What does Cred Forums eat and drink after a good night of playing vermintide for free?

What does Cred Forums eat and drink after a good night of playing vermintide for free?

Chill cheeseburger from burgerking (no they don't sell those let's just say I know a guy) and salt and vinegar chips and refrigerator cold TV cola

>they donĀ“t sell chilli-cheeseburgers

What? You can just go there and buy some.

Chilli cheese hotdogs yes. But if you wanted the burger edition you would have to ask for a side and have to put it on yourself same with the fries

By salt and vinegar chips do you mean crisps? Or are you just saying you have salt and vinegar on your chips (fries)?

>eating processed shit
Fat ass. Get a real diet and work out. Stop being a burden on the medical system.

whew in germany you can just go there and buy one.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I think he means you could go somewhere else and buy one.
Or make it yourself.

>Tfw can eat four cheeseburgers a day and never gain weight

tasty

>mfw you'll feel it in your 40s

I work out so i can eat whatever i want and still stay buff as fuck

Stay mad healtjfag

qt :3

lol no

I've had two chilli cheeseburgers now in having desert then deciding if I want the last one it was my backup burger my side beef

Do you count how many calories you burn when working out?

Because a 10 minute run won't burn off a double bacon cheeseburger combo with a large pop

>pop
Fuck off back to your barn Cletus

That's not op I'm op I'm 6'2 260 with a very manly jaw meet me irl idgaf hmu 4 sum fuk lol wtf hbu wyd

it's the first time i posted my oopsy online :3

Fuck off my barn isn't heated

It's okay if you work at Burger King, user

bag of pretzels and some reefer

>after
I go to sleep after playing vidya.

I did for many years user not anymore let's just say i got the exclusive hookup

I'm lactose intolerant and I'm eating ice cream out of the tub. I don't give a fuck.

Southerners don't say "pop", it's almost exclusively a north/midwest thing. It's the south it's "Coke" or "soda"

DON'T TELL MOM

Ya seriously lol

I'ts ok if you're a hooker user