gematsu.com/2016/09/titanfall-2-goes-gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NBLT5lADUBs
youtu.be/55crptrUN74
youtu.be/V_j1OMMjgzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's so bad about it?

>Goes gold
Why do they say that? That makes it seem like it won a award or is a smash hit or something, I'm not saying the game won't be good I liked the beta but I think there should be a different phrase.

they changed it to cod with mechs

It means they're about to release it

I believe "going gold" means they started printing the discs, and the work for the release version of the game is done. After a game has gone gold, any work done on it is for post-launch updates or the day one patch.

The master (final release version) of a game is known as the gold master.

Are you retarded

Why are they releasing it with BF1? Delay TF2 until Janurary

A-are we allowed to talk about titanfall again?

I can't wait to play as Legion or Ronin.

Not him but i also though the game won something, or something like that. That phrase is misleading. You don't have to be dick about it, but you chose to be.

Are you also retarded

so that's it then. the game is destined to be trash. damn shame. it's not like i can go back to 1 either that game is pretty dead. oh well hopefully the zoids game will be neat.

And they fixed it somewhat as well. Go look up some CTF or attrition gameplay, it's all on the latest build so you'll see the differences compared to the beta. I dare say it's almost looking slightly faster than standard TF1, even without the grapple hook.

No more eject air strafe sliding, though.

I'm sorry no one like you and treat you bad in real life.

It's much better now. Although I won't deny it could use some more changes, maybe post launch patches will help.

The whole titan battery system is still retarded, there needs to be a Titan timer instead of progress bar, and the killtimes could stand to be raised still. Other than that, it's looking good.

youtu.be/NBLT5lADUBs

I am dissapointed with the lack of custom Titans, but I could see the "class" type system being okay.

So what's your first language?

Why THE fuck is it releasing in that launch window?
Nobody is going to care about it.
Battlefield people will still be playing battlefield 1 and cod people will just wait another week and get the game they actually want.
Game is DOA.

Why are you easily offended? Stupid white pussy.

Here's a slightly better video
youtu.be/55crptrUN74

And here's a brain-dead retarded IGN video, of course

Literally doesn't wallrun the whole time. Fuuuuck how do people get hired by these shitty "game journalism" companies if they're so bad.

youtu.be/V_j1OMMjgzg