actually liked Haze

not if the game in question has multiplayer with drm of any sorts.

probably some last offer to download shit while you can and then you run steam in offline mode from then on

supposedly they have a deadswitch they can activate at a whim which will remove steam being on requirements after a short update
also many games don't actually need steam to turn on, you just need to folderdive
i know i have a free weekend game i've retained for 5 years and can still use it despite not paying

I thought gabe said they already had a plan for this years ago

I think playing as the Vekta forces always gives you that extra identification of their levels of patriotic indoctrination.

Helghast have it too but with the whole 'Helghast are actually good guys' angle, it's nice too see Killzone go from shooty killy thing to a story about how far gone these soldiers actually are that the plotline basically becomes a revenge plot.

Also Rico was the fucking bomb in KZ 1, there was a level where you could get his MG, the ISA rocket launcher and the Helghast rocket launcher all together.

>supposedly they have a deadswitch they can activate at a whim which will remove steam being on requirements after a short update

All you need is a small edit of the steam.api. The problem you'll face it not whether you have a back up of your game, but for how long can you access your games through steam at that point?

Rico literally ruined everything, he's the cause of so many deaths and fuckups.
Man fuck Rico.

>The anime stealth game gets discussed more on 4chinese website

Wow, who would have guessed. Chaos Theory is a better stealth game than anything MGS could cough up, and I'm a bigger MGS fan than SC. For some fucking reason, both sides replaced their iconic voice actors, but unlike Jewnami, Jewbisoft is rumored to be bringing Ironside back.

Konami did the right thing by ending the Metal Gear saga before Hackjima could ruin it any further.

>Konami
>ending Metal Gear

hehehe, they'll be milking this franchise forever like castlevania and silent hill, only obscure konami series remain dead in peace like suikoden

There was a Halo killer on the GameCube
Forgot the name of it

dota is still too alive for such shitposts to work
probably works better with HoN, demigod or smite

Remembered it "Geist"

Castlevania sells like shit and so does SH

What other shitty games should korn promote?
youtube.com/watch?v=OUIT14ZKrOY&ab_channel=HuanCesar

Only Playstation 3 series I ever bought.

But at least now not even the Kojimadrones give a shit about it anymore.

Am I the only one that kinda liked the story? The whole idea of changing your perception based on your use of drugs was p cool

>Free Radical

Wish their version of Battlefront 3 went through...

Fuck I preordered this game because I was a good Sonygger and bought into the whole "potential Halo-Killer" marketing and it was so mediocre.

I played the co-op one time with a friend of mine who was a XboxHalo fanboy and it was embarrassing how clearly inferior this game was to Halo 3.

I beat it once and never touched it again.

>almost every day

where
I never fucking saw any

I absolutely adore this thread.

HAAH
>FIF Radar
what did he mean by this?

It's HMH, you fucking retard. Can't you read?

Lara Croft, Crash Bandicoot(?) and Sonic in that order

I don't care if I get called a Sonygger for this. Killzone 2's multiplayer was better than Halo multiplayer for a console FPS.

I owned both and I put hundreds of hours into Killzone 2's multiplayer, it was fucking GOAT. Genuinely one of the best experiences I've had online.

A lot of people played with mics too which was quite rare on the PS3

You know, it's funny.

For all of Sony's attempts to make a "Halo-killer", it was Microsoft themselves that finally managed to kill the series.

Really makes you think.

And it was Konami that killed Metal Gear. Now hopefully Square Enix will kill Final Fantasy.

Its true. Peoples worst enemy is themselves

SC didn't try to be a longtime classic remembered through years. It wasn't. But it was very succesful in what it tried.

Gabe Newell said he has a master plan in case Valve dies.

But Castlevania and Silent hill have been killed.

WoW is killing itself too. This kind of thing seems pretty common actually.

Did he end is friendship with Chief Kief too?

didn't know korn was still around

last i heard they turned christian?

They are both very much alive in pachinko halls

She's falling you fucking idiot why would she be firing her gun?

Why do you think she has it held to her body, not pointing it anywhere?

I'm fucking dead

Romero's about to make you his bitch.

at least song was awesome

Age of Conan was really fun user.

Half the cast is third party characters.

Does the game have exo skello teens?

I still find it hilarious how this game never got Snake or Cloud yet Smash Bros did.

This actually wouldn't have been so bad if not for the hilariously bad guitar riffing at 1:46

One of their guitarists went born again and left back in something like '05. He recently rejoined, but I do worry it's gonna cause him to relapse. He seems way better off as a jesus boy, and Korn isn't relevant enough now to be worth a guy turning back to drugs and debauchery.

>e i g h t
>y e a r s

>combat drugs that conveniently highlight enemies for you so you can see them easier
>when you go cold turkey and join the resistance conveniently all the enemy soldiers wear brightly lit armour with clearly marked weakpoints
>combat drugs make corpses disappear so to desensitize soldiers
>corpses still disappear when you're a rebel, they just take longer.

What were they thinking?

Playing dead was a pretty cool mechanic though.

But these two games are actually better than Halo though.

kek

>edgy cartoons
>ever

why

If you thought the moral of Killzone 2 was "MURRICA FUCK YEAH!", then you obviously did not pick up on the nuances or themes of the story at all.

It constantly beats you over the head with how shitty war is, and how every single death was in vain because the entire invasion was pointless. The game ends with the main characters taking a rest after realising everything they did just made the situation worse. The politicions on both sides were sending 1000s of propaganda-fed men to thier deaths for no real reason. The Helghast had more right to be angry, since they got screwed over bad and left to rot on a shithole planet with million trade sanctions against them, but Visari's methods were completly unethical and his rule was corrupt as shit, but by the time of the games he was also the only thing keeping the planet under any sort of control.

It's such a shame Killzone 3 butchered the story and lore, seeing "the madness" that Viscari said would come if he died would have been great. The entire Helgan military/government should have collapsed and turned into civil class warfare with a rag-tag group of ISA survivors trying to get off the planet. Instead there was a power struggle between 2 guys and Helgan society went on as normal.

Probably just needed an excuse for making it easy to play and easing hardware strain.

>log into new storefront
>log in steam through it
>every game verified becomes available on the new store
>games that aren't on the new store but bought on steam will become free once added
You know those free games you get on GOG if you log in using steam? Yeah, same as that.

It was the early 2000s user

Everything had to be edgy

Move Aside, Elder Scrolls

Theres a new medieval fantasy in town

The worst thing about Killzone games is that they force you to fight for the wrong side.

(You)

So does every other military FPS.

That was actually alright though

WWE on suicide watch! BTFO!!!

Maybe the sequel, but definitely not the original.

>objectives viewable from anywhere in the Vexx universe
What does that even mean?

Gears of what? You don't want that western shit. Quantum Theory is where it's at!

It means that you can press the start button

Move aside Jak/Ratchet/Mario/etc.!

Watch out Call of Duty!

Sonic?! pfft. that mute pipsqueak don't know speed even if he got ran over by it, and don't care about the environment!

Also I'M AWESOME!

Aside from playing as a semen demon with a tramp stamp it's a very uninspired 3D platformer on a system full of very uninspired 3D platformers.

The sound design was extremely satisfying. Some things were carried over to Homefront 2, like the headshot bass.

Resistance 3 was such a shameless Half Life 2 rip-off.

Killzone 2 is one of the most boring, derivative games I've ever played, and the horrible frame rate and input lag are just the icing on a really shitty cake.

Look, faggot, when you mass reply to a shit-ton of people I have to constantly see your stupid fucking blogpost about your stupid fucking opinions every three seconds as I'm checking replies to posts I'm interested in. If you're this desperate for people to hear all about how smart you are, then fuck off to a forum that's conducive to that sort of behavior. The fact that you haven't experienced how obnoxious this behavior before, and therefore learned not to do it yourself, tells me that you're either extremely fucking new or extremely fucking stupid. Either way, stop posting.

ok, so the concept is a blatant rippoff of pokemon, and the game is about that weird AR cards, but has the gameplay something to do with an rpg? may try it if that´s so

4 sucked.
5 is kinda fun though

dota 2 probably has more players than all of the other steam games combined

THERE'S FUCKING EIGHT GAMES OF THIS SHIT?!