Why the fuck did they replace his breach charges?

Why the fuck did they replace his breach charges?

They fucking kept his smoke grenades, but replaced the wall charges with claymores? Who's bright idea was that.

There's enough operators which charges already and it makes Ash and Sledge more valuable. Plus claymores are great for covering your back and taking out roamers

>playing glaz
>not playing based buck or based twitch

>too many players with breach charges
Yeah, because they're fucking attackers. Glaz having charges actually makes sense because he can open up walls and destroy cover from afar and snipe from a better position.

I don't even know why he'd need smoke grenades..

>picking Glaz
>using breaching charges as Glaz

>making ash and sledge, already top tier operators even more essential

I can handle thermite's change, it makese sense even if I do miss le ultimate breachy man but Glaz absolutely needs his smokes replaced with a breach again

Thank you, at least you understanf. Glaz is a fucking sniper in a cqc game, and charges actually made him more useful

>ywn again experience Thermite with frag grenades and breach charges

>being too retarded to understand how to use Glaz properly

Charges aren't useful as Glaz if the defenders are playing properly and not roaming idiots. You're supposed to be firing from range not up close in and around the room where the defenders are hiding

not an argument

Bronze fags detected

>implying roaming isn't the proper way to play
Have fun with the enemy knowing where you are every time and using peeker's advantage to fuck your shit

Claymore actually makes sense for Glaz, it makes for some pretty good cover in your back.

Smoke grenades are good for repositioning if you're gonna switch places. Maybe Breach Charges would be more useful, but it isn't like smokes are unrelated to his playstyle.

What said.

Neither of your comments are arguments, dumb asses

I've already given reasons why breach charges are useful. And Glaz can be very effective on certain maps, breaches just extend his usefulness.

Smokes aren't useless, but any Glaz that is worth having on your team would know that charges > smoke in most situations.

>shitter picks Glaz
>camps outside while his team is dying
>1v5
>needs charges to enter the objective room
Really made me think.

That can happen with any operator without charges though.

It's a team based game, your gadgets are meant to compliment one another, there is no reason why Glaz should have breaches when there's probably atleast 2 other people on the team with them or similar

Glaz is useful on literally one map, all others can be accomplished by better ops with more options

/thread

That doesn't mean you strip assets from characters just so they HAVE to depend on other characters. Sledge or Ash can't be my personal hole maker outside the building, because they need to be inside with the rest of the team breaking walls and barriers. Having a black beard outside the same window I'm gonna be shooting in is pointless and moronic. It really is just a stupid choice to replace his charges.

Glaz having charges could allow for him to provide more support to his teammates inside the building from his camp spot. That's his whole point, isn't it?

>Canals
>Clubhouse
>Bank
>Presidential plane
>House
>Favela
>Yacht

These are maps he can be really effective on from outside the map. The rest require him to go into the building, but have long hallways and destroy able walls to accommodate.

He's not useless user.

>implying Glaz isn't effective at mid and mid-to-short range
>gun that literally one-shots 1 armor operators
>firest quite fast
>precision

Glaz is a pure combat operator and he excels at combat, bot from afar and closeish.

>implying shotguns wouldn't devastate him at that range
>implying every other character in the game doesnt out perform him at that range
>implying his character isn't designed around longer ranges
>implying he should be used to rush objectives

Breach charges were very effective for his character, don't know why you'd argue this unless you've never played Glaz, or at least never played him well.

You need to make that first shot count in any fight as glaz and against a non-shitter you lose in a 2v1 engagement.

If I had to pick an op to mop up it'd be capitao, fast, good gun, frags and a fucking mint gadget

Okay, general question.
Is Ash the hardest to kill operator despite having only 1 armor rating?

I feel like 50% of my shots don't register on her, instead of the usual 30% on everyone else. Is it her speed? My friends have noticed she always seems hard to kill, but it might be her OP rifle.

Ash was the speed queen on attackers but capitao has taken over.
I think she feels the hardest to shoot since she's the physically smallest attacker so it's a bit harder to line the sights up.

Probably her speed, and the lag and latency issues that are already existing in the game.

maybe her hit box is smaller than others too? I'm not sure.

Her small head combined with the three speed rating makes her one of the most difficult operators to kill. If the person has 100+ ping, all they have to do is strafe and utilise peeker's advantage to become practically untouchable.

As someone who actually used them on Glaz, he doesn't need them at all. The only reason to even pick him is essentially because it's Plane or there's a lot of external openings like Favelas, if you have to go into the building much, you've picked the wrong operator for the map. They needed to add claymores to the more 'support' oriented kits and that's pretty much what Glaz is, a conditional one trick pony of a support. Plus if you're gonna take breaches away from anyone, it should be a guy who has a gun that can shoot down regular and castle barricades easily from range.

I personally only play Glaz on Plane and it's so expected that the claymore has become an invaluable part of his kit. I can put one of them outside the exit they're most likely to peek out of and continue forcing people away from windows.

Alright, well at least I know I'm not crazy.

Her speed + probably slimmer hitbox + Ubisoft's shit-tier netcode probably explain it when combined together.

I really have not noticed Capitao being that much of a threat... His guns are definitely good, and you have to watch your ass around that crossbow, but I'd still rather 1v1 a Capitao than an Ash with that fucking rifle of hers.

Maybe it's about my playstyle. I have a shotgun 90% of the time, even on attack. I do a lot of baiting/lurking on defense and a LOT of brazen assaults on attack. If you can get inside on the smaller maps really quickly, the defenders are still all looking out windows.

Still more useful for his role than smokes.

Breaches made what he does easier and better tbqh

I'll give you that I guess, I'd still take claymores no matter what though. Once they find out you're Glaz, they're either gonna peak you or just wait you out, in which case the claymores will help with the peak. Breaches and smokes are both good when it comes to actually having to go inside though, and I'd argue smokes are way better if your team was breaching properly earlier, although if your team was doing things right, you shouldn't need to go in on Glaz.

I dunno, Glaz just blows anyway. Nigga needs a total rework, he just feels shoehorned in just to have a sniper and he's so useless.

People tend to play Cap similar to Thermite, as a support character.
He's far better as a crucial blitz attacker like ash or sledge since he can split the enemy better than any other attacker and has high damage weapons with controllable bursts, it doesn't hurt that he's fast.

Just check with a drone where the enemy is and get those bullshit wall bangs.