Hey Cred Forums, Recently I've been looking at the gamecube and it looks like a solid console...

Hey Cred Forums, Recently I've been looking at the gamecube and it looks like a solid console, i had a ps2 when i was a kid and i missed the golden days of the gamecube and i'm kinda sad about that. Anyway what are the must haves and hidden gems?

TTYD
Billy Hatcher
Smash Bros Melee
Wind Waker
RE4
Kirby Airride
Original Animal Crossing (If you have alot of time to burn)
Luigi's Mansion
Warioware Inc.
Virtua Quest

thank

Super Mario Strikers
FZero GX
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
FF Crystal Chronicles
4 Swords Adventures
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Harvest Moon AWL
Killer 7
Metroid Prime / Metroid Prime 2
Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4 (Jap)
Megaman Network Transmission
Nintendo Puzzle Collection (Jap)
Pikmin / Pikmin 2
Rayman 3 + GBA Connection with friend
Viewtiful Joe
Wario World
Warioware

Maybe:
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Starfox Adventures
Starfox Assault
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2

And these
Also consider other multiplats such as Skies of Arcadia, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3/4, and anything else you might have not played on the PS2

whoops, rogue squadron 2 isn't supposed to be in the maybe. be sure to play that

thanks user

A weird random game I remember playing was Evolution Worlds. Rather frustrating at times, but you might find it fun.

thanks

Gonna skip things that were already mentioned
Custom Robo
Chibi Robo
Cubivore
Zelda Four Swords Adventures (better with friends)
Ikaruga
Super Monkey Ball (and 2)
Already said a lot of the things I would've

This list has it all, glad I downloaded most of them

Thanks
Hows emulation on the gc?

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

>Hows emulation on the gc?
Dolphin 5.0 is probably one of the best emulators of all time

do yourself a favor and play them on a console with friends. Gamecube isn't meant to be experienced with people huddled around a computer. As with the N64, the gamecube is largely a party console.

Just a fair warning if you plan to make the most out of the multiplayer-centric games. Most I get hyped to boot up on an emulator and then find myself bored because even if I have someone to play with it isn't worth the hassle.

Pretty good, nearly flawless for most games. There's a few quirks with certain games but works nicely.
He was talking about PC? I thought he was talking about the wiikey memory card.

>No super Mario sunshine which had the best water graphics of that generation
>No Phantasy star online

Idk i'm little on the fence about emulating on the gc. I think overall it would be better if i just get the console and games ya know? also if my friends wanna play some games its not a cluster fuck. I really only emulate if i'm playing a series from the start and the first few games are insanely pricey like persona.
Thanks user.
I was literally thinking the same thing man.
Nice collection user!

S S X 3

Thanks

>I don't want my kids to learn how to share starter kit.jpeg

>Idk i'm little on the fence about emulating on the gc. I think overall it would be better if i just get the console and games ya know? also if my friends wanna play some games its not a cluster fuck. I really only emulate if i'm playing a series from the start and the first few games are insanely pricey like persona.
That's all fine, but just keep in mind some of the best games recommended in this thread are rather hard to come by. last I checked Path of Radiance is 180 dollars, and Chibi Robo is 100 dollars.

>Ps4 and Xbone
DELETE THIS

Yeah pretty much anything over 50 dollars ill just emulate.
Damn user.

>not playing against your kids for them to even be allowed to get a system to themselves
They gotta work for it.
I'm sorryyyy

>he owns all three 8th gen consoles
Let the fortunate richfag have his fun.

The best part about the PS2 is how you can play "backup" games with a Swap Magic instead of having to get a mod chip!

>no orange gamecube
Y

>no ones posted melee in a must haves thread
TRIGGERED

Or you can use a modded memory card and a hard drive.
user, I share with Cred Forums all the time. Just wait until Christmas time.

Not with a slim PS2!

It was mentioned in the first reply you mongoloid

I was being spanked then he yelled at me "you even sund fet" i was then assualted for the next few hours.

>Expecting people to read on Cred Forums
You're first misfakte

Literally the first reply.

>not reading on a forum

>image forum

>The power of Cred Forums